Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:59 pm
Shima RP

Quote:
Moema carried the brown basket on her hip towards the beach. 'Maybe the heat will help coax it out,' she thought. She placed the basket in the sand a fair distance from the water. She then proceded to take off her shoes and walk down to the water to cool her feet.

Quote:
An elderly woman was seen standing with her hands on her knees gazing out into the ocean. She looked as though she were waiting for someone... or something, but what could come from the ocean? She continued to hold her gaze while her lightly graying hair danced with the wind and her deeply colored tan dress joined in for a fantastic fanale of cloth and hair. The gust that had teased her so, died and with it went the dance of her clothing. She was unaccompanied save for her thoughts as she gazed out into the wild ocean.

Quote:
Meoma looked back and saw two things. The first was an elderly woman standing nearby. 'When did she get there,' Meoma asked herself. She was about to call out to the woman when she saw the other thing. The basket lid had started lifting, and a little colt was emerging. She ran as fast as she could from the water to the basket to help him out.

Quote:
The old woman's head shot over as she heard fast footfalls and the sounds of something woven. What she saw was a youngling emerging for the first time. She adored watching a "bith" take place. From her position, a ways off, she watched the two be united at last. This made her think back to the countless emergings she had seen, though it seemed, the great ones had still not seen fit for her to care for one. She shook her aged head at the thought, she knew her time would come.... someday....

Quote:
Moema helped him stand up for the first time and started to stroke his muzzle. She was nervous. This was her first soquili and she had to take care of it by herself. It was daunting to think about this, but at the same time it was exciting. She then turned her attention back to the elderly woman, and called out to her. "Hello!"

Quote:
Shima took a breath in anticipation as the young thing stood, and in sand! It must be hard for the little dear, but he seemed to be taking it just fine. She smiled, as did all the wrinkles in her face, as the little dear was fully out and his new keeper turned to her. Shima did not say hello back, right away, she took a dozen, or so, careful, slow step toward the pair before raising a hand in greeting.

Quote:
Moema repeated the gesture towards the elder then was soon inturupted by a small noise from the little one. Apparently, she had lifted the hand that was stroking him and he was not pleased with that. She looked back at him and started to stroke him again. "Your name shall be Eachann." She moved her hand between his ears, into his mane and started rubbing his neck while waiting for the old woman to reach her.

Quote:
Shima smiled and began to walk faster, but still just as carefully. Within a moment or two she had closed the gap between her and the pair. Athough some might think she would be, she was not panting, in fact her breathing seemed very relaxed and calm. She smiled gently at Meoma and her little dear. "My arn't you a beeauty." She said to Eachann. Her voice was laced with age and kindness that mixed together perfectly. She extended a hand gently to the foal while raising her head to smile at Meoma. "Your blessed child. He truly is wonderful. What's his name?" She paused a moment then shook her head as if waking up. "I'm sorry child, forgive me. I've lost all sense of manner." She bowed her head slightly. "I am Shimasani. Who are you?" She smiled to take any sting off her words.

Eachann raised his head to the elderly woman to try to get more attention and petting. Moema looked to the woman and replied, "His name is Eachann and I'm Moema." She smiled back at the old woman. "It's lovely to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:31 pm
"Go ahead," Moema Replied. "I'm sure he'll enjoy it." She looked towards the colt and urged him to take the plant. "It wont hurt you Eachann. It's good for you."

Eachann was enjoying the attention very much. 'This is a great greating,' he thought. 'Coming out of your basket in a fairly warm place, getting petted, and what's this?' He sniffed the green, leafy object being held out to him. He was wary at first and only sniffed it. Hearing that he was ment to eat it, he chomped it greedily and sniffed Shima's hands and stepped forward to her pockets for more.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:39 pm
Eachann whinnied in disapointment. 'There must be something else to do.' He looked around and spotted a bug lazily flying away from the beach. He started after it.

"Yes, but it seems he's going be a defient little boy," Moema said watching him scooting away from them. She kept a watchful eye on the colt, ready to chase after him if he strayed to far.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:55 pm
'Wise? I doubt it.' Eachann stalked the bug trying not to go to far away, but pushing the limits to see the reactions.

"Oh, wisdom isn't needed to know that, only a watchful eye I guess." She spotted him sidling off and turned back to Shima and asked, "Do you need help....doing what ever you're doing?" Frankly, she had no idea what the old woman was doing, but atleast she offered.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:46 pm
Eachann gallavanted about getting closer and closer to the woods. Suddenly, something streaked out of the trees towards Eachann. He jumped back in frieght as the lion trotted back towards the trees. He followed as quietly as he could. When the great cat stopped and noticed Eachann, she turned and hissed at him. Behind her was a brown basket. Eachann leaped for it, and caught part of it in his mouth. He dragged in from the trees and headed towards Moema with the cat following.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:56 pm
((The RP with Apple will continue when she comes back from Hiatus

New RPs are welcome and much loved))  

[Midnight][Blaze]

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:04 pm
It had been a long day for Ilianna. She had spent most of the day running to and fro in the meadow, hoping to keep her endurance strong in hopes that she'd find herself a good racing partner, yet had avoided social contact today for the most part. Now it was later in the evening and her first impulse was to wade in the river and let the water run over her hooves and legs to cool her down. However, despite this, she found herself instead exploring a section of forest she'd yet to see before, her curiousity getting the better of her.

Several odd smells lingered in the area and so did the scent of soquili. She was drawn to one in particular that was familiar. Had Eachann been through recently?

Ilianna chuckled to herself and shook her head lightly. "Would be my luck, wouldn't it," she murmured to herself. "I'm sure he'd think me to be a stalker..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:13 pm
Eachann had spent the day leisurely strolling near the teepee, avoiding Moema. She might've wanted to go to the village or to the river and he wasn't up to it today. He returned to the teepee when she left for the closest stream. He grazed for a while, then he caught the scent of a familiar soquili. He quickly headed into the trees, with Streak following him a few paces behind.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:19 pm
Ilianna was completely unaware she had been discovered, as she was busy squinting her eyes to peer at a form that sat at the edge of the forest. It looked like a structure of some kind...a teepee maybe? She hadn't seen a teepee in awhile. Not since she was with Helaku, anyway.

She took a few steps forward, ears pricked as she listened for noises from the odd building.

"No one home," she said to herself as she got close enough to be sure that it was, indeed, vacant for the time being. Maybe Eachann had just been passing through. He probably wouldn't want to be bothered anyway, even if this was his teepee. Ilianna tended to regard places like this as a private place of solitude, which she was currently trespassing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:27 pm
Streak turned and trotted back towards the teepee. "Oh, is she back there?" Eachann asked her. She didn't reply, instead she kept walking, with Eachann catching up in mear seconds. He spotted Ilianna and called out to her. "My, my, I do believe you are tresspassing," he said jokingly. Streak sat in the entrence to the teepee, and he went to stand by the mare.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:32 pm
Ilianna nearly reared in surprise as she whirled around quickly, face alight with a fair blush. "Eachann!" she nearly yelped, eyes wide. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to intrude!"

She looked positively mortified...she had missed the joking nature of his comment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:37 pm
Eachann chuckled at her. "It's quite alright. This is my human's teepee, and since she's mine, you have my permission to be here." His smile changed into a look of concern. "Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost."  

[Midnight][Blaze]

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces