Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Belbybrook/Collins Household Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:23 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorfourth yearpureblood

Pru muffled a giggle as he slunk down to the floor, before going quiet as he spoke about his older sister and their father. She knew he had an older sister named Kyla, who was graduated from Hogwarts, but not much else about the girl. "I... I don't really remember my dad," she said quietly. "I get so angry with myself because I feel like I should, like I need to, but I can't really... He was tall and strong and he had dark hair like me and he'd play with me all the time. That's all I really have in my head about him. I was so little when he died, basically just a toddler... Maybe it's better this way. I guess it would hurt more if I did remember more about him." She laid back on the tree house floor, staring at the ceiling and the branches and leaves of the tree.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addison listened to her story, simply nodding along in silence. It was so eerie how similar their pasts were. When she laid down on the floor, he laid next to her, huffing a sigh as he examined the roof of the tree house. "Yeah, same thing for me. I was three when... when my father was killed. I only have vague memories of him. And one picture that my mum failed to hide. He was a Muggle police officer. On a traffic stop, some punk kid shot him to avoid a ticket. That's why... that's why my boggart popped out like a masked man with a gun. He... the man... he got away, so I don't even know what he looks like. My mum still hasn't ever really gotten over it. And Kyla... she remembers him well. She was ten when he died. And she says I look so much like him." Addy wiped away the silent tears in his eyes, then huffed a sigh. He glanced at Pru and said, "You're the first person I've ever talked about this with. I don't even talk to my family about this. But I feel... comfortable with you." He smiled at her, though it was clear his eyes were still sad.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:38 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

Pru didn't really know what to say. She'd gotten to the point where she could talk more freely about her father's death, but she still hadn't gotten over the way he'd died. She knew if she opened her mouth about it, she wouldn't be able to stop. "I... think that's sad. That your mum, um... hid all the pictures of him. I always had pictures of my dad to look at, growing up. So I wouldn't forget his face. But some things are probably too painful, I guess." She hadn't expected to be sharing dead parent stories, after all. She supposed the difference was that her mother had moved on, remarried, while Addy's mother seemed to still be grieving. Which maybe was normal. Pru didn't know. She'd never lost a spouse. "I'm glad you told me," she said quietly. It was nice to know he trusted her with something so deeply personal. After a moment she smiled and mock shoved his shoulder with her hand. "Should we get off the floor?"

OOC:
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:19 pm
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

When I see your face
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addy listened to her and nodded glumly, his thoughts all mustered about. This wasn't part of his plan! Not at all! When she said she was glad he'd told her, he nodded then. Then she was playfully punching his shoulder. He smiled at her and nodded emphatically. "Sure! We can go down by the creek and then maybe, just maybe, I'll show you my room. It's my other secret sanctum though, so it's extra special." He chuckled and jumped up, then offered her a hand up. The creek was just a couple steps from the ladder, but Addy was excited for the journey. He was pretty much excited to do anything with her... except Herbology. That class bored him. But everything else...!

And when you smile
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:38 am

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

Pru smiled brightly at the mention of the creek, but stuck her tongue out at him immaturely when he mentioned his room. "You'd better not be fibbing about it, then." She grabbed his hand when it was offered and let him help her up, then followed him down the ladder to the creek. She kicked off her sandals, and seeing as she was in shorts, promptly waded in up to just below her knees. It was cold, but not frigid, and she enjoyed the feeling of mud and sand and rocks beneath her toes. "This is wicked. Is it deep enough to swim in in some parts?" She wobbled when a rock she was standing on in the water slid a little due to her weight, but quickly regained her balance, laughing.

OOC:
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:33 pm
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

When I see your face
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

The boy smirked at her when she stuck her tongue out at him and walked beside her as they headed the short walk to the creek. When she kicked off her sandals, he stepped out of his shoes and rolled his pant legs up. He waded out into the water with her, enjoying the cool water on his skin. "It was when I was younger," he said, answering her question. He frowned slightly, upset with the fact that he was getting taller. "Probably not anymore though, what with me looking like an apple tree now." He chuckled. The boy was five and half feet tall now, much larger than when he first started school. Addy sighed and shrugged. "What can you do though, eh?" he asked with a smile and a wink.

And when you smile
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:53 am

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

Pru patted him on the shoulder. "Oh, you poor thing," she teased. "Addy's growing up." She bent slightly to let her fingers trail through the water; the creek was hardly flowing very fast. She glanced at Addy and then curled her fingers in the water to cup some in her hand. She promptly splashed it at him, looking very much like she was trying not to laugh. "Trees need water." Hey, if he was standing in a creek he was just asking to get wet.

OOC:
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:56 pm
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

When I see your face
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

He playfully rolled his eyes at her when she play chastised him, then blinked when she splashed him. Oh, that's the game she wanted to play? Well, so be it. Smirking, he kicked some water up onto her, splashing her pants. He stuck his tongue out at her and jumped into the deeper waters, which now came up to his waist. He didn't seem to mind the waters wetting his clothes. "I dare you to follow me Pru," he said and stuck his tongue out again. He was really having fun with her and the question... the whole point of the day, was burning in his mind. But the time wasn't right yet... Soon though.

And when you smile
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:08 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

Pru gasped when water soaked her shorts, but grinned and leaped after him when he stuck his tongue out at her. She certainly wasn't afraid of getting her clothes wet; she'd proved that. Now even the bottom of her blouse was wet, and she stumbled into his side, laughing so hard she was breathless. "Challenge accepted," she snorted, splashing him again. Her braid was falling down and her face was red, and the sunlight reflected on the water hurt her eyes, but she couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun.

OOC:
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:21 pm
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

When I see your face
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

He was expecting Pru to follow him, never one to pass up on a challenge. And sure enough, she did. She had splashed him again, so he splashed back, genuinely having fun. And she looked to be doing just the same. Even though they were waist deep in cool water, he felt hot. His heart was hammering hard in his chest. The way the sun glinted off her eyes made his heart flutter. This was as good a time as any. He stopped splashing her and took her wrist, gently pulling her closer to him. "Pru, I... uh... Well... I had... ulterior motives for asking you here today... I love spending time with you. Every day at school is like... a blessing. And like... Well, I guess... I guess I wanted to ask you if you'd be my girlfriend?" He bit his lip nervously, his blue eyes watching her intently. A light red rose to his cheeks as he anxiously awaited her answer.

And when you smile
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:58 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

Pru wasn't taken aback when he grabbed her wrist; they were close friends, had been since they were eleven. She'd never been nervous about hugging or holding hands with the people she was attached to. She was still giggling a bit, and it wasn't until he said 'ulterior motives' that she sobered, glancing at him in surprise. "What? I..." She never got whatever she had been about to say out, because the end of his little speech of sorts caught her so off guard. She didn't pull away from him, just stared. If her cheeks hadn't already been red they would have been flushing crimson now. She felt like a moron of epic proportions. Who didn't know that one of their best friends had a crush on them? It wasn't like she was a ditz! How could she not have seen this?! He'd been gearing himself up to ask her to be his girlfriend, and she was off in lala land, like they were still eleven years old. She felt stupid, and mortified, and like a little girl who hadn't realized that she'd grown up. She couldn't even think straight, but she owed him an answer, right? She didn't... she'd just assumed everything she felt in relation to Addy was friendship. It wasn't as if she'd ever had any crushes to compare it to. She didn't even... she couldn't even imagine even having a crush on say, someone she only barely knew, or only saw every so often. It seemed nonsensical, so she supposed, if she had a crush, it would be on someone close to her. Someone like Addy. But was that what it was? Why hadn't she thought of all this before?! Mind racing, she tried to desperately collect herself, though she felt like she was about to sit down in the middle of the creek. "I- of course," she said finally, voice croaky. "I mean- yeah. Yes, I will." She realized she'd latched onto one of his arm's with a death grip and embarrassed, loosened it.

OOC:
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:57 pm
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

When I see your face
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addison watched her expectantly and it felt like it was drawing on for hours. He played out all the possible responses in his mind. The worst case scenario was that she'd say no and he'd be mortified. He'd probably pull away from his friends, maybe hang out with Slytherins after that... Of course, the best case scenario was that she said yes, in which case they'd be a couple. He was watched her when she croaked out 'Of course'. He blinked as she amended herself. His mouth formed a wide smile and he pulled her into a big hug. "That... that's great! I... Awesome." He continued smiling, releasing her from the hug but still holding her hands in his. Glancing towards the house, he said, "Do... uh... do you want to go inside? I can make us lunch." His cheeks were still a bright red but he didn't mind. He didn't care about blushing around her. If she made him blush like that, then, in his mind, it was destined.

And when you smile
Just the way you are

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:08 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รєvєภтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

It hadn't been that long that Addison had been home, but it felt so much longer since he was stuck away from his girlfriend. Of course, they exchanged owls almost daily, but that wasn't the same as having her in the other dorm a little ways away. At the feast, they'd agreed to hang out at least once during the summer and they'd decided on Addy's place. So, after it had been too long for Addy, he'd written her and asked her to come out to his place. When she'd agreed, he'd spent the time up to her visit preparing. He'd even convinced his mother to take him to a barber shop to chop off the mop top finally. And now, he was pacing in the hall anxiously, waiting for her to arrive.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:33 pm

User Image

p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper seventh year

The sun was starting to dip down low in the horizon when Pru apparated onto the end of the long gravel drive leading up to her boyfriend's home. It was later than she would have ordinarily been allowed out, especially to go visit Addy, which was why she hadn't exactly... asked permission. Now that she could apparate, leaving without anyone noticing wasn't really an issue, and if she came back home late enough, she could slip upstairs with the rest of the household none the wiser. She didn't feel the slightest bit guilty about this, because what teenager didn't sneak out at least once to hang out with their boyfriend? And besides, it wasn't as if she and Addy were going out to drink or party, despite the fact that they were both adults. They were just... hanging out at his house, something that wasn't out of the ordinary. At least it was cooling down now that it was the start of the evening; it'd been pretty hot and humid before, and she was glad for the increased amount of shade. She meandered up the drive, wincing when pebbles got in her flats, and stepped up the front door to knock, once. There was no need to make a huge fuss of being here, just in case his mum, or worse, his granddad were around. Talk about awkward.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:58 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รєvєภтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Addison reached out to open the door when he heard the knock without checking to see if it was actually his girlfriend. Who else would be arriving at this time? And when they weren't expecting anyone... But he paused. What if she didn't like his haircut? This was Pru though. She didn't freak out on him when he impulse pierced his ear. She loved him regardless, so why would a haircut be any different? Nodding, he opened the door and smiled at his girlfriend. No matter what she wore, she was always stunning to him. "Hey babe," he said with a smile, stepping aside to let her in.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff