Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:38 am
Open now I think! xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:14 pm
Would the herd be willing to have an ally that is basically an ally to many herds? My Soileana is a wandering bard/healer/lady of mystery (XD) and she tends to enjoy collecting friends and herds. She could be useful in occasionally running into the herd and supplying rare plants or interesting tidbits of news from around the lands... smile Interested?  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:36 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Sounds like a lot of fun, I'd like them to have some traveling allies, they are very valuable. I'm definitely interested.

Rare plants will be needed for Hibiki's work that's for sure!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:15 pm
Yumitoko II

=) How's this?

Individuals
Name: Soileana
RP Link(s): Most of her rps are old because I went on hiatus for a while... I'm working on getting more current ones! Here is one completed one that I really liked... linkeh.
Plot: Soileana has a unique personality. In her many years wandering these lands, she had reached a level of personal control over her emotions that makes her seemed rather devoid of feelings. She believes firmly in the power of Fate, thoroughly immersed in the idea that nothing happens without a reason and that there is not point in fighting the future. Traveling through mountains and forests and deserts, Sol has amassed a treasure trove of stories and knowledge. She is also an extremely nonjudgmental mare-- purewalkers are what their natures make them to be, just as flutters and kalona and angeni are what their natures make them. Sol will treat absolutely everyone the same, regardless of appearance, age, status, personality, etc.

In turn, if she has the capacity to still feel such an emotion, Sol enjoys knowing many Soq, as she tends to like collecting stories. In her travels, it is not unlikely for her to move amongst herds, spreading news and supplies, teaching youth how to heal or simply sharing the wisdom of her years. She is the sort who might come upon Hibiki using plants to make some sort of concoction, and say, "You know... Death's Knell is a much better ingredient that Mugswort for that..." and the pull the plant in question out for her bag to offer him. In fact, it would be quite fun for them to meet in such a way!

Notes on ally: While Sol enjoys to tell stories, if it is requested by members of the herd that she keep a secret, she will do so. She may make up fun tales of them to tell foals, simply for the sake of legend, but she is not the sort to break a promise.  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:49 am
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Added as an ally. I never asked you whether you would like to back plot and rp them?
Or have her only just meet them now, it would be rather interesting. :'D

Also, I will be away this weekend and this week, I'm traveling and doing exams so I'll be busy, but if you could wait a little bit that would be great! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:19 pm
Yumitoko II

My own week has been crazy... XD But I would absolutely love to back plot/rp them! I've been doing a little too many meet-n-greet rps lately, so it would be a lot more fun to either do something as though she's already been around the herd a few times or have an actual fun plot to play out in terms of them meeting. heart  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:53 pm
Yumitoko II

Also! I want to give you and other members of the herd permission to use/mention Soileana as you all see fit in rps and back plots. smile If there is a hole that needs filling, like a mysterious item or a piece of intel that is difficult to explain the origin of, you are more than welcome to use her!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:21 am
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Yumitoko II

Also! I want to give you and other members of the herd permission to use/mention Soileana as you all see fit in rps and back plots. smile If there is a hole that needs filling, like a mysterious item or a piece of intel that is difficult to explain the origin of, you are more than welcome to use her!
Thank you that would be cool, although I'd definitely let you know to make sure nothing is out of character or anything. biggrin  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:43 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:09 am
BIG NEWS, this will be a long one.

•Congrats to Yuuta he will be a daddy along with his Lovemate Star Galaxy, the baby will be owned by Star Galaxy’s owner so if you want plots and they’re willing, ask nicely.
IC: This might mean that Yuuta has to go away for a while to protect the basket wherever Star Galaxy might be.

•Congrats to Tarou, he will also be a daddy, she won an extra gift baby. This is a result of Lady Blót Snærblod x Tarou. Twilight will now have a nibling or two for Shiro to teach, a person who is both a Snærblod and a Kitsunekuma member.
I am thinking that the children will spend months at a time in both cultures and both “home” settings so as to learn the way of both herds, they can choose when they get older which they might like most or just continue on with whatever they choose. I will also be getting a child from this breeding to add to the fun.
IC: This might mean that Yuuta has to go away for a while to protect the basket in Hjordhei where Lady Blót Snærblod is, he will return when they are grown…buuuuuttttt…he’s a bit of a deadbeat dad right now so ehhnnnn…I dunno…he probably might if Blót told him via messenger bird but otherwise, he may just stay put.

• The boys are also getting a LONG LOST SISTER from the WS owned by Vistada, I have added Vistada to the chat so please welcome her, she’s really quite awesome!

•There will also might be another future member owned by Vistada called Ruth who might be joining at some point. I will be discussing this soooon. She’ll do wonderful for their negotiations and be part of organising their jobs and bookings with Inari.

• Also, please congratulate Lys and tech on their couples wish in the WS event and Moo on her true friend, it’s so happy to see everyone get something nice! biggrin

PLOT DEVELOPMENTS:
And there’s been a development as to where “the gardens” will be. Since they are a traveling herd they didn’t want to be sitting ducks when their family got killed but to raise foals and regroup they have taken up a home / “base” with Hunahpu in the jungle. Now this climate is hot for them but I also have plotted that they can drop their big fluffy coat in hotter climates so you’re good to go!

Their home is now in an old mayan temple. It might seem like a strange fit for them but at the same time it works because normal soquili can’t get around all of the temple well, it requires paws or to be really agile if you have hooves for some parts of the temple. Lastly, all temples are sacred to the boys so it works as a place of peace.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:23 pm
I am requesting to remove Akira from the herd.

I hope good things come to the herd. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:26 pm
I'll remove him from the members list. Thanks for letting me know. All the best, Moo.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:24 pm
New Members:
  • Shizuka (owned by Vistada) is the long lost half-sister of the Kitsunekuma brothers, she's around the same age of Tarou (youngest brother). Shizuka was stolen away by a young purewalker at the time of the massacre. She will be working as an assassin after Inari assesses her skills. If you're interested in plots, go bother Vistada!
  • Star Galaxy, Hoshi & Hanami (owned by o-Elixir-o), Yuuta's mate and daughters are a loose part of the herd. They do not have any defined role in the herd as of yet but I'm just letting people know they're around. If you're interested in plots poke Elixr about it!
  • Tama (owned by Yumitoko II) will be joining the heard in the future to help with the entertainment side of things as well as distractions for the assassins after going through their basic training and extended training in the arts. If you're interested in plots, come and bother me about 'em!
  • Hanae (owned by -Diamond-Elephant-) will be tending the gardens in the future. Inari will trust that she can do this work perfectly fine as she is a Kodama herself.
  • Ruth (owned by Vistada) is a well traveled and innocent Scholar. Ruth will be helping Inari with bookkeeping and organisation in the future. She may also help with negotiation. For now, Ruth is a "guest" to the Kitsunekuma, Inari is keeping her with them so she can help improve their traps but doesn't entirely trust her. Ruth knows the Kitsunekuma's language ICly but no-one's discovered this fact yet and so only talk to her directly in the local language.
  • Lady Kiyoko Runa Snærblóð ("Kiyoko", owned by ~Twilight...Angel~) and Lord Hisashi Hallbjörn Snærblóð ("Hisashi", owned by Yumitoko II) are the wishing star children of Tarou. They are part of both the Snærblóð Tribe and the Kistunekuma Herd. They don't have any official roles within the herd as of yet because they are still young and between herds quite often. Sometimes they might be seen around the temple ICly but they will not usually be seen on the herd's moving expedition unless they choose to work as an entertainer, merchant or assassin.If you're interested in plots with either of these two, come and bother me or Twi about 'em!

Leaving Members:
Akira (owned by -MoomoolatteCha-) is no longer part of the herd so there will be no herd plots including Akira from now on so please don't bother her with plots about the herd. With this in mind, he's to be treated like others from outside of the herd if anyone does see him in the future.

His line will no longer be tracked on the family tree because IC he has nothing to do with them anymore.

Banners and New Thread:
I'm moving things over to a new thread in the herd section and I am going to get Tech to make some updated banners with some of the new members included. I'll be poking around to see if any new members are okay with their ponies being put in the banners.

Family Echo Updates:
Here's the family tree on family echo to date. Save it somewhere maybe. If you wish to make edits send me a message to say you're making an adjustment. Hopefully, this will help people keep up to date with where things are up to and who's who in the family line. biggrin

techabyte

~Twilight...Angel~

lysia_nyteblade

o-Elixir-o

Vistada

-Diamond-Elephant-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:36 pm
Note: I'll be working on banners tomorrow~
I think.
xD Hopefully. lol

techabyte
Crew