Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meepfur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:48 am
User Image
For Halldora maybe? I don't have her very fleshed out, but she is definitely someone who knows she's pretty, and will bat her eyelashes and use it to her advantage; she's not bad by any means, just maybe a little manipulative. In manner, she's soft-spoken and demure, very much a lady. She'd initially be rather indignant about being taken captive, I imagine, but once it became evident that she was in fact going to be spoiled, she would embrace it. I think it would take time for her to develop any depth of feeling for Halldora...she would most likely pretend for awhile before that gradually gave way to genuine affection.

Of The Epidemic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:05 pm
Meepfur

Oh gosh she is LOVELY! *A * I've loved the Gypsy line for forever. XD

I did however receive an offer from someone else as well that I am testing. So if you would prefer to not try them out because of that I totally understand! (I'm amused since Halldora hasn't gotten any offers at all and then two in the same day. <3)

If you are still interested though, then I'd love to test the waters with them. She sounds rather ideal for what I'm looking for. As she would indeed be spoiled rotten, and showered with affection. I can see Halldora willingly giving into Gypsy Charm's manipulation and what have you. She's likely be able to ask for whatever and Halldora would bring it to her or attempt to anyway. Gypsy would have minor 'duties'. Something akin to keeping the caves they (when I say they I mean Gypsy and Halldora.) live in clean and what have you. Nothing terribly difficult or taxing. XD Especially considering it would be Halldora's personal quarters and thus is hardly ever dirty anyway.

I haven't rped Halldora much so she isn't super fleshed out either? Like she is but because I've never really rped her I'm not 100% if that makes sense at all. Anyway! I've rambled enough, yes i'm interested if you still are! XD

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meepfur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:25 pm
Of The Epidemic

I understand, and I'd definitely still be interested in testing them out! At the very least, it'll get Charm un-stuck from her state of blankness...I had zero ideas even for her personality until I read about Halldora this morning, so it's already been quite helpful! XD

That would be a more than ideal situation for Charm, a little cleaning and such in return for adoration and anything she wants! It could develop into a really fascinating dynamic as things progress if it goes well, ahh, it makes me so excited.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:38 pm
Meepfur

Oh! Well I'm glad she could be helpful! XD Right if nothing else it'll be an interesting start for her, as the herd is already growing rather large so I'm sure she could find some interesting rp there as well. <3

=o Perfect! -Wiggles- It does seem like they would be extremely entertaining. <333 Eeeee

Okay, would you like to start or shall I? Halldora could be potentially anywhere in her herd lands, even slightly outside of them. Which means it doesn't have to be snowing where they are and what have you. XD

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meepfur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:51 pm
Of The Epidemic

Yes, it will be a good start for her regardless! *wags* This is thrilling, ke.

If you could start, that would be excellent! A setting without snow might be best, given a choice Charm would probably avoid snow (what delicate flower wants to be cold? xP).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:27 pm
Meepfur

XD I agree so I set them in a warm place! No sweet flower wants to be cold! <3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24820689

Sorry it took so long to get up! XD Had to go get my girlfriend from work in the middle of it <3

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Of The Epidemic

User Image

Sambo for a fling with Visani? They're both off kilter in there own way. I think he actually might enjoy her and possibly her mate. Usually he's a two-faced butt and thinks women are tools.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:20 am
Roarie Desu

I'm so sorry! I meant to reply to this! DX I just got swept up in black friday! TAT Retail is crazy.

Anyway! I love this offer! <3 It'd be nice if he liked Kane but if he doesn't that's alright. XD She'd definitely give him a piece of her mind if he tried to use her.

It'd have to be after her current breeding with Kaliq if that's okay?

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:45 am
Of The Epidemic
Roarie Desu

I'm so sorry! I meant to reply to this! DX I just got swept up in black friday! TAT Retail is crazy.

Anyway! I love this offer! <3 It'd be nice if he liked Kane but if he doesn't that's alright. XD She'd definitely give him a piece of her mind if he tried to use her.

It'd have to be after her current breeding with Kaliq if that's okay?
Oh yeah!.

So, how to explain this. Sambo is a cat-horse, in that order. A tricksy one that likes to make play pranks and cause general havok. He's obsessed with two things, cats and strengthening his line with more catty babies that he can twist to be like him. He's succeeded twice and has three daughters. Two of which are very cat. The third is more beastly but he loves her anyway.

Me personally have wanted to add an imp to the line. See how the edits might mesh and how the cat thing hinders or enhances. Sambo generally prefers quilin or mini's with cat edits.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff