Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Donati Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:23 am
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
3rd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Protege?" Mordred said with half a laugh, "I've been upgraded from lab rat? Good to know." He listened as Gia explained her plight and nodded in thought, "Wouldn't it be smarter to try to get the digital watch to consistently work first before moving up? I know I'd rather something simple that works consistently then say an iPod that only works ten seconds. Not like you can do much with it in that little time. Besides I'm pretty sure there have been plenty of witches and wizards who've tried to get electricity to work and obviously they haven't made much progress either or we would have heard about it I reckon."

He shrugged and then let out a long sigh when Gia asked about the situation only to suggest a horror that Mordred hadn't considered and so kindly put an image in his head he never wanted to see. "Don't even joke about that. The guy is practically old enough to be my grandfather. Hell one of my first cousins does have a grandchild who is older than me by a year, so he probably is. Mum at least is old enough to be his kid. I don't see what she sees in him. It isn't like my mother is stupid... or maybe she is, I mean it isn't like she's paid to actually think ever."

He sighed aggravated and then looked back at Gia and said, "Honestly he probably didn't do all that much, besides just be himself, though he did take my laptop until I 'learn some respect' or some bullshite. The moron doesn't even know what a laptop is called. He called it a 'thigh topper'. How the Hell does he think he can live in a muggle apartment building. And any time he uses magic, and I feel like he can't even wash dishes without using magic at this point, it usually screws with whatever electronic I'm using. Of course Mum thinks it is all so amazing. Some powerful wizard took interest in her. Alright, I guess my mother is a moron." He ended his rant with a long sigh as he ran a hand through his hair in irritation.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking: Annoyed

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:44 pm
For those days we felt like a mistake,
Those times when love's what you hate,
Somehow we keep marching on.
For those nights when I couldn't be there,
I've made it harder to know that you know
That somehow we'll keep moving on.
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia shrugged with only the barest hint of a scowl. "I do happen to give promotion when they're due but don't get too cocky. I could also demote you to an even lower position than before if you aren't careful." she threatened. There was no way on God's green Earth that'd she'd actually admit with words that she'd taken a liking to the other teen because that would make her seem soft. Growing older and wiser she could take but that? Ha. As she began walking towards her destination (she could've taken a trolly but that would've been rather lazy since they were literally minutes away from the nearest beach entrance) she listened to Mordred's questions over her process and while she knew the method of her madness she could grudgingly admit he had a point. "The plan had been to continue working with the digital watch until it would work consistently and had I been able to actually use my magic outside of school I wouldn't have had to go to such drastic measures like Diagon. However I took that it would last those seconds in such a magic heavy area as a leap of faith and decided to keep working on it. Unfortunately there was no resuscitating the electronics, its innards had literally been fried and melted. I moved up to the PDA because it gave me a bigger canvas to continue the work I had been doing on the watch. Admittedly I would've just liked to use another digital watch or perhaps just a bigger electronic one but most of those require either outside power sources or even just batteries and while I will eventually get to the usage of magic and batteries I'm focusing right now on the mechanics. Which is slowly making me lose whatever scrape of sanity I had left." Gia said with a huff as she readjusted her falling shoulder bag. She smirked as her companion looked stressed at her earlier imagery before continuing on to give her an unwanted history lesson over his sad disturbing family. She just barely held her tongue when he threw out that his mother might be stupid, though she felt that the "might be" was a tad overreaching. As they continued on so did his rant about his father going on about how the man confiscated his laptop, incorrectly naming it in the process. She did give a considerate cringe when he mentioned how whenever he used his magic it would screw with his electronics, damned wizards thinking they ruled everything just because they happened to somehow bend the rules of equivalent exchange. Though Gia also snickered when Mordred finally admitted to his mother being less intelligent than the average bear. "Sorry you had to be reminded in such a disgusting way, and it especially sucks about his magic messing with your stuff. I've got a few shock balls left if you want full use of them, or you could stock up on stuff from WWW. They have this fireworks kit that I've been saving up pocket money for ages to buy." A slightly maniacal grin lit up her face as she thought of the box and thought of all the ways she would use it at school. Particularly in some of her more outrageous experimentation.

mc2
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Home △With ~Mordred △What ~Heading out △OOC ~
For all of the plans we've made,
There isn't a flag I'd wave,
Don't care if we bend,
I'd sink us to swim,
We're marching on
We're marching on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:59 am
User Image
3rd Year Ravenclaw

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure cockiness isn't one of my problems," Mordred confessed with a grin. He had his occasional moments of crippling self doubt or his general negative train of thoughts which always seemed to keep his general confidence from inflating too much. He could go moments perfectly content with himself and fine with offering snarky commentary on the world he lived, and other times he wanted to shut himself up watching documentaries on Netflix with a bowl of popcorn. It felt good though to be recognized as an equal though by Gia even if she didn't entirely consider him a guy. Only fair he supposed since he didn't entirely consider Gia a girl, even if she was well endowed and sometimes showed off more than she realized. That was more of Carter's problem than his.

He nodded as Gia went on about her master plan and suggested, "Maybe it would be smart to stock up on several of the same products. A cheap digital watch is only a couple quid at most. If you want I could buy you some and send some over. My father has an owl so I wouldn't even have to go to Diagon or pay shipping. Besides might as well make his unwelcome presence a bit useful," Mordred said rolling his eyes.

Mordred narrowed his eyes at Gia when she snickered at his comment about his mother being less than intelligent. He was about to give a snide remark when Gia spoke up to apologize. A lot could be said about the Italian but calling her inconsiderate would never be accurate. It was probably one of the reasons he had gone to her over anyone else. Also he was closest to Gia out of anyone he spent time with. And older so arguably wiser. Though age didn't mean everything. "Believe it or not I'm trying to not get grounded," Mordred said. "I mean right now I just have no computer access at home, but that doesn't mean I still don't have my phone, and I can go downstairs to the library or out... if I start using WWW pranks I have a feeling he'd find it less than amusing and lock me in my room. Or the apartment." He wondered with some dread if his going out this time, by catching the Knight Bus, would earn him a grounding. Maybe not if he came back early enough. He could say he went to the movies or to the library or to the park... London was a big city, it was believable enough he never left it. Seeing Gia's maniacal grin as she mentioned the fireworks she had been saving up for ages Mordred said, "Besides it looks like you have a better use for that stuff than trying to annoy some old man who can't keep it in his pants."

Ravenclaw!

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Gia just snorted but didn't say anything in regards to Mordred's unknown cockiness. When he started in on correcting her methods saying to buy multiple pieces of products causing her c**k an eyebrow at him. And where exactly was she supposed to acquire the "couple quid" to buy all of these digital watches? Then, assuming that she gathered the money and bought them from the cheapest source usually be some sort of consignment store or garage sales she was willing to bet that less than half of them would have working batteries or charging docks coming with them. She was going to say as much when Mordred offered to buy some and owl them over with his father's bird. Part of her, the deeply ingrained take nothing from no one Italian part of her, wanted to smack him in the face for daring to suggest it. The other part of her, the part that actually responded, just scoffed. "Thanks but no thanks. I've already been in trouble for smuggling in the past and I promised my dad not to get caught doing it for at least another five years." Unfortunately he didn't take the bait on the eletro-balls and did have the right idea about trying not to push his decrepit father's buttons. "So exactly how are you going to sneak back home? London's quite a trip away, even on the Knight Bus." She unfortunately knew this from experience. Since discovering it from Carver she and her dad had taken to using it whenever she needed to do her school shopping. She despised it, Celio loved every death defying second. Clearly she wasn't as crazy as her friends thought her to be. Gia offered another snicker as he shot down the idea for the WWW fireworks and she had to admit she was rather grateful to know her money wouldn't be going just to make one person miserable. She liked to see the large scheme in life, what exactly that was in regards to the fireworks, she hadn't figured out just yet. But when she did she was sure it would be glorious. Carver would probably have a few ideas, Lori too but she'd be disapproving the entire time she still hadn't quite gotten into creative unnecessary chaos. Neither had Carver for that matter but he at least still went along with it. Ugh, why was she even thinking about him at a time like this! The absolute worst part was she knew why she was thinking about the teen boy and it made her sick to her stomach. Puberty was a ******** wasp she swore; it just kept stinging because it could. First she grew in all the wrong places before finally growing in the place that matter (five feet four ******** finally) and now after blowing a figurative-andslightlyliteralshewasmanenoughtoadmitit-hissy fit over assumed attractions and hormones here hers were flaring up like tulips in Spring. She wondered if she could bring this up with Mordred again. Last time had ended with a positive on her side but also countless bouts of whinging from him about "stealing the innocence of his first kiss" or some tripe like that. Jesus, like he couldn't find a trollop at their school and have them give him a revamped version. "There is no right way of saying this without it being ripped from some cheesy adolescent day show: I think I might have more than friendly feelings towards Carver and I need them to go away yesterday." Only after she had confessed this did she realize just how far outside their original conversation the random tidbit was. "But you know, after we're done dealing with your problems of course." she backpedaled.

mc2

Don't care if we bend,
I'd sink us to swim,
We're marching on
We're marching on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image
3rd Year Ravenclaw

Mordred suspected that Gia did not totally buy his argument of not being arrogant, though Mordred suspected Gia thought all teenage males had some sort of arrogance problem. It was true, but it was majorly wrong. Males could be just as insecure as girls, it just was far less acceptable for them to be insecure. He was not surprised when Gia refused his offer to buy supplies and had to let out a short laugh at Gia's story about smuggling. It wasn't exactly smuggling what he was offering but figured it wasn't worth arguing with her. Besides it might sound rude to push the fact just because he had family with money. It wasn't like Gia was poor but she didn't have a parent who could afford private tutors or to live in one of the poshest apartment buildings in his corner of London.

"I took the Knight Bus here,"
                                              Mordred pointed out. "It was awful, but it didn't kill me getting here and I'm sure if it was too dangerous we'd have heard something in the news by now. I'll be fine taking it back. As long as I don't stay out too long it shouldn't be that big of a deal... and if so... Mum is out of town and who cares what my father thinks. I sure as Hell don't."

He sighed falling silent when suddenly Gia spoke changing the subject. He turned and stared at Gia for a moment as if she was speaking a foreign language and it wasn't French which he understood. Mordred hid an amused grin with his fist for a moment before letting his hand fall and composing himself. Waving a hand he said, "Don't worry about me, not like there is anything you can do about my problem. Just be sure if-and he probably will-the man takes me to the station to introduce yourself as one of my muggleborn friends. He'll love it." Mordred added sarcastically with a roll of his eyes, irritated at his father's hypocrisy.

"As for problems that can be fixed... you do have one," Mordred said with a grin, "though I don't see how it is a problem: Carver has the hots for you, after all."

Ravenclaw!

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Gia snorted in derision when Mordred mentioned that if the Knight Bus had been dangerous the news would've reported it. Sure, because the news does such a great job of that muggle or magical. She hadn't read much of the Daily Rag or whatever it was called but she was sure they had other inconsistent stories to attempt to follow rather than a faulty bus line. She had thought though that she had shocked him into silence with her random confession but then she thought she spotted a semblance of a grin on his face before he spoke again. Thought because if she had been sure that's what it was she would've pulled out her taser and delivered a few hundred volts to the back of his neck. She thought it awfully strange he was able to wave away his own problems so easily when he had apparently been so full of them that he jumped a bus and came to her but the invitation to possibly give an old man a coronary was too much to pass up. "Everything I own pretty much screams muggle so I'll figure out something between now and then to figure out to really push his buttons. Hmm..maybe a grandpa joke. There aren't a lot of good ones but I'm sure I can find a few gems." she said with a shrug. The internet was a weird and mysterious place she was sure she'd find something. When he came to her problem thought she had to clench her arms at her side she didn't follow through with the urge to slug Mordred in the face. "I sincerely doubt that." Gia said through gritted teeth. Sure that had been one very small very short consensus when she had been mad at her friend for his ogling but she had quickly dismissed it because of the absurdity. It wasn't that they saw each other as siblings or something like that (if she were honest, she saw Mordred more as a younger sibling than Carver) but more like she was sure he couldn't see her as more than a crazed scientist who let him in on her crazy schemes. Or rather dragged him along. But it's not like he can't protest and say no, he's done it more than once. And the complaining! One would think she strung him up by his pinkies and used cattle prods to get him to go along with her s**t! Ugh! Why did she even like him? Why was she wasting good rational hormones on Carver?! With his stupid skateboarding. Stupid shoes that actually turned out to be really comfortable. Stupid cute smirky grin...

mc2

Don't care if we bend,
I'd sink us to swim,
We're marching on
We're marching on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:05 am
User Image
3rd Year Ravenclaw

Mordred frowned as Gia snorted at him, almost like he was a naive child. He knew news outlets weren't always the most reliable, but he was sure that if someone died or was seriously injured by the Knight Bus it would have gotten out. It only seemed right. Maybe he was being naive but he tried to hold some semblance of positivism once in a while. He smiled though when Gia assured him that everything she owned pretty much screamed muggle. It was true, but it was one of the things he appreciated about Gia. Gia may have been entertaining, but she was brilliant, and her mission to someday make it so that technology and magic could co-exist was very much something he could get behind. He would even like if someday when Gia made it work (because he had faith the Italian would someday achieve at least a bit of her goal) that he could say he helped in the process even a little bit. "Depends if my Mum is there or not, too," Mordred said. "Mum is pretty fresh faced for her age so you could always just say it is lovely to meet her father." His mother's "fresh face" helped her keep her job as a model, though he was sure she was considering retiring in a few years. Models had an expiration date unless they wanted to move on to advertising anti-aging products or yogurt or play a mother in some fashion site.

As the conversation changed to Gia's crush, a change in subject that Mordred welcomed as he had gone to Gia precisely because he wanted to eventually be distracted from his own problems, Mordred raised a brow innocently spotting her clenched fist. Her answer was the one typical of most girls or guys crushing on someone else. Or at least in their teen years if movies and the telly were anything to go off. They would sit around lusting for each other but not notice it while the rest of the world did and the viewers did screaming "just snog each other already". Mordred crossed his arms and studied Gia in silence debating between sarcasm and honesty and blurting out the first thing on his mind (which was sarcasm). "Gia..." He sighed, "You're a scientist and a brilliant one at that, so surely you could look at this objectively. It's obvious the guy at least finds you hot. And it isn't like he only appreciates certain physical assets you have..." He decided to risk his life and nod once towards her cleavage before continuing, "He wouldn't hang out with you nearly as much as he did if he didn't like more than just that. He likes you, it's obvious."

Mordred sighed, "Then again it isn't my place to tell you that. It isn't like Carver and I really talk, besides him calling me your Igor or rolling his eyes at me, so it isn't like I got this information directly from him. I could be wrong, but I'm 99 percent sure I'm not. It's up to you what you want to do, though. If it was me and there was a girl I liked and someone reliable was pointing out they probably liked me too, I'd go for it. Worse case it is awkward for a few months. You move on eventually and Carver gets over it. No big deal."

Ravenclaw!

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCelio's Front Porch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCelio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTerrified
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

уσυ αяє тнє ℓ ι g н т н σ υ ѕ є , тнє ѕ є α м α я к xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнє т є м ρ є ѕ т ѕ ¢ я є α т є ∂ тнιѕ т ι ∂ є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ρ υ ℓ ℓ є ∂ тσ тнє вℓα¢к ѕ ι ℓ ν єя σ¢єαи xxxxxx
                                                          ωнєяє тнє ¢ υ я я є и т αи∂ н є α ν є и ѕ ¢σℓℓι∂є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceFiona wrung her hands together as she approached the front door to Celio's home, her heart pounding so hard she thought it might burst out of her chest. This was not going to be an enjoyable experience. Actually, she didn't think she'd been this terrified in her li- alright, she'd been more terrified before, but there wasn't much in the world more terrifying than being an underage girl with a violent drunk for a father. This was entirely different, though. A completely foreign sort of fear. Everything about this scenario was terrifying. Firstly, there was a tiny child growing inside of her, which she had not been expecting or prepared for in the slightest. Secondly, she and the father of said child were in something that she wasn't even sure how to define, given that they were obviously together in some shape or form, but had never established what precisely that shape or form was. Thirdly... She'd realized that she might've buggered the second point up slightly by avoiding him like the plague for the past few months out of fear of his reaction to her being pregnant.

spaceShe was shaking by the time she actually stepped up to the door. Stiffly, she raised her fist and, before she could chicken out, knocked, very loudly, twice. Part of her was hoping he hadn't heard; she could stand here for a few seconds, lie to herself and say he wasn't home (there were lights on inside, he was home), and leave. Then again, there was another part of her that knew it was pointless to hope for that, because what was she going to do? Completely disappear off the face of the earth? She couldn't do that, she had a business to run. A business that was now essential to the well-being of the child she was carrying, and thus not something she could just drop. Whereas before, she might've from time to time considered selling Madam Malkin's (or even just changing the name) to try and get away from her success being based on the notoriety of the original owners, she now needed that security. Which meant that, even if she completely cut off all communication from Celio, she couldn't escape him forever; eventually Gia would come into the shop, either with him or alone. And she could just imagine how that would go. Especially since she'd likely have to have the baby with her in the shop. What a nightmare.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx уσυ αяє тнє и α ν ι g α т σ я ωнσ и є ν є я ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α ∂
                                                          xxxxxx ωє ωєяє ℓ σ ѕ т ιи тнє ѕ ι ℓ ν є я ѕ є α
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι ωαѕ тнє ѕ н ι ρ ωнσ ωαѕ тσσ ρ я σ υ ∂ тσ єνєя ѕ ι и к
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx є ¢ н σ ; му ν σ ι ¢ є ιѕ αи є ¢ н σ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:39 pm
I know I misbehaved and you made your mistakes
And we both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work but I think maybe we should take it slow
User Image

[Single] [Muggle] [Inventor]

Celio was having a bit of a lazy day, a bit of a rare occurrence for the man since he could barely keep still most days. Maybe that's why he felt so tired now, he had run his fuse for as long as he could and finally burnt himself out. His darling daughter (and he says this sparingly) had instructed him to do exactly nothing and if he so much as changed his wallpaper on his phone that she would change the language settings on all their appliances to Esperanto. He didn't doubt her for a second since she had done it after he nearly severed his big toe after working nearly 65 hours in a row without rest. She meant well which was why he had humored her and decided to sit and do nothing but watch whatever crap may skim across the telly or browse through his daughter's Netflix queue. It wasn't spying. She was the one who left it on last and so must face his wrath. Or rather his judging looks when she discovers he now knows about her rather gratuitous anime addiction. What even was Attack on Titan? It looked....well to be perfectly frank it looked like s**t but he had to admit, the artwork was rather nice. Maybe one episode wouldn't kill his brain cells. Lord knows if Sharknado hadn't this wouldn't either.

He was actually halfway through the first episode when his daughter came back from her own tinkering to see if he had headed her warning. He pouted a bit, just a bit!, when she chuckled and said he wouldn't make it past the third episode. Just rude. She unfortunately got that from his side of the family so he couldn't be too begrudging. Still, he did force her to watch it with him so he could ask all his questions while randomly pausing like he knew she hated. What else was there to fatherhood if one couldn't annoy his teen daughter? Plus it helped keep his mind off the Fiona Fiasco, copyright in progress. After what he thought was a rather nice weekend get away he had ceased hearing from the red haired woman. At first Celio had assumed it was work since she seemed to always be busy but then she had stopped returning his mail all together. It made him reconsider and rethink anything and everything he could've possibly done to offend her. Had they moved too soon? Had he been too forward? Maybe she just hadn't felt comfortable and only faked her joy the entire time. Goodness that'd be embarrassing, especially after their -ahem- evening activity. Still, he couldn't stress over it, or rather Gia wouldn't allow him after he nearly demanded she call her amazing bus service to take him to her business. Which he supposed he should thank her for since now he could see that could be seen as a tad overzealous. Or, "completely mentally challenged" as the teen had put it.

"I still don't see why they have to be naked." Celio commented for the fifth or sixth time inwardly snickering at the twitch his daughter gave. "I know what you're doing and I won't give you the satisfaction." she mumbled keeping her attention on the cartoon in front of her. Her father adopted an entirely fake innocent face and placed a hand on his chest as if wounded. "I have no idea what you mean mia bella figlia, I was merely asking a simple question." He waited a few seconds mentally counting down to when she would finally break and was unfortunately interrupted by a random knock on their door. Drat. "Would you answer the door please? I'm only supposed to move in extreme situations." Celio answered dryly with a hint of a smirk on his lips. Gia just rolled her eyes as she heaved herself off the couch. "I knew I was going to regret those rules." she grumped as she went and looked through the peephole. When she saw who it was she paused and turned back to her father with a slight frown on her face. "È lei." was all she offered but he immediately knew who she was speaking of. He wanted to be a coward and run and avoid whatever accusation she might've come to throw at him but then what sort of example would he be setting for his child? With a sigh he nodded and got off the couch as well shooing his daughter from the room so they could have privacy. When he was alone he gave himself a few seconds to gather his breathing before answering the door. "Hello Fiona."

Cara MiaKitty

{Where: Home
With: Fiona and Gia
Thoughts: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
OOC:}
We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cause we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCelio's Front Porch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCelio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTerrified
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

уσυ αяє тнє ℓ ι g н т н σ υ ѕ є , тнє ѕ є α м α я к xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнє т є м ρ є ѕ т ѕ ¢ я є α т є ∂ тнιѕ т ι ∂ є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ρ υ ℓ ℓ є ∂ тσ тнє вℓα¢к ѕ ι ℓ ν єя σ¢єαи xxxxxx
                                                          ωнєяє тнє ¢ υ я я є и т αи∂ н є α ν є и ѕ ¢σℓℓι∂є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceFiona swore, she nearly jumped a foot in the air when the door opened. Her arms folded under her breasts, an attempt to further hide the forming bump under her loose-fitting blouse, and she turned scarlet. "Ah, erm. Af'ernoon," she said, swallowing. Nothing in all the world had ever been so awkward. She wished Nicole had let her get away with simply writing a letter. It would've been far less nerve-wracking. Mostly because she wouldn't have had to ever see his reaction if he was utterly horrified by the fact that he'd gotten her pregnant.

spaceA lock of hair fell in her face, and she nervously huffed at it to try and get it out of the way without moving her arms. The attempt failed, and she very quickly decided that there were worse things than having hair in your face. "Erm. I, uh, I understan' if ye don' wan' me t' come in, but, uh. Fig'red I should ask. I, ahem. I need... i's importan' tha' I, uh. Talk t' ye." Brilliant. She was handling this excellently. Then again, was there really any sort of excellent way to handle this? Oh, right, that would've been telling him immediately after discovering the pregnancy. She was a few months too late for that route, now, wasn't she?

space "I'm pregnan'." The words tumbled, very suddenly, from her lips, very much without her permission. Then again, maybe it was better that she say it now, before she'd gotten the chance to go inside. It would be far easier for him to slam the door in her face than to ask her to leave, after all. Which she wouldn't blame him for in the slightest, considering that he hadn't exactly planned on this happening, and had in fact tried to prevent it (fat lot of good it'd done them, too). Coupled with the fact that it'd been months since they'd slept together, and she doubted she'd even have it in her to be upset with him if he was angry and never forgave her. She'd been resolved to raise the baby on her own before Nicole had found out and insisted that she had to tell him, anyway. She didn't want to have to dump this on him. He might not want a child. She did, she always had, but life had never seen fit to give her one, until now, anyway. Horrible timing, she thought bitterly. 'Be careful what you wish for' and all that. But Celio already had a daughter, a teenager, and she couldn't help but think that if he'd been inclined to having more than the one, he would've. She was probably screwed... But at least she'd know for sure, now, she supposed. If he did slam the door in her face, at least she'd know that he didn't want this, as opposed to spending the rest of her life wondering if maybe, had she told him, they would've been something more.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx уσυ αяє тнє и α ν ι g α т σ я ωнσ и є ν є я ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α ∂
                                                          xxxxxx ωє ωєяє ℓ σ ѕ т ιи тнє ѕ ι ℓ ν є я ѕ є α
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι ωαѕ тнє ѕ н ι ρ ωнσ ωαѕ тσσ ρ я σ υ ∂ тσ єνєя ѕ ι и к
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx є ¢ н σ ; му ν σ ι ¢ є ιѕ αи є ¢ н σ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:11 pm
I know I misbehaved and you made your mistakes
And we both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work but I think maybe we should take it slow
User Image

[Single] [Muggle] [Inventor]

Celio didn't know if he was allowed to find it somewhat adorable that he managed to startle Fiona even though she was the one that randomly knocked on his door but his traitorous gut still felt the usual butterflies he got when he was near her. "Buon pome-I mean, good afternoon to you as well." he stammered having reverted back to his native tongue since he had been speaking it most of the morning. His eyes wandered to the lock of hair that had fallen in her face and twitched when he felt an urge to brush it away with his fingers while watching with amusement as she tried to blow it out of her face without using her hands. He felt that it would be a bit too personal and fast for him to just suddenly reach out and touch her like that. But then he supposed it was a rather moot point since they had already had sex and she then pointedly ignored him afterwards....why was he the one uncomfortable again? Why wasn't he angrier about this?! Maybe he'd be angrier if the object of his ire was also the object of his want. And also wasn't currently standing in front of him with a curled lock of hair dangling in her face mutinously shuffling nervously and adorably. It was hard staying mad at something or someone adorable, it's how babies kept surviving. Perhaps his thinking had been a bit too spot on since the next words he heard from her were "I'm pregnant." Celio blinked a few times in rapid succession trying to get his brain functioning again but he was pretty sure it wasn't working. He stood there stupidly in his doorway for the next ten seconds, the absolute slowest seconds of his life, before jumping at the sound of the ending theme to the show they had just been watching. It was then he realized how much of a cad he was being and how hard of a beating he would've received from his mother if she had realized this. "A-ah, scusami! Mi disp-I mean, I'm so sorry for keeping you out in the cold. P-please, come in." He moved out from the doorway making room for the pregnant-pregnant!-woman to come in. Maybe he should turn up the heater. Did pregnant woman get colder or hotter? Hot flashes were more symptom of menopause so would it be possible that the opposite could be true for woman in prime reproductive age? He most certainly couldn't ask Gia-Gia! How was his daughter going to react to hearing about her new sibling?! Dio mio, his mother was going to castrate him.

Cara MiaKitty

{Where: Home
With: Fiona and Gia
Thoughts: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
OOC:}
We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cause we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items