Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Lovette Family Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny had blinked when Jojo had entered the shop, and had nearly wanted to slap himself when Gypsy had personally given him her key to her flat. Or well, would have, if Jojo hadn't taken it first with something akin to growing horror on her face. He sighed, brushing his bangs out of his face. He really should have kept his mouth shut about why he wanted to see Jojo. Gypsy wouldn't have blabbed, and Jojo wouldn't look like she was walking to her own execution. She wasn't, but she didn't know that. Heck, she probably thought that he was planning on murdering her and hiding the body.

When they got up to the flat and Jojo had unlocked the door, Kenny bit his lip and entered after her, already thinking that he made this much worse than it really was. This was exactly why he didn't talk to people usually. Sure, he could do passably well in regards to prefect duties, but that was prefect duties. This was certainly different, and he was certain that with how Jojo was acting, she was considering breaking up with him. After all, she had sent him very brief letters, and that was about it. Maybe she was worried that if she broke up with him, he would murder him? This was officially the least fun thing he had done in quite some time. Thankfully he'd managed to keep his hands to himsel-. Nope, nevermind. He'd just reached into his pocket and found a handle, and considering that this was Gypsy's flat that Jer frequented, he was sure that it was a knife he hadn't had just a moment ago.

Deciding that he was definitely nervous, he sighed and rubbed his forehead with his free hand.
                                                  "Okay, umm, you probably have every right to be mad at me for seemingly ditching you at the platform earlier this summer. I didn't mean to. I was just trying to help out as many people as I could. So, if you want to break up with me, I will totally understand, because I was a shite boyfriend and shouldn't have left you with just my cousin to watch out for your panic attack." Okay, that was simple enough. He said his peace, and now it was time for Jojo to blow up at him. When did he become a pessimist, again? Oh, right, when his life became a fiasco with family. He was certain that Rhys hated him as well, Caty too. Why not his girlfriend?

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: This is going to go sooooo badly....
                                                  Taken by: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute in Gypsy's Living Room with Kenny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Wait, what??? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

нαтє тσ в я є α к ι т тσ уσυ вυт ιт'ѕ σ υ т σf му ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσя¢єѕ gσ тσ ω σ я к ωнιℓє ωє α я є ѕ ℓ є є ρ ι и g ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ α т т α ¢ к ωιтн α м σ я є ѕ є и ѕ ι в ℓ є αρρяσα¢н ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ ℓ у тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ι ' ∂ в є ∂ σ ι и g яιgнт и σ ω ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEvery step closer to Gypsy's door had made her shake more; she didn't want to do this, didn't want to, didn't want to. It was stupid, avoiding the guy just so he couldn't break up with her, but she liked at least pretending to herself that she hadn't totally screwed up her first ever relationship so horribly. But, as she stepped inside, her shoulders tensed, and she had to shove down all the emotions that started clawing their way to the surface. She couldn't freak out, couldn't cry, couldn't do anything stupid like that. She had already been stupid enough, that's why he was breaking up with her! And why wouldn't he? Even without the stupid panic attack, this had to've been doomed from the start. She was a complete head case, and had pretty much nothing going for her. Why had he even asked her out to begin with? Because she was pretty? Yeah, that was going to get her really far, she thought sarcastically.

spaceShe braced herself as she turned to face him, chanting in her head not to freak out. It'd at least be over soon, right? She didn't have to go through it again. But, then she realized he was apologizing to her, and her mouth gaped open ever so slightly, cheeks coloring. Wait, why was he apologizing? Was he insane? He'd saved her life, for crying out loud, and yeah, she'd have liked it if he'd stayed with her, but that was because she'd been worried about him, and it wasn't his fault that she'd flipped out on his cousin. He hadn't known, had no idea how bad she was. No one did, except maybe Jesse and her family. She chewed her lip, obviously distressed, feeling incredibly guilty. He thought she was going to break up with him? Because he'd... Seriously? Oh, she was such an idiot.

spaceThe Hufflepuff wrung her hands behind her back, looking down at her feet. "You weren't... It wasn't your fault. You, you did the right thing. I... I'm the one that... that freaked out, and probably scared your cousin half to death, because I'm stupid and screwed up and I can't..." She stopped, not sure what to say. Can't what? Can't function like a normal human being? That... sounded about right, she thought miserably. "Let's face it, if, if you hadn't... gotten me away, I'd probably b-be dead. And... and a bunch of those other k-kids would be, too. You... you don't... have to apologize. For anything. I... I'd never be m-mad at you. Not for that." She inhaled sharply, trying to calm herself down, because she could feel the anxiety starting up. He thought he'd been a shite boyfriend for saving her life, what the hell was wrong with her, that she'd made him feel that way?

space"... You should break up with me," she said sadly. "I'm not... I'm stupid. And I'm... I'm screwed up. I'm so, so screwed up. And I can't... I panic over everything and I consider it a good day if I can count my anxiety attacks on one hand and I freak out all the time. I can't have a normal conversation with anyone ever. And the only reason anyone likes me is, is because they don't know anything about me." She hugged herself, still not able to look at him, feeling more miserable than she could ever really remember being. "You shouldn't have to feel responsible for me not being able to keep it together. And I shouldn't have... I should've have done that to Pru, I mean, she was probably... That was stupid, and awful, and I c-can't not do it, it'll always h-happen." A tear slid down to the tip of her nose, falling to the floor between her feet. Dammit, she was crying. She wasn't supposed to be crying, he'd just feel guilty or pity her or some other awful thing like that. She didn't want him to pity her. She just... she wished she could be a normal person, so badly. She'd never wanted it more in her life. But Lysandar had totally screwed her up, and Kenny could do so, so much better. He didn't need to have to deal with her stupid baggage... He really should break up with me, she thought, sniffing. If he didn't... Maybe she'd have to break up with him. She'd be doing him a favor.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ gяανιту ω σ я к ѕ ѕ ℓ σ ω ℓ у ιf уσυ иσтι¢є ιт α т α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕσмє σf υѕ αяє g є т т ι и g м ι g н т у ℓ υ ¢ к у (αяєи'т ωє؟)
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ιf уσυ н α ∂ т σ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн т н ι ѕ уσυ'∂ яαтнєя ℓ ι є тнαи f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ тнιик ι ¢ α и ' т f ℓ у ؟ ωєℓℓ уσυ נυѕт ω α т ¢ н м є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny blinked as Jojo stated she was stupid, stupid for freaking out and stupid for scaring his cousin. No, that wasn't right, she wasn't stupid. He would have reacted the same way had he been younger. Had in fact, when he had attended that circus with Jer and the other orphans way back in the day. He didn't like to remember it, mostly because he'd been terrified and hid to avoid everything. That didn't mean that Jer had it easy, since he knew his brother had been cursed during the event. He could really understand her panic and subsequent attack, since he was certain that he would have in the same situation.

Only, it wasn't, not when she started describing everything that she claimed was wrong with her. He bit his lip, wanting to correct her about not being able to talk to anyone. They'd had normal conversations before this. Heck, he was just as bad with talking to people he didn't know. However, it seemed like it was deeper than that, with how she was acting. He sighed, trying to think of something that could help out. He knew that Rhys had freakouts, but his were related to being around too many people. Jojo's weren't and he had to figure out how exactly to calm her down before she went into a complete panic attack.
                                                  "Jojo, if you freaked out because of what was going on, I wouldn't blame you. There were plenty of people freaking out, and you were just one of them. I should have realized something was going on when I was apparating in and out. That's not your fault. Also, I didn't come here to break up with you. I just wanted to find out what was going on and if it was my fault."

Kenny sighed and tentatively wrapped his arms around her, trying to think. The answer suddenly occurred to him, and it was so ridiculously simple that he couldn't believe that he hadn't thought of it before. He tilted her head back and looked at her, his expression slightly bemused, but also slightly concerned. "Well, then I'll have to get used to it. I mean, I have a younger brother that tends to freak out when there's a lot of people around, and I'm not disowning him. I don't think I'm going anywhere just because you freak out. That's just a part of who you are. I mean, you didn't break up with me because I was bi, and I think one of your friends is probably the epitome of homosexuality, and you're still friends with him. Just means there's something that I can help you with if you need me to, and no, you can't say that I'm not supposed to. That's what being in a relationship is like. At least Jer says that." Kenny lowered his face to kiss her, thinking that maybe she might need this. Okay, he wasn't completely sure it would help, but it would help with the helplessness he was feeling at the moment. Were all girls this complicated?

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: This is going to go sooooo badly....
                                                  Taken by: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || $тяεℯ⊥ ♏αℊї¢їαη || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer didn't even knock as he stormed into the flat. He couldn't exactly blame Michael for his reaction back at the orphanage now. Hell, had he even known, he would have yelled at the couple dropping off their infant son. Another kid. They had to drop off yet another kid of theirs. They didn't even bat an eye at him. Him, who had probably looked a lot like the mum had when she was younger. What, did they think that any kid they decided to have was disposable like...? He didn't want to complete that thought. He wasn't disposable. He thought that he had gotten over being abandoned at the orphanage when he was much younger, but apparently all it took was one good shove and he was back to being five, crying in Steffi's arms about parents that didn't want him. He wasn't going to cry over this, though. No, instead he was simmering in anger, and he needed someone he could rant at who would understand. Okay, Gypsy hadn't been abandoned, but her grandparents were just awful, so he figured she would understand.

It wasn't that hard to find her, as it was lunchtime and she was upstairs taking a break. He didn't even sit down, instead keeping his temper enough that he simply slammed a hand down on the table and looked at Gypsy directly.
                                                      "'Oo the bleedin' bells jus' keeps on 'avin' kid afta kid afta kid? Seriously! I mean, they couldn' be bothered by birf control? Or 'ell, a condom? Wot thumb-suckin' kind o' people jus' abandons kids 'cause they're a bovver?" Well, there went his temper. Thankfully he didn't have a knife in his hand, otherwise he'd probably be whipping it into the nearest wall. As it was, he sat down moodily and glared at the table, thinking that maybe it could explain just what the hell was wrong with his egg and sperm donors.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Thumb-suckin' god blimey people tha' can' be bothered ter even take care o' th' chuffin' Elliot Ness they made!
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                      Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                      And I don't think the world is sold
                                                      I'm just doing what we're told
                                                      And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                      I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                      Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Rebellious in the Dining Room with Jer
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Worried
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ What the hell is he on about? ❞

í h α t є thє w σ r l d tσdαч ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu'rє sσ g σ σ d tσ mє, í k n σ w thαt í cαn't chαngє ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          T r i e d to tell you but you l o o k a t m e ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          líkє mαчвє í'm αn α n g є l undєrnєαth, ínnσcєnt αnd s w є є t ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy had jumped at the sound of her door opening and the heavy footsteps that followed, hand dropping her fork and reaching for her wand. She let out a sigh of relief when Jer appeared, relaxing and setting it back on the table, shoulders slumping downwards. Unfortunately, her relief didn't last long, because it was pretty obvious that Jer was furious about something. At first, she didn't really hear anything he was saying, she was too busy trying to figure out what she'd done this time. She couldn't for the life of her think of a reason for him to be pis- okay, this pissed. She would be the first to admit that the remark she'd made at breakfast that morning had been a little uncalled for. But if that was what he was all up in arms about, she didn't get why it was all just now boiling over, and besides, it hadn't been that awful.

spaceA few key words then registered to the metamorphmagus, and she frowned, sitting up straighter, her brow crinkling in confusion. "Wait, wait, wait. Back up, who's not using condoms and why exactly are you so pissed abou-" She then remembered what he'd been up to today, and sat back in her chair, crossing her arms and scowling. "Ugh, I take it some arsehat dropped a kid off on Steffi's doorstep again?" she asked, eyebrow twitching. She didn't get quite so angry as Jer did, but people just abandoning their kids did piss her off, on a monumental level. What the ******** was wrong with people? There were a few circumstances under which she supposed she understood it, but most of the time, not so much. She had a feeling from Jer's anger level that this was one of those more common times. "What was their excuse? Or, was this one of those, 'we walked outside and surprise! baby on the doorstep!' situations?" Just the thought made the Ravenclaw want to slap someone upside the head. Who. The ********. Just left a baby on the front stoop of a building. Even an orphanage?! Apparently quite a few, though, which was insane. And awful. Ugh. She needed a bloody drink.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ sσ t α k є m є αs í α m
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ thís mαч mєαn чσu'll hαvє tσ вє α s t r σ n g є r m α n
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ rєst α s s u r є d thαt whєn í stαrt tσ mαkє чσu n є r v σ u s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd t σ d α ч wσn't mєαn α t h í n g

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer scowled when Gypsy asked first what he was talking about, but felt a twinge of relief that she had understood at least some of what he said. However, he was now grinning, all teeth and no humour as she asked about someone dropping off a kid. "'Nah wahn wos dropped off today, only Michael recognized wahn o' th' chuffin' kids. From wahn o' 'is Dolly Mixtures from when 'e wos firs' adopted." He gave a short laugh, and then shook his head, thinking he really needed a drink right now. Something strong enough that he wouldn't want to feel for a few hours.

"'I'm not the chuffin' youngest 'eap in me family anymore. Me biological family, I mean. Th' bloomin' bloody egg an' sperm donor dropped off a kid carpet years ago, and I remember seein' them when they did, an' I didn' even fin' they could 'ave been me parents. An' na I've got a younger brovwer I didn' even kna existed! 'A th' Gypsy Nell is tha' even wite? Th' kid's only carpet! Either I'm a 'een basin, or they're thumb-suckin' shaggin' an' no' even thinkin' abaht th' consequences!" He snorted, thinking that the couple was still lucky he had no clue. As it was, he couldn't even begin to imagine yet another sibling of his go through what he had. Michael had been lucky. This kid probably didn't even stand a chance of being adopted without someone forcing him to be normal. And even if he wasn't adopted, the kid was doomed to be tormented by the other kids there for being who he was.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Thumb-suckin' god blimey people tha' can' be bothered ter even take care o' th' chuffin' Elliot Ness they made!
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Worried
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy was more than a little thrown off when Jer grinned at her, the expression making her skin crawl. She loved the guy, but he could be a creepy ******** when he was pissed off. The Ravenclaw frowned; what did he mean, Michael had- Oh, Merlin. Okay, she definitely needed a drink. And so did Jer, probably. Ugh. Her head hurt. "Okay, but. So the kid looks like Michael. I mean... that doesn't... necessarily mean he's you brother. I'm not saying he's not, just... I dunno, exactly how much did he look like him? Are we talking 'same hair and eyes' or 'could have been his twin brought into the future'?" Gypsy didn't really have much room to talk, she'd assumed that the boys were brothers, after all. But they were only a year apart and, aside from the obvious difference in their heights, could have been clones of one another. She was going to require a bit more proof than "He looks like I did when I was a toddler" to buy that this kid was their blood. Though, she guessed that if his dumbarse donors had managed to get knocked up again, they would drop the kid off at the same place they'd dropped their two older boys. It was logical enough.

spaceObviously she got why Jer was upset about this; his childhood had been rough, all because the people who'd conceived him hadn't wanted a kid (she also partially blamed Michael's parents for only adopting one of the siblings, but she tried to keep that to herself). Having them repeat the experience with another child was probably infuriating. "If he is your brother... Hmph. Those morons need to be chemically castrated," she huffed, a hand settling on the tabletop, her fingers tapping agitatedly across its surface. "You'd think they'd... Well, I guess you wouldn't. People are idiots." She'd been about to say 'you'd think they'd learn,' but it wasn't as though this was the most idiotic thing that'd been done in this world. Still, though. If Michael was right, this was the third child they'd ended up dropping off. And why? The tapping stopped abruptly, hand closing into a fist. She sort of wanted to find these people. And hit them. If only she still had a beater bat... would've been lovely. As it was, she supposed she should focus her energy on her fiance. "Drink?" she asked, standing as she did so. She figured that, if she wanted something, he sure as hell did. As she walked past him towards the kitchen, her hand brushed his shoulder, and she paused a moment to squeeze. Jeez, he was tense. Great.

xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer shook his head when Gypsy suggested the kid wasn't his brother. Jer had asked the same question of Michael, and while Michael had no pictures of himself when he was younger in his wallet, they did have the records of who had been given up at the orphanage in the office. It was a simple matter of sneaking in while Steffi was busy changing one of the younger kid's nappies and picking a few locks. It took a bit to find his file, as well as Michael's own, but the names on both forms giving them up for adoption was the same, as was the names on Malcolm's. Well, except for the mother. And unless his sperm donor decided to marry another person with the same name as his egg donor, then they were family. He didn't care tomeet them, to be honest. They didn't want him, fine. He'd done well enough on his own, and he had a mother in Frida. Steffi too, if he thought back to before the Norwegian couple had adopted all of them. "'Nope, we checked. Bof our files, an' Malcolm's. Long's apparently me egg donor's las' name, while Malcolm go' our sperm donor's name. Either way, I'm no' keepin' th' bloody name. I already 'ave a mum, so does Michael. Malcolm doesn', though."

He watched as Gypsy stood, going to grab something to drink while pausing to squeeze his shoulder. He did have to agree with her about the castration bit, but that was because a part of him wanted to do the honours. After screaming at them for a good hour or so. "'I ain' garn ter disagree abaht th' idio' par'. They're barmy. Prolly need ter ge' their 'eads examined b'fore they 'ave any others, bu' I can' do aahhht abaht them." He sighed, dropping his head into his hands. Then an idea came to mind, one so crazy that he frowned before he looked up at Gypsy as she was getting their drinks. "'I wonder if it'd be possible if I could adop' 'im. I mean, 'e's family. I can' jus' leef 'im there. 'E's never garn ter be adopted. Kid's go' this fin' abaht wearin' dresses aw th' bleedin' nickel an' dime, and I doub' 'e's garn ter change tha' anytime soon. An' coytanlee no' soon 'nuff ter still be in th' cute kid range most couples want their adopted kids in."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Worried
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceWhen he told her what he'd done to confirm that the child was, in fact, his brother, she wanted to slam her head against a wall. Partially because, ********, that was illegal. And partially because, <********>, what was wrong with his damn donors? It took an unprecedented level of stupidity for a couple to land themselves in this sort of position, not once, not twice, but three separate times. Not to mention that Jer was significantly older than Malcolm, what kind of moron managed to maintain that level of stupidity for their whole ******** lives? She grit her teeth, giving him an odd look. "Wait. 'We'? Michael helped you?" she asked, staring in bewilderment. She figured the older boy was probably pretty pissed about the whole thing, too, but she never would've expected the goody two shoes to actually do something that could get him arrested. She wasn't sure if she were impressed, or worried... Maybe she'd split it evenly between the two.

spaceThe Raveclaw was just pouring Jer a glass (of what, she didn't really know; the bottle hadn't been labeled and honestly she didn't really care) when he started musing on adopting the kid himself. She stared at him for a long moment, muttering a faint, 'shite,' when she realized she'd overfilled his glass. Cleaning up the mess, she grabbed herself one as well and brought him his, setting it down in front of him with a slightly shaky hand. "Jer... I get... I get that you're... concerned. But, is that the best idea? I... I mean... I just... That's... It's not like the orphanage is what it was when you were there, you know? Steffi's looking after the kids. And... I... I just..." 'I'm pretty sure he's better off there than stuck with me for a mum,' is what she wanted to say. But she couldn't seem to complete the sentence, in part because ********, what if this was it? If he got dead set on wanting to adopt the boy, and she couldn't handle it... ********. ******** ******** ********. She sat down across from him, fingers tapping across the table again. Her skin had paled, not quite ghost white yet, but well on its way there.

spaceShe stared at him, waiting to see if he'd be furious with her. ********, she would be. He wanted to take care of this kid, who was his brother, by the way, and she couldn't blame him for that. And he wasn't wrong; boy running around in dresses, what were the odds of him getting adopted out? Unless there was another couple out in the world like them, which, she'd yet to see it if there were. She wanted to try and think of alternatives, anything, but she was terrified that even trying would set him off. She fiddled with her lip piercings, still tapping the table, and her knee had started bouncing. "I... Jer, this is... I mean, this is really serious. I... are you sure that... that we're... in a place for that? I've barely got my shite together," she said, eyes wide. This wasn't about him, not even remotely; she was sure he'd have it down, no problem. He'd done well enough with the kids before, after all. But she was spoiled, and selfish, and awful, and she still had trouble believing she'd be a decent wife, let alone a decent mother. She'd figured they could have that conversation later. Much, much later. In a decade or so, once she'd figured out her own problems a little better. ********, what was she even supposed to do with a three year old around? And then it occurred to her that he'd said 'I', not 'we', and that just scared her more, because ********, he'd already cut her out. That was her answer, then; obviously that was his priority, and if she didn't figure this out... ********>

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer blinked as Gypsy asked if Michael helped. What, like Michael was going to let Jer go into this alone? There had always been a question if they were related or not, now it was dashed and they had a brother as a result. Not like Michael had been the one to break into the files, that was more Jer's specialty. Michael had suggested a DNA test to confirm their suspicions, but Jer had never been patient enough for that. Michael had only sighed and said that he wouldn't let Jer get in trouble for this most recent act of law breaking. He really did have to love his older brother for that, at least. "''E just kep' a mince pie aahhht ter make Bobby I didn' ge' caugh'. 'E originally suggested a DNA tes' ter find aahhht, bu' I 'rgued tha' we were bof old in th' bleedin' buff ter reques' th' records, an' I didn' wanna wai' tha' long."

He frowned as she asked if this was the best idea. What? Did she even realize what she was saying? Unlike him, she always had family around, biological family. And he never really realized how much he had missed out on until he had been adopted by the Borsons. Even with all the issues they had, they were still a family, and Jer still felt like an outsider at times. It was little things, like Frida mentioning that she would always worry about her babies, or Olan talking about blood being thicker than water. The complete outsider feeling of knowing that he came into a family knowing that he wasn't truly in the family because he hadn't been born into it. She didn't even get that. Then there was the fact that Steffi always had kids she had to worry about, not just one. She couldn't be everywhere at once, and he was painfully aware of that fact. He knew Luke helped out as much as he could, and Kenny had helped a bit by trying to make the place brither with a bit of artwork, but that only went so far. "'Do ya even kna 'a many saucepan lids 're in tha' Drum? Steff's jus' wahn Heap Of Coke. She gets 'elp from me, Bobby, bu' I can' always be there, an' Luke 'as 'is Lollipop ter worry abaht, an' Kenny's go' 'is Jack Jones issues. There's only so much she can do, and 'e's me brovwer. I daan't kna if ya kna 'a much i' 'urt no' bein' related ter anyone ya cared abaht, but i' did. That's wot I daan't wan' Malcolm ter experience, ever."

He would have continued, but her complexion made him pause, and he scowled. Wait, was she worried that he wouldn't include her in this? What kind of barmy thought was that? Of course he would. He just didn't want to burden her with it if she didn't want to be a part of it. "'Wot, ya fin' I couldn' 'andle i'? Wot 'ave I been doin' me entire Porridge Knife, Gyp? I can' tell ya 'a many times I've taken care o' someone else. And why no'? I mean, we're gettin' Cash and Carried. I mean, I though' tha' we'd 'ave kids mashed potato if ya wanted them, bu' I'd never force 'em on ya if ya didn' wan' tha'. Is this wot this is abaht, ya no' wantin' kids? If that's th' bleedin' case, then I can always figure summit else aahhht."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Worried
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy shifted uncomfortably when he pointed out that Steffi was only one person, and that she had more than just the one kid to worry about. It wasn't that she didn't know that, she did. But... Wouldn't that still be better than risking her screwing up? She was bound to screw up. She didn't say anything, though, because it wasn't like she even had a reasonable argument. She wasn't about to tell Jer that no parents were better than bad parents. It wasn't as though he'd be bad, after all. She was the one that would be screwing the kid up for life. And he'd have to clean up her messes... ********, no wonder he wasn't including her in this. She sure as hell wouldn't, and he knew her just as well as she knew herself.

spaceBut, when he accused her of not wanting kids, her eyebrow twitched, and she frowned. "Thats-! That's not what this is! Merlin, Jer, ********, I just-!" She wanted to be pissed, to be angry at him for not realizing what was actually wrong. But instead she just felt useless and unnecessary. "Of bloody course you can handle it, Jer! I don't need another reminder, okay? You've got your shite sorted, you know what you're doing. But I ********- I don't, okay? And... And I thought..." Her shoulders slumped, and she faded, literally, the color of her hair and eyes de-saturating ever so slightly. "I thought, we're supposed to be getting married, it'd be us, not just you. But, I guess you don't see it like that..." She swallowed, the tapping finally ceasing, and she crossed her arms, looking away from him. "Look, whatever. He's your brother, yeah? I'm not... It's none of my business, I guess. Do whatever you want. I mean, if... if it was supposed to be us, then you'd be worried about how shite I'd be at taking care of a ******** kid. But obviously you're not, so."

space╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer listened to Gypsy try and explain that she'd be a bad parent, and his frown grew, as did his ire. Except, this wasn't directed at Gypsy. This was directed at whoever told her she'd be awful. Seriously? He could name off a list of people he'd rather never see have kids, and Gypsy wasn't on that list. It wasn't easy, he figured that much on his own from having to be a big brother to every kid he'd ever run across that had a bad family life. Kenny's family was easy, while he looked at Iris's own and thought that he'd like to introduce them to one of his knives. As it was, he couldn't believe that Gypsy would buy into all that shite. She'd seemed too much like she wouldn't care what people thought, and would do what she felt was right. "''Oo th' bloomin' 'ell gave ya th' chuffin' idea that you'd be a shite paren'? I mean, seriously. Did they ever even clock ya a' 'Ogwarts? You'd be a 'ell of a lo' better than sum of th' bleedin' Clare' purists tha' seem ter infect the school."

Suddenly it clicked, however, and he thought back to what he had said, and how Gypsy had reacted. He'd said 'I', not 'we'. It had been a habit he'd gotten into his head when he literally had no one to depend on for anything, save for the other orphans that he lived with. He had figured that he'd have to depend on himself, and not on anyone else, and yet here he was, about to get married, and he was still in that same mindset, that if worse came to worse, he could turn around and depend on only himself again. It made him want to bang his head against the wall, since apparently he was shite at realizing even a portion of the problems Gypsy was having. "'Wai', that's wot yer afraid o'. Yer afraid tha' I'd jus' leef. Bleedin' bells..."

He would have continued, but he was currently trying to figure out a way to fix this. Which, he was trying to use every bit of Slytherin cunning that the Sorting hat had indicated he had back when he was in first year. He was afraid that he was going to say the wrong thing, and that'd be it. No going back. He sighed, rubbing his face, letting some of his current frustrations bleed out before he grabbed the glass she had set in front of him and took a drink. "'Gyp, I asked ya ter marry me, wite? I ain' garn anywhere. An' I wan' ya ter be involved, 'cause I fin' you'd be a Hoppin' Po' better than ya fin' ya 're. I daan't kna, I jus'... Butcher's, ya can call me an idio', alwigh'? I jus' daan't wanna... Ugh! Why is this so 'ard ter thumb-suckin' explain?"

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Worried
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy visibly twitched at him. Seriously? That was his argument? "At least you're not a blood purist?" Ever so helpful. Really. So encouraging. "Yes, because not being a prejudiced t**t is clearly the only thing that defines whether or not someone's going to be a decent parent. Never mind that I'm selfish, and obnoxious, and egotistical, and a whole host of other things. Never mind that I can barely take care of myself. That totally won't be a problem," she snapped. It wasn't that ******** simple, and damn him for acting like it was! It wasn't like he'd dedicated all that much time to it, she knew, considering he'd clearly just had the idea, but it should've immediately occurred to him that it would be a bad idea. She didn't even consider the possibility that he might actually think she was capable of being a decent mother, because if he did, he was insane, at least by her reasoning. Then again, he'd thought she'd make a good girlfriend too, and she was still waiting for the day he realized he'd been wrong about that one.

spaceShe couldn't respond when he realized what was going on in her head, her shoulders slumping downwards. The Ravenclaw's legs drew up to her chest, and she wrapped her arms around them. Of course she thought he'd leave her. She always thought he'd leave her. She'd told him from day one that she'd thought he'd leave her. Threatening murder out of fear it would happen was a pretty good clue that it was something she worried about. But he'd never seemed to notice, which frustrated her. She wanted him to see how scared she was, but he never seemed to, and so he never bothered to do anything to combat her fears, never reassured her or gave her a reason to think otherwise. It'd been driving her up the wall since the second they'd started dating. He knew every bloody thing about her, except that. And she couldn't just ******** tell him... Because he should know. Or, that's what she kept telling herself. The truth was, she was just afraid of opening up, and finding out that he didn't have anything reassuring to say. She'd hoped that the engagement would help, but instead, now she was constantly frustrated over how much messier a divorce would be than a break up. The entire thing made her want to bang her head against a wall, and scream at the top of her lungs, nonstop, for hours.

spaceShe still didn't know what to say, though. Him saying he wasn't going anywhere was all well and good, but it didn't really help at the moment. "You say you're not going to, but you thought about it. You have to've, or you wouldn't be thinking about just you. But you are. Even if you don't realize it. You can go back and tack on whatever you want to what you said, talk about thinking I'd be decent for the kid, but I was an afterthought," she told him, clearly depressed by the notion. She didn't want to sound selfish or anything, but he was pretty much the most important person in her life, she'd like it if he'd return the favor. But he never had, and she knew it. His siblings always came first. And this one was blood, and did actually need him, and she couldn't even blame him for that. And no matter how many times he told her he wasn't going to leave... if he could consider adopting the kid without her, he could consider raising him without her, there was no way around it.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

í h α t є thє w σ r l d tσdαч xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu'rє sσ g σ σ d tσ mє, í k n σ w thαt í cαn't chαngє xxxxxxxxx
                                                          T r i e d to tell you but you l o o k a t m e xxxxxx
                                                          líkє mαчвє í'm αn α n g є l undєrnєαth, ínnσcєnt αnd s w є є t xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy clutched the bag she was carrying tighter as she entered the flat, tonguing her lip ring and tugging at it with her teeth. She tugged a little too hard, and winced at the pain, but didn't respond beyond that. A quick check revealed that Malcolm was in bed, which she figured was for the best, since she didn't know what exactly to do with him while she had this conversation with Jer. She didn't really know why the child was currently sleeping, but would chalk it up to a small gift from the universe. With a sigh, she headed towards her's and Jer's bedroom, setting the bag and its contents down and tugging off her clothes until she was stripped down to her tank top and underwear. Jer was in bed, too, which made sense. He worked even later hours than she did most nights, and if Mal was asleep, he was probably taking advantage of the time to rest. She felt guilty for waking him up, but, they needed to talk. Now.

spaceThe metamorphmagus dropped down onto the mattress and crawled across it towards her husband, snuggling up against him, pressing a kiss to his shoulder. "Jeeeeer, I need you to wake uuuuuuup," she half-whined, half-whispered in his ear, her arm sliding over him to grab his hand. She buried her face against his shoulder blade, eyes squeezing shut. This was going to be... interesting. Awkward. She had no idea how he was going to react, but she wasn't about to let that keep her from telling him now. Or, well. Not telling, since she didn't know for sure. But informing him of the possibility. They wouldn't know for sure until she took the test she'd bought... Well, actually. Tests. She'd bought more than one, specifically so that she could take a few in case of a false positive or negative. It hadn't occurred to her until after she'd bought them that she could probably just talk to Frida about getting a confirmation, she'd been too wrapped up in her own head. Oh, well. The tests were supposed to be pretty accurate these days, it'd be good enough.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx sσ t α k є m є αs í α m
                                                          xxxxxx thís mαч mєαn чσu'll hαvє tσ вє α s t r σ n g є r m α n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx rєst α s s u r є d thαt whєn í stαrt tσ mαkє чσu n є r v σ u s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx αnd t σ d α ч wσn't mєαn α t h í n g

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:09 am
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || ฿αґ☂εᾔ∂εґ, Ð‷ℒʊ✖ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer was deep asleep, his head cushioned by his arm as he had a very pleasant dream involving Gypsy, himself, and whipped cream. Gypsy was giggling underneath of him as he drew on her stomach with the whipped cream, which caught him by surprise when he felt someone snuggle up beneath him, nuzzle his shoulder, and he felt her hold the hand with the whipped cream. Blinking, he looked over his shoulder to see Gypsy behind him, and as the last vestiges of sleep left his mind, he turned to look to where Gypsy had been, there was nothing but covers and the edge of the bed. Well, damn. It'd been a nice dream. He turned over, shuffling a bit to look at Gypsy properly as he rubbed his face with his free hand, the other still held by Gypsy. "Mmm, mornin'. Or afternoon. Wot time is i'? Can' be time fer me ta ge' up ye'. I don' feel li' I go' a lotta sleep. Wot's up?"

Finished rubbing his face, Jer took the time to look over Gypsy and frowned. Gypsy had a look on her face that suggested that something was wrong. He shifted up to lean on an elbow and then looked around for Malcolm. It didn't look like his youngest brother was anywhere in the room, which meant that the kid was either asleep, or he was the source of Gypsy's current distress. Considering his mind still felt like it was full of cotton, he was inclined to believe the latter. "Where's Mal? Somethin' 'appen ta 'im or summi'?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Any particular reason I'm awake?
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces