Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Pierce Family Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nathan Smith

Nate crossed his arms and bit his lip as Beth continued smirking, no doubt near full laughter at his expense, only making his embarrassment worse by waggling her eyebrows at him and asked the not so innocent question of what ideas was put in his head. Ideas that in addition to her asking with that faux innocent girls used to flirt made not all of the blood rush exclusively to his cheek for a moment. He looked away at the floor beginning to run the "Friends, Romans, countrymen" soliloquy through his head. She was killing him. She was slowly killing him and she no doubt knew it. She was evil and his brother was her unknowing accomplice in his demise at this girl's hands.

When she tossed the pillow back at him he managed to catch it and narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Beth as she asked to sit down and chill out. Sighing, Nate took a moment before he took a seat, inching far to the other side of the bed and hugging the pillow to him, still eyeing Beth suspiciously out of the corner of his eye. Trying to calm his nerves from the fear of being murdered because of his hormones and from the fear of dying of embarrassment he sat in silence till Beth spoke again.

He let out a small chuckle, "Have you looked in a mirror lately?" Shaking his head he let out a sigh as he situated himself on the bed laying down with using the pillow to prop him up. "I don't see what's confusing you," He answered, "besides you seem the type to have everything figured out or not mention it if you don't."

He glanced to the TV screen and realized that he had missed almost a good fifteen minutes of the movie. So much for a quiet movie night. Though knowing Beth she had chosen horror films to see if she could terrify him and instead she won an even greater reward of managing to embarrass him by tormenting him and his obviously in the need of being better controlled hormones. Or maybe that was her plan all along, he didn't think it was a secret he was awkward around girls. Or it didn't seem like it would be a secret. If he was particularly suave he would have been far better at turning down those girls at the theater he met and he wouldn't have bumbled his way through his first two meetings with her, the second one where she seemed to have pitied him enough to give him her number and end up finding him amusing enough to keep in contact.

At least she seemed amused instead of murderous. And she was a lot cuter laughing than glaring... he paused his thoughts and reminded himself that that sort of train of thought had led him into his earlier predicament. Against his better judgement he glanced back from the movie and said, "You're prettier when you laugh... even if it is at my expense." He blushed and glanced back at the movie not saying anything else wondering if that would be the statement that would be his last words. A compliment was far more his fault then certain tightening of his pants at times.

Time: January 2032

{OoC: }
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHer Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWeird
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sħe'š α я e в e ł ; šħe'š α š α ı и т xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sħe'š тħe š α ł т øf тħe e α я т ħ αиđ šħe'š đ α и g e я ø υ š xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Sħe'š α я e в e ł ; ν ı g α ł α и т e xxxxxx
                                                          Mıššıиg ł ı и κ øи тħe в я ı и κ øf đ e š т я υ ¢ т ı ø и xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBeth almost fell off of her bed laughing at the look he gave her for asking about what ideas his brother had given him. What was he doing, scolding her? She calmed her laughter as best she could, then told him, "You'll have to try harder than that to cow me, you know. My dad's a hell of a lot sterner than you could ever hope to be." And her mum, for that matter, because Nate had all the spine of a snail. Or, she thought he did, sometimes there'd be a little bit of something in his eyes and she had to wonder if she wasn't giving him enough credit. Right now, though, she definitely was. Actually, she'd given him too much, she'd expected him to jump a bit, maybe squeak, not toss popcorn all over the bed.

space"Vampires can't see themselves in the mirror," she joked, wrinkling her nose at him. She watched him get comfortable, eyes narrowing. For a guy who'd been using a pillow to cover up his lap and hide whatever had been going on in his pants, he didn't seem concerned with it now. His comment that she seemed like she had everything figured out, or wouldn't say if she didn't, had her rolling her eyes, and she placed a finger on the tip of her nose. "Ding ding ding! We have a winner. Dude, I don't know a thing, I just fake it and hope no one notices," she told him. "And... you're weird. Like, the night we met, those stupid twits flirting with you. You were so desperate to get them to stop you lied and said you were gay. Most guys would've jumped on that, you just wanted them to leave you the hell alone. So, what gives?" It was one thing if he was so used to girls flirting that it'd gotten old, but Nate didn't act like he was used to it, even remotely. He got all flustered and stuttered and blushed, like he couldn't fathom why they were talking to him. That wasn't normal for a guy who constantly got hit on. Even if he was too much of a gentleman to do anything about it, he still wouldn't be so nervous when it happened. So, he wasn't accustomed to being flirted with to the point that he was bored with it, but he also didn't want anything to do with girls when they did flirt with him... and yet he wasn't gay. Hm... Or maybe he was, and he just didn't want to admit it? A gay guy would totally freak out if he thought a girl was going to hit on him, right? That'd explain the popcorn... Except, if that was it, why the pillow to cover up his lap? Maybe he was bi and just preferred guys, and she was a special case?

spaceSee? Confusing. Seriously. Not that she'd really been thinking all that much on it before, aside from a muted curiosity on how weird it was. But now... she was legitimately confused, dammit, and that bothered her. Boys annoyed her. Always. Except Dom, and now Nate. And Nate still managed to annoy her, but for some reason she didn't mind, which just made her annoyed at herself. She was so wrapped up in her thoughts, his comment went completely over her head for a second. It took her a long moment to realize he'd even spoken, and another to piece together what'd been said. When it hit, her eyes went wide, blushing, just barely. "Why do you think I don't laugh much?" she muttered. Not so much because she didn't want him to think she was pretty (apparently she did?), but other boys. Because they annoyed her. It was why she was such a b***h all the time, and all she ever managed was a snicker. "Besides, boys think that if you laugh at something they say, it's because you like them. Heaven forbid they actually managed to be funny for once in their life, no, obviously it's because I've been fantasizing about snogging them." A faint snort at this; it wasn't just laughing, either. Guys thought pretty much anything a girl did was flirting. "You know why I try so hard to be completely unlikable? Because every guy I've ever even tried to give a chance ******** it up royally, and it got old, real quick. And anything I do, no matter what it is, they think I'm flirting. Laughed at a joke? Flirting. Smiling while we talk? Flirting. Happened to make eye contact for half a second? Flirting. And even being a b***h doesn't work half the time because it's all "You're just playing hard to get, wink wink, nudge nudge." Gag me."

spaceShe didn't get why Nate seemed to be such an exception. Maybe it was just because she'd set her expectations so low? That wasn't good, though, because if he did ******** it up, that just meant he'd have to ******** it up worse than anyone ever had before. Then again, if she were honest, he would've met her expectations before she'd lowered them so much. Somehow. He was ******** weird. And confusing. And she had no idea why she'd thought inviting him over tonight was a good idea, but they weren't even halfway through one film yet and she was already wishing he'd leave... Because she didn't actually want him to leave. Ugh... what was wrong with her?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx Sħe š ı и g š тħe я e ν ø ł υ т ı ø и
                                                          xxxxxx Tħe đ α ω и ı и g øf øυя ł ı ν e š
                                                          xxxxxxxxx Sħe в я ı и g š тħıš ł ı в e я α т ı ø и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Tħαт I נυšт ¢ α и ' т đ e f ı и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (ωєℓℓ, и σ т н ι и g ¢σмєѕ тσ м ι и ∂ )

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

mc2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:35 am
User Image
Nathan Smith

Nate knew good and well that no matter how scary he might try to glare at Beth she'd just laugh it off. Beth had mastered glaring scarily at people, he, well he didn't get cast for villainous roles that often for a reason. Maybe a lovable villainous but never one that was truly scary. "You're not a vampire," Nate answered Beth with a sigh as he hugged the pillow to him, waiting for Beth to explain how he was weird.

He smiled some at her saying she was right until she asked him what his problem was. Letting out a sigh, he fixed a critical look at her for a moment and answered, "You said yourself they were stupid twits? Maybe like most guys the only jumping on anything I want to do is a girl with an actual brain. And..." He sighed, "You do know I go to an all boys boarding school. It isn't like I have girls flirting with me everyday. Most days I don't even see girls. And..." He paused looking away, "Maybe I'm naturally awkward in my real life. It's... It's why I'm drawn to acting. Up on stage it isn't me so it's cool. I can be whatever there." He looked back and gave a half grin and said, "Sorry, its dorky I know."

He went back to the movie until he had blurted out his compliment and tensed waiting for Beth to pounce, instead she answered him with a mutter. Nate looked over at her a bit surprised she answered him at all in something more than a death threat or a glare. Instead she actually went on a long tangent about how guys were morons, or at least heterosexual guys. "Most guys are morons," Nate answered. "I'm not every guy, though. Seriously if you can make a girl laugh it only guarantees she enjoys your company. Enjoying hanging out is way different than wanting to hook up with someone. Have you ever considered you just have the bad luck of attracting jerks just like I tend to only attract twits. Or maybe that's the only type of people who blatantly go up and start flirting with random people."

He looked back to the movie and picked at his pants and added, "But what do I know? Like I said I'm awkward. And all boys boarding school... not a lot of time to analyze the fairer sex. But it is true, most guys are morons." Such as his brother who insisted it was a hot date that Beth was actually going for not chilling out and watching movies. No "Netflix and chill" didn't always mean "sexy time" or whatever it was that the Internet and men's magazines tried to convince you it was. All that was just people writing about wish fulfillment instead of reality. Most men were too dumb to know the difference, though.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHer Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWeird

spaceBeth waggled her eyebrows at him when he informed her she wasn't a vampire, as if to ask, 'are you sure about that?' Of course, Nate likely didn't believe in vampires, so obviously he wouldn't think she was one. Beth, on the other hand, had many a time contemplated if being a vampire would be better than being a squib. People would still hate her, but at least they'd be afraid of her. They'd still look down on her, but she could just kill them if they made her mad. Sounded like a decent enough deal to her. Not that she had a chance of even becoming one, really, so it was all just speculation and fantasy. She was probably never going to cross paths with a vampire.

spaceShe arched a brow at him, clearly not buying it. She should have, since it was a fairly logical explanation, that he wanted a girl with brains, but she still didn't quite believe him. "You're a teenage boy, there's got to be at least some little part of you that was like 'Yeah I wanna hit that' when they were coming onto you," she said flippantly, shrugging. She did at least sort of understand what he meant about the acting, though. If it wasn't him, if it was a character he played, no need to be nervous, right? She actually sort of... liked that. She tilted her head, looking at him like something under a microscope. "No, I think it makes sense... in a really weird way. But then, I already told you that you're weird." She sort of did that, anyway, didn't she? Just no on stage. She wasn't nearly as bitchy and mean as she pretended to be, it was just a defense mechanism. Was that was the acting was for him? A defense mechanism, something he could do to get away from himself for a while? To be out of his own head and in someone else's?

spaceShe did click her tongue a bit at the "I'm not every guy" comment, simply because, well, that's what every guy said. Most of the time, they were wrong. But, she'd give Nate credit, even if he wasn't completely unique to the male species, he was at least not completely like the idiots she generally dealt with. His comment that she had the bad luck of attracting jerks made her frown. "No, that's the thing. I don't attract jerks. I attract self-proclaimed 'Nice Guys' who say things like "I'm not like the other guys" and go out of their way to be nice to me because they want to sleep with me. And... And I fell for it, over and over again, and kept having to get pissed when the most recent totally-platonic guy friend would get all pissy with me for not wanting to be more than friends." She looked pointedly at him, as if to illustrate that, yes, he had literally just said that. And she knew that obviously he had a thing for her, which was frustrating, partially because her head was screaming 'dammit, not again' over a guy who might only be treating her like a human being because he was into her, and partially because she wasn't as repulsed by that idea as she should have been.

spaceShe ground her teeth, finally grabbing the remote and pausing the movie and staring him dead in the eyes. "You're going to be honest with me, and if you're not, I'm going to feed you to Cenric," she said finally. "Is that what this whole thing is? A set up? Because you think if you bide your time and do the cute, awkward, sweetheart thing, eventually I'll declare my undying love and take my clothes off? Because it's not happening, and if you think it is, you can just go." She twitched, feeling like she was totally screwing herself over. If that wasn't why he was here, then her feelings were actually justified, because he was exactly the kind of guy she'd wished all those other guys had been. Plus, she hadn't really been attracted to any of them, and she was to Nate, as annoying as that was. But if he wasn't here because of that, then it was moot, right? She blushed, chewing on the inside of her cheek for a second. It didn't help that she couldn't admit that she was interested at this point. If she did, and it was all a front, he'd just use that to his advantage, lie and say that'd never been his intention. Not like she was going to shag him or anything, but he'd at least know she was interested, and that might make him play the game a little longer to see if she would, which would be a total waste of her time. She didn't want to put effort into... into whatever this might end up being, only to find out it'd been exactly what she'd been afraid of. And if he wasn't like that, then she might've just royally pissed him off by implying he was, and screwed everything up for herself. She'd just have to see. And maybe hope that he just took it the same way he always did when she was a b***h, let it just roll off his back. And then, if he did... Maybe then she'd snog him. Assuming he actually was interested in her and it wasn't just that his brother had made him think about it. He was a teenage boy, after all, and... Well, they were sitting on her bed.

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

mc2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image
Nathan Smith

Nate let out a long sigh when Beth argued that there was some part of him wanting to hook up with the girls he had lied to by saying he was gay to escape them continuing to hit on him. After sighing he fixed her with a long look and said, "Sure, if I wanted to risk chlamydia or gonorrhea. Not that they necessarily had it but being too casual about stuff like that increases your odds." He blushed for a moment at his bluntness, sure that Beth was rubbing off on him. Somehow he jumped from twit to slag labels for the girls. As he rambled on about how acting was an escape for him to be someone he was not, he noted that Beth's interest had been piqued by her tilted head and the intense studying she did of him. It made him more nervous than he already was but it also sent a small thrill up his spine at the attention. Part of the reason he acted was he liked to be noticed and didn't feel like he could by just being himself. Right now he was confessing his awkwardness and someone was paying attention. There was something to be said about being heard, truly heard, even if their opinion may not always be the best spoken or what you wanted to hear. It was better to be seen then ignored.

His mouth pressed together as she clicked her tongue when he said the admittedly trite phrase of "I'm not every guy" and Beth's frown. Shite. He had to go and say something stupid. And it was stupid. True but stupid. No guy was every guy but usually it was meant in a very different way. Hell he was sort of using it as a "i'm not a jerk like other guys" way even. It was stupid of him and no surprise when Beth called him out for the phrase. He listened as she went on and then said, his brow creasing, "I think we have different definitions of what a jerk is. If you are only nice to people who you want in their pants you're a jerk." He didn't say anything more as she looked pointedly at him but instead he met her gaze. At least her grilling him and served to cease his excessive blood flow from inconvenient places.

He had hoped the subject would be dropped as he turned his gaze back to the movie, not looking back to Beth until the movie had paused. His eyebrows raised in surprise at her and then he felt himself swallow a breath of air as she fixed a deadly gaze at him and began to truly interrogate him. "Cenric likes me too much to eat me," Nate joked, reaching over to pet the dog as he thought on how best to answer her paranoia. The bluntness of the question causing his face to heat up in embarrassment. "Sweetheart thing?" He said finally looking up at her, his brows knitted together and said in a blunter tone than normal. "I'm pretty sure that when a guy is friend-zoned there's a 99 percent chance you aren't getting anywhere near in that girl's pants. I was friend-zoned like the first time we met... or I'd like to think I'm at least at that point with you now and you just don't consider me as someone you only hang out with or talk with once a blue moon for a lack of anything better to do."

His gaze didn't move from her as he added, "And, believe it or not I'm not smooth enough to pull any kind of 'game' or whatever you think I am. Not all people are the same, Beth." He looked back to Cenric and continued petting the dog for the moment refusing to say anything more. He was annoyed at Beth for constantly thinking the worse of him, sure that her thinking he was some creep trying to get into her pants playing some game was worse than her thinking she was some idiot, and annoyed at himself for showing his annoyance with her in the first place.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHer Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWeird

spaceBeth arched her brow at him, somewhat surprised by that response. She'd sort of expected him to continue with the "I'm not like that" lines, but instead, he'd given an actual, logical reason for turning the girls down. She couldn't decide if she were refreshed by his honesty, or disappointed that he did at least have a little bit of that sort of person in him. She actively decided to go with refreshed, since it'd be incredibly unfair to expect him to be completely unaffected by a group of (admittedly not bad-looking) girls hitting on him. "So, you're totally A Guy, you're just A Guy With A Brain. Better than nothing, I guess," she told him dryly.

spaceShe shrugged when he said they had a different definition of jerk. "I don't call those guys jerks because jerk isn't strong enough of a word," she told him with a frown. "Jerks are obviously jerks. They either don't try to hide it, or they can't. The guys that I've had experience with, they're something else. Snakes, maybe, except that's insulting to snakes. They think that any girl who smiles at them is totally into them and that if they're nice to you they're entitled to sex. Two-faced, misogynistic, self-absorbed, entitled arsehats. And they always say they're a 'nice guy'." Her last words were accompanied by a rather dramatic set of air quotes, and another roll of her eyes. "And anyway, I'm a jerk, so I really don't like the label being used on people like that." She wondered if he was going to argue with her on that one. If he did, he was a liar, because she was absolutely a jerk. And a b***h. And a million other things.

spaceShe snorted at his comment on Cenric. As if to prove him right, the dog's tongue lolled out as he was petted, and he let out a soft, satisfied little 'boof', both annoying his owner, and amusing her. She stared hard at Nate as he answered her, as if daring him to lie. If Cenric wouldn't eat him, she'd find a dog who would. Dogs liked her. Eyes narrowed, she frowned at him. "Friend-zoned is a stupid term," she told him. "It implies that any relationship between a guy and a girl is romantic by default, and anything other than that is outside the norm." She'd always hated that term. As if any guy she spoke to was automatically in line to be her boyfriend, and she had to actively decide he wasn't. Stupid. "And anyway, I'd have had to like you the first time we met to friend-zone you. You were 'guy I hope I never see again-zoned.'" At this, she finally showed some humor, lips quirking up a bit. "But, that didn't exactly work out for me, so, whatever."

spaceShe pursed her lips, still staring at him like he was a specimen under a microscope. "Some people are great liars," she pointed out. "You're an actor, you know that. And the whole "I can't act offstage" thing could be an act by itself. Then again, I dunno, I've never seen you on stage. Maybe you suck." She grinned at him then, the light in her eyes either teasing or mean, it was hard to tell. Then again, it was usually hard to tell with her. "But, you're right, not everyone's the same. Just, for your sake, you better hope you're being honest with me, because if I find out you're not..." She trailed off, and again, it was hard to tell if she was simply teasing, or legitimately threatening him. Though, this time, it could've bee because it was both. She did trust Nate, as much as she could trust a guy, she supposed, but that wasn't saying much. She only trusted Dom as much as she did because the guy had shown absolutely no interest in her from the get-go. Nate, on the other hand, she had sensed liked her, and apparently, she'd been right. He certainly didn't seem to be denying it. "I believe you, for now. Just know that the more I trust you, the worse it'll be for you if you ******** up." With that, she gave him a toothy grin, something akin to the wolf Cenric resembled so closely, and then turned the film back on. After a minute, she smirked, eyes turned towards the telly, and sweetly asked, "Popcorn?"

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

mc2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:34 am
User Image
Nathan Smith

"Of course I'm a guy," Nate said with a sigh, "What else am I supposed to be?" At least Beth's response to his bluntness wasn't something awful or to threaten him. If anything his response won her praise which brought a bit of a happy glow to his chest. He liked approval and winning approval from Beth was a challenge. Honestly, he wondered sometimes why he was drawn to Beth in the first place considering he liked to be liked so much. Beth wasn't the type to like people on first or second meeting no matter what impression they made with her or others. Perhaps he was masochistic. Or maybe her approval meant more than others because Nate had to work for it harder.

He raised his brow at Beth's counter and then gave a shrug, "There are a lot of types of jerks out there. Or are by my definition. 'Arsehats' are just a different type of jerk if you ask me. And, believe it or not you aren't a jerk. Jerks are mean for no reason. You, for better or for worse, are mean for a good reason. You want to keep people at a distance and protect yourself by playing the b***h. You're not nearly as big of a jerk as you think you are. Trust me if you were I'd have never kept in touch with you." He smiled and said, "Then again we have different definitions of jerk, don't we."

Nate smiled at Cenric as the dog let a satisfied 'woof' out as he petted the dog, teasing Beth about how much her dog liked him. Nate always liked dogs and it was a welcome treat to get to spend time with Beth's canine. He looked to Beth as she frowned at him and he gave an apologetic half-smile to her as she corrected him. "It's a stereotype or trope or something... Think about it unless the guy or the girl is gay it's almost never when you see a guy and girl as just friends. Either way just because something isn't the norm doesn't mean it is a bad thing or it can't happen." Nate was sure it was just a matter of inescapable hormones that made it the norm in the first place, but figured considering the situation not too long before it wasn't worth mentioning or reminding Beth that they existed.

Apparently Beth had no problem with hormones and he did. If he didn't know better he would think Beth was ace or something. No normal girl would have just let a guy up on her bed and have no problem teasing the guy about his own hormone problem acting as if it was the least bit surprising. However, Nate did suspect that he held a position the same as Cenric in Beth's mind. Well, Nate thought, at least he had a good friend on the same rung of the totem pole and it was better than being zoned in the 'hope to never see again zone' that Beth was saying she put him in in the first place. "Fate's a cruel mistress," Nate suggested in turn about how it did not work in Beth's favor for her not to see him again but offered nothing else on the matter.

"I never said that I can't act offstage,"
Nate corrected with a shrug, "I just said I'm not smooth enough... or not in real life." He chuckled and said, "But then again maybe I'm full of it and really not nearly as good of an actor at anytime no matter what I claim." He rolled his eyes and said somewhat sarcastically, "You know since I'm a guy I have a tendency to inflate my ego, after all." He smiled and said nothing to her threat only acknowledging it with a nod. Some things didn't need comment on. Besides it wasn't like he intended to do anything awful to Beth and he didn't know if he was really capable of being awful to someone even if he wanted to. When the film turned back on, Nate turned his attention back to the film and when asked about popcorn he nodded and reached over taking a handful.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high
                                                  And I believed when you told that lie
                                                  I played soldier, you played king
                                                  And struck me down, when I kissed that ring

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Dцєllї$т || $lутнєяїи Alцмпї || PцяєЬlооd

════════════════════════

Heath got off his motorcycle, setting his helmet down as he ruffled his hair. Noticing a passing older woman stare at his hair, he rolled his eyes and rudely gestured at the woman. Watching her huff and walk off, Heath shook his head. Why was it that he always got the old-fashioned spinsters giving him flak for his hair colour, anyway? It wasn't like he asked to have teal hair, and he certainly wasn't going to dye it to not offend people's sensibilities. It made him wonder sometimes how his own mum dealt with it, before he remembered that she never ventured into muggle areas.

Shrugging it off, he walked up the steps to Beth's place, knocking before he pushed his hands into his pockets. Beth had called him over, and they both knew what they were likely doing. It wasn't like they hadn't done it before, and he was pretty sure that if his relatives were aware, they'd be scandalized by him sleeping around so much with Beth. It wasn't their business in any case. When Beth opened the door, Heath cocked a grin at her and sauntered in, wrapping an arm around her waist and giving her a quick kiss.
                                                  "Hey sugar tits. Miss me much? I know it hasn't been that long since the last time ya called." Glancing around, it didn't look like anyone was home, so he wasn't going to pretend to be a prude. Not like anyone being around was going to stop them much, well, unless it was Beth's parents. He wasn't that much of an arse, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, it looks like we're alone right now.
                                                  OOC:

- ♡ -

You lost that right, to hold that crown
                                                  I built you up, but you let me down
                                                  So when you fall, I'll take my turn
                                                  And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHeath
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*eyebrow waggle*

ωαт¢нιиg мє ℓιкє уσυ иєνєя ωαт¢н иσ σиє, ∂σи'т тєℓℓ мє xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ ∂ι∂и'т тяу αи∂ ¢нє¢к συт му вυм, '¢αυѕє ι киσω тнαт уσυ ∂ι∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє уσυя fяιєи∂ тσℓ∂ мє тнαт уσυ ℓιкє∂ ιтxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уєαн, уσυ мαкє мє мєяяу, мαкє мє νєяу νєяу нαρρуxxxxxx
                                                          вυт уσυ σвνισυѕℓу, уσυ ∂ι∂и'т ωαииα ѕтι¢к αяσυи∂xxx

spaceBeth wasn't one to say no to a good thing. It might chafe her pride a bit from time to time, but for the most part, she didn't see the point in pretending she didn't like things she liked. That extended to people, at least, it did nowadays. She was trying to loosen up and not let her bitchy exterior make it seem like she hated her friends, at least to them. She was still a b***h, but she at least wanted people to know where they stood with her. Compared to a few years back, she'd say that was almost healthy. She wasn't perfect, but no one ever was. And she was too impatient to try being nice for a change.

spaceThen there was her hedonistic side, which said that if she like screwing around with Heath, she should screw around with Heath. It wasn't like they were exclusive or anything, but when she had an itch to scratch he was the easiest option, and the one with the highest success rate, so why wouldn't she give him a call? If he wasn't available, she might venture elsewhere, but if he answered the phone and was free she sure as hell wasn't going to waste her time going out to pick up some stranger who might suck in bed. That'd be stupid. Of course, each consecutive call to the blue-haired arsehole seemingly made him more insufferable, but she was pretty damn insufferable, too. From what she could tell, it seemed like he had a better time with her than he tended to with randos, just as much as she did with him, so she could deal with his ego. One day, it might get to be unmanageable, and when that day came, she'd stop calling him. But, it hadn't come yet, so she wasn't going to worry about it.

spaceThat said, the knock on her front door probably made her a little happier than she'd care to admit. Or ever would. She'd had plenty of the emotional touchy-feeling shite with Nate, and that hadn't panned out. She didn't think she was suited for it. This thing with Heath wasn't serious, and never would be. He didn't seem any more inclined to a commitment than she was. Which meant it was stupid to be this damn thrilled that he'd shown up... She'd chalk it up to sexual starvation to fend off the embarrassment. Of course, that didn't change the way her heart sped up when his arm wrapped around her waist. God dammit, the man made 'sugar tits' sound like an endearment... Or maybe she was just hearing it that way. He didn't exactly reserve the name for her. And she didn't want him to, anyway. She snorted, wondering if he was trying to imply she was needy... He might not be far off the mark. But she wouldn't ever admit that, either.
                                                          "If it's such a bother, you could've just stayed home," she said, rolling her eyes. "I thought you might want to get laid, but I guess more than a couple times a week is a bit much on your poor stamina, eh, tiger?"

spaceThat sort of remark was why she'd debated not calling him. But, too late now, and she sure as hell wasn't going to waste his presence. She slipped out of his hold, and waltzed her way back over to the couch, plopping down on it. Her eyes slid to the telly, and she clicked her tongue. "Door's right there, if you wanna go," she said coolly. He wouldn't, of course, but she wasn't about to let it look like she was the only one being clingy. He was here, wasn't he? Meant he wanted to be, and if he couldn't own up to that, she might as well not bother with any of it. "I can handle myself, if you're not up to it." She didn't want to, of course. It got a bit boring, after a while, which was why she'd started hooking up with Heath in the first place. But, she was too lazy to leave the house if he did decide to bail. And it'd been a while, anyway, so it wouldn't be that boring.

xxxѕιттιиg ιи яєѕтαυяαитѕ, тнσυgнт ωє ωєяє ѕσ gяσωи υρ
                                                          xxxxxxвυт ι киσω иσω тнαт ωє ωєяє иσт тнє ρєσρℓє тнαт ωє тυяиє∂ συт тσ вє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx¢нαттιиg σи тнє ρнσиє ¢αи'т тαкє вα¢к тнσѕє нσυяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxвυт ι ωσи'т яєgяєт ¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи gяσω fℓσωєяѕ fяσм ωнєяє ∂ιят υѕє∂ тσ вє

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high
                                                  And I believed when you told that lie
                                                  I played soldier, you played king
                                                  And struck me down, when I kissed that ring

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Dцєllї$т || $lутнєяїи Alцмпї || PцяєЬlооd

════════════════════════

Heath snorted when Beth stated he could have stayed home. Well, he could have, but there was the fact that he actually enjoyed spending time with her, or at least enjoyed what they did when they spent time together. The idea that he couldn't deal with getting laid more than a couple of times a week was laughable, but only because he knew that if given half a chance, he probably would have ended up with several girls after Kaelyn. The fact was that he and Kaelyn had been fine together, but they just didn't mesh well since he was playing dad to her sister and he wasn't going to go down that route. Let some other damn idiot play house with her, he wasn't going to be the one that raised a kid when Kae couldn't raise it herself. Yes, while he had flings after Kae, he actually preferred it when someone was willing to fight back. He wasn't going to pretend he had the most agreeable personality, after all. Beth kept up rather well with the snarky comments that came from Heath, and Heath didn't pussyfoot around with her. It was, in all honesty, probably the best relationship he'd been in, though he was never going to call it such. Let some other bleeding heart call it that, probably Rhys, Tessa, or Morgan, and Heath just laugh in their face.

Of course, he said none of this out loud, instead smirking as she slipped from his arm and went to sit down. Cocking an eyebrow, he sauntered over and stuck both his hands in his pockets and considered her.
                                                  "If you're that sure that you can handle yourself, then why'd ya call? I'm definitely up to it, but if you've changed your mind..." He jerked his head to the door, figuring that if she was really kicking him out, it wasn't that hard to just leave. Somehow he doubted it, as usually when she invited him over it meant one thing, and that was getting an itch scratched. That his itch needed to be scratched too, well, that was a bonus. "I can always see myself out just as much as anything. Just depends on how much you can handle yourself babe."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, it looks like we're alone right now.
                                                  OOC:

- ♡ -

You lost that right, to hold that crown
                                                  I built you up, but you let me down
                                                  So when you fall, I'll take my turn
                                                  And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxHeath
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*eyebrow waggle*

ωαт¢нιиg мє ℓιкє уσυ иєνєя ωαт¢н иσ σиє, ∂σи'т тєℓℓ мє xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ ∂ι∂и'т тяу αи∂ ¢нє¢к συт му вυм, '¢αυѕє ι киσω тнαт уσυ ∂ι∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє уσυя fяιєи∂ тσℓ∂ мє тнαт уσυ ℓιкє∂ ιтxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уєαн, уσυ мαкє мє мєяяу, мαкє мє νєяу νєяу нαρρуxxxxxx
                                                          вυт уσυ σвνισυѕℓу, уσυ ∂ι∂и'т ωαииα ѕтι¢к αяσυи∂xxx

spaceBeth debated telling him that she was too lazy to take care of her current predicament on her own, but that wasn't exactly any sort of enticement for him to stay. And it implied she'd be making him do all the work, which was an insult to herself. Girls who did nothing but lay there were a dime a dozen, largely because they knew they could get away with it. It wasn't terribly difficult to ensure most men had a good time, after all. Beth saw the appeal, but she also found that her own enjoyment was largely contingent on matching her partner's effort, if only because it meant she had some control over what was going on. Besides, just laying there was boring.

spaceSo, instead, she rolled her eyes.
                                                          "Can," she said pointedly. "As in, capable of. Not 'wants to', you arse. Or can you not recognize the distinction?" She didn't think he was actually going to leave, but... sometimes Heath was unpredictable. Which she liked, because it suited her since she could be as well. He couldn't exactly hold it against her if she was flippant and erratic if he was as well. If he tried to, he wasn't just a jerk, he was a hypocrite, which was where she drew the line. He had yet to make that mistake so far, at least. Plus, after what a snooze Nate had been at times, and how boring a good majority of the people she'd wasted time on since breaking up with him, she found Heath's unpredictability refreshing. He might be awful, but so was she, and at least they were never bored.

spaceShe crossed her arms and met his stare, lips pursed, intending to wait him out. But, one of her tragic character flaws was that she was a bit on the impatient side, and that only got worse when her hormones were going insane. So, it wasn't long before she broke. Groaning, she pointed next to her on the couch.
                                                          "Would you come on already?" she asked, and then, because she was such a mature person, added, "Hm, poor phrasing. I meant, get over here. That wasn't a suggestion that you just get off right there in the doorway and hop off, for the record." If it seemed like an exaggeration, she'd argue it was only a slight one. She'd known a few guys when she was younger that she'd bet that was all it would've taken. Of course, they'd been poor, sad, hormone addled teenagers who'd never seen a naked woman except in on the telly or internet, and Heath was an adult. But some men didn't stop being sad and hormone addled just because they grew up.

xxxѕιттιиg ιи яєѕтαυяαитѕ, тнσυgнт ωє ωєяє ѕσ gяσωи υρ
                                                          xxxxxxвυт ι киσω иσω тнαт ωє ωєяє иσт тнє ρєσρℓє тнαт ωє тυяиє∂ συт тσ вє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx¢нαттιиg σи тнє ρнσиє ¢αи'т тαкє вα¢к тнσѕє нσυяѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxвυт ι ωσи'т яєgяєт ¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи gяσω fℓσωєяѕ fяσм ωнєяє ∂ιят υѕє∂ тσ вє

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items