Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
The Gallows ( Konoha Prison ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:02 pm
The prison seemed rather isolated in comparison to the village. Even though there was quite a fight occurring the prison was silent except for the screams of agony or the daily torture sessions. Though a sense of fear would begin to rise as from the intercom music began playing. Something that usually signified, someone was going to be tortured next. And with each pronounced step closer the fear of who was going to be tortured first... or rather, would it be a public showing or not.

Rockgirl809
I'm not going to post as Popo yet until I get him a full profile. I don't want you to think I'm pulling jutsu's out of the imaginarium. XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:48 pm
Panthers7
The prison seemed rather isolated in comparison to the village. Even though there was quite a fight occurring the prison was silent except for the screams of agony or the daily torture sessions. Though a sense of fear would begin to rise as from the intercom music began playing. Something that usually signified, someone was going to be tortured next. And with each pronounced step closer the fear of who was going to be tortured first... or rather, would it be a public showing or not.

Rockgirl809
I'm not going to post as Popo yet until I get him a full profile. I don't want you to think I'm pulling jutsu's out of the imaginarium. XD

Cool beans with me. Just let me know when you're done  

Rockgirl809

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:29 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxThe Gallows, Konoha's maximum security prison designed to detain any shinobi. The mere mention of its name could send shivers down someone's spine and make them tremble with fear. Not many who had seen the inside off the walls would ever escape them with their lives, and even fewer with their sanity intact. The prison wore away at their body as much as it wore away at their minds. It was in this evil place that Haruko now found herself walking. Down past rows of empty cells that still rung with the screams of those who had been confined within. She continued on till at last she found her prey. It was the shinobi who earlier had attacked their gates. Her arms seemed to be regrowing rather quickly, and something else was amiss. Several of the needles that had been in her arms were lying on the ground. It appeared that she was plotting an escape of some manner, but was still held in place by her chest restraint. It was a shame that their guest was already trying to escape, and betrayed the guilt she felt. After all, why would an innocent person try to escape? "Mr. Popo, I do believe our guest did not like the needles in her arm. Something may need to be done about this should you have a moment. Or, I could do something I guess." Haruko lifted her hand, causing a small growth of wood to sprout from her fingers that traveled into the cell and up to Gin, forming a ring around her neck. On the inner side of the ring, several razor sharp points formed. Any sudden movement by her would cause the ring to rapidly constrict, driving the points into her neck until she was decapitated.

xxxxxOnce the ring was fully formed, Haruko unlocked the cage door, stepping into the room with Gin. For a moment, she just stood their sizing up the prisoner, waiting for some kind of reaction before moving closer to speak with her. "I trust you know who I am. I'm going to ask you a few questions, and unfortunately for you, all of your answers will have to be the truth. And I would highly discourage trying to resist my methods. Haruko pushed back part of her white ANBU robes to reveal the menagerie of weapons hanging from her belt. But the weapons would be the least of this girl's worries if she wanted to resist the Genjutsu she was about to be placed under. Haruko extended her hand, placing it on the girl's shoulder, instantly beginning a specialized interrogation genjutsu. For a moment, she did not speak, simply letting the genjutsu take full hold over Gin. She would soon find it hard to think about anything other than what she was being questioned about, and even harder to resist speaking about it. "Now, lets start with some simple questions. What is your name, and where are you from?"

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
                                                                        CP: 230
                                                                        SPD/STR: 6/7

derp, demon

Wood Release: Wood Spikes Ring A Rank
                                                                        The user creates a wooden circle around a target, creating spikes on the inside of the circle. Any sudden movement by the target causes the wood to rapidly constrict, impaling them on the spikes.

Kakkou's Genjutsu Interrogation Technique (Unnamed) A Rank
                                                                        Description: This genjutsu is used to break an opponent's will and forcing them to reveal information the user wants.

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:02 pm
Mr. Popo
First rule about Mr.Popo's prison... Don't talk about Mr.Popo's prison." /// XXX /// Yamikonton - Divine Beast/// Jounin /// Sage Class
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Mr.Popo would soon be standing outside of Gin's cell with a large gallon of diluted cyanide. "Haaaaaaaaaiiii...." He said, almost gleefully to the music that played throughout the prison. "Seeing as you are new, you have to get your initiation beating. Prison policy you understand. But I am sure you are thirsty. How about a nice cup to drink to warm those insides up?" Mr.Popo said with the abundance of happiness ringing in his tone.

Yet just as he spotted that the girl seemed to have figured a way to remove the acupuncture needles, his "fun" was thwarted when the ANBU Haruko appeared. "Greetings and welcome to my home. You caught me just before I was about to do some spring cleaning." He said with a sigh, "But you are here for the girl yes?" Mr.Popo would then transfer his necklace to Haruko to enable her to perform jutsu's within the prison, then unlocked the door for her to enter. "Ah yes, she seems to not have liked my trinkets. Admittedly, we have never had a Jiongu user in our cells. Maybe a constant dosage of hunter-level tranquilizers constantly injected into her will keep her from performing this again?" He inquired aloud as he fell silent to watch as Haruko began her interrogation. Clapping twice with those large hands, which silenced the music that brought many of the "long-termed" prisoners such agony and mental deterioration. Leaving only the soft drips of water that came from the outside or the occasional prisoner break down to orchestrate music during the interrogation. Ah... nothing is better than being at home!

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 240/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■□□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Rockgirl809

Suijin_Kami

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:46 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin had no care if she was broken down by this old man. He could try is what she thought. Just as she was about to doze off she heard a familiar voice. She looked at the woman. Now a wooden restraint was put around her new to keep her still. They could try all they want she fill find a way to break out of these kinds of restraint. After moving a little Gin realized that the littlest movements would trigger it. Gin sighed. Once again paying attention to the woman she heard she was going to be interrogated. 'Whatever.. Have nothing better to do except hang around...' The lady touched Gin's shoulder as she got a sense of de ja vou.

'Last time someone touched me I woke up in a cell...' "I'm suppose to know who you are ? Well don't care much for your name... Or your life at that..." Gin was starting to put the pieces together, then heard her first question. "Gin Amaya.. Kusa.. Are you done ?" Gin was more then willing to talk cause like before... What else can she do.

Chakra: 160
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:03 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxSo far, the prisoner seemed more than content to answer her line of questioning, but Haruko still did not remove her hand from the girl's shoulder. As long as the hand stayed where it was, it would be impossible for even a Genjutsu user to break free of the genjutsu due to the constant application of chakra. "Now that we have the obvious questions out of the way, we can move onto the more pressing questions. First, why did you knowingly and deliberately attack the gates of this village? Second, who sent you, and where are you from? And finally, what did you think you were going to accomplish by attacking a village?" The girl would feel the grip on her shoulder tighten momentarily as the questions were asked. There were a few things in this world that Haruko could not forgive, and one of them was attempting to harm her village. Once she had her answers, she would be more than happy to allow the wood ring to close around her neck. After all, the ANBU did not exist, and neither did their victims for that matter. It would be simple to make the girl disappear. After all, people went missing from The Gallows all the time for one reason or another. It was the gateway to the dark side of Konoha that few ever saw.

xxxxx

CP: 230

derp, demon

Wood Release: Wood Spikes Ring A Rank
                                                                        The user creates a wooden circle around a target, creating spikes on the inside of the circle. Any sudden movement by the target causes the wood to rapidly constrict, impaling them on the spikes.

Kakkou's Genjutsu Interrogation Technique (Unnamed) A Rank
                                                                        Description: This genjutsu is used to break an opponent's will and forcing them to reveal information the user wants.

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:51 pm
Mr. Popo
First rule about Mr.Popo's prison... Don't talk about Mr.Popo's prison." /// XXX /// Yamikonton - Divine Beast/// Jounin /// Sage Class

User Image

Mr.Popo shared Haruko's sentiment. Killing her would be easier. A nice bit of torturing would be better before decapitation but that's only if he had his way. He had this wonderful oversized iron bull over a hellish fire that goes up enough degrees to cool a human from the inside out. Great little bits to toss to his dogs... or feed to the prisoners. Nevertheless, Yumi was the final judge of a person's life. Though fair, the Uchiha didn't get the title "Demon" simply because of his relation with a specific brand of creatures.

But Mr.Popo remained quiet. Only motioning to one of the guardsmen to retrieve Yumi for the judgement of this inhabitant of his home. Or better yet, see if he could find better restraints for the girl. If she could never die except by killing her hearts, or removal of her had, the thought of putting the woman into the iron bull with a bit of chemicals and water to create an eternal suffering sounded like a divine disposition. He needed another female voice to accompany the symphonic screams of his home.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Rockgirl809

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:27 pm

User Image

Gin looked at the girl and felt a tight grip on her shoulders. "Woah there missy... One at a time." Gin's deep red eyes looked down, then looked up towards the masked girl staring, as if looking into her soul. "Do you really want to know the reasons for my actions ?" Gin grew a sharp grin. "Simple ! There is no reason why I did it. No, I can say I did not think about it... Just... Happened." Gin looked to the girl. "You wish to kill me. No ?" Gin lightly chuckled to herself. She thought the only way they can kill me is my hearts.. Which they know.. So why the neck brace ? "No one sent me, and I am fom a village that doesn't excists no more. And what was I accomplishing ?" Gin said this last question as if she was asking the woman herself.

Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

Kitten Kashensu

Rockgirl809

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:45 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxIt almost seemed like this girl was toying with Haruko during her own interrogation. That would be a choice that Gin would soon regret. "I am the one asking questions here, not you. Since you have failed to answer all of my questions, I fear that you have forced my hand. I was hoping that you would just answer all of my questions, but it seems that you have other plans. You seem to believe this interrogation to be a joke. But I can assure you, it is far from that now. And as for your death question, well, there are far worse things than death, allow me to show you." Haruko removed her hand from Gin's shoulder before slamming it into her chest. Gin would suddenly feel an intense pain as the jutsu did its work. No matter how hard Gin tried, she would not be able to resist or withstand the pain and would experience pure agony as Haruko kept her hand pressed firmly to Gin's chest. In fact, her screams would quickly fill the chamber, a sound not too uncommon in the prison. Haruko slowly removed her hand, placing it back on Gin's shoulder, but this time, used a different variety of jutsu. Since she seemed to resist the Genjutsu, it was time for more drastic jutsu, and Veritas delivered just what she needed. Once more, Haruko would send chakra directly into Gin's body, but unlike the Genjutsu before, this would effect the receptors in the brain that controlled honesty and lying, making it almost impossible to lie. And if you did lie, well, she would find out soon enough. "Now, what did you think you were going to accomplish? One does not simply attack a Hidden Village for no reason."

xxxxx

CP: 180

derp, demon

Shinkeitsuu (Neuralgia) S Rank
                                                                        Description: This technique creates unbearable pain. In order to use this technique a medical-nin first gathers chakra in their hand and then touch any point on the victims body, the nerves in the immediate area will be assaulted with a pain so severe that it’s debilitating. It is not possible to withstand this pain and targets of this technique will often desperately clutch at the inflicted area while screaming. The pain inflicted by this technique fades but the area affected remains extremely sore for at least a day.

Name of Jutsu: Veritas
                                                                        Rank of Jutsu: A Rank
                                                                        Jutsu's Element: Medical
                                                                        Jutsu Type: Medical Ninjutsu
                                                                        Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No
                                                                        Description: A relatively simple jutsu, this one introduces a pulsing wave of chakra into the victims body that begins wear away at their mind in an attempt to force them to tell the truth. Acting like a polygraph, if it senses a lie, it unleashes a sharp blast of chakra to the brain, causing immense pain. To use this, the ninja must have bodily contact with their target.

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:07 pm
Mr. Popo
"First rule about Mr.Popo's prison... Don't talk about Mr.Popo's prison." /// XXX /// Yamikonton - Divine Beast/// Jounin /// Sage Class

User Image

Oh this ANBU captain was just a doll. So vicious was she to bring delighted chills down Mr.Popo's spine.They should date. A nice walk down the cells. Sharing a cat-o-nine tails with barbed-knots tied into the leather whips while a bucket of pure alcohol drips upon the shredded flesh. Ah... It was enough to make him feel feelings outside of death and despair.

As he watched from the side, he heard the heavy steps of his student coming down the path. Chuckling to his student who, despite the kind demeanor and "tender" facade that the village sees, he was just as vindictive as Mr.Popo. If not even more so! "Welcome home twig... Seems like your guest doesn't want to talk. The ANBU is... still working on making her crack. Nothing that water-boarding her with cyanide won't fix!" He said raising his gallon of poison happily in his hand.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Rockgirl809

Kitten Kashensu

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:25 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi would come just a bit after Haruko performed her strike against their "honored guest". Surprised she still wished to play games. He was hoping for a quick detention in Hell, then release in indentured servitude to Konoha until he debt is paid off. But she insisted in believing the entire situation was a game! It was admittedly a bit maddening; or maybe she was about as "mad" as the rest of the broken inmates in his Sifu's home and his prison.

Looking to the gleeful little small teacher of his, he would shake his head a little before standing at the door way have the cell. Keeping silent to listen in on the interrogation and see just why she put herself in such a position, when all could've been avoided with a simple acknowledgement of requests.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Rockgirl809

Kitten Kashensu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:22 am

User Image

Gin felt the hand leave her shoulders then jam in her stomach. Gin's... "Pulse" was turned on. It was as if the girl struck a nerve. Within this state it was hard to feel even more pain her father put her through. Gin held back attacking as that... "Pulse" that wanted to see blood and kill. Out of this state Gin did feel pain. Or half the pain for her. As soon the hand was out everything on the inside and outside began to repair itself.

Gin looked up towards the girls again, and answered willingly. Gin wasn't hiding anything. "You really think I'm joking ? Like I said... There is no reason... I know you have face a similar problem more then once no ?" Gin knows at some point in time every village has faced this problem more then once.

Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

Kitten Kashensu

Rockgirl809

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:48 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko was beginning to think this girl was just plain stupid. Either that, or she was a glutton for punishment. In either case, she just had one final question for the girl. Once more relaying on Veritas to get a correct answer out of the girl, Haruko spoke in a calm tone. "Now, where are all of your hearts located?"

((We'll just ignore the part about Neuralgia that said 'it is not possible to withstand this pain' I guess....))

xxxxx

CP: 180

derp, demon

Name of Jutsu: Veritas
                                                                        Rank of Jutsu: A Rank
                                                                        Jutsu's Element: Medical
                                                                        Jutsu Type: Medical Ninjutsu
                                                                        Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No
                                                                        Description: A relatively simple jutsu, this one introduces a pulsing wave of chakra into the victims body that begins wear away at their mind in an attempt to force them to tell the truth. Acting like a polygraph, if it senses a lie, it unleashes a sharp blast of chakra to the brain, causing immense pain. To use this, the ninja must have bodily contact with their target.

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:09 pm

User Image

Now this was something Gin did not want to tell. The urge to tell was irresistible, so Gin blurted out a something different before she told. "I'll say.. But what's in it for me eh ? Hearts location is valuable information to anyone trying to kill a Jiongu." Gin to this day still curses the girl that called her out on her abilities. If Gin were to live, she will find this girl... And take her life... But that's if. Gin would need to change her hearts location if she wishes to keep this information secured after telling the girl. She has seen people do it, so shouldn't it be possible for her to do it as well ?

[I mean do you want me to edit to make you feel a lot better ? If you want me to I will]

Chakra: 195
Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

Kitten Kashensu

Rockgirl809

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 pm
Rockgirl809

Kitten Kashensu

If you two were waiting on my post just skip me in this context. I don't really have much further to say outside of filler XD  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff