Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Tiffany Adelwood's Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:45 am
User Image
User Image

𝔄𝔤𝔢 𝟸𝟽 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯

Tiffany smiled with Gertie, glad that the girl seemed to be okay with her big move. The redhead assured Tiff that she was good with babies, which made the new mom grin. "That's really good, because I'll need a lot of help!" She didn't, in fact, need help, but she wanted dear Gertrude to feel nice and important. The girl seemed excited to learn to cook and everything else, which meant Tiff really had picked out a wonderful child. Tiff broke her cookie in half, before dipping them in milk. When the girl asked about the birds' cakes, Tiff couldn't help but laugh. "Not cakes like we would eat. Theirs are made with birdseed, berries, and thometimes worms. They just look like a little cake, so that's what I call them. They have to be made very carefully, tho we'll make them together. We don't want the poor birds to get thick, after all!" She offered a grin, then showed the girl one of the cakes she'd made that morning. It smelled weird, so she quickly put it back, then looked over when Omar squawked loudly. "They really like their cakes! Huth, Omar! I'll feed you in a few minutes, thilly bird!" She chuckled, wondering how Gertie would react to the loud squawks of the birds in the cage.

murruelecreuset

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Newly Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 4 years old...

Gertie beamed at the idea of being helpful. She simply loved helping, which probably explained why she liked helping kids back at the orphanage. Holding her new cookie in her hands Gertie blinked curiously as she listened. "Oohh," she said in understanding as she copied but Tiffany did with her cookie.

Wrinkling her noise at the little cake, Gertie wasn't sure how taste that would be. "They sure smell weird..." she added before her attention was stolen by Omar. “I think Omar's jealous that we got snacks and he doesn't." she giggled. "You know Mr. Bird I thought I was the only one that's noisy." Gertie added still giggling. Maybe know she wouldn't be considered the noisy one.

Wearing: Finally Home!

With: My new mommy!

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 6 years old...

Gertie had been staring at the leaves outside. They were almost to tempting. She had Kitty and Mr. Squirrel with her looking out at them with longing eyes. She was imagining turning them into one giant pile before diving into them. Or a building a leaf fort. Now that would be a fun way to spend a beautiful fall day. Yep, fall had to be the funniest time of year next to winter that is. It wasn't long before Gertie had enough of sitting around and grabbed Kitty in one hand and Mr. Squirrel in the other. Heading out of her room she decided to hunt down her mommy in search of approval to go outside and jump in some leaves. "Mummy can me, Kitty, and Mr. Squirrel go play outside?" She asked with big marigold eyes.

Wearing: Fall Fun!

With: Mommy, Kitty and Mr. Squirrel

OOC: Thought I should post Gertie

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔯

Tiffany was doing some paperwork on a new strain of potion she'd been working on, calmly whistling to herself. Gertie had been playing, and she never caused trouble, so Tiff trusted her. After a while, the woman went to go get some water, but ran into her daughter instead. Apparently the blonde had been searching for her. "Outside? Thure, let's go out together! We can play in the leaveth!" She grinned, hurrying to slide into her jacket. After a minute of searching for her shoes, Tiff opened the back door, grinning at the leaves piled around the old oak tree. "Be careful not to thquish any buggies, alright? Outside is their home!" She grinned, gently kissing her daughter atop the head.

murruelecreuset

{OoC: Good idea}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:43 am
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 6 years old...

“Yay!” Gertie cheered smiling from ear to ear. Rushing from where she stood she dropped her stuffed friends onto the bench as she put her shoes and coat on. Rushing over she completely forgot about her stuffed friends. There were leaves. They would understand. After all she always had a one track mind sometimes. Looking up at her mommy as she spoke, Gertie nodded and smiled brightly. “I will.” She said just as brightly to match her smile before bolting for the pile of leaves.

Diving on top of them, Gertie giggled happy as she heard the crunching of the leaves. When she landed the little girl opened her eyes to see a ladybug on one of the leaves and smiled. “Hello ladybug.” She said as they both seemed to stare at each other. Picking up the leaf it was on she held it up. “Mummy, look a ladybug!” She called out brightly. Standing up she scurried over to her mother to show the new friend she made. "I didn't squish her." Gertie told her in delight at not causing harm to the little red bug.

Wearing: Fall Fun!

With: Mommy & Ladybug

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sιηgℓє Mσтнєя Rανєηcℓαω Aℓυмηα Ƥσтισηєєя

Tiffany was furiously cleaning her house. She'd invited Brenden over, but for more than one reason. Of course, she'd only told him it was a lunch date, but she also had some very big news to share. A few days prior, she'd found out she was pregnant. After going to Nan and Cyd for advice, Tiff had settled on a good way to break the news. Unlike Cyd who had turned up at Loki's flat to spring it on him, she was in a much better place in life. Besides, she was truly and deeply in love with Brenden. Maybe they could get married, because then the girls would get to be sisters on a legal note too. Tears filled her eyes as her thoughts filled with worry. What if he was upset?! What if he didn't imagine the same quaint little family life that she did?

After crying a few minutes, she pushed herself back up, taking a moment to straighten her clothes and hair. Oh, this was going to be a very, very difficult task. She finished her lasagna and tucked it in the oven, then set the table for two. She fretted over the time, trying to find things to do. Finally, she just relented to sitting in the little rocking chair in the living room, waiting on the door. Tiff wasn't sure when it would be best to tell him, but she decided he deserved honesty. It was his baby and she hoped beyond all hope that he'd be happy with the news. Finally, as it got closer to time for him to arrive, she stood, deciding instead to pace around the living room. At least it was helping to distract her.

murruelecreuset

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ Ɗᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ: “Ƒᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇѕ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ. Ƴᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ, ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅѕ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ"
Sᴏ I ᴡᴏʀᴋ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢѕ ꜰᴏʀ ѕᴜʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Jᴜѕᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴅᴏ. Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴏʏѕ, I'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ!
Ƭʜᴇʀᴇ'ѕ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴀʟѕ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀɪʙᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴѕ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ѕʜᴀʀᴇ
Ɓᴜᴛ I'ᴠᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴄʀᴏѕѕᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴍᴏѕᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brenden Stanford
Muggle Father
Barista

Tiffany had invited him for lunch and Brenden wasn’t about to turn her down. Even if the distance was twelve hours of travel. He’d managed to get the time off loads of times before to see her. Of course, it was easy to see someone who had an easier time traveling then he did. They made it work for the girls, but he’d really come to like Tiffany as more then just the adoptive mother of his first born child.

It was becoming rather clear the more involved they got. Perhaps he was trying to work up to things that probably weren’t on the table just yet. Brenden was pretty sure that he could say he was dating Tiffany. That much he was almost certain of. As he walked up to the cottage home, he was found himself fidgeting with his shirt collar, followed by his glasses before finally knocking on the door. Time for what Brenden believed would be a great lunch.

With: Tiff I hope

Wearing: Blue & Grey Outfit

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tiffany waited for what seemed like hours, and even though he wasn't even a bit late, she still fretted. Maybe it was because she wasn't sure of his reaction, or maybe it was just that her hormones were wild. When she heard the knocks upon the door, the woman stood, exhaling calmly. She had to at least pretend to relax. Tiff opened the door, determined to look perfectly normal. Unbeknownst to her, she looked absolutely awful, with red-rimmed eyes and messy hair. "H-hey Bren... um... come on in." She stepped out of the way a bit, inviting him inside. Her heart fluttered, the woman remembering what feelings started this chain of events. She pushed herself onto her tiptoes to gently kiss his cheek, before hugging him and snuggling against his chest. "I-I have some big news for you. I mean, about us... but not bad, unless you think it is.. then..." She sobbed again, this time glad to have someone to hold onto, rather than having to cry alone.

murruelecreuset

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ Ɗᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ: “Ƒᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇѕ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ. Ƴᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ, ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅѕ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ"
Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴍᴏѕᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:07 pm
Brenden Stanford
Muggle Father
Barista

Brenden certainly didn’t expect Tiffany to look like a wreck when she opened the door. Of course, he wasn’t about to say that out loud. He did however have a look of concern on his face. “Hey Tiff,” He said walking in. “What’s wrong?” He asked not sure what was going on. He was just coming for lunch last time he checked. Something had to be up though.

When Tiff’s snuggling hug turned into sobbed he knew something was up. It also helped that she mentioned having some news that may or may not be bad depending on his view. At least Brenden was pretty sure it would be based on his viewpoint and not anything else. Meaning it probably wasn’t anything of the sort. Wrapping his arms around her, Brenden tried to comfort her. “It’s alright, everything’s okay.” He told her kissing the top of her head. “Like you said it’s not bad news and no matter what it’s we’ll handle it together.” If that wasn’t enough to convince her everything would be find he didn’t know what would. “Now why don’t we sit down, and you can tell me the big news?” Brenden suggested. Something told him they could both benefit from sitting down for whatever this was.

Status: Here for lunch... What's Wrong? Worried / Concerned
                                                  With: Tiff

OOC: I think he's handling this well ouo

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Tiffany hugged Brenden tighter, letting him tell her it was okay. Something about being tucked in his arms made her feel entirely safe and secure. He agreed that it couldn't be bad news, and he said they would handle it together. She looked up at him, her eyes red-rimmed and filled with tears. "Y-you're right, I'm justh being over-emotional." She fanned herself a bit with her hand, trying to calm her heart rate back down. She led Brenden over to the couch and sat down, taking a second to straighten her skirt with shaking hands. "Tho, the news... very big. Brenden, I'm pregnant." She looked over at him, wondering what his reaction would be. Would he be upset, excited, sad? She was so worried he'd hate her for not being more careful. What were they going to tell the girls?! Oh, it was utter chaos in the world of Tiffany Adelwood.

murruelecreuset

Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴍᴏѕᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:28 pm
Brenden Stanford
Muggle Father
Barista

Over emotional? Somehow Brenden thought there might be some truth to that. However, if it was big news it had to be more then just that. Needless to say, Brenden did the best he could in the meantime until he could find out what was up. Taking a seat on the couch next to Tiffany he waited patiently for her to explain. Hopefully getting her to tell him what was going on would make things less stressful on her end. How bad could the news be?

The words I’m pregnant played in his head for a moment. Brenden’s mind slowly absorbing the information. However, it didn’t take long for a smile to appear on his face. He’d been lucky to get the chance to raise his second daughter. Truthfully, he never expected to get that chance again. Needless to say, he was thrilled. “That’s great news.” He exclaimed taking Tiffany’s hand. “I know it wasn’t something we planned for but it’s still great news.” He added brightly.

Then came the thoughts of the future and of the girls. He’d been thinking about the future for a few months now. Perhaps now would be a good time. “Tiff… I know this is probably the last thing you were thinking about and I don’t want to stress you out more then you already are… But what would you say to us getting married?” Brenden asked. He was being one hundred percent serious on this one. Truthfully, he didn’t think the girls would have any problems with it. He only wondered what Tiffany would say to it.

Status: Here for lunch... Excited / Curiously Uncertain
                                                  With: Tiff

OOC: He did it ouo

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:48 am

Tiffany was so scared to tell Brenden about their accidental pregnancy. Somehow, by the gods above, he wasn't angry. In fact, he seemed super happy about it. Maybe he was excited for a chance to raise a baby while not fighting off external demons. Maybe he was excited that there would be a different mother, or that the baby would have two parents. Regardless, she was excited that they would be a family. "Really? That's so great... I was so worried, Bren." She wiped her teary eyes with her hand, sniffling quietly. She was so glad to have such a wonderful guy. And hey, it'd gone better than when Cyd delivered the same news to Loki all those years ago.

When Brenden spoke up once more, Tiff looked up, eyes sparkling with tears. He was saying he didn't want to add stress to her, but he'd already lifted the biggest stress. He then asked her if she would marry him, and the tears started anew. "Yes! Oh, Brenden yes! I would love to marry you!" She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him tight. "We can have the wedding this summer, maybe? So the girls can attend. Don't want to pull a Milo!" She laughed, remembering how Milo and Wyatt getting themselves into trouble with Kalin and Thane. She hugged Brenden again, wiping her eyes on her sleeve.

murruelecreuset

Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴍᴏѕᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2