Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Maho's Plot Bunnies: Stayin' Fluffy [Open for Plotting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 pm
Maho~ I'd love to do some more RP with Denika and Roary sometime! x3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:30 pm
Kaitaia

Okie doke~ This is the RP we had going. 8D Did you want to try another one further down their plotline, or continue that one?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:32 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Kaitaia

Okie doke~ This is the RP we had going. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Did you want to try another one further down their plotline, or continue that one?
I think a couple more posts there at least, and then we can move on? He was gonna run into Melanie at some point and tell Denika he'd found her, yeah?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:43 pm
Kaitaia
Mahogany Sunset
Kaitaia

Okie doke~ This is the RP we had going. 8D Did you want to try another one further down their plotline, or continue that one?
I think a couple more posts there at least, and then we can move on? He was gonna run into Melanie at some point and tell Denika he'd found her, yeah?

Yup, that was the plan! :3 And sounds good to me~ Did you want to continue with AIM RP? I should be available for a good amount of time on AIM after this Sunday. n.n  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:24 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Kaitaia
Mahogany Sunset
Kaitaia

Yup, that was the plan! :3 And sounds good to me~ Did you want to continue with AIM RP? I should be available for a good amount of time on AIM after this Sunday. n.n
AIM definitely works for me. :3 I'm gonna be pretty unbusy myself from now until school starts again!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:15 am
Plot/Roleplay for Eoin!
Pony involved: Iolite Chrysocolla
Plot: I'mma just... throw her as a potential lifemate one day 8D But we also need to do MOAR FAMILY RP (though I know we've started working on that now XD)

Also just any and all RP with other herd members would be awesome :3
Roleplay?: ALL THE ARRRRPEEEEEE

Mahogany Sunset

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:05 pm
Phail Ninja
Plot/Roleplay for Eoin!
Pony involved: Iolite Chrysocolla
Plot: I'mma just... throw her as a potential lifemate one day 8D But we also need to do MOAR FAMILY RP (though I know we've started working on that now XD)

Also just any and all RP with other herd members would be awesome :3
Roleplay?: ALL THE ARRRRPEEEEEE

Mahogany Sunset

*snuggles the Iolite* Does she have a nickname, like Io or something? :3 And has she named her starfish? 8D (George has Baby, Flurry has Nerida, and Eoin's is as yet unnamed.)

Eoin maaaaaay or may not be taken by somebody - I've gotta throw a PM at people to check, so I'll get back to you on that. n.n But she's really family-oriented, right? What's her personality like beyond that? Is she sweet, is she saucy...?

And yus, family RP! Just checking - did we log those few AIM messages we've passed back and forth? =/ I can't find it in my teepee. In any case, should we set one up with Illy and the fillies, maybe on like a chaperoned treasure hunt?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:37 pm
Plot/Roleplay for Samael!
Pony involved: Pnevma Akhlys
Plot: The Similarities Plot. I think Pnevma could work for this plot. She would most likely not be able to help teach him how to fly, for her wings are tiny and can only lift her off the ground a few feet. But it would still be fun for her to meet other triwings that are not her immediate family, since Sam and her are distant cousins.

Here is a little bit about Pnevma:

To others outside of her family she would seem a little eccentric, she loves the night and the creatures in it, has a fascination with the cycle of life, especially the dying stage. She does not harm the creatures to see this happening, for it would be cutting their string of fate before the appropriate time, Akhlys would rather watch. This makes her a patient soquili, she would rather remain quiet and observe the world around her than participate in adventures. When she hears stories about the world away from the darkness she is always skeptical, because for her, seeing is believing. Akhlys is practical in this regard, she does not wish to be seen as gullible.

Akhlys is a proud filly, who does not take it kindly if her family’s honor is ever questioned. This is the only time when strangers see her inner flame glow bright and a strong fierce mare appear. The other time this transformation happens is when she sees innocent creatures being tortured for no apparent reason, it angers her and she will do anything in her power to stop the monsters who inflict harm.

Like her father she tends to see doom, death and destruction even on a nice cloudless, star filled night. The world ending in doom and chaos does not bother her, for it is from chaos that all things are created, she sees it as the wheel of life. Everything must come to an end and from that death new life will appear.

Roleplay?: I would love the rp :}

Mahogany Sunset

Thalea

Devoted Mage

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:52 pm
Thalea
Plot/Roleplay for Samael!
Pony involved: Pnevma Akhlys
Plot: The Similarities Plot. I think Pnevma could work for this plot. She would most likely not be able to help teach him how to fly, for her wings are tiny and can only lift her off the ground a few feet. But it would still be fun for her to meet other triwings that are not her immediate family, since Sam and her are distant cousins.

Here is a little bit about Pnevma:

To others outside of her family she would seem a little eccentric, she loves the night and the creatures in it, has a fascination with the cycle of life, especially the dying stage. She does not harm the creatures to see this happening, for it would be cutting their string of fate before the appropriate time, Akhlys would rather watch. This makes her a patient soquili, she would rather remain quiet and observe the world around her than participate in adventures. When she hears stories about the world away from the darkness she is always skeptical, because for her, seeing is believing. Akhlys is practical in this regard, she does not wish to be seen as gullible.

Akhlys is a proud filly, who does not take it kindly if her family’s honor is ever questioned. This is the only time when strangers see her inner flame glow bright and a strong fierce mare appear. The other time this transformation happens is when she sees innocent creatures being tortured for no apparent reason, it angers her and she will do anything in her power to stop the monsters who inflict harm.

Like her father she tends to see doom, death and destruction even on a nice cloudless, star filled night. The world ending in doom and chaos does not bother her, for it is from chaos that all things are created, she sees it as the wheel of life. Everything must come to an end and from that death new life will appear.

Roleplay?: I would love the rp :}

Mahogany Sunset

I would love for them to meet! 8D Does she know much about her heritage? Samael's mother knows nothing about his father's triwing blood, so if he were to learn it from Pnevma, that would be even more of a plus.

Whether she knows or not, I am definitely up for RP'ing them together. <3 Samael is spending a lot of time alone fighting to keep the voices in his head quiet, so he could certainly be up late at night, wherever she is. Would you like to start an RP, or shall I? n.n

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:57 pm
Mahogany Sunset
I would love for them to meet! 8D Does she know much about her heritage? Samael's mother knows nothing about his father's triwing blood, so if he were to learn it from Pnevma, that would be even more of a plus.

Whether she knows or not, I am definitely up for RP'ing them together. <3 Samael is spending a lot of time alone fighting to keep the voices in his head quiet, so he could certainly be up late at night, wherever she is. Would you like to start an RP, or shall I? n.n

Awesome sauce! She may, it may be more in form of stories and legends from what her father told her about her mother. She doesn't really remember her mom or her other brother much, so most of what she knows is from her father. (I am not even sure I know that much about the line haha).

Sounds good! I am about to head to bed, so if you want me to start it I can do so tomorrow, unless you would like to start it, so it really depends on when you want the rp haha.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:05 pm
Thalea
Mahogany Sunset

Awesome sauce! She may, it may be more in form of stories and legends from what her father told her about her mother. She doesn't really remember her mom or her other brother much, so most of what she knows is from her father. (I am not even sure I know that much about the line haha).

Sounds good! I am about to head to bed, so if you want me to start it I can do so tomorrow, unless you would like to start it, so it really depends on when you want the rp haha.

Okie doke. XD Story time sounds great - he could certainly use the distraction~

My plate is kind of full for the rest of the night, so if you would start it tomorrow, that would be great! Thank you so much! <3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:10 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Okie doke. XD Story time sounds great - he could certainly use the distraction~

My plate is kind of full for the rest of the night, so if you would start it tomorrow, that would be great! Thank you so much! <3

Here is the rp! :}
Legends and Myths Upon the Wings  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:18 pm
Plot/Roleplay for Tomislav!
Pony involved: Thalia Veraldi
Plot: Superiority
Roleplay?: I'm always up for roleplaying! yum_puddi

Mahogany Sunset

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:22 pm
belloblossom
Plot/Roleplay for Tomislav!
Pony involved: Thalia Veraldi
Plot: Superiority
Roleplay?: I'm always up for roleplaying! yum_puddi

Mahogany Sunset

This sounds fun. 8D I hope she's okay with being shredded verbally. XD This was meant more for kalona halfbreeds and mixed breeds, but it could work for non-kalonas, too~

What's she like? Because yeah... He might give her a good verbal beatdown. He might also get physical, depending on her reaction. >.<; (Also, I apologize for taking so long to get to this.)

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:04 pm
Added Adarael and Convallaria~

Lestragne
Candle Wick Ghost

Do we have any family RPs set up for the ghosty kids? If so, I think I may have misplaced my link(s). >.<;  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff