Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Dris watched the men, blinking when one of them tied up his shoes. That was awful nice! They introduced themselves as Milo and Wyatt, and he nodded. "I can't count that many! I can count to 'leven, though, and that's more fingers than I even have!" The older guy, Wyatt, said he was twenty five whole years old! Holy moly! He said they'd have to put their hands together, so the boy stepped forward and pressed his hands against Wyatt's, a grin on his face. Though... he still wasn't sure how they could count more than ten without toes.

Yukina101

{Off of Canvas:}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒲𝓎𝒶𝓉𝓉 𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓈..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs
Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Lɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀs I ғᴇʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɪʀ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅʀᴏᴘs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴇ

Milo covered his mouth with his hand to prevent from giggling at the boy's excitement. He was so proud to be able to count to eleven! Copper eyes glanced over to see Wyatt, who looked captivated as well. Wyatt suggested adding their fingers together, and Driskol's response was picture perfect. Dammit. Now wasn't the time to have forgotten the camera! Milo added his hands to the group, gaining an amused smile from the little one. It was very difficult not to squeal... a lot.

Yukina101

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs
Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ
A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:08 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood

Wyatt made a soft noise of appreciation at Drikol's announcement that he could only count to eleven which really was an achievement since the little boy didn't look old enough to be in school. "Wow! You are a very smart little boy." he praised him with a grin. He chuckled as the little one exclaimed that he didn't have that many that many fingers to count to his age thinking that the boy was quite adorable. When he suggested putting their hands together he had done so as a joke but seeing little Driskol place his hands besides his made his heart stutter for a few seconds. He wasn't as excitable as Milo or Kalin but even he had to admit that it was pretty damn adorable. And then Milo adding his own hands along with theirs sort of clicked everything into place."Well now it looks like we have way too many." he told the boy with a soft smile.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Dris looked at Wyatt when he was declared smart. He didn't get called smart very often, so he was going to make sure the man knew just how smart he was! "That's nuffin! I know all my colors too! My favorite is 'lellow." He grinned, feeling quite proud of his smarts. He looked at his fingers, which were currently a bright mix of green and purple, and compared them to Wyatt's nice, clean hands. The boy blinked when his hands were smushed by Milo's hands. Now they had a sandwich! That was so silly! Wyatt said they had too many fingers, and Dris' eyes went wide. "Well yea! We got like... like fifty! That's way too many!" He giggled, giving a toothy grin. He didn't notice his little dimples, but they were there, shining bright in his rosy cheeks.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ

Milo watched the boy say he knew his colors, then he said his favorite was yellow. Well... "lello". The man grinned, copper eyes sparkling with joy. Wyatt looked happy, Driskol looked happy, and he for sure was happy. When their hands were pressed together, Driskol said they had fifty fingers. The younger man chuckled, unable to help the emotions at seeing such a happy child in such a depressing locale. "Ten plus ten plus ten makes thirty fingers. We'd need more fingers to make fifty!" He smiled, moving to sit down in the hallway there. He looked at the brunette, who certainly seemed eager to have made friends, then he glanced at his husband with a bright smile.

Yukina101

A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:45 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt's smile widened larger than he thought as the little boy told him more saying that he knew his colors and that his favorite had to be yellow, which the man would never know with all the other paint colors staining his tiny fingers. Connected to his tiny chubby hands. That fit perfectly between his and Milo's. Was that a sign? If it wasn't he was definitely going to take it as such. He chuckled again as Driskol said that they had way too many hands averaging them out to about fifty. Well he did say he could only count to eleven. When Milo corrected him and sat down with the boy he moved to sit with them as well. "Or we could use or toes. Are your feet as colorful as your fingers?" he asked the little boy noting how adorable his dimples were.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Dris was happy that the grown-ups seemed happy. He still wondered why they were here, but they were nice, so he wouldn't interrogate them... yet. He liked that his hands were all warm, smushed up like a sandwich. Man, now he wanted a snack. It wasn't lunch time, though, so he'd have to wait... unless Wyatt and Milo had snacks. When the two adults sat down, the boy did the same, plopping on the floor. Milo told him that ten plus ten plus ten was thirty, but that didn't have anything to do with fingers, silly guy! Wyatt said they could count on their toes, and Dris nodded eagerly. When asked if his toes were colorful, he giggled. "No way, silly goose! You gots ta paint with your fingers, not your toesies! That would just be a big mess all over! Don't wanna be a messy Marvin!" He laughed some more, eyes lighting up brightly with his happiness.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ

Milo smiled when Wyatt suggested using toes. Driskol's response was adorable, and true, as technicolored footprints would make quite the mess. "Plus, feet are stinky. Pshoo!" He couldn't help but laugh along with the child, the bubbly sound warming the man's heart. This was their son. No way would Kalin and Thane contest! It was pretty easy to see Wyatt falling in love, and since Milo'd already watched him fall in love, it was much easier to recognize the signs. Then again, it didn't seem possible not to love this little sweetie, what with his dimples and giggles and paint covered everything. Ugh! Why was this just a visit!? Leaving would be forever heartbreaking!

Yukina101

A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:50 am

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt laughed, not chuckle, but full on laughed at Driskol's words. He really was an adorable little boy, dimples, paint and all.When Milo spoke up about stinky feet he laughed again seeing in his husbands familiar copper eyes that he had already made up his mind. This was the one he wanted, both of them really. After seeing him and talking with him the American was sure (as horrible as it may sound) that no other orphan child he spoke to that day would steal his heart as quickly as this one had. But adoption was a two-way street, they might be the ones picking but ultimately he believed that the child had the final say. "Driskol, you know why Milo and I are here right? We want to find someone to add to our family. Someone like, a cute four year old boy with paint on his fingers, who's favorite color is yellow, and can count all the way to eleven. Do you think he'd be happy to get adopted by us?" Wyatt asked the little boy nervously. It was after all his decision on whether or not he wanted to be adopted by them no matter how desperately he wanted him to say yes.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Dris laughed when Milo said his toes were stinky. That was so silly! "No way! I had a baff last night, so I'm not all stinky!" He smiled happily, then looked over at Wyatt when he started talking. He said they wanted to add to their family, probably in an adoption, since that was how all the other kids got out of here. When he started making a list of things they wanted, Dris counted on his fingers, a look of intense concentration on his face. "That's a big list! I don't even know anyb-" he thought about it a second, then his eyes went wide and a bright smile overtook his face. "Wait! That's me!! You're talking about me! I do know that guy!" He laughed, clapping his hands together. "Yes! I do wanna get da'dopted by you, and you too! Two of yous!" He jumped to his feet and hurried to Wyatt, running into him before doing his best to wrap his short arms around the man's torso in a hug.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:08 am
User Image
User Image

Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ

Milo laughed at the boy's comment of bathing. Well... at least he didn't seem too distraught with having to take baths. From personal experience, Milo knew that most little ones didn't exactly like bathing... or they absolutely loved it.... either way. When Wyatt started asking Dris if he'd like to be adopted by the two of them, the younger man grinned. He looked at the boy, trying not to laugh at how intensely focused he looked. It was adorable! When Dris pieced together that they were talking about him, he looked like an excited puppy. Driskol hurried to hug Wyatt, and Milo joined in, hugging the both of them. "That's good. We really want you in our little family." He glanced at Wyatt, tears shining in his eyes.

Yukina101

A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:32 am

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt snorted at the boy's retort that he had a bath the other night and was not at all stinky like Milo implied. Then when he started thinking about who it was he was talking about his little face scrunched up with concentration making him impossibly more adorable as he ticked off his list of things on his tiny stained fingers. When Driskol finally realized it was him he had been talking about he happily accepted their proposal and ran into him to give him a hug surprising him a little. He had assumed that the little boy might be a little skittish when it came to touching adults but considering that their hands had been moshed together not even a minute ago he supposed that it didn't apply to him. Which was a good thing since he didn't have to hide how happy he was that this smart little boy would soon be his and Milo's by hugging him and then his husband into a giant hug. "Well, not so little. You have two older uncles who are going to love you and play with you, a Nan who's going to absolutely adore you, a godfather who will undoubtedly spoil you, and two big dogs who will probably slobber you in kisses." Wyatt recounted with a smile thinking of their friends and family who would no doubt fall head over heels for Driskol just like they had. And he wasn't joking about the godfather part; when he had informed James about the possibility of him and Milo adopting the man had automatically assumed that he would be given the position of godfather which pissed him off because he had been right. He was fully prepared to beat his best friend senseless if he got his son a working broom before he was six or seven years old. Wait...he said his son! He was going to have a son! He was about to be a Dad!
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Dris blinked at the two men hugging him, then settled his head against Wyatt's chest, gaze turned to watch Milo. Milo said they were gonna be happy to have him in their little family, but then Wyatt said it wasn't so little. Dris looked up at the man, eyes growing wide as he listed everyone in their family. "Two whole uncles?! And a nana? And a. what's a godfather anyway?" He tilted his head for a second, but when the mention of doggies registered, the boy squealed and started happy dancing. "I love doggies so much! Can I pet the doggies and give 'em hugs and play fetch!?!!" He wasn't able to contain his eager enthusiasm now, particularly now that animals were mentioned. The boy bounced around, holding onto three of Wyatt's fingers in both of his hands. This was so awesome!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:30 am
User Image
User Image

Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ

Milo nodded along with Wyatt, petting the boy's fluffy mess of hair. Wyatt started explaining about their not-so-little family, and the boy questioned him in a funny way. How did one have half an uncle? Was that possible? The mind of a child must be an interesting place. When the boy started an excited jig about the dogs, Milo laughed. "Not to mention two birds! And Nan has a big ol' fluffy cat! And you'll have a lot of aunties who will spoil you all the time too!" Was 'aunt' the proper term for Milo's cousins? He'd have to research that sometime. For now, it worked. "Not to mention that one of your uncles is a good cook! He'll make all your favorite foods!" He grinned, noticing the boy holding Wyatt's hand in the sweetest manner possible. It was destiny!

Yukina101

A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:54 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt smiled softly down at Driskol (that was going to become a mouthful soon, he wondered if he could shorten it without the little boy becoming indignant) and snorted at the little boy's excitement for his new family. Although he had to wonder what he meant by two whole uncles. "A godfather is another adult that parents choose that also helps to look after the children, you in this instance, when we can't. They're almost like a bigger better uncle or even a third Daddy." he tried to explain to the best of his abilities. He really didn't want to go in depth about christenings, Christianity, and everything in between. He chuckled again when the little became more excited over all the animals that he'd get to play with rather than his actual family. "I'm sure that you can. Angel and Moose love to be played with as do Milo's owls." When Milo mentioned Kalin and his insatiable need to cook. "Yup, your Uncle Kalin also loves to bake and will make all manner of cookies, cakes, and all other sweets your mind could imagine." Wyatt said inwardly rolling his eyes at how excited his brother would be to cook for someone else.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff