Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
23 / Male / looking for friends or more Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spartn399

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:35 am
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji

Really. I actually don't understand sports or any of that at all, its really confusing. How was it though?

yea sports can be confusing at times..i watch it when i can never really played hockey just soccer during high school and with friends smile

Highschool~ i never really had friends D; Oh well anyways have you cosplayed as anything else or just like that o~o

This will be my first cosplay costume that i put together never had the time to really work on a costume but now i do..and i will cosplay as other characters too this is just my first one ;P my second one will probably be Kakashi Hatake from Naruto smile

Kakashi heart I actually don't cosplay as other characters but I like cosplay as my own OC's which is kind of weird but I do anyways. When you cosplay as Kakashi can I see~

sure smile ill prob start and gather materials that i need for it soon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:19 pm
Spartn399
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji

Really. I actually don't understand sports or any of that at all, its really confusing. How was it though?

yea sports can be confusing at times..i watch it when i can never really played hockey just soccer during high school and with friends smile

Highschool~ i never really had friends D; Oh well anyways have you cosplayed as anything else or just like that o~o

This will be my first cosplay costume that i put together never had the time to really work on a costume but now i do..and i will cosplay as other characters too this is just my first one ;P my second one will probably be Kakashi Hatake from Naruto smile

Kakashi heart I actually don't cosplay as other characters but I like cosplay as my own OC's which is kind of weird but I do anyways. When you cosplay as Kakashi can I see~

I can't Wait to see actually~  

sshari

Spartn399

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:01 pm
Xianji
Spartn399
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji

xD <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:48 pm
Spartn399
Xianji
Spartn399
Xianji
Spartan390
Xianji

xD <3

So how was your day? Or days dunno D;  

sshari

Spartn399

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:44 pm
Xianji
Spartn399
Xianji
Spartn399
Xianji

xD <3

lol alright i guess i can never sleep at night and when i do i only get a few hours of sleep >.> how about you?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:54 pm
Spartn399
Xianji
Spartn399
Xianji
Spartn399
Xianji

xD <3

lol alright i guess i can never sleep at night and when i do i only get a few hours of sleep >.> how about you?

Awe man D:: you need some more of that sleep. What I used to do was stay awake for one whole month and pass out and sleep for days~ annndddd my day eh ehh...I don't do anything on Sundays, I mean I did play with my little cousin and it was tiring so i just threw her around.  

sshari

Spartn399

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:16 am
Xianji
Spartn399
Xianji
Spartn399
Xianji

xD <3

Awe man D:: you need some more of that sleep. What I used to do was stay awake for one whole month and pass out and sleep for days~ annndddd my day eh ehh...I don't do anything on Sundays, I mean I did play with my little cousin and it was tiring so i just threw her around.

eek hope you didnt really throw her around xD and yea i try to stay awak but i end up falling asleep around 4 ish..really just stressed right now tbo just trying to find a job and get my mine of off stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:24 pm
Spartn399
Xianji
Spartn399
Xianji
Spartn399
Xianji

xD <3

eek hope you didnt really throw her around xD and yea i try to stay awak but i end up falling asleep around 4 ish..really just stressed right now tbo just trying to find a job and get my mine of off stuff.

D; Don't stress out. If you stress out then you cant get things off your mind. Take your time with the job D; and you need more sleep like really. Sadly I cant get a job because my older sister would get jealous xD  

sshari

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces