Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:52 pm
still working on this but its open u v u  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:05 am
DeeJaye

i am 1000% sure Laeh and Iggy were meant to be BFFs and you just haven't realised it yet.
Beep she's literally an adventurer and day-dream knight in shining armor. most of her adventures involve make believe monsters and such but sometimes she stumbles onto something real!
-----
i can offer 3 soq for Emichou to be garden buddies w/ too.
Erynion Yggdrasil or Losille

Erynion lives in a huge garden w/ his mate & their son. They travel often, looking for new plants and such. super chill nice guy. wouldn't hurt a fly. Bit of a dork when it comes to plants - they are his babies okay

Losille is Erynion's daughter and thought she may not be as dorky about it, she is just as passionate about nature as he is. she contributed to the family garden quite a lot and though she has moved on and now has a mate of her own, she still visits home often c:

Yggdrasil doesn't have a garden but he is "green" also. He travels re-planting in areas that have suffered devestation (fire, weeds, deforestation etc').  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:59 am
LOLTERNATIVE

ahhhh omg that's perfect. I could just see Iggy so getting into some make believe adventures with Laeh ! + v +

-

And yesss garden buddies for Emi. <3 Would love for her to make friends with Soq.

I also think Emi would be super amazed at Yggdrasil's tree back since she hasn't seen anything like that before. Would want to like, touch it out of curiosity, lol!

Was there any of the 3 you wanted to RP in particular with her? (: 'Cause I don't mind either way (we can even do a couple RPs if you want some sick stats).  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff