Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Linwood Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
                                                  Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark
                                                  Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
                                                  And besides in the mean, mean time
                                                  I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓼𝒆𝓫𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓴𝒆𝓻 || 𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓐𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓷𝓲 || 𝓟𝓾𝓻𝒆𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭

════════════════════════

Morgan still had his smile on his face, but mentally he was considering what Adalaide was saying. Apparently she knew where Tay was, which of course ,meant that Eretria had pointed her in his direction. He considered his options, thinking that if nothing else, Tay really did need help, but he wasn't going to let the girl have access to Tay if it was going to make him worse. He'd sooner kill Tay himself than let him get worse. Though, preferably he didn't have to do that. He shifted, then sighed, his smile dropping a fraction as he gazed at her. "Tay's not exactly all right. If Michelle was bad when you saw her, she at least managed to carry an air of things being all right when she was here. Tay, however... He's not right. I don't know what he's been doing, but his mind's been though a lot, and I'm sure that any additional stress might actually break him. If you want to talk to him, then I won't stop you."

He considered Adalaide for a moment, considering his actions. If she was here on behalf of her friend, she had better understand that he was here for his. Despite how long it had been since he'd last seen the former Nott heir, he wasn't going to just up and abandon him. "If you do however do him more harm, I won't hesitate to show you the door. And that's not a threat, that's a promise. I am trying to help him, but I can't if he doesn't feel safe here. I'd also rather my grandparents not know he's here. A lot less messy that way." The smile he'd been wearing had dropped completely as he regarded her and waited for her response. He wasn't asking for a wizard's oath, he was just asking for her to be courteous to his friend. Certainly that wasn't too much to ask, right?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Now who is this?
                                                  OOC:

A constellation of tears on your lashes
                                                  Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes
                                                  In the end everything collides
                                                  My childhood spat back out the monster that you see
                                                  My songs know what you did in the dark...

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ chrístσphєr whítєthσrnє ♥
                                                          Looking Lovely at the Linwood Manor with Chris
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Twitchy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ He'd better hope I like what he has to say. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

α c є n t u r ч σf σpєn αrms thαt s h є í l d thє l í g h t ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thís в α t t l є s c α r ís h є α l í n g ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst αll thє p α í n tσ thє tσurníquєt thαt в í n d s mє ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx
                                                          wє αrє h σ mє n σ w , thє sun w σ n ' t h u r t чσu α n ч m σ r є ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide barely contained the urge to snort; she was pretty sure that Tay was far from alright. Michelle would hardly have allowed herself to get to the state she was in if he wasn't worse. She wanted to slap them both upside their heads over it, but knew that wouldn't help anyone at present. She'd have to wait, and do it once they were both marginally sane. "Figures," she said, in response to Morgan commenting on her friend's sanity. "She's great at keeping things together when she thinks she's needed. The second she doesn't have any sense of obligation, though..." The blonde trailed off, shrugging her shoulders. "I assure you, she's no where near alright. Was on my floor muttering to herself. And that's just the mental problems. You'd have to be blind to tell me you thought she was physically fit." At this, she cocked a brow, daring him to argue. Regardless of how composed she'd seemed, the fact was, Michelle had looked like a wraith. It was a sad day when she and her family had better complexions than another person. To say nothing of the dark circles, the skin pulled tight over her bones. The visible ribs. Michelle was malnourished. And insane. And she could only hide one of those things.

spaceThe Hufflepuff was at least relieved that Tay's friend was granting her permission to enter; she'd hate to've had to fight her way in. It would've taken too long. And put her in a far worse mood than she was in already. Her lips quirked into a wry, sad sort of smile as she stepped over the threshold of the home. "If he's as bad as you say he is, I've got no reason to want cause him any harm," she said easily. "I'm not exactly in the habit of hurting anyone, especially not people who've caused more than enough harm to themselves... If he's in a better state than Michelle, though, I might need to have a few words with him concerning his ability to look after the people who look after him. And his dedication to actually doing so." Her voice turned somewhat cold then, eyes hardening. As long as Tay was doing so poorly, she would let it slide. It rankled her, but she couldn't blame him for Michelle for making poor decisions regarding her own health because she was more worried about him... So long as he was in a bad spot. But if he were better off than she, then it was his negligence just as much as Michelle's that'd put the white-haired girl in her current state. The Hufflepuff did relax somewhat, comforted by the fact that clearly Morgan was in fact worried about Tay. He'd hardly be hiding him from his grandparents if he weren't. "They'll never know I was here, let alone be led to him by me. I don't want him getting caught... Whatever sort of people your grandparents are, if you're keeping him secret, I wouldn't risk exposing him to them. I imagine it'd lead to prison, or pain, neither of which I want for him. Seeing the state Michelle is in, I shudder to think of what she'd do to herself if she discovered him captured or dead. Assuming you don't cause them harm to ensure they can't do anything. Which, again, I don't particularly like being the cause of anything like that."

spaceBrown eyes glanced over the entrance to the home, then back over her shoulder. Chris was staying out of it, but she had to wonder if he was going to let her walk into the house without following. That seemed like a risk he wouldn't be willing to take. She then glanced back at Morgan, cocking a brow. "If he's doing particularly badly at the moment, I'll just have a look. If you could tell me about how he's been doing, that would also be helpful. If he's capable of conversation, I might like a word or two, just to see what his own perceptions of his state are. I am of the assumption based on your over-protectiveness that any concerns I have regarding Michelle's state being negligence on his part are likely unfounded, so you have nothing to worry about there." She gestured at the hallway. "Lead the way? I doubt you want me trying to find him myself... Seems a good way to have my presence noticed. And to get him caught."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❀ ❀ ❀ fєll ín l σ v є wíth αn α n g є l ( α h є α r t thαt ísn't c σ l d )
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ sαч g σ σ d n í g h t , wє αrє d ч í n g ( just h σ l d σ n )
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ í'vє вlєssєd thєsє s h α d σ w s αnd tαstєd є v є r ч σ n є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ thєч c α n ' t s t є α l σur l σ v є t σ n í g h t

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:52 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Morgan snorted as Adalaide described her friend. He couldn't refute her, though he knew that if he had tried to stop Michelle, he probably would have ended up on the receiving end of a nasty hex. That being said, he rolled his eyes as Ada stated that she wouldn't hurt him if he was as bad as Morgan stated. Michelle he could trust to wander off and come back since Tay was here. Tay, not so much. "Well, I would appreciate it if you held off on your sermon when he's mentally capable of hearing it. I'm not sure what state he's currently in, but I do know it's not a sane one. Whichever it does happen to be, I will only step in if something comes to blows. Just fair warning." His smile returned when she stated that she wasn't going to be here for long, or at least long enough for his grandparents to know. Which was a good thing. He didn't want to hear his grandfather's lectures, and he didn't fancy having to do a memory charm on on either of his relations if he didn't have to.

He paused when Adalaide asked him how Tay was doing, and the silver-haired man glanced back without his customary smile, or any expression on his face. He studied her for a moment, then sighed. How best to describe how Tay was right now? Raving madness didn't do it justice, and certainly not stating his friend was having a rough day. Neither seemed to fit, so Morgan simply looked her in the eyes, his own blue meeting brown.
                                                  "Bad. I don't know if you'd recognize him as the former heir of the Notts. He's taken to scribbling over anything he can find, trying to piece together his life, and what memories he actually has. I'd say that he's been ******** in the worst way, but even that doesn't seem to do it justice. He... He took to taking calming draughts, but..." He spread his hands out, not exactly sure how to say it any better. "I've known him for nearly two decades. He vanished for a good long while after he graduated. I'm praying that whatever is left of the Tay I knew wasn't lost when he was out there."

He began again, leading her silently through the manor before stopping before a door that was closed to the rest of the house. He only gave Adalaide a cursory glance before he rapped against the door. "Tay. There's someone to see you. I believe it's Michelle's friend." He looked back at Ada, not expecting an answer, when he opened the door to what awaited inside.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:06 pm
𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the 𝕿hird
𝕺cclumens, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User ImageUser Image

”Sh-shut up,” he stuttered barely above a whisper, but the voices wouldn't stop. Marionettes dangled on the vocal chords of a chimera and they roared. Fangs of the lion hung over his neck and hot breath trickled down his spine and by the time its tongue flicked across his bony rib cage, the hair over its flesh froze like icicles and Tay shivered. Hot sweat poured from his scalp and it seeped through the cotton of his shirt until it was so thick with moisture he had to tear it off—but couldn't remember when. The mangled, shrunken form of a man was huddled in a corner with teeth chattering and dirty fingernails picking at the scabs that had formed around the dry skin of his neck and lips. Stranded on the only plank of woodworking visible, a white sea of parchment surrounded him while staring blankly across the room, a clock ticked and ticked and ticked. And then, he never even heard it; the knock, or the swishing door.

”This same pain that you're feeling right now, Nott—I hope you remember it every time you-” Tay growled and thrashed his head backwards into the sheet rock wall; who was that? Who? Why can't he remember! Tick. Tick. Tick. The voice was screaming in his ears but it's face was just out of reach and even while tired feet chased the memory, it was just too far. ”You remember William, and you should not forget the heat of a forging fire." Twisted fingers ripped at the roots in his hair and the voice—her voice—cried pitiless and tainted. Tick. Tick. Tick.

Of the stormy written sea, dozens of news clipping articles were stranded between hastily written notes, self chronicled entries, and letters of correspondents throughout the past decade. 'Rising Dark Lord' headlines circled like sharks and were usually accompanied by several scavenging titles of, 'Murdered in Cold Blood,' and 'Cursed Fire Explosions.' Utter madness to any appraising eye, a whirlpool timeline swallowed the hardwood floors. Tick. Tick. Tick. No! Not the bloody clock again! Rusted eyes dragged across the floor to stare at the white face mocking him, the numbers wouldn't stop spinning.

It was a calming draught he needed but one he would not receive. Not for another three hours and forty five—forty four—minutes. Tick. Tick. Tick. Sweat dripped down his brow and the salty sting urged him to shut his eyes for a moment. It was the draught he wanted. It was the draught he needed. It was all he could think about. His fingers twitched for the crave and his throat so parched without it. Tick. Tick. Tick. Bloodshot eyes peaked through the dingy, darkness of his room and the clock seemed to glow. Three more hours and forty-one minutes. He thought he might die.

And no matter what, the voices wouldn't stop. Even when his mind screamed over them, begged and pleaded (sometimes out loud) they just laughed louder. And their familiarity was astounding, identities hidden just behind the veil and no matter how many curtains he tore through it was never enough. The thick tapestry covering the window now had not seen this same use, instead it was thick with a layer of dust collected from cigarette smoking, endless pacing, and parchment scribbling. Sometimes, the memories would reach him clear and crisp to copy down while other days, he might see their face and voice and smile and glare, but not their name. Others still, would just be a date, an event barely recalled with a shadowy figure he couldn't see. Or it was nothing, it was no one, it was all gone.

Throughout the weeks with Morgan, he'd recounted much of his past but could hardly contain the information. He set himself to write it all down, to organize and reorder until it all became clear. So much of his mind had been siphoned into that pensieve; he relied on it too much. He'd swim with his head below the waters and it was almost like he was right there again. As if nothing had ever changed. Morgan realized the danger in it before Tay would have ever admitted it, but he soon lost access to the Linwood pensieve and every single vial he had collected—his own, and others—were stored for safekeeping until...until...

He couldn't remember now. He couldn't remember where Michelle had gone, or when she had left. He couldn't remember who Roi was, or why when he closed his eyes he would see those piercing green orbs through the void. He couldn't remember if he'd ever even told Megan where he'd gone, or if he'd gone. But he did remember this: three more hours and twenty-two minutes until another dose of calming draught. Then he can remember. Then he can plan. Then he can organize the leaflets stretched in disarray around him. When was the duel of Black Forest? Was that before or after the attack on Shaftesbury Theatre? What year was that? After graduation? When did he graduate? What year is it now? ”Three hours and twenty more minutes...” Tick... Tick... Tick...

╔════════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 153 ♜ Age: 28
Linwood Manor
╚════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Twitchy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAdalaide almost snorted; came to blows? She had to wonder who exactly the man was thinking was going to hit the other. "I wouldn't worry about that. Unless your concern is that he might attack me, which, given that he's insane, I suppose I shouldn't rule out," she said dryly. "I'm not particularly keen on the thought of getting in a fist fight with a man twice my size. I'd say more than twice, but I'm taking the fact that Michelle looks like a walking skeleton into account." She ignored the fact that, even if he were at full health, chances were she could take him, at least in a physical altercation. No need to let Morgan think of her as a threat. The fact that she had magic was enough, she didn't need to add onto it. Besides, there wasn't much explanation for how exactly she could take Tay without telling Morgan she was a vampire, which she fancied avoiding if she could. The Hufflepuff made some effort as she followed him to make some noise as she walked. She'd never been particularly loud to begin with, but since being turned, she found she could move just as silently as Michelle and Chris. It could honestly be a bit unnerving, particularly when she couldn't hear her own heels clacking on a hard floor. Nothing should move that silently, and she had a feeling that it looked rather suspicious when she did.

spaceHer own assessment of the situation continued to lessen her own fears on Tay's behalf. Clearly, he was in at least somewhat good hands. Morgan was worried about him, even if he'd rather it not be obvious. His bland expression seemed to imply that, but he wasn't beating around the bush about how bad off his friend was, and he wouldn't have spoken as he had if he didn't care. Then again, he'd hardly be housing the man and hiding him from his grandparents if he didn't. "I take it he developed an addiction?" she asked, glad that at least Michelle hadn't followed him down that particular path. More of her anger dropped away, though it was replaced with an annoyances similar to what she felt when any of her friends engaged in an activity they knew was going to end poorly. "As long as he's alive, I think he can come back. No telling how long it will take or how difficult it will be, and he'll likely never be quite the same, but as long as he's not left to wallow in it and dig himself deeper... I'm sure things will get better." She didn't really know why she was trying to be reassuring, except that it was her nature to do so. That, and she was silently praying that it was true, not just for Tay, but for Michelle. And she didn't really think that Tay deserved the hand he'd been dealt... she didn't think anyone did. He was still young enough that his stupid mistakes could be chalked up his age, and his family. She didn't approve of some of the things he'd done, but then, it wasn't as though he needed her approval. And part of her rather hoped that once he got his head screwed on straight, he'd be at least a bit of a better person.

spaceThe blonde's nose wrinkled when they approached the door, already not liking what was on the other side. When it was opened for her, she stepped inside cautiously, finding the huddled form easily enough. If she'd still had a heartbeat, it would have been pounding; as it was, she swore she could feel the phantom beats, hear them. But, it was coming from Tay, obviously. She inhaled sharply, realizing she'd been holding her breath (and she had to wonder how long she'd been doing so; at least Morgan had been walking in front of her). She didn't approach the man, simply stood just inside the room. "Oh, you've made a mess of yourself," she said quietly. She was angry again, at the both of them. What utter idiots. Letting themselves get to this state... They didn't have to be like this. Clearly they both had friends who cared about them, who were willing to help, and yet they hadn't come to them until now? Ridiculous. She sighed, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. Oh, he was getting a lecture, all right, the second he was lucid enough to hear it. Michelle, too. She glanced at Morgan. "Three hours... you're weaning him off the potions?" she asked, somewhat pleased with that. It'd wreck him to have to quit cold turkey, but he obviously needed to get over the dependency. She knew what an addict looked like, and he had spiraled down pretty damn far.

space"Tay, if you're paying attention at all... No clue if you remember me at all, even with your head screwed on straight, but I'm Michelle's friend. You wrote me once... I just wanted to let you know, she's staying with me a while. If you've got anything to say to her, you should tell me now so I can relay the message." From the state Michelle was in, it was more than likely that this was all falling on deaf ears, but at least she'd given the guy a chance at saying something. As it was, at least she could promise Michelle that he was alive. Barely. Keeping them separated would probably be for both their benefit. Between the two of them, they'd never get better, she'd just indulge and enable him and use her own cunning to get him what he wanted, even if it was bad for him, because she didn't know what else to do. This way, Morgan could focus his attention on Tay's well-being, and she could worry about looking after Michelle. On that note... "I'll probably need to stop by and check in on him every so often. Their being together won't help either of them at this point, they'll just continued to facilitate the other's downward spiral. But I expect she'll want updates on his condition. And of course, should he reach a point where he asks after her... You're free to stop by and see her for yourself as well. So long as he stays here." There were a few risks Ada was willing to take, but at this particular moment, Tay near her children was not one of them. Hell, she barely wanted Michelle near her children, even if they adored her (for some unknown reason). She considered telling him only to stop by at night, but figured that would reveal more than she cared to. Besides, if he came by during the day, Pumpkin knew to lie and say she and Chris were out somewhere or another, and she trusted the House-Elf to keep things under control.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:09 pm
𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the 𝕿hird
𝕺cclumens, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User ImageUser Image
Barren and desolate; if eyes are the window to the soul then it was devoid behind his tarnish gold. Loose skin sagged down his neck, cheeks, and jowls. Dark circles wrinkled beneath his hollow gaze staring into the abyss. Every so often he would shiver, not from the cold but the tension in his muscles contracting into knots. As he pulled his knees closer against his chest, the scratchy fingers of his right hand kneaded the flesh just beneath his neck, clawing over the collar bone and dragging nails back and forth in the same pattern as if a parasite had wormed its way under his skin and he could feel it; he could feel the writhing, squirming maggot. Excluding that, he remained a gargoyle in his crouched form, frozen in stone.

"Tay, if you're paying attention at all...” she said, and it was all he heard. If he even heard it all. It was drowning beneath the voices—there were so many of them. ”I know you like to hurt things, William, like to have control." Harsher, shallower breaths flared through nostrils; his heart pumped faster. ”...but I'm Michelle's friend.” Skipping every other beat now, irregularities fluctuated his heart and lungs and a spark of recognition flared at the sound of a faraway name. Fingers dug deeper in his chest, scratching over the same lines with a darker shade of red each time. "It isn't me that owes you—It is Colton. All I have with you is gratitude, not debt. I may love him but his life isn't my possession just as it isn't your right to demand my action; to tell me what to do!" It was the voice of demons past—emblazoned in red hair and molten eyes he remembers; but her name; what is her name?!—then another voice had breached the surface. And yet, all he could do was tear and scratch and rip. ”You're free to stop by and see her for yourself as well. So long as he stays here.”

”Michelle...” he murmured so quietly, he wasn't even sure if it was him, or the voices in his head again. But something about that name was so familiar. Drenched in a cold sweat, shivers ran chills across every vertebrae in his spine eliciting an involuntary tremor. Swallowing a dry lump in the back of his throat, the fog lifted from his eyes and a gleam of clarity refocused his attention to slowly sweep across the ghosts in the room with accusatory eyes falling on Adalaide. ”You...you're—you're dead.” Clumsy, numb appendages stretched as he stumbled and crawled in every effort to clamber up on his feet but he was too weak so he hit the floor on his hands and knees with the pain racking in his chest. Murmuring, his voice had cracked, ”You're supposed to be dead.” The floor was spinning.

It was Morgan's voice he heard; but it was a distant echo that had to rattle back and forth in his skull until it was almost loud enough to distinguish. It was a summoning charm, Tay realized, for his cane. Digging fingers into splinters across the floor, a desperate hand flailed outstretched, grasping blindly for the cane Morgan held extended until it was snatched by greedy fingers and slammed down beside for support until he stood. Now he was right across her. Slowly, he held himself up on rickety legs and a serpent head cane, dragging eyes up from the ground to slither up her figure and caress the loose curls of blonde framing her features. He was scared, so scared that she might disappear. Tentatively, his free hand rose as if to touch her, but lingered midway while his eyes searched for something deep in hers; this ghost from his past. Features were painted delicate, a sharp thin nose and small, pert lips. But it began to fade, no, it doubled? Blinking rapidly, he was starting to see two. Two faces. Two hearts. Two bodies. She was leaving him! Again! ”No, mum, please! You can't leave me.” Not again! Drained of strength, most of his weight had shifted on to the cane and his knees began to fold until slowly, he sunk to the ground. The room was still spinning. Everyone was spinning. There was two of her, two of them, two of everything. ”Where's Michelle?” he asked softly, broken and confused. But he kept repeating it, quiet and slow at first but louder as he went on until he was screaming. ”Where's Michelle?...Where's Michelle?... Where's Michelle? Where's Michelle?! Where is Michelle! WHERE IS SHE!!” Desperation clung to his cane just as fury had sunk its teeth in his heart, and now, he was just another heap on the floor.

╔════════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 153 ♜ Age: 28
Linwood Manor
╚════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Morgan merely nodded at Adalaide's questions, and instead watched as she interacted with Tay. She seemed cautious, but he himself was being cautious around his best friend nowadays. If Megan was the one that caused these issues, Morgan was going to have to investigate. And then slap Tay upside the head for even associating with her. He had a rough guess as to who she was, and the implications weren't good. His eyes peered at Tay, recognizing the problems he was having and wanting to dosomething. However, his brows furrowed as he mentioned someone being dead, and he looked over at Adalaide curiously. "Who's supposed to be dead? You look pretty alive to me, unless there's more to this story than meets the eye." His thoughts drifted to that one summer he recalled Tay telling him about, with the vampires and what Tay had done with Michelle behind him. Tay had, during one of his more lucid moments, given him a pretty good description of what he had done with her, and that, coupled with trips into the pensieve and letters from his erstwhile friend, gave him a clearer picture of what he was dealing with.

He He quickly summoned Tay's cane when the man made to stand up, and watched him approach Adalaide with something akin to fear. Eyes widened as Tay then freaked out, and he had to take a step back from him as he glanced at Adalaide with a concerned expression.
                                                  "He doesn't talk about his mum much. She died long ago, and I never got to meet her. You must look something like her if he's reacting this badly." He sank down, about to check to see if Tay was alright when he heard his whispers become louder, and he grabbed Tay by the shoulders.

He gave Adalaide a look, pointedly asking with his expression if she could possibly help out. He wasn't a healer, he was far from it, but he knew that talking to him could possibly go one of two ways in this state. He could possibly find some moment of clarity and hear their words, or he could slip away again. Morgan was honestly hoping for the former, but worried it could be the latter. He rocked back on his heels, thinking, before he looked back toward Adalaide. "Perhaps you should return sooner than a week to at least explain to him where Michelle is. He'd more than likely hear you then. I doubt anything you said is registering at the moment."

════════════════════════

OOC:

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Twitchy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAdalaide hadn't been expecting any form of sane response, obviously, but the look he'd given her was somewhat unnerving. Her eyes narrowed when he declared she should've been dead, the statement annoying her as much from him as it did from anyone else. Call her crazy, but she tended to consider anyone walking around in a physical body and with some level of sentience to be alive. Morgan's comment made her stiffen ever so slightly, and she shot him a look from the corner of her eyes. "Haven't the faintest," she muttered dryly. "I was last I checked, fancy that. But you'd know better than I would who's dead and who's not, considering the only thing Tay and I have in common is a connection to Michelle." She wasn't sure if the madman's statement had been his echoing of Michelle's own comments, referring to her as dead but not understanding what the Slytherin had meant, or if he were confusing her with someone else. In his current state, it could be either. Still, she didn't much appreciate the considering glance that his friend had given her. She didn't really care to deal with the revelation that she was a vampire on top of what was already going on.

spaceMichelle's ranting and raving had thankfully prepared her at least a little for the outburst, but it still managed to catch her off-guard. She fought to keep from recoiling in shock, figuring that it wouldn't help the situation in the slightest, if his mind was even lucid enough to notice her movement at all. Better not to take the chance, she reasoned. It took her a long moment to realize the man had called her 'mum', something she'd certainly not been expecting. Morgan's explanation, that she must share looks with the dead woman, was logical enough, but it didn't make the temporary confusion any less unnerving. Though, she wasn't sure if it was better, or worse, when he began screaming for Michelle. The Hufflepuff's expression grew softer, compassionate and worried. He might not be her friend, but he was clearly broken, and she couldn't help but feel bad for him. Besides, his state certainly explained how Michelle had ended up in her own; helping him keep it together must've drained her.

spaceShe winced at Morgan's handling of his friend, thinking that he apparently didn't care to be gentle. Then again, she hadn't exactly been gentle with Michelle when she'd gotten bad... Chris' help had been much appreciated, obviously. She could handle it on her own, but his being around certainly made things easier... and kept their furniture safe. Hard to do much damage from the ceiling, after all. The look the white-haired man gave her made her blink, like he was expecting her to intervene somehow. This wasn't her charge, she thought wryly. She was just a messenger. An ambassador. "If you find he's having a better day, perhaps you could get in touch?" she asked carefully. She didn't want to waste the trip if he was going to be just as bad, or worse. "Is this... average, for him, or is he doing more poorly tonight than usual? I would rather not intrude only to have you meet me at the door and say it's no use for me to bother. If this is one of his worse states, it's not such a concern, but if this is normal..." She sighed, pinching her brow. This was a mess. One she was exceptionally ill-equipped to handle, but what was she going to do? The only person she could think of who'd even have a clue how to help was Niall, and no way was she tossing this mess in his lap. Especially considering Tay's circumstances. She wasn't sure what the man would have to do if a wanted murderer was handed off to him, but she imagined it wouldn't be pretty. Besides... she felt guilty. Not for Tay so much, but for Michelle, certainly. If she hadn't been so wrapped up in herself and so sure that the girl could handle herself, they wouldn't be here. Hell, Tay might not be here, either, considering that he was likely only so poor off because Michelle hadn't been able to actually help him.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image
                                                    Hello darkness, my old friend
                                                    I've come to talk with you again
                                                    Because a vision softly creeping
                                                    Left its seeds while I was sleeping
                                                    And the vision that was planted in my brain
                                                    Still remains within the sound of silence

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 || 𝔓𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔱 || 𝓡𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔇𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯

════════════════════════

Sybella sat primly in a portrait, watching the house elves rush to and fro as they prepared the evening's meal. She could practically feel the excitement in the air as everything had been polished and scrubbed, much to her displeasure as she had been scrubbed herself. She'd heard that it was a family dinner, including Sybella's siblings as well as her nephews and niece. There was also another, but the portrait wasn't quite sure as she hadn't heard the name. In any case, she was going to eavesdrop despite what the rest of the family wanted. She had a right to know who was going to be there and who wasn't, and she was determined to find out who this supposedly secret guest was. Her nephew was no help, as Morgan had evaded the question like a slimy snake and grinned at her cheekily as he seemed to ooze with confidence. She would have loved to wipe that grin off his face if she had a wand. Which, sadly, she didn't.

Heath was another matter, as she hadn't seen him at all much lately. He always seemed to be coming and going and seemed to be busy most days. She suspected he knew as well, but getting him to talk was like pulling the teeth of a dragon. Which left Sybella deciding to drift from painting to painting, trying to determine what her family was up to. Whatever it was, apparently Gabriel found it important enough to be issuing commands himself and walking through the place like he was a general. She avoided him for the most part, still not wanting to talk to him. After all, she was still ticked at him and wanted nothing to do with him. If she could move out of her portrait permanently, she would, but she was stuck with the one and had to deal with it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, can they tell me what the heck is going on?
                                                    OOC:

"Fools," said I, "you do not know
                                                    Silence like a cancer grows
                                                    Hear my words that I might teach you
                                                    Take my arms that I might reach you."
                                                    But my words like silent raindrops fell
                                                    And echoed in the wells of silence

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Morgan stood silently, a smile ever-present on his face while mentally he seethed. It wasn't like his grandfather to not say anything about what this dinner was about. Somehow just a simple dinner was being made into a spectacle, and Heath wasn't present for it. Supposedly he was bringing over a guest, and Morgan could only imagine who that could be. However he hid his annoyance quite well behind a mask and instead planted a smile, knowing that whoever it was was not prepared to deal with him. Not in a million years.

He glanced over to his cousin, Tessa, who was also standing present for this event and cocked an eyebrow at her.
                                                  "So, are you just as excited for this momentous occasion as I am? I am very sure that the guest will be thrilled to be here, after all." If they were too thrilled, Morgan could always deal with them later. Blue eyes bore into his grandfather then, who was speaking with his wife in low tones as he leaned against a cane. A cane he was certain hid his wand. Morgan couldn't help but feel he was being left out of some cosmic riddle however, with no hints as to how to respond.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Who are we entertaining tonight again?
                                                  OOC:

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫

Contessa was incredibly angry about the coming events of the evening. She was expected to doll up and be perfectly polite to the stupid whiny snow-headed ******** she detested. Her arms were crossed over her chest, the girl looking visibly annoyed. It didn't help that half the family was abuzz with gossip about stupid dumb Rhys. When Morgan spoke, violet eyes flicked over to look at him, before she snorted. He acted like no one had told him who the guest of honor was. Well... Knowing Heath, no one probably had. A small smirk slid onto her face, the girl debating between keeping calm and stirring up a whole mess of drama. "Oh, I'm absolutely certain of it, Morgan. As will you, undoubtedly. Not like our dear cousin Heath could ever bring home a little ff..." She stopped herself, taking a deep breath. It wouldn't do to get upset just yet. She'd have plenty of time to stomp Rhys into the ground when school resumed. "A family friend. Yes, Heath surely has some sense left to him." There. Hopefully Morgan wouldn't press on, but if he did, she was well prepared to lie again.

Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Dʀɪᴠᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴀʀs, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ TV
Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ғʀᴇsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ

Ɓє cαяєfυƖ ωнαт уσυ ωιѕн fσя 'cαυѕє уσυ נυѕт мιgнт gєт ιт
{OoC}
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:05 pm
User Image
                                                    I know I took the path that you would never want for me
                                                    I know I let you down, didn't I?
                                                    So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me
                                                    Well I'm just a slave unto the night.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys winced as he came out of the apparition, feeling his fingers detach from his father's as he straightened up. Logically he knew that he'd be better prepared for apparition when he was learning how, but he didn't appreciate the feeling at the moment. He straightened up and looked toward their host, thinking that he was going to strangle Heath. The other male didn't seem concerned at the fact that his cousin was giving him any sort of look, and Rhys knew that anything he might have said about this dinner was probably useless. The only reason he was even allowed to go to this dinner was because Siobhan had convinced his da to go with him to meet the rest of his family, and Ciaran had begrudgingly agreed. Not that he wasn't curious to see the rest of his family, he just knew that from Contessa's usual glower at him during lessons to Heath's description of Morgan, he had a feeling it was not going to be a pleasant meeting. Which was probably going to set his da on edge concerning Rhys's biological family. However, his grandfather's reasoning as to why they hadn't found out sooner he existed was because of some sort of government work that resulted in him being placed in an orphanage and adopted without informing his living family he existed to begin with. Which that raised all sorts of red flags for Rhys to begin with, first and foremost was the question of why his mum hadn't even contacted her family regarding his birth. There was a story there, and he wanted to know what it was.

Glancing once at his dad, his attention was turned back to Heath by the older male clearing his throat.
                                                    "Welcome to Linwood Manor. I'm not gonna sugarcoat anything and say that it's a wonderful place. That's not in my nature. I am gonna warn ya that Tessa hates your guts, and Morgan doesn't know you even exist. Don't even ask me. Gramps is leaving that quiet for now probably until he knows you can handle his bullshit." Heath shrugged, and Rhys narrowed his eyes. That was probably the twentieth time that Heath had referenced Morgan and his shadiness, and Rhys didn't know what to think about that. On one hand, he figured that Heath didn't like his brother for some stupid reason and the guy was actually not that bad. On the other, Morgan was probably as bad as Heath was making him out to be, which meant that Rhys needed to be on his toes. Which wasn't a comforting thought regarding his biological family, to be honest. All he knew was that they were a pureblood family spanning generations that resided in Scotland and some of the first students at Hogwarts were Linwoods. That just meant that his Irish brogue was going to be noticed immediately, and Rhys didn't want to deal with the fact that he was an outsider in his own family.

However, that was neither here nor there, and he cleared his throat, looking nervously toward his father before he caught Heath's bemused expression.
                                                    "What's got you all amused? I don't think your family's going to like the fact that you're laughing at this whole thing."

Heath just snorted in laughter before he shook his head, as if there was some inner joke being played. "Nah, I was just thinking that if you have as much bite as you're showing right now, that Morgan and Tessa won't know what hit 'em. Ya might wanna keep that in mind too. I'm just as much of an outsider in this s**t as you are snowflake." Rhys glared at the use of his da's nickname for him and said nothing. This was probably not going to be a fun evening of family, he thought.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Great, I'm some kind of joke for Heath...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Don't tell me that I'm wrong
                                                    I've walked that road before
                                                    And left you on your own
                                                    And please believe them when they say
                                                    That it's left for yesterday
                                                    And the records that I've played
                                                    Please forgive me for all I've done.

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒶𝐸𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

Tessa walked up the halls to the Linwood Manor, eyes darting about nervously. She had been having a rather rough summer, starting out with her discovery of pregnancy. She was pregnant, which was something she swore no one could know. God, how stupid had she been to let this happen?! Now she was trying to make plans to get a flat somewhere in the months before her pregnancy would be come obvious, if only to avoid her family's anger. It was a serious thing to get pregnant before you were married, and she'd gone and done so not even a month out of school.

The young woman stopped in the hall, stomach roiling from nerves. It really didn't help that she'd been suffering the early stages of morning sickness either, but she was still convinced no one knew what was going on. She'd already decided to tell people she'd caught a bug if she were questioned, but she really, really hoped she'd be able to sneak off first. Now she had been summoned to speak with her Grandfather, and it really seemed that she would be alone. The girl had sent out silent prayers that her cousins would all show up and they could say it was a celebration for her (and Rhys') graduation, but judging by the echoes in the halls of her footsteps, she was really, really alone. Maybe, just maybe it was still a congratulations...

Steeling her nerves, Contessa pushed open the doors to her Grandfather's Study. As soon as she stepped inside and saw Morgan, she knew there would be nothing but trouble. Casting her cousin a look of resolution, she turned to face Gabriel, silently preparing for the worst. "Hello, Grandfather... Morgan." At the second name, she sighed, settling her hands in the small of her back so hopefully the elder Linwood wouldn't notice her nervous fidgeting.

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ?
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
Tʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ, I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴡᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ I'ᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ, I ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Sᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪɴ sᴏ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ, ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ.
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ɪs ᴄʜᴇᴀᴘ
Aɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:23 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Morgan was quiet when Tessa came into the study, sitting in a chair near the window as their grandfather looked at Contessa enter. Morgan had a playful smile on his face, but he already knew what was about to transpire. He'd seen evidence around to suspect that his dear cousin was pregnant, and had gathered all the evidence he could to prove it. Now he just had to settle back and wait for the fallout. After all, he was eliminating a threat to his position, so it didn't matter what happened with Contessa.

Gabriel, for his part, considered his granddaughter carefully before he shook his head at her. It was obvious that the head of the family was displeased with her.
                                                  "Contessa, I am displeased with you. I have heard that you have been seeing some boy in your year, and had the audacity to sleep with him and become pregnant. Have you anything to say for your actions?" Morgan only sat forward a bit more, listening with a mock look of shock. Of course he already knew, but it made no sense to make her suspect that he was the one responsible. After all, he was supposed to be the next heir, so he was supposed to be in these kinds of meetings.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Contessa's in trouble...
                                                  OOC:

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒶𝐸𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

Tessa knew this wasn't set to be a fun talk the instant she noticed Morgan's stupid smirk. He had somehow figured it out, though how she wasn't certain. Stupid, stupid Morgan. After sending her cousin a decidedly nasty look, the young woman turned to watch their grandfather. He looked very unhappy, but she figured he sorta always had that expression.... Maybe he'd have learned from past mistakes, namely casting out Sybella for the same reason. The instant Gabriel started speaking, Tessa felt her stone-hearted facade fade away, leaving behind a scared child. No, she had to stand her ground, or what little ground she had here.

"Have you anything to say for your actions?" What a damning way to say that no matter what came from her mouth, he would dismiss and deny. Stupid a** old ********. "He's not just 'some boy', Grandfather, he's a Pureblood of noble stock. A-And we didn't... expect this to come along. Besides, I'm an adult, and I was when we started... our relationship." Well, her wording could have been better, but she hoped that it would at least convey her message. If that didn't work, she could always lie through her teeth... No, she'd try the honest route first, in case he'd some how managed to give her Veritiserum or find a Legilimens or some crazy, unforseen bullshit. She wouldn't put it below Gabriel, and she was certain Morgan would go to such lengths to get her disowned and broken off from her family.

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ?
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
Tʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ, I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴡᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ I'ᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ, I ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Sᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪɴ sᴏ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ, ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ.
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ɪs ᴄʜᴇᴀᴘ
Aɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas