Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:53 pm
Slowly filling this out again!
I will update the title with completion level!
<3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:49 am
And all done for now!  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:35 pm
-bumps up-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:16 am
-bumps-
Anyone?
Anything?
xD  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:42 pm
Added another plot for lovely Saga~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:21 pm
Mewsings of An Angel

O.O Looky me posting in your plot thread! I have too many ideas... *laughs*

First, I want Yrsa and Kikomo to meet. XD That sounds like so much fun. But I'm thinking it's unlikely for my little kitty boy to make it so far north without help, so he'd probably travel with my Torbjorn. It could be fun to have a group rp with Yrsa/Saga and Kikomo/Torbjorn...!

Also, I think my Sol and Xuen would be awesome friends! She is a great healer and a story teller/philosopher/traveler. She could perfectly fit "A Past Forgotten" or "A Cup of Tea for Two".

I'd be interested in also possibly Dimitri and Moonsong meeting-- mostly because he still gets excited whenever he meets others with masks, thinking that maybe they might be remnants of his decimated herd. It'd be great for some character development if I got the chance to rp out that booming hope and crashing disappointment.

XD Let me know if any of that catches your fancy!  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:38 am
Ah, I've been lurking around your plot thread for so long that I have so many ideas. sweatdrop Ahem.

I would like to offer my Eleanor for the Xuen's plot "Never Fear" and if you're interested, then I'd like to suggest her for "The Joys of Foalhood" as well.

She has a tendency as a foal to wander away from the side of her adoptive father and while she never has any intention to, nine out of ten times her walks end up getting her further away from home than she intended and she'll get lost.

Maybe Xuen simply sees her wandering on her own or maybe she spots him first and goes to investigate who on earth he is. Through a clever lie on Xuen's part, or perhaps just a childish conclusion that Ellie jumps to, Xuen is named her imaginary friend and as such she claims that it is his job to help her get back home!

If they manage to get her home, or to a point where she remembers how to get home and Xuen liked her company enough then I would like to suggest her in "The Joys of Foalhood", where Ellie would want to see her 'imaginary friend' again and so goes back to where she saw him in "Never Fear" in hopes of playing with him more.

(Depending on whether you like any of those ideas, it might be cool to have Ellie meet him further down the road after she’s grown up.)
--

Another offer I've got for him is with my Rosalyn, for his "A Past Forgotten" plot. Rosalyn is a gardener and therefore, a practical sort. She knows how the seasons change, how flowers are grown, and how to care for them. She does not believe in ghosts. If Xuen came across her garden looking distressed or lost after his memories had gone, she would want to take him in and try to help him however she could.
If you'd care for a long term friendship, then she could offer her garden grove as a place for him to rest until he regained his memories, or simply wanted to leave, but it could be a place that he could come back to if he so wished.

In the event that they become friends, they could discuss how to grow the best jasmine leaves for the best jasmine tea, she would let him around her foals (since she recently found out the news that she was going to be a mother) if he wanted to be and she could confirm day after day that he was just as alive as she was.

--

Please let me know if any of these plots interest you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:31 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen

All of the above, yes plz!

Yrsa would adore Kikomo and try very much to snuggle and steal him. She's such a lover of cute and fluff.
xD
And Saga... she'd try and rescue him from being squished to death.

Oooh, I like Sol, she would be fun to RP with~ I definitely like her for either plot. Though with the first one, how would she care for him?

And yeees to RP for Moonsong! <3 She'd adore meeting others with masks - hers being one of a phoenix - She likes to put stories to the masks... like she has a mask of a phoenix because one day she will rise from the ashes and be stronger for it, etc. She changes it up a lot. xD

belloblossom

I love the idea of imaginary friend for foals! He has a plot like that with Wasteland's newest girl. <3
Any and all for them! He'd play along.
And I'd love for the adult aspects of the foals to meet him again - he'd enjoy seeing how they grew.

With Rosalyn, I think an interesting plot would be that perhaps he stumbles upon her garden of flowers and such, and can't help but revel in the beauty of them. She catches him, perhaps gets angry with him at first, but he explains himself and questions if she has any mint or jasmine, or any tea-used plants, and he could show her different teas and such, especially when he finds out about her being pregnant. This could also trigger some memories - since he knows he adores foals - perhaps he wonders why a mare being pregnant comes to mind.

Let me know! Just brainstorming~

With both of you, it might be a bit before I get anything going.
xD  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:34 pm
Mmm how about how Ziriel and Shadena met?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:13 pm
Cheyriddle4

If you'd like to, sure!
Any ideas for them?
I know when we mated them, it was kind of throw-together.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:20 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
Cheyriddle4

If you'd like to, sure!
Any ideas for them?
I know when we mated them, it was kind of throw-together.

I would love to.
I am not to sure on ideas. Either they run into each other while he is traveling? Or maybe she comes across his goat Ambrose who could have gotten stuck in some sort of trap with a rope?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:50 pm
Mewsings of An Angel

<3 First off, take your time hun! ^_^ Life is busy and I totally understand that.

*laughs* Kiko is a giant tom cat in a tiny body-- he would love to snuggle and flirt with a big, beautiful lady. He wouldn't even be perturbed by being considered cute, if it got him cuddles with the ladies. I like this. XD I can start it if you'd like?

Sol is pretty well aged and very well traveled. As an uni-cross, she doesn't have quite as strong of the uni magic as others, so she supplements it with a knowledge of herbal remedies. She also has a lot of experience caring for others... I could see her concocting some solution for headaches and calming nerves, and otherwise simply talking to him about life, using existential proverbs to get him to examine his situation. Have you ever watched Avatar The Last Airbender and/or Harry Potter? I think of her as a sort of cross between Iroh and Luna Lovegood... *laughs* But that aside, I see you might have someone else for that plot, so I'm always welcome to them just having tea. smile Just let me know which ever catches your fancy!

Yay! I need the character development for Dimi, so if you're fine with it just being a sort of meet-n-greet/case of mistaken identity, I can get that started as well!  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:55 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen

Ahhhh Yrsa is going to love him, so is Saga. <3

Amusingly enough, Xuen's personality is almost entirely based around Iroh, cuz... tea. X3 He's a mix of an old man in a young body with an air of wisdom and playfulness. <3

And yesyesyes, Moonsong needs the exposure. <3

Any of those you can make first post for, I would love you to death.
My list of RPs is definitely growing.
Not that I mind, since they're all wonderful.
x3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:58 pm
junglerunner

Quoting you, seeing if you were still interested in your boy being adopted by Saga.
<3  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100