Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:22 am
UniWingdFox
Pumpkin~ XD I follow your example and copy/paste too!

Personality idea~
I see Genevre being calm, levelheaded, and mostly quiet. He's very strong and possibly a bit bulkier then his brothers. He sees himself as his brothers' protector but only goes to violence if absolutely needed. He'll look for peaceful solutions first but will totally do harm if it comes to that.
EDIT:: Would fill this in more if this base is cool~

I'll go ahead and mark parents as deceased on his section in my teepee then! Totally cool with Viracocha being leader too!

And another thing, is their birth order same as drawn order? Saw that in the Sum-e herd for birth order of the Sextuplets XD

tefla
When I posted for Tahir's name I put his temper as Silent. I have a feeling that if we use UniWngdFox's question about birth order that he would be the youngest of the six.

Tahir probably speaks very little when in the presence of all his brothers but he will speak to them on a one-on-one basis. He feels at time that he is invisible due to his behavior. He also seems to experience moments of extreme anxiety. Perhaps it is remnants of viewing/seeing the carnage/destruction of the former herd (If that is what we are going with)

(( If I'm not making any sense atm ... I apologize. Trying to get thoughts organized and not feeling well at the same time doesn't always work ))

Let's say for simplicity's sake that birth order is the order they were drawn in. That makes Vira younger than most of them, but in the case of sextuplets I don't think it matters since we're talking like minutes XD

You're making perfect sense Tefla! And I like that idea. I think Vira will make a conscious effort to approach him alone when he needs advice on important decisions for their group.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:48 am
Okey dokey I'm down with that! And it makes sense!  

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:53 pm
I'll compile everything we've said so far when I get a cance and add it to the front page

*busy fatal is busy* ugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:12 pm
Dependent on location of the herd, I have Seer and her twin brother Merandek who would fit in, whether as allies, or possible honorary members? They are desert-born and raised there.

...barring that I receive them in the bribes.
xD

But I think they'd fit right in!  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:28 am
Mewsings of An Angel
Dependent on location of the herd, I have Seer and her twin brother Merandek who would fit in, whether as allies, or possible honorary members? They are desert-born and raised there.

...barring that I receive them in the bribes.
xD

But I think they'd fit right in!

PM me their forms/concepts? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:20 pm
*reading other characters writeups so I can try to figure out something for them when NOT braindead or busy working on Bribes and/or chores*  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:50 am
mindsend
*reading other characters writeups so I can try to figure out something for them when NOT braindead or busy working on Bribes and/or chores*

Take your time! Only mine and uni's are done so far  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:16 am
so we need to figure out a name for this herd. Some ideas:

Pure - Udanvgalvda
Purely - Udanvgalisadv
Purify - Ganvgalvdi

KATERI: Native American Mohawk form of Greek Aikaterine, meaning "pure."  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:41 am
I personally like Kateri, but let's put it as a poll! Best way to get opinions~... With out having to post if people are pressed for time  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:50 am
Meeki

Endejester

Nerpin

Ithiltari

Tsunaki

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

UniwingdFox

Mindsend

Sesshiyasha

Tefla

Hey guys! I figure this makes it simpler. If anyone on this list has changed their username, let me know so I know who to quote for things. Also let me know if someone is inactive, I'll make a note. smile

Anyway, I would love if you guys could give me the following info for your members in the herd:

History: What happened after the initial herd attack? How did they escape? When/how did they meet back up with the group? What have they been up to?
Personality: Pretty self-explanatory. Thoughts, feelings, prejudices, etc.
Plots: What plots do you have involving the budding herd? Can leave blank if you haven't figured anything out yet.
Mates: (Mostly toward the older ones) Have they lifemated? Had flings? Anyone attached to them interested in joining the herd?
Children: Any children, adopted or natural born, they may have and whether they may want to be part of the herd (if you know)

Any descendants I may reach out to with an invitation to join.

Also, be sure to vote on a herd name.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:36 am
c: I've spoken with Fatal Irony before about possibly plotting Pavitra with her Abigail but I have been gone for a while. I wont be able to RP much but I still love plotting and want to develop the story of my pets, ESPECIALLY my first: Pavitra!

User Image
Name: Pavitra

Personality: Pavitra's personality is sort of a fragment of his true self at the current. Because of memory loss, he is somewhat of a happier, less burdened stallion. He doesn't remember those he's lost in his life, and isn't too troubled that he can't to be honest. He doesn't know his name, and simply tells people so. Before his accident with a skin walker, Pavitra was plagued by depression and a heavy heart for his difficult life, broken by his fragile soul. Now he is a fun loving, somewhat curious stallion that is very friendly to strangers and the like. He especially loves foals. He is only in a sour mood when he feels a tug of a memory applying pressure in the back of his mind. Every time he attempts to pull it to the surface, it slips through his fingers like water. Thankfully, those are far and few between.

How does this soquili fit into the herd? History/background: Pavitra I would like to have made a foal that escaped during the slaughter, as this fits exactly with his history I have rp'd until now. He assumes his parents were dead, and he wandered into a blizzard alone, nearly freezing to death. A mare found him and took him in, calling him by the Pavitra because he couldn't remember his own. After relocating him to a warmer climate, she left him to fend for himself. He doesn't remember her name, and she is more or less an OC at this time... except he doesn't remember any of that either. Right now he doesn't even know his own name. He was attacked by a skinwalker, and nearly died. He was found by a miniature stallion that more or less saved him from drowning in the mud. At this time he doesn't know he has a lifemate, Anansi, he has children, let alone his name given name is Pavitra.

Relatives, if any? It would be nice to plot that he is related to the herd in some form, but the other would need to remember him, maybe distinctly by his wings? It would also be so cool for him to know his birth name. He wouldn't change it, of course, but he would be interested to learn about himself and his parents. His son Damir might join him on day, depending on his plotting.

Permission for relations: N/A

Plots: At the current, Pavitra has amnesia. He doesn't recall who he is, and even if his son were to find him, Damir is a mute so it wouldn't really help Pavitra's memory loss, unfortunately. He wouldn't even be able to communicate that he's his son without the help of his familiar there to assist. At that point in time, if Damir were to search out his father, it would be because he has become a father himself (a single one at that) and needs help.

As for other plots, I think it would be so freakin' sweet to be able to unfold Pavitra's true history: his name, his parents, his other relations, etc. If anyone is interested in plotting with him, please don't hesitate to message me. c:

Anything else? Pavitra won a wishing star even not too long ago, and I was blessed with his hotty: Avalon. I don't know how she is going to work into Pavitra's plots but I would love help finding out and maybe she can even find her way to him through the herd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:50 am
Roman Foi
c: I've spoken with Fatal Irony before about possibly plotting Pavitra with her Abigail but I have been gone for a while. I wont be able to RP much but I still love plotting and want to develop the story of my pets, ESPECIALLY my first: Pavitra!

User Image
Name: Pavitra

Personality: Pavitra's personality is sort of a fragment of his true self at the current. Because of memory loss, he is somewhat of a happier, less burdened stallion. He doesn't remember those he's lost in his life, and isn't too troubled that he can't to be honest. He doesn't know his name, and simply tells people so. Before his accident with a skin walker, Pavitra was plagued by depression and a heavy heart for his difficult life, broken by his fragile soul. Now he is a fun loving, somewhat curious stallion that is very friendly to strangers and the like. He especially loves foals. He is only in a sour mood when he feels a tug of a memory applying pressure in the back of his mind. Every time he attempts to pull it to the surface, it slips through his fingers like water. Thankfully, those are far and few between.

How does this soquili fit into the herd? History/background: Pavitra I would like to have made a foal that escaped during the slaughter, as this fits exactly with his history I have rp'd until now. He assumes his parents were dead, and he wandered into a blizzard alone, nearly freezing to death. A mare found him and took him in, calling him by the Pavitra because he couldn't remember his own. After relocating him to a warmer climate, she left him to fend for himself. He doesn't remember her name, and she is more or less an OC at this time... except he doesn't remember any of that either. Right now he doesn't even know his own name. He was attacked by a skinwalker, and nearly died. He was found by a miniature stallion that more or less saved him from drowning in the mud. At this time he doesn't know he has a lifemate, Anansi, he has children, let alone his name given name is Pavitra.

Relatives, if any? It would be nice to plot that he is related to the herd in some form, but the other would need to remember him, maybe distinctly by his wings? It would also be so cool for him to know his birth name. He wouldn't change it, of course, but he would be interested to learn about himself and his parents. His son Damir might join him on day, depending on his plotting.

Permission for relations: N/A

Plots: At the current, Pavitra has amnesia. He doesn't recall who he is, and even if his son were to find him, Damir is a mute so it wouldn't really help Pavitra's memory loss, unfortunately. He wouldn't even be able to communicate that he's his son without the help of his familiar there to assist. At that point in time, if Damir were to search out his father, it would be because he has become a father himself (a single one at that) and needs help.

As for other plots, I think it would be so freakin' sweet to be able to unfold Pavitra's true history: his name, his parents, his other relations, etc. If anyone is interested in plotting with him, please don't hesitate to message me. c:

Anything else? Pavitra won a wishing star even not too long ago, and I was blessed with his hotty: Avalon. I don't know how she is going to work into Pavitra's plots but I would love help finding out and maybe she can even find her way to him through the herd.

Excellent smile I was hoping you'd come over to this thread haha. The old herd was a bit.... racist? I guess that's the term. They wanted to be a pure unicorn herd. However, I could see someone maybe violating that and having offspring that were alicorns, such as Pavitra. It would be a huge scandal in the herd and pretty much everyone would know who he was haha. He may or may not have met anyone from the original herd (that's up to what everyone wants individually) but they would all recognize him for who and what he was.

The new herd is far more inclusive and would welcome him with open arms, PARTICULARLY because he was "blood of the old herd" so to speak.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:00 am
Fatal Irony
Excellent smile I was hoping you'd come over to this thread haha. The old herd was a bit.... racist? I guess that's the term. They wanted to be a pure unicorn herd. However, I could see someone maybe violating that and having offspring that were alicorns, such as Pavitra. It would be a huge scandal in the herd and pretty much everyone would know who he was haha. He may or may not have met anyone from the original herd (that's up to what everyone wants individually) but they would all recognize him for who and what he was.

The new herd is far more inclusive and would welcome him with open arms, PARTICULARLY because he was "blood of the old herd" so to speak.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. = u= I can't wait to plot the crap out of this and some RP. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:03 am
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. = u= I can't wait to plot the crap out of this and some RP. heart

Were we wanting to have him be Abi's cousin at one point? Like maybe her father's sister fell in love with a wind or another alicorn or something outside of the herd?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:05 am
Fatal Irony
Were we wanting to have him be Abi's cousin at one point? Like maybe her father's sister fell in love with a wind or another alicorn or something outside of the herd?

I believe so! Do you have a distinct family tree for Abigail's family? Or do you want to maybe talk about possible names/family ties?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff