Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Snow spirits/Yuki Onna herd interest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested in the herd concept?
  yes
  no
View Results

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:54 pm
If you would like to join or have a soq interact with the herd.

[color=blue]I am snow- I am the bite of frost -I'm am the chill of winter before it kills[/color]
[b] Are you interested in joining the herd?:[b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Soquili Name:[/b]
[b]Soquili Cert & Uncert:[/b]
[img][/img] [url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plot Ideas/Other Notes:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:55 pm
Reserved  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:49 pm
Certain points may be subject to change as the herd idea is fleshed out a bit over time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:50 pm
Cut's ribbon the herd interest thread is officially open.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:18 pm
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

*wiggles all over the thread* : D

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Ponies of Panavalon | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:03 am
~Twilight...Angel~
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

*wiggles all over the thread* : D

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Ponies of Panavalon | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Let me know if you have any questions and when your ready what herd group she falls under for jobs. biggrin  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:10 pm
Ooooh now I can start reading more info on them! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:26 pm
I was thinking of just that actually! x3 I was thinking that Fubuki would do well as a Scout. Or I thought it might be kinda silly/unexpected for her to be the head artist xD Since she isn't prone to flights of fancy of over emotions. But that would be outside of her work! When she was painting or sculpting, you would be able to see the "real" Fubuki shine through if you will :3 It would be an interesting way to evolve her past her basic personality.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:54 pm
Yumitoko : Oh good I'm glad other people are interested in reading up on the herd biggrin

Twilight:Yeah feel free to think about profession as long as you want plus don't feel like she has to stay in one category she can dabble in any field. She just can't officially be in more group because it would be a conflict of interest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:00 pm
I was thinking it might be interesting if the new recruits who go through the survival mission. Write a paragraph or however long they want of self rp what their soq learned about living alone in the mountains and at the end they present the head elder of their chosen profession a gift of some kind and the elder or the herd leader could step in a say I accept this soq into the profession of artist, healer so on.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:44 pm
Juno - If your herd needs the help of a snow loving Free Lance Healer. I have one.

He is clumsy but a sweetheart. Likes snowy areas for the most part.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:34 pm
Kara Asumie
Juno - If your herd needs the help of a snow loving Free Lance Healer. I have one.

He is clumsy but a sweetheart. Likes snowy areas for the most part.

I'm sure the herd would welcome visits from a healer. One of the girls is a healer but she of course does not have unicorn blood. Plus medicinal herb trading and stories of other herds would be desirable.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:49 am
I am snow- I am the bite of frost -I'm am the chill of winter before it kills
Are you interested in joining the herd?: Maybe in the future with another character, but for now, Tarou is very much into his own herd. ^^;
Username: Yumitko II
Soquili Name: Tarou
Soquili Cert & Uncert:
User Image Uncert Unclothed Uncert
Personality:
Tarou is the youngest brother of the 6. He is a bit of a people watcher, he watched and learnt a lot from his brothers from when he was a very young foal. He is also always learning from new soquili he meets. He likes to see how people work and what happens when you push their buttons, to him it's all a game. He's quite a flirt, he likes messing with people's emotions but when he flirts, he doesn't often mean it. Tarou is a bit of an a** for doing this but he says it helps him to study the emotion of others to make him a better actor, he wants others to truly feel that he is authentic in his acting when on the job.

Inari and Yuuta often reprimand him for this and tells him not to mess with people because it could mean trouble, he's been a little bit of a rebel so far and hasn't taken his advice but I suspect he'll move on to other things in the future. To him, every soquili is a potential conquest or a project just because he thinks he can try but he knows this is not true.

Generally he's fine around his brothers, they're the only people he can relax around a little more but he can't help but feel that sometimes they're slightly pissed off by his antics. He's still finding his way within the group and still has a lot to learn before he's as good as his older brothers. He often looks up to Hibiki, despite being the second youngest child he's become highly-skilled with his powders and other methods of assassination. It's possible he's spent too much time watching other people and not enough time learning about who he is, maybe in time he will learn more about himself, he might even surprise himself.
Plot Ideas/Other Notes:
I would like for Tarou to encounter one of the sisters on an expedition with his brothers. He will get lost but one of them will find him, they can try to trick him or offer him hospitality (it can be the bare minimum, maybe a cave and a fire at the least), Tarou would put his faith in them because they are yōkai like him BUT either way I want him to end up reunited with his brothers again. His brothers would gladly share their bounty if their brother was to be returned. If their brother was attacked, tricked harshly or lead astray they would not be so hospitable but being yōkai they would have a strange sense of respect for the Yuki Onna and they would know that the Yuki Onna are not a myth. They would not speak of the Yuki Onna to others to give them their privacy but they wouldn't forget about them.

Tarou is the youngest of the bunch and is still learning, he is more prone to accidents and things of that nature. I want to built a little more character for him.

Possibly Miyuki could work for this but Kukiko could work too, what do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:23 pm
I think Fubuki will do the art thing, but will probably go out and help the others with hunting or scouting when need be. Just not the head of it. Cause it would be fun for her to have her emotions come out in her art :3 and she could get all offended if anyone walks in on her in the passion of creating art xD LOL! So fun!  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:00 pm
Yumitoko II
I am snow- I am the bite of frost -I'm am the chill of winter before it kills
Are you interested in joining the herd?: Maybe in the future with another character, but for now, Tarou is very much into his own herd. ^^;
Username: Yumitko II
Soquili Name: Tarou
Soquili Cert & Uncert:
User Image Uncert Unclothed Uncert
Personality:
Tarou is the youngest brother of the 6. He is a bit of a people watcher, he watched and learnt a lot from his brothers from when he was a very young foal. He is also always learning from new soquili he meets. He likes to see how people work and what happens when you push their buttons, to him it's all a game. He's quite a flirt, he likes messing with people's emotions but when he flirts, he doesn't often mean it. Tarou is a bit of an a** for doing this but he says it helps him to study the emotion of others to make him a better actor, he wants others to truly feel that he is authentic in his acting when on the job.

Inari and Yuuta often reprimand him for this and tells him not to mess with people because it could mean trouble, he's been a little bit of a rebel so far and hasn't taken his advice but I suspect he'll move on to other things in the future. To him, every soquili is a potential conquest or a project just because he thinks he can try but he knows this is not true.

Generally he's fine around his brothers, they're the only people he can relax around a little more but he can't help but feel that sometimes they're slightly pissed off by his antics. He's still finding his way within the group and still has a lot to learn before he's as good as his older brothers. He often looks up to Hibiki, despite being the second youngest child he's become highly-skilled with his powders and other methods of assassination. It's possible he's spent too much time watching other people and not enough time learning about who he is, maybe in time he will learn more about himself, he might even surprise himself.
Plot Ideas/Other Notes:
I would like for Tarou to encounter one of the sisters on an expedition with his brothers. He will get lost but one of them will find him, they can try to trick him or offer him hospitality (it can be the bare minimum, maybe a cave and a fire at the least), Tarou would put his faith in them because they are yōkai like him BUT either way I want him to end up reunited with his brothers again. His brothers would gladly share their bounty if their brother was to be returned. If their brother was attacked, tricked harshly or lead astray they would not be so hospitable but being yōkai they would have a strange sense of respect for the Yuki Onna and they would know that the Yuki Onna are not a myth. They would not speak of the Yuki Onna to others to give them their privacy but they wouldn't forget about them.

Tarou is the youngest of the bunch and is still learning, he is more prone to accidents and things of that nature. I want to built a little more character for him.

Possibly Miyuki could work for this but Kukiko could work too, what do you think?

I think Miyuki might be a bit easier to interact with as she is a healer and is generally milder in temper. Kukiko is the big protective sister so she's a bit harder to become friends with but she fiercely loyal to anything that tugs at her heart. I don't see a problem with one of the girls guiding Tarou around the mountain territory and showing him how to stay away from snow storms by finding protection in one of the many caves .  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff