Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
19 yr old M looking Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:04 pm
xXHated_ChildXx

Hopefully in a good way ; 3 ;
What about American Horror Story? Do you like that too? emotion_kirakira

In a totally good way.

I actually haven't watched it. I know I need try and watch it because of everyone's good feedback about it but I don't know if I'll be comfortable enough to watch the newest season because of the clown. I'm kinda scared of them and I saw a gif of the clown and I about cried ;__;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:15 pm
Taka Kikuchi
xXHated_ChildXx

Hopefully in a good way ; 3 ;
What about American Horror Story? Do you like that too? emotion_kirakira

In a totally good way.

I actually haven't watched it. I know I need try and watch it because of everyone's good feedback about it but I don't know if I'll be comfortable enough to watch the newest season because of the clown. I'm kinda scared of them and I saw a gif of the clown and I about cried ;__;

Oh gawd yes, the clown scared me too especially the trailer gonk
I loved the 1st, 3rd, and 4th seasons and partially the 2nd, but not that much emotion_donotwant  

AnpoWicahpiWi

Lonely Streaker

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:23 pm
Taka Kikuchi

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I recently caught up to this season a couple weeks ago and I'm just so excited and scared about the newest episode and then there'll only be 2 more left and I'm not ready for it. gonk

Yo, yo. I do not care, talk to me about TWD. I don't care! I'm cool with making some friends and nerding out about an awesome show!

I technically watched the first season when it aired, but I hadn't watched any since then until now, but omg I feel you on the scared/excitement. I'm just waiting for the town lady reveal her big evil master plan. BUT I'M TERRIFIED OF WHO IS GOING TO DIE IN THE PROCESS. Seriously, I'm way too emotionally attached to everyone except for Mr. Priest and Eugine.

Also, the site I completely legally watched the last episode on didn't show the preview at the end so I have no clue what's happening this week. whoops.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:34 pm
xXHated_ChildXx

Oh gawd yes, the clown scared me too especially the trailer gonk
I loved the 1st, 3rd, and 4th seasons and partially the 2nd, but not that much emotion_donotwant

He looks very evil I am not too excited about that. crying

I'll be sure to try and check the show out when I'm done catching up on my other shows. I'm pretty far behind on Sleepy Hollow and Supernatural and I'm going a little crazy not knowing what's going on.  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:38 pm
nine-step waltz
I technically watched the first season when it aired, but I hadn't watched any since then until now, but omg I feel you on the scared/excitement. I'm just waiting for the town lady reveal her big evil master plan. BUT I'M TERRIFIED OF WHO IS GOING TO DIE IN THE PROCESS. Seriously, I'm way too emotionally attached to everyone except for Mr. Priest and Eugine.

Also, the site I completely legally watched the last episode on didn't show the preview at the end so I have no clue what's happening this week. whoops.

*cries giant rivers of tears* NO DON'T TALK ABOUT DEATH YET I'M NOT READY. But seriously that lady is crazy and I don't want anyone to die again please dear god no more death okay my poor nerdy heart cannot take it! I dislike Eugine on very high levels for what he did, he could die and I wouldn't care. I feel for Gabriel because it's been pretty hard on him before the group showed up.

It's pretty crazy. I do believe you might explode when you watch it. But hey totally message me when it comes on so we can basically nerd out about it and cry when someone dies okay? I need a buddy when I watch it cause I get so emotional ;___;  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff