Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:34 am
User Image

I'd love to fling with your Daisuke!! He's so pretty. If they mesh a little. I wasn't going to fling her but he's so pretty. I might be able to work it in her favor somehow.

How is he personality wise? I'm trying to figure out plots and stuff for her and I think I could work him in there depending on what he's like. Plus I think they'd have really pretty babies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:26 pm
Kara Asumie

I wasn't going to post but I can't help it! XD

Shiro's sexuality says open so I wanted to see if he'd be interested in a possible lovemate or is he more into girls?

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:52 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Kara Asumie

I wasn't going to post but I can't help it! XD

Shiro's sexuality says open so I wanted to see if he'd be interested in a possible lovemate or is he more into girls?
I am unsure with him at the moment.
I wanna RP him more to get a better feeling for him.

Though I have him in other shops I still haven't RPed him enough to work on his character. He is an OC of mine. But his personality is different on Gaia then outside of gaia because of the PG-13 stuff. So yea. On gaia he is still new to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:01 pm
AstoriaFallen
User Image

I'd love to fling with your Daisuke!! He's so pretty. If they mesh a little. I wasn't going to fling her but he's so pretty. I might be able to work it in her favor somehow.

How is he personality wise? I'm trying to figure out plots and stuff for her and I think I could work him in there depending on what he's like. Plus I think they'd have really pretty babies.
Daisuke is the leader of his herd and the main guardian. He is a total flirt. Besides that he is still new to me and a WIP with his personality.

I don't mind RP to see if they work out for a fling. He has at least two flings that might be in the works. So I might be a bit picky with his other flings with RP and stuff. lol  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:59 pm
I'm fine with general RP just to see what happens. I totally understand being picky. At least it will help both of us work out their personalities.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:00 pm
AstoriaFallen
I'm fine with general RP just to see what happens. I totally understand being picky. At least it will help both of us work out their personalities.
If you want to start an RP and quote me with the link. I will tag when I can.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:03 pm
I'll get on it when I'm at work tomorrow. I tend to have a bit of free time there haha. smile hope you have a good night!! -scuttles off to bed-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:47 am
AstoriaFallen
I'll get on it when I'm at work tomorrow. I tend to have a bit of free time there haha. smile hope you have a good night!! -scuttles off to bed-

Herd Info  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:55 pm
Kara Asumie

-clears throat-

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:08 pm
Kivras
Honestly I lost track of who has been offered to him and who he has been offered to. So I am not sure if he has any open breeding slots left. But I can always give you Mock breeding permission.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:16 pm
Kara Asumie

Would you be interested in perhaps using my Zageit (in my siggy) for your "♥Someone to Save me♥" plot with Etai?

It could be interesting if he comes across Kiyo abusing Etai... he was captured as a foal by a rather violent Kelpi tribe and was enslaved for most of his younger years, so he hates the abuse of other Soq. However, his time in the tribe has left him a bit unstable, so he has a hidden blood-lust that comes out when he starts fighting. It could be interesting if perhaps he doesn't manage to defeat Kiyo the first time he challanges her, but does manage to escape... and then he can't get Etai's pain out of his mind, so he comes back and tries again? Ultimately, he will need to be able to get away from anything though... I'm not prepared to keep him away from his lovemate Seathi for very long.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:21 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Kara Asumie

Would you be interested in perhaps using my Zageit (in my siggy) for your "♥Someone to Save me♥" plot with Etai?

It could be interesting if he comes across Kiyo abusing Etai... he was captured as a foal by a rather violent Kelpi tribe and was enslaved for most of his younger years, so he hates the abuse of other Soq. However, his time in the tribe has left him a bit unstable, so he has a hidden blood-lust that comes out when he starts fighting. It could be interesting if perhaps he doesn't manage to defeat Kiyo the first time he challanges her, but does manage to escape... and then he can't get Etai's pain out of his mind, so he comes back and tries again? Ultimately, he will need to be able to get away from anything though... I'm not prepared to keep him away from his lovemate Seathi for very long.
Sounds interesting..

Sorry I work gravy yard shift and it is eating me alive. lol  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items