Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Generic Member Group 1 [OFFLINE]
Song Bu'Tar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:39 pm

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"I came to meet you here, after i accepted to join ((Insert directions that got him here.))" He explained everything after he was done he looked back to him. "Is there an assignment i need to complete to join?" he asked him.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 9(+3/-1) / Strength: 5((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:280
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:11 pm
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬
                                        XXXXXXXXXTRUTH IS SINGULAR, XXXXXXXTRUTH IS LINEAR,XXXXXXXITS 'VERSIONS', XXXXXXXARE MISTRUTHS.
                                        XXXXXXOUR LIVES ARE, XXXXXXXNOT OUR OWN. FROM WOMBXXXXXXXTO TOMB,XXXXXXXWE ARE BOUND TO OTHERS

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXɴXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He raised an eyebrow. "An assignment?" That was the first time anyone had asked him about that. Generally they were content to be invited, and content to join. It meant possessing large amounts of land and influence. But - Yami was the diligent sort, supposedly. "We scout out talent, in any form. You don't really need to go on assignment. But - if you want to prove yourself, then you can." He leaned back into his seat, writing on a sheet of paper attached to a clipboard. "We need information on the identities of demon hosts. Jinchuriki, they're called. If you can find a demon host's name and village, as well as any extra details about them, you will be rewarded with money and influence. Eventually, do enough within this organization, and I will promote you in rank. Speaking of - what rank are you, anyway? Jounin, I believe?" He rolled his neck, attempting to relax his back. He also wondered about Yami's initial thoughts on this group. He sort of joined while being seduced, so perhaps after coherently thinking he may have had second thoughts. Kleine didn't know. But he did - well, want to know.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
"Sadly a jounin, while my peers...well surviving peers haven become stronger. I've made attempts, I've even attempted to become one of the mist 7, Sadly that didn't work out seeing as I didn't complete the island trails." He said as he would remove his jacket, was was hot inside so he didn't really need it. "I've only just unlocked the sharingan when I returned to kirigakure to see cecil was overthrown and probably dead seeing as kya was there." He explained to klein. "My little brother for some reason disappeared. Its for the best, he shouldn't take witness to the future of Kiri." he then looked klein in the eyes and asked him a question in return. "Why?"
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:45 pm
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬
                                        XXXXXXXXXTRUTH IS SINGULAR, XXXXXXXTRUTH IS LINEAR,XXXXXXXITS 'VERSIONS', XXXXXXXARE MISTRUTHS.
                                        XXXXXXOUR LIVES ARE, XXXXXXXNOT OUR OWN. FROM WOMBXXXXXXXTO TOMB,XXXXXXXWE ARE BOUND TO OTHERS

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXɴXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"If you do enough for the organization, you may be rewarded with a rank. It really depends, as it's all about proving yourself. Thus, there's a lot to be done." He spread his arms out, and invited Yami to sit next to him on the sofa. The man then set down his clipboard after writing in a few more details - information about Yami in case he forgot while assigning missions to the Kech Marah. "While we were - uh, you know, getting it on, you revealed your sharingan. But it's quite weak, being only a single tomoe. You will need to get it to three tomoe or quite hopefully Mangekyo Sharingan level in order to reach a decent potential. Thus, you should train in your sharingan. Considering I have an Eternal, I could probably offer you some tips for the road, though it's mostly sort of a solo journey." Most people tended to simply activate it during virtually all combat situations, which helped the eye to evolve quicker. It was strange that at Jounin, Yami's eyes were so undeveloped.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami got up from the stool he had sat on and sat next to klein on the couch as they discussed his sharingan. There was a reason his sharingan was in-active for a while. "Well my sharingan, activated back in kiri, when I saw that Kya was the new Mizukage." He explained. It wasn't very difficult to explain but it happens. "It shouldn't be too hard to gain the next stage in this." He said standing up. "You know I could sure use some help jumpstarting this thing. It would be a lot easier if a trained sharingan user came a long." He said asking him to come help.
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                      Yᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ - Aɴᴅ I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ
                                                                      xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅xxxx▅▅▅▅▅ xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅

He nodded, placing his arm over Yami's shoulder in a friendly manner and placing a cigarette between his lips. "Charming," Kleine said. "Well - if you want, I suppose it isn't hard. Now that you're Jounin, it should come easy. Just - look into my eyes," he said, opening his Eternal eye and staring into Yami's pupils. "As you look, think deeply. Imagine something important, such as your future or your past. Channel your emotions. Anything you can think of that's important to you - serendipity, love, happiness, family, friends, lovers, enemies, rivals, hatred, war, chaos, loss . . . it is emotion that unlocks the sharingan. My Mangekyo was unlocked when the Enemy first became active within me, around the time I was nineteen years old. Considering how that changed my life, the awakening was natural." He attempted to relax the expression on himself, offering Yami a completely unmoving "mirror" to look into. A face that he could lose his thought process inside of and imagine a deep void of things - a slew of events or thoughts that really mattered.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami began staring into his eyes, He began imagining. What he began seeing was Kya, His eyes began to glow piercing red. He remembered the day testial died, and she offered his eyes as a gift to the nation that killed him. The tomoe would slowly begin to split. He imagined the amount of destruction, that would occur in a battle between the two. The tomoes split and his eyes began to split. His greatest anger was his biggest inspiration to unlock his sharingan's second stage.
He then began imagining the day his father was killed. His fellow ninja mistook him for an enemy. He lost his arm from that encounter, He managed to get it back which was good. Then he saw masako, She took his arm, she incinerated it. She attempted to test on his fathers curse. This made him angry. He would imagine Masako, slowly dying with her blood on his hands. In a cruel ironic twist, he imagined himself tearing her arm from her body and setting it ablaze. the third tomoe would split from the 2nd tomoe. After they were set into order they began to cycle. Stopping only 4 seconds after they had split. He would fall over to the side on the couch, he became tired. "Woah." he said with his head laying on the arm of the couch that was intense.
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:330

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                      Yᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ - Aɴᴅ I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ
                                                                      xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅xxxx▅▅▅▅▅ xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅

The man remained virtually still as Yami experienced his "evolution", only stepping in at the last moment with a grin as he unlocked the third corner of his wheel. With that done, Yami was finished with the momentary task and he was much more fit for combat. "Most importantly, you will need a Mangekyo Sharingan before you're really ready to face the world's elite. You should begin to develop that eye before you go on your first true task for the Kech Marah - which will be the acquisition of a demon." The issue with the obtaining of Mangekyo was that it was somewhat unexpected in appearance. It usually involved something very important occurring, which - for all Kleine knew - could happen years from now, or in a few hours, or in a few minutes, or never. In terms of power, Kleine sort of "lucked out" considering he obtained his 3 tomoe sharingan only a short while before the Enemy appeared. He wondered if the two were connected - perhaps the Enemy wished to empower him fully?

"Begin to develop your techniques. Contemplate life. You've gotta get yourself up there in strength, or you're going to die, fast. You can't compare to any of the top shinobi as you are now."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:02 pm
"]

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami nodded while his head continued to sit on the arm rest. He needed to regroup his energy. He then thought about it when he said he'll need to activate his mageckyou. Kya, he thought, maybe confronting her will allow him access to the next stage, maybe he could finally take the battle to kya. "I just need to rest." He was relaxing while thinking of what's next. He stood up and left. *Exit*
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:330

User Image  
Generic Member Group 1 [OFFLINE]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items