Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The Ellis House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƒσямєя Ɠяуffιηɗσя Ɓєαтєя fσя ScσтƖαηɗ ƝαтισηαƖ
Ƒυтυяє Hσgωαятѕ Sтυɗєηт

Cydney watched Loki, really hoping she wouldn't have to deal with a pass out. When he didn't, but instead joked around with her, she smirked. "I meant drink, not baby, Lok. That one's on you." She rolled her eyes playfully. Her breath skipped when he touched his hand to her belly, the warm rather comforting. She laughed when he said that there was a hope that this child wouldn't be so wiggly and hyper. She followed his gaze to London, who was looking up at them, mouth slightly ajar. "You... 'nother baby? Why 'nother baby?" Wide brown eyes glossed over with tears, his lips wibbling. He scooted over and wrapped his arms around Loki's leg, crying into his pants. Surely he'd understand! They didn't even need a new baby! He was still... well, he was close enough. Cyd frowned a bit, then sighed and wrapped an arm around Loki's waist. Hopefully London would learn to share. He only had 8 more months of being the only kid.

Tᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ραιη, ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ נσу,
Oɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ, ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ρяιɗє, ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ
Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ, уσυ αηɗ ǀ, ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ єαятн αηɗ ѕку
Oɴᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ωιѕɗσм ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴅ, ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ cσυяαgє ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ωє αяє σηє

{OoC:}
Yukina 101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:57 pm
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,
So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

User Image
User Image

Loki snickered harder as Cyd joked around with him and just gave her a small sort of secret smile when she looked down at his hands on her stomach. He didn't really know how to feel at the moment about the pregnancy, he wouldn't dare ask her to terminate it and he wasn't completely terrified that he'd mess up new life. Londy was alright for a kid so they had to be doing something right. However he was probably spoke too soon since his son rammed himself into his leg sobbing about why there needed to be another baby in the house. Crud. The potioneer sighed and picked up the toddler holding him close to dry his tears. "We're not replacing you buddy, we're just umm...ok think of it like this! You're gonna be this baby's Big Brother, meaning you're going to be able to tell them what to do when me or your Mum aren't here. You're the first baby and you have tenure." he said wondering if anything he just said made any sense to him. Probably not. Dammit, he was going to have to call his dad and ask how he convinced him twin little sisters were a good idea. Good lord. Please Legba let there not be two babies in Cyd's uterus!

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,
We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƒυтυяє Hσgωαятѕ Sтυɗєηт

Londy accepted his Dad's lifting him, but instantly squished his nose and cheeks into the man's chest, too terribly upset to care that he was leaving trails of snot and tears on his Daddy's shirt. He glanced up when told he wasn't being replaced, but at Loki's attempt at explaining what would happen, he just looked confused and scared. "B-bu' Nana and Gamma 'Rai wa'ch me when momma and daaaaddy go bye-bye! Bye-bye for long time?! I don't waaaant!" He didn't want his parents to go away again, particularly if they were leaving him with a baby. He didn't even know how to cook dinner! Well, unless dinner was just stirring.... He was good at helping stir food. Tears poured faster, eyes wide. Why was Daddy trying to get a new him?!

Cydney watched his son clutch desperately at her husband, who tried to explain the baby using terms like 'tenure'. Like he'd know what that meant. She rolled her eyes, then pat London's back. "Hey. Your cousin Dris is a big brother. And Will and Jack? They're brothers. And Daddy. Daddy's a big brother too!" She smiled, then pet his messy curls. This... was going to be a very long eight months. She sighed, giving a sarcastic smile to Loki. "And don't worry. You've still got a lot of time. And, Mumma will be home a lot more. That means we can go see Daddy at work! Won't that be fun?" With her sisters (and cousins galore), she was taught always to distract. Hopefully London was easily deterred too. "Be home with Mumma? And go Daddy work? Ri' now? Now work?" He looked between his parents, sobs slowing into sniffles. It seemed to have worked.

Oɴᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ

Yukina 101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:52 am

User Image
User Image

Loki winced as Londy wiped his tears and snot on his chest and shirt not so much because of the fact that he now had tears and snot on him but the fact that he still hadn't gotten him to stop. And it would seem that the two year old still hadn't really forgiven the couple for leaving him with his grandparents, both sets, while they went on honeymoon. She had told him it'd bite him in the arse, he really should've listened. Thankfully it would seem his wife was a bit better at this comforting thing than he was, which he sould probably work on seeing as he would be going through this again. When he seemed to perk up at the idea of going to work with him and staying home with his mum rather than just his grandparents he grabbed onto the bait like a starving bass. "Yes! Wait, no! Not right now since I just came home but umm, in the future. We won't be going 'bye-bye' again, in fact you'll probably be coming to work with me a lot more! That'll be fun right? We can go and bother Aunty Rose for ice cream or see your favorite uncles at their shops too. Maybe not Milo though.." Loki said with an awkward chuckle still finding it hilarious of his son's dislike towards the other man. He lightly bounced the little boy in his arms trying to get him to buck up. "C'mooon, give your da a smile! We get chips for dinner! And we're not even at Nan's! And tomorrow we're hanging out with your cousins Will and Jack with their daddy. That'll be fun aye?"
he asked before blowing a raspberry kiss on one of Londy's chubby cheeks.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƒυтυяє Hσgωαятѕ Sтυɗєηт

London watched his mom for a minute, letting her wipe his eyes and nose. He looked back at Daddy when the man confirmed that he'd get to stay with his parents much more. After agreeing, he disagreed, saying that Londy would get to go later. It was dinnertime, so daddy was home. That was the way it always worked. He even said they'd go see Auntie Rose and Uncle Wyatt, which meant Dris and Laili too! His friends! "No bye-bye daddy? Ice 'reem an unkas?" He liked the sound of that, and no scary owls! Whoo! He didn't like Milo's scary shop.

Cyd was trying not to laugh at Loki's words, but when he mentioned no Milo, she lost it. She covered her mouth with a hand and set her head on Loki's shoulder, laughing quite hard. Poor Milo! Londy looked at his momma, who was laughing. Was daddy being funny? He looked back at the man, Wide eyes sparkling with their usual brightness. He asked for a smile, so instead London gave him his best angry face, before giggling and smiling brightly. "Cheesy ships! I hep make 'em wif momma!" He grinned bigger, proud that he helped. "We also made some chicken! We're gonna have a good dinner!" Cyd smiled, then smooched Londy's cheek, before doing the same to Loki. It seemed, for now at least, London had forgotten just what was going to happen.

Oɴᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ

Yukina 101

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:36 am
User Image

•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•
ᗩﬡﬡᗩᕊᙓ♈ᖺxxxℱᙓᒪᓰᑕᓮᗩxxxᔕﬡᗝᗯ
•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•

═════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Alum///Hufflepuff Governor///31 Years Old

╔═════════════════════╗

Anna appeared on Cyd's doorstep. She hadn't seen her friend in some time and she really wanted to see her. Okay so maybe Anna hadn't seen her since before the Gryffindor got married... And okay, so maybe it had been a few months before that... But still! They were friends! And this Hufflepuff was definitely going to see her friend! Knocking two times before a third, Anna stood to the side of the door. Looking at the apartment that her friend was staying in. And really, she kind of liked the place. Of course, it was much better looking that the little one she stayed in every once in awhile. When she wasn't staying at her sister's home, or her brother's. She really loved her nephews. Even if Carter and Ryan were a little mischievous. It made her kind of want a family of her own. But that was okay. She needed to seriously look she supposed? Maybe? The girl shrugged mentally as she waited for the door to be answered or something.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my skirt and turtleneck
And it feels good to be with people like No one just yet
Although my mind keeps wandering to Awe her place is cute!

═══════════════════════════

Miss GryffindorK

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:47 am
User ImageUser Image
Ƒυтυяє Hσgωαятѕ Sтυɗєηт

Cyd looked at the door when she heard a few knocks. Who was here? She struggled with the seat, her rather large belly making her a bit off-center. In the time it took Cyd to stand, London abandoned his color book and scurried to the couch. The boy climbed up and peeked out the window. "Who here? Who here, Momma?" He looked at the lady outside, occasionally glancing at his mom. When the woman finally managed to get to her feet, she looked at her son with a smile. "I dunno, baby. Let's go find out." She peeked through the peephole, then pulled the door open, smiling at Anna. "Hey there. Long time no see. Come on in. We're just watching Lion King.... for the trillionth time." She looked over at her wild-haired child squawking along to one of the songs, then shuffled out of the way so the blonde could walk inside.

Oɴᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:01 pm
User Image

ᗩﬡﬡᗩᕊᙓ♈ᖺxxxℱᙓᒪᓰᑕᓮᗩxxxᔕﬡᗝᗯ

Hufflepuff Alum///Hufflepuff Governor///31 Years Old

╔═════════════════════╗

Annabeth thought she could hear voices on the other side of the door, and she turned to look and saw the curtains move. She giggled a little, picturing a little hand moving it. When the door opened, Anna's eyes widened at how pregnant her friend was. She hadn't even known!! She would have brought stuff for the new baby or for her young son who was suddenly incredibly entranced by a song from the movie. With a giggle, Anna stepped inside. While it may have been a little messy, she couldn't help but smile at the little family her adrenaline loving friend had all of a sudden. "Hi! I know, that's why I had to stop by! I didn't know you were pregnant though! I would have brought something with me for him or her. And he's precious!" She said happily moving so that Cyd could get by and sit down if she needed too. "And that's alright. Lion King it one of the best ones right?" She said with a smile.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my skirt and turtleneck
And it feels good to be with people like London and Cyd
Although my mind keeps wandering to Awe he's adorable!

═══════════════════════════

Miss GryffindorK

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƒυтυяє Hσgωαятѕ Sтυɗєηт

Cyd nodded when Anna said her reason for coming by was the fact they hadn't seen each other in a while. She then said that she would've brought a gift if she'd known about the pregnancy, and that London was adorable. "Ah, don't worry too hard about it. We've got more than enough stuff for the baby. Lond, come say hello and introduce yourself to Anna." She looked over at her son, who promptly toddled over. "Hiya! I'm Londy! That's my name. Well.. my whole name is London Hayze Ellis, but I like Londy. I'mma gonna be a king sometime!" He gestured to the movie, then grinned up at the blonde woman. She liked his favorite movie?! Holy wow! That was the best thing ever! "You like Simba?! Is my very favorite ever! Oh! I love it!" The boy's eyes lit up as he talked animatedly about the movie, though Cyd thought the topic rather boring by now. "Yes, Londy. We all looooove Simba. Go watch!" She waited as the boy darted off, then moved to sit in her chair once more. It was the only seat she could get out of while alone. "Sit on down. Make yourself at home. I was just looking through a naming book... again." She laughed, setting the book on the end table beside her.

Oɴᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƒυтυяє Hσgωαятѕ Sтυɗєηт

The day after becoming a mother for the second time, Cydney went to her sister's house for a while. As she headed home, she had her son in arm. Before they went into the house, she crouched down by the door and looked at London. "Londy, remember how mummy and daddy said there would be a new baby?" She waited until he nodded, though he looked confused. "Well, she was born yesterday, so she's very tiny. She's going to need lots of love from you, okay?" He nodded again, a grin showing on his face. "Course, Mummy. I'll be so lovey! Her name's Simba, like my favorite!" He bounced up and down a few times, hair jumping wildly with him. When Londy said the baby's name was Simba, Cyd laughed a bit. "Kinda. Her middle name's Simbawarshe. Remember? Her first name's Mahalia. Do you want to call her Lia? That's what Mummy likes to call her." Hopefully the nickname would be easier for him. He nodded again ready to go inside. With a reminder to be quiet, Cyd opened the door, having time only to sigh as London sprinted inside. "Daddy! Daddy! I'm home! Your favorite kiddo! Didja miss me?!" He grinned innocently, not noticing when his mom followed until she plopped on the couch.

Oɴᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:48 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki had called off from work pretty much the remainder of February to be on paternity leave with his newest charge. He felt it was unfair that women had months and months of leave to be with their newborns but figured, rationally, someone had to go to work and keep the money flow steady. Not that this was even a problem in their home considering Cyd's profession but he was sure by the end of this month despite all his love for his daughter he'd be itching to get back to the apothecary and to brewing. But for now he had his senior employee (which was really a joke since the guy had only been working there a few months or so) run it in his stead with Tiffany doing the brewing and some of the office work. Most of it was already done so the hardest part was really figuring out which ingredients they were running low on and to order them, an idiot could do it which was why he had entrusted it with an actual genius like his sister-in-law rather than the dubious intelligence of his workers. An idiot could probably do it, but a genius could do it brilliantly. A tiny huff brought him from his thoughts as he stared down lovingly at the newest star and center of his solar system. Mahalia, despite only being on this earth a mere twenty-six hours (give or take an hour or so), had him so unequivocally wrapped around her tiny fingers it was almost insane. Though if he were truly honest with himself, he knew he was lost the moment her tiny body was entrusted into his hands. She was smaller than Londy had been when he was born, but not by much to be worrisome, almost permanently rosy cheeks, and tiny brown curls all around her head. The curls were hidden today underneath a hat which she positively detested by the amount of screaming she had done when he put it on her. She only calmed down when he carried and bounced her a bit as well as suckling on her pacifier. Loki beamed a bit in pride at the words on it. He knew it was more than sort of childish that he wanted first dibs on their daughter as far as favortism but he was sure it was a losing battle anyway. Lia might've calmed down for him but it was Cyd she was truly at ease with, probably because of all the months she'd spent inside her. Hopefully they'd get that sort of bond as well, maybe even in the coming weeks. He also hoped she and Londy started to bond so the little boy didn't have another breakdown about not being the only kid in the house. It was bad enough they weren't going to get enough sleep the next few weeks, he so didn't need a cranky three year old added to the mix. As if summoned, he heard the quick footsteps of his hyper son as he ran across the threshold into the living room where he was asking if he missed him. Loki chuckled and ruffled Londy's curly mop with one hand making sure the motion didn't bother the baby and giving an inner sigh of relief when it didn't. "Course I missed you! I always miss you when you're gone! And speaking of kiddos Londy, this is Mahalia, or just Lia, your little sister. You wanna climb up and say hi?" he asked looking down at the little boy and chuckling slightly as his wife just collapsed on the couch beside him.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƒυтυяє Hσgωαятѕ Sтυɗєηт

Cyd looked over at Loki, her eyes betraying her sleepiness. She'd spent a majority of the night tucked into the chair in Mahalia's bedroom. Luckily, she still seemed much calmer than her brother had been. When Cyd had left that morning, she almost cried. Even knowing she was coming back quickly, it was hard. Now that she was home, the woman curled against her husband, rubbing the baby's cheek with her finger.

London laughed when his dad ruffled his hair, feeling happy that he was missed. When he was invited to climb on the couch, he did so. He looked at the very tiny baby his dad had. "This Lia? Lia Simba?" He poked at her cheek, earning a look from his mom. "She can play trucks, right? I like trucks!" He looked at his parents, then poked at the baby's belly. Maybe she could talk to him!

Cyd tried not to laugh when London asked about trucks, then shook her head. "No, not yet. When she's a bit bigger you can play trucks with her. For now, she just needs loves, remember?" She held Lia's hand in hers, rubbing her thumb over the tiny hand. Londy looked back at the baby, then snorted a bit. "What does she do? 'S that it? Or ... she play too?" He set his stuffed penguin on her tummy, wondering if she'd play with him.

Oɴᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:34 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki would've wrapped his arm around his wife but since it was busy supporting little Lia he figured he would be forgiven. Especially since she looked too tired to really care and rather enraptured by their own daughter as well. It made his chest all warm and tingly seeing them like this, he would have said fuzzy but then he would've felt too much like Milo and that was never a good thing. He chuckled as Londy poked and prodded the baby asking if she could play like he could while also calling her by the name he gave her. "Your mum's right, she's going to need all our love to grow bigger so she can play with you. And she'll especially need her big brother love and help." he told him hoping he'd understand. His mother had found it horrendously amusing that he had bent to the whims of a three year old when it came to naming his daughter but had also understood when he told her of the breakdown he had had when he first got the news of the Cyd's pregnancy. He was just happy he was poking her and not trying to push her off his lap! Lia stared over at her brother, which was sort of momentous seeing as most newborns didn't like to stay awake for anything, with an intense look on her face before being distracted by the fuzzy thing that was plopped on her tummy. She blinked at it before trying to make her arms reach for it which didn't work very well since she was still getting used to having so much room. Finally after some hard work she managed to get a firm grasp on one of the penguin's fuzzy flippers and guided it towards her mouth to suckle on. Well she tried before she realized she already had something in her mouth, which she promptly spat out to then suck on the penguin. Which she found to be absolute-ruddly-lutely disgusting! Lia whined a bit as she spat it out then whined louder when her original nummy wasn't anywhere near her since it had rolled away towards London.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƒυтυяє Hσgωαятѕ Sтυɗєηт

Cyd watched the baby, a quiet yawn escaping. It was going to have to be sleepless nights for a while. Luckily, she had a few months before quidditch started up. Loki told London the baby would need his love, and the boy gasped. Not like they hadn't been telling him the same for the past several months. London made a face at his sister, one of rather intense concentration. "I will help, but only 'cause I want to play. Maybe ta'morrow, right?" He blinked, then looked back at the wiggly thing. When she grabbed his penguin, the boy lit up with a smile. Unfortunately, it immediately turned to a frown. "Don' eat him! He needs his flipper to swim! Daddy! She's eating him!" His voice broke, the boy's eyes filled with tears. She couldn't eat Mr Pingu! He was one of Londy's very favorites.

Lucky for London, the baby hurried to spit out the plush, and the boy was able to clutch the penguin again. "London Hayze! You be nice. She didn't know she shouldn't eat Pingu. Can you give her her Paccy back? It will make her happy." She stared at him a second, then cast a worried gaze to Loki. This wasn't going very well. London grabbed the pacifier and threw it at his sister, a scowl on his face. She should get it herself! As soon as Cyd saw the pacifier in her son's hand, she prepared. Sure enough, she had to reach out to catch it. Lucky for him, she was a good catch. If he made the baby scream, they'd all be in a sour mood. She set the binky aside, then handed her baby a tiny bottle, letting her calm herself with food.

Oɴᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:16 pm

User Image
User Image

Loki chuckled at Londy as he was intent on being able to play with his new baby sister before he watched the scene unfold before him with trepidation. Which was apparently the right thing to feel as his son reacted badly to his little sister attempting to gnaw on his favorite penguin toy while the baby began squalling because her pacifier had fallen. What he hadn't been prepared for was the little boy actually trying to throw it back at her only for it to, thankfully, be caught by Cyd before it could hit its mark. Still, this didn't stop him from frowning down at his son. "That was a very mean thing to do to your little sister. Especially after we just told you you had to play nice with her. She's a baby London, she doesn't know what's right or wrong or what she shouldn't eat yet. It's up to us, you included, to teach her that. And she won't learn that way by you throwing her binkies at her." he told the young boy sternly. Lia was still upset that the thing keeping her mouth warm was gone and that some fuzzy stuff had taken its place and made her tongue feel all weird. Then her mummy placed this weird thing by her daddy and he then put it in her mouth. She was confused for a few seconds before she took a tentative suckle and then continued in earnest when she discovered it was just food. She calmed herself down as she suckled the milk and looked up at her mummy who she saw had her paccy in her hand. Weird, when did she get it?

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers