Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
× ✖ × All Or Nothing :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Time: Winter 2031-2032
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy's mouth dropped for a moment as she was greeted by some God awful accent. She could speak four additional languages to English fluently but she still felt she needed a translator for some of the gibberish that came from the man's mouth. She understood enough to know first he thought she was selling cookies like some working class twelve year old and then had the audacity to call her blonde hair fake! She may be called Barbie but she was that fabulous naturally, hair color included. "Firstly, I am a natural blonde, thank-you very much," She said primly and then twirling one of her blonde strands of hair around her finger added as she placed her ID on the counter, "And secondly, my ID is very much real. This is the wizarding world, Shì? That means that 17 is the age of adulthood so I'm perfectly legal. If you don't believe my age go get Gypsy. Tell her Cathaline League is here for some work. I'm Iris's ex-girlfriend. We're tight. Not Gypsy and I but Iris and I. Gypsy does do fabulous work judging by the art Iris sports though."

She raised a brow at Emmet, "I'm sure Gypsy will be quite annoyed to be bothered with something as petty as her employees not being able to distinguish a proper ID from a fake. So feel free to take a good long look at the ID if you want." She rolled her eyes, still twirling her hair, "Or just call Gypsy. I don't care. I mean I can say hi to her, let her know how her old quidditch team is faring now... they aren't as good as the Hufflepuffs but hard to beat us, we are on the top of our game this year. Good leadership helps."

She paused, "Got a good look at the ID. Everything bien? I'm sure it is. Can you at least do tattoos or are you only capable of working the counter and being a moron? Mind you I will make your life miserable if you mess up but I'm sure the tattooist Gypsy would entrust in her shop are good at that much even if they are a bit mentally and mannerly lacking."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

☭Pureblood ☭Single ☭Co-Owner/Tattoo artist at All or Nothing ☭Older Brother

Emmet just rolled his eyes as she started on about being a natural blonde before actually bringing up her ID. Twit. Then it took every ounce of self restraint (something he didn't believe he had) to not break his pencil in half as she actually name dropped Gypsy and her little wannabe Joan Jett girlfriend to get in. Was this a joke? Was he being pranked? Rainbow Brite had said she'd get revenge after all the rainbow confetti balloons he left for her and her family once they returned from their honeymoon. Could this be it? It would certainly explain why she wanted to train that kid of hers now instead of putting it off like she had all week. No...she was smarter than this. She would've chosen a female she knew he'd hit on. Or even guy, not whatever this is. And the way Blondie spoke about the shop and Gypsy it was like she had no idea he was actually co-owner. Oh this would be fun. His only real challenge lately had been Vivi and at least with that he had the option for sex afterwards, with this he still had to actually do a service. But at least he got paid; he supposed that made it alright. Emmet gave her a smile he was sure on some might come across as charming but with the steely glint reverberating in his blue eyes. "Oi can tell you're not exactly de brightest crayon oyt de bunch so oi'm gonna explain dis slowly an' simply an' 'ope yisser tiny brain can comprehend dis. One: oi can juicy much assure yer dat even if yer chucker nu Gypsy de way yer imagine yer chucker, she de ******** she wud gie couldn't fit on de noggin av a pin. Two: de things oi'm capable av wud leave yer in a mix state av fear an' disgust. Three: she didn't entrust me wi' shoite. Technically 'tis a co-trust since oi co-own dis place. So dis is waaat you're gonna chucker. You're gonna sit in dat chair roi over dare, shut yisser gob, an' whatever vile body part yer want inked better be ready whaen oi c** back wi' yisser shoite. Savvy? Emmet slammed his notebook shut before doing a quick charm copying her ID for their store records before going to get his needles and inks as well as thermal copy paper before remembering he didn't actually have a sketch of what she wanted. Whatever the hell it was. "Oi, yer actually 'av an idea av waaat yer want or 'ill oi be doin' everythin' the-day? An' aye, yer may spake for jist dis occasion." he told her with a smirk and she snapped on his sterile gloves.

mc2

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>

"Eww... like ruuuude," She said crossing her arms as Emmett snapped back at her. So apparently the guy co-owned the place with Gypsy, she had always been under the impression Gypsy could have done better and actually own the place solo. Apparently she was wrong. It happened, though, whatever, not a big deal. She rolled her eyes at his threat as he obviously didn't read the papers that talked about what the Averys did and make the connection to her last name. She was pretty sure her grandparents-may they rot in Hell-were far worse than some foul mouthed man who had all the charm of a street rat.

Seeing his work before he closed his notebook she decided the guy had to be pretty good. And he co-owned the place so he should be good. At least good enough to master something simple and simple is what Cathy wanted. If she had a too complicated tattoo it would detract from her beauty and that would be a travesty! She slipped her designer coat off and folded it on her lap to reveal a white crop top which she was pretty sure this Emmet fellow wasn't even going to appreciate since he thought she was twelve. Hello twelve year olds didn't tend to have as fabulous curves as she did. Well if he wasn't distracted by her good looks he should probably do a better job, she reasoned. Besides she had a fabulous boyfriend that she had a crush on since she was the age Emmet seemed to think she was initially so she was good. Besides Emmet was so not hot. She liked guys who were smart and sounded smart and weren't rude. He told her to shut up! The nerve!

She was tapping her booted foot when Emmet came back with his supplies and Cathy tried to keep her composure as she eyed the needles. This was going to hurt but what was beauty without a bit of pain. And it better be a beautiful tattoo or she would kill him. Or hire someone to kill him. Or sue him maybe. Depended on her mood.

When he asked what she wanted she smiled and said brightly, "Like duh! Of course I know what I want. Do you think someone who looks like me would risk ruining my good looks on some whim and end up getting something lame like kanji when I don't even speak Japanese. I suppose I could have done Chinese but it is just weird to get words tattooed on you, right? Whateves... so I was thinking this in pink." She pulled out a necklace sporting an abstract design of a fairy leaping into flight. "I saw this design and thought it was totally adorable. You know symbolizing freedom and independence. And I do love to fly. I'm the Captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team you know. Actually come to think about it my brother is still totally mad at Gypsy for when she put me in the hospital one game. I'm over it, though."

"Oh, placement, right?" Cathy added as she returned to the subject at hand with a large smile, "I was thinking on the top of my left hand. Got all that?"

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Emmet did something he never imagined him doing in about a million yanked, ranked only below becoming an old married fuddy duddy: he prayed. He sent a silent plea to any deity he hadn't morally offended (and if he were honest that probably didn't leave him with very much) that they help keep him sane and his hands busy so that he didn't accidentally strangle this girl and lose out on the best job he ever had. When she actually sat in the offered chair without hassle he made a promise to figure out which ones he hadn't pissed off to make the proper reparations. He then rolled his eyes when he saw that she actually wore a crop top underneath her coat, if he hadn't heard her harping just a few seconds ago he would've sworn she didn't realize she was in London in the middle of winter. But hey, maybe she was hoping she'd get hypothermia and when she went to the hospital she could pity talk a doctor into getting her bigger boobs. He actually shuddered-him! shuddered!-when she said "duh" as she did and went on another meaningless tangent before finally showing a necklace that she wanted sketched to make the actual tattoo. It looked....pretty damn ambiguous to him but if that's what she saw and was willing to pay for it, he wasn't about to turn down the gold. And he wasn't even shocked when she demanded pink; he would've been mildly shocked if she hadn't. Emmet took the necklace without really asking and did a detailed sketch of it on the paper before copying it onto the thermal with a quick wave of his wand. When she asked if he had gotten everything he just snorted "More than yer proobably tink." The Slytherin took her hand and began wiping the entire back of it with some rubbing alcohol from his tray before he lightly pressed the thermal copy on until it stuck to her hand. "Nigh 'owl still an' git comfy, dis 'ill take a while." he warned before he turned on the needle and dipped it into his first pot of ink. He swore if this girl flinched and messed it up before he even started he would call that trainee and make him do it. Blake at least came off as a bit more patient than him. He began doing the lines that made up the entire structure thin before going back over them again to darken them which took a while it was such a small tattoo and thus it was even more important to make everything look perfect.

mc2

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:23 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>

Cathy narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the former Slytherin who snorted at her and told her that he got more than she probably thought. What was that supposed to mean? She decided it was best to remain quiet though as he was soon going to have her looks in his hands. Or the look of her hand in his hands. It wasn't like she planned to be a hand model or anything ever and she was too short to ever do regular modeling but it wasn't like she felt she could afford to have a bad job done on her. She watched in horror as after pressing the thermal copy to her hand he immediately dipped the needle into the ink. Eyes wide she said, "W... Wait you aren't going to use anesthesia or numbing or anything first?" She bit her lip as the needle first dotted her skin and winced in pain. She so should have thought this through more. She had thought about it but she hadn't thought about pain. She had assumed it was like laser removal where they just numbed the skin first or something. She should have asked Iris more about getting a tattoo before she walked into the store to have to put up with such a rude individual and then put in excruciating pain. Each p***k of the needle reminded her of a tiny bludger slamming into her hand and she hated bludgers. Actually she was still mildly afraid of them, not that she would ever admit it. Being knocked out that one game by Gypsy helped ease her fear some.

She looked down at the needle darkening her skin and had to admit despite Emmet's less then pleasant personality he was doing a good job. Also Emmet wasn't someone that her brother knew in any shape or form so David couldn't actually look up someone to yell out for tatting her. Cathy was pretty sure Gypsy would have-it wasn't like she could claim Cathy was too young, she was of age at least in the wizarding world-but technically for several months according to muggle law she was still in David's custody. And David would have gone off probably on Echo or Tanya. She didn't really care too much about Echo or Tanya but David didn't have many friends so he really needed to stop making enemies because he was playing the role of overprotective big brother. Cathy would have to take Leah out for adventures regularly so the poor girl wasn't entirely smothered to death. You would think having a newborn would give David less time to worry but Cathy had a feeling David had the ability to fuss over his sisters and ten more of his own kids if he wanted. Didn't help that Leo seemed to encourage it by being an overprotective sort herself and that house elf of theirs really did give them more time to play doting parents and siblings. It was nice but Cathy wasn't sure it was always for the best. David was the same guy who lied to her about the magical world, about their grandparents being purist jerks, who threatened poor Jean, who manipulated the prefect patrolling schedule so no guy could patrol with her, and even helped lie about how their mother lost her leg. Who knew what else he was hiding or lying about to protect her.

She found tears were streaming down her face, making her thankful she wore waterproof mascara because she was pretty sure the broken clown make-up look was not flattering on anyone, herself included, mostly from the pain she was biting back shouting 'ow' or possibly letting out a less than lady like word, but also ever so slightly at frustration of how things hadn't turned out like they were supposed to. She had gotten the memo early in life things were supposed to be good and everyone loved her and would want the best, but that wasn't the case. It was why she picked a tattoo in such a visible place as she figured it would be a good way to put a finger in the air at being the perfect little doll that everyone expected her to be. She wanted to be a doll but she was Barbie the queen of dolls and perfection, she wasn't going to be some knock off that didn't have her own larger than life personality. Barbie was an original doll in her own right and did about anything she put her mind to and that was exactly the kind of doll she wanted to be too. Pretty and flawless but fierce and the envy of all.

After what seemed like a good time of forever she stopped biting her lip for a moment to ask, "How... ow... How much longer? Are... Ow. Ow. Ow! Are you done yet?" She bit her lip again to stop from saying another stream of ow. She was pretty sure this Emmet fellow was a sadist because why else would someone want to stab someone hundreds and thousands of time over with no anesthetic? Cathy wondered if there was some spell to numb a hand before hand. She could have asked David, he'd probably know. Too bad it probably was something far out of her realm of limited magical ability. Emmet looked about done now. Probably doing the finishing touches on an outline or something but Cathy really wished he'd finish up so she could go run to the bathroom and let out a good cry and also make sure the tears she had shed and biting her lips hadn't messed up her make-up too bad.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Emmet would never admit to his slight sadistic or masochistic side, unless it was with a bed partner and then it was kinda expected then. But seeing this little primped up Baby Alive try, and fail, to hang tough and act like she wasn't a giant puddle of tears as he inked her was horrendously satisfying after the whinging he had been put through. Not that he'd ever say so; that was just a lawsuit waiting to happen and he was positive Niall wouldn't help him with an insanity plea, the wanker. He had just finished solidifying the outline and was mixing together more ink when she asked if he was done. It took everything within him to stop the smarmy grin from forming across his face so it could settle into a slight smirk. "You're only 'alfway through. Oi still 'av ter color in an' shade." If he said this gleefully he really didn't mean to. Really. "Brace yerself. part two aboyt ter go down." was Emmet's only warning before he went back to her hand with his newly mixed inks and needle as he colored in the small tat adding in different shadings of pink to add depth while mixing in a darker pinks to add shadow. In his opinion, way too much pink for him to handle but hey. It wasn't permanently staining him, why should he give a ********? When everything was done and the creative force within him was satisfied, he wiped some cooling ointment over the new ink and taped a sterile bandage over it. "Gran' so, for de ink an' de time it rounds up ter be...twenty galleons. 'ill yer be payin' in gauld or play nicker cos oi shud warn yer, tattoo removal 'urts even worse than de tat itself. Emmet didn't even stop his smirk from widening as he snapped off his gloves and began cleaning up his station.

mc2

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:17 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>

When she asked if he was almost done she detected a hint of a smirk as he told her they were only halfway through. Annoyed at the smirk she puffed up her cheeks but said nothing. Honestly she was a little thankful of the warning he gave, though she wondered if it was like getting a shot or having blood drawn and if you were warned you were more likely to tense up often making it more difficult for yourself and the nurse doing the procedure. After what felt like a small eternity he finally finished. She marveled at the new tattoo as he wiped some cooling ointment over the tattoo and bandaged her hand. Smiling she looked up and her eyes narrowed when he ended the explanation of the price with information about tattoo removal.

"What do you plan on cutting off my hand if I don't pay? Because laser removal they usually use anesthetic. I should know at... at my Dad's clinic he had a doctor who specialized in tattoo removal," She said pausing as she mentioned her father. Frowning for a second she opened her purse and said, "I'll pay in galleons. After all I bothered to stop at the bank first to get my quid converted. So twenty galleons... is that including tip or no? I mean you are a smarmy chǔnhuò but you do good work. Or you did for me. That counts for something."

She shrugged as she calculated a twenty percent tip. While tipping wasn't common for waiters it was good practice for things like the salon so surely tipping a tattooist was good fashion. She suspected that Emmet would say she owed him a tip regardless of whether etiquette demanded it or not. She should have looked it up on her phone before she apparated to Diagon Alley. Right now the phone which connected to the internet lay useless in her purse thanks to the magic around her. Pulling out 24 galleons which was the cost including a twenty percent tip she set it on the counter and added, "Anything else I need to know? How long before I can remove the bandage because I totes know when I go home my brother is going to demand to know what happened to my hand and showing off a tattoo should freak him out less than say if it was a horrific burn or something... Actually knowing him it might not. Oh well. I like it that's what matters, yes?"

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTat Shop
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xxx
xxxxxxxxxKenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

чσu σnlч h σ l d mє u p líkє t h í s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'cαusє чσu d σ n ' t knσw whσ í rєαllч α m xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          s σ m є t í m є s í just wαnt tσ k n σ w whαt ít's l í k є tσ вє ч σ u xxxxxxxxx
                                                          í usєd tσ w α s t є mч t í m є drєαmíng σf вєíng α l í v є xxxxxx
                                                          nσw í σ n l ч wαstє ít d r є α m í n g σf ч σ u xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo couldn't contain her glee as she stepped into the shop, excitement bubbling inside her. She'd been waiting ages for this, pretty much ever since her dad started seeing Lon and the idea of getting a tattoo had occurred to her to begin with. She'd tried to talk her dad into it before, but he'd never agreed to it, saying she could wait until she was legally of age. He still wasn't totally for it, but knew he didn't have any say in the matter anyway. She had a feeling he'd be slightly less okay with it once he saw where exactly she'd gotten it, especially since her boyfriend was the one doing the art, but again, she was seventeen. If she wanted to prance around topless in front of Kenny, she could do that. Not that she was doing any prancing, exactly.

spaceShe chewed her lip, not bothering to stop at the front counter, instead heading straight for the chairs in search of the Slytherin. When she found him, she grinned widely, glad that he wasn't currently busy with anyone. His back was to her as well, and she couldn't resist, so rather than approaching him and tapping him on his shoulder, she transformed into her butterfly form and flitted over, landing squarely on his nose. It wasn't like he'd be confused as to her identity, anyway; he'd already seen her do it once before, since she hadn't been able to resist showing it off the second she'd seen him at Hogsmeade a week ago. And what were the odds another butterfly of the same type would just happen to show up at his place of work? As if. Besides, he should've been expecting her, not necessarily at that exact second, but he knew she was supposed to come by at some point. It wasn't like she'd let anyone else do this for her... Well, maybe Gypsy. But she really wanted it to be Kenny.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx turn σ f f thє l í g h t s αnd turn σ f f thє s h ч n є s s
                                                          xxxxxx 'cαusє αll σf σur m σ v є s mαkє up fσr thє s í l є n c є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αnd σ h , thє w α ч чσur mαkєup s t α í n s mч p í l l σ w c α s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx líkє í'll n є v є r вє thє s α m є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny was busy in one of the chairs, doing a sketch. He was currently working on some of his example pieces, and had an entire notebook filled with sketches, but currently one was giving him so many issues that he was about to rip the page out and chuck it into a fire. Then again, he was certain that the arm was never going to look right. He huffed and sat back, glaring at it and thinking that if he glared hard enough, it would spontaneously combust. That would be both relieving and frustrating. While he would have loved the idea of the thing catching fire, he didn't want to have to redo his entire sketchbook. He just turned the page instead, deciding to start from scratch and try again instead of redoing the arm for the ninth time.

Right as he was drawing out the body again, he had to stop suddenly when his vision was obscured by a pair of wings. He sat up a bit, his eyes going crossed as he looked at the familiar butterfly that had settled there. He hadn't even heard her enter. Huh, he must have been too engrossed in the picture.
                                                  "Hey Jojo. What's up? Umm, I can't exactly talk to you real well in this form." He grinned a bit as he settled back, crossing his arms and deciding to wait for his girlfriend to turn back to a human. She would, he was pretty sure, but he couldn't exactly see to do anything if she was settled on his nose.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Random butterfly attack!
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTat Shop
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xxx
xxxxxxxxxKenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

s σ m є t í m є s í just wαnt tσ k n σ w whαt ít's l í k є tσ вє ч σ u xxxxxxxxx

spaceIf she could have, she might've chuckled at her boyfriend. But, while being a butterfly was awesome for a good many reasons, it wasn't a particularly emotive state. The best she could manage was a playful bat of her wings. After a second, she relented, fluttering away from him long enough to begin the shift back, climbing into his lap the second she was human again. Her arms slid around the back of his neck, and she grinned. "You busy?" she asked, glancing at the sketchbook. "'Cause, if you weren't, I was soooooort of hoping we could talk about my tattoo. And maybe actually do it. But if that has to wait I get it, I dunno how much work you wanna put into a design of whatever. I mean, I trust you enough that honestly you could just wing it." She paused, then dissolved into giggles. "Hah! Wing it!" The Hufflepuff had to lay her head on Kenny's shoulder, snorting a bit at the horrible joke.

spaceWhen the giggle-fit finally died down, she lifted her head again, still grinning. "Sorry. Um. Anyway. Uh, I just. I mean, it's not like I've got some big grand idea for it. Just, like. Butterflies. And where I want it. But other than that you're free to do whatever." She shrugged, then leaned forward and brushed the tip of her nose against his. Her cheeks flushed ever so slightly. She'd already told him where she wanted the tattoo, partially in the hopes that he'd think about it ahead of time and maybe have an idea for what he wanted to do. She'd tried for a bit to design one herself, but she wasn't nearly the artist he was, and anyway, she liked the idea of having some of his original art inked on her, forever. Which was probably cheesy and stupid, which was why she wasn't saying it out loud, but that didn't stop her from thinking it.

spaceShe pressed her lips against his for a second, hands sliding down to his chest. Maybe she shouldn't have been acting so... affectionately, with him, in this particular setting, but it wasn't like Emmet or Gypsy were particularly professional, either. Alex, she didn't know. She doubted she was going to get in trouble, in any case, unless by some strange twist of fate one of their dads happened to walk in. Her newfound confidence would probably raise a lot of suspicions, to be honest. But, for the first time in as long as she could remember, she wasn't afraid, at least not of this. She still wasn't entirely certain that it was going to be a forever thing, but that was the case with any relationship, not just hers. And she had to admit, she had sort of run out of things to obsessively worry about. Kenny had knocked them all down, and now... She'd figured a lot out, the last few months. And felt better for it. Finally. She was still a mess, but, it seemed less like a trash heap and more like a child's bedroom nowadays. She could manage that.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:43 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny watched with some amusement as Jojo flapped her wings and then transformed back into herself, and then climbed into his lap. Well, he couldn't say that was unexpected. Jojo had been rather forward since her birthday, and he was pretty sure it was more from being confident about herself than anything else. Which, Kenny reasoned that she really needed. When she asked if he was busy, he shook his head in the negative, about to add a 'Not really' to the mix, but she already beat him to the point, and explained that she was here about the tattoo. The one, if he recalled, she wanted him to do for her. When she joked about winging it, he almost bit back a groan at the bad pun, but managed not to, instead deciding to stick his tongue out instead as she brushed her nose with his. "Oh lord, you had to throw the pun in. But no, I'm not busy. I might have to do a sketch first to make sure I'm not going to mess it up, but that's pretty simple to do. Where'd you want it again?"

He didn't get much of a chance to say anything else, as Jojo had taken that chance to kiss him. Which, honestly, that was quite distracting. However, he didn't say anything else, instead picking up his pencil and pad again, tapping the paper with the end of the pencil and trying not to think about the fact that Jojo was in his lap. Instead he chewed on his lip a bit as he considered the options that he had. "Also, um, as far design, you want to have numerous butterflies or just one, and stationary or in flight?" He He could definitely do either poses, he just needed to know which Jojo would prefer, and the number was really more of a personal preference than anything else. While yes, she was giving him carte-blanche to do what he wanted, he still figured she might actually want a say in what went on her body.

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTat Shop
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xxx
xxxxxxxxxKenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

spaceJojo gave him a little pout when he complained about the pun, unable to make the expression meet her eyes, which were dancing playfully. "It was an accident!" she insisted, a finger crossing an 'x' over her heart as if to show her sincerity. "And, it wasn't that bad," she pointed out, giggling again. His question about where she wanted the tattoo was met with another pout, this one slightly more genuine, because she'd like to've thought he'd remember that particular location. The finger that had crossed her heart moved, sliding along her ribs, tracing against the curve of one breast. "Here," she said softly, blushing faintly and chewing her lip.

spaceShe was almost disappointed when, after the kiss, he was all business, grabbing the sketchbook. But, it would be sort of counter-productive to hope she was being distracting at the moment, so she let it go. Though, if he didn't react at all when they were in the private room for the actual tattooing, she might start to worry. He couldn't be bored with her already, right? It'd just been the one time. Unless she'd been awful, which she had to admit, she had no way of knowing. It wasn't like she had anything to compare it to. But, he didn't either, right? She shoved the thought away. Maybe he was just... very good at maintaining his professionalism. She'd have liked a little more of a struggle, but his being focused on his job wasn't exactly something she should be bothered by at the moment. She remembered how his hands had shook that night, and reasoned she didn't want that, not at all, so this was for the best. Even if it made her insides squirm and filled her with paranoia. Completely irrational, unfounded paranoia. Right?

spaceShe considered his questions, still chewing her lip, and shifted slightly to a more comfortable position. "I was thinking, um. More than one, in flight? Following along, um. Under, you know. And, uh. I want it to be colorful! Maybe... You know, like, those tattoos that sort of... look like they're watercolor paintings? I always thought, those are so pretty. I, um. I tried to sort of draw something for you, but, I couldn't get it right, so I figured you'd be better to do it." Her blush deepened. She felt like she'd gone from 'you can do whatever' to something very specific, which she hadn't intended to do at all. But... there wasn't anything wrong with it being just as much her idea as his. It was her tattoo, after all, and he was still the one actually doing it. She couldn't have ever drawn or painted anything close to the ideas she'd had in mind. And she'd had a lot of them. The one she was trying to describe for him was just the one that sounded most appealing at this exact moment. For some reason, the idea of the color had just... popped for her. Bright. Cheerful. Like she tried to be. And was, normally, at least these days. Playful. And... admittedly, it would basically be for his eyes only, since the only way it'd be visible to anyone else was in a bikini, and she didn't make a habit of wearing them. Later she might get more, ones that were more visible, but this one was something sacred to her, and she didn't want to share it with anyone but him.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny grinned at Jojo admonishing him, and then had to rub the back of his head when she looked a bit hurt as he asked about the location. It wasn't quite his fault, as he might have gotten distracted by the location itself. However, he knew that Jojo really wanted it, and he wasn't going to disappoint her. He just hoped it didn't distract him while he was applying the tattoo itself. "Okay, good to know. Means we're going to need a private room. Thankfully they're open right now." There was also the fact that if he got distracted, no one was going to notice. Which made it a lot less awkward in the long run when it came to certain people in the shop. Emmett came to mind, as did Gypsy. Bot for completely opposite reasons, of course. Emmett he was sure was going to torment him for ages if he noticed, and Gypsy was sure to give him a lecture about it. After all, he was Jer's younger brother, and he was certain that if nothing else, it might get back to his da at some point. He just didn't want a lecture on three points.

When she described the tattoo she wanted, he nodded, listening carefully before he picked up his pad again and a pencil.
                                                  "Okay, hold on, lemme scetch that out real fast, and I can let you see it after. Just, umm, hold on." He scooted closer to the area he was using to sketch and bit his lip, trying not to move Jojo as much as he could. He actually didn't mind her in his lap, he was just trying to get at an angle that he could actually draw this idea out better than he was currently. He worked quickly, taking in mind the curve she was talking about as well as the butterflies in flight, and he even decided to include her own animagus form into the design. Granted, it would take a bit of work, but he figured for the effect she was going for, he could possibly make it work. When he was done with the rough sketch, he showed it to her and gave her a small smile. "Something like this, right? I don't have any coloured pencils or something to colour it in real fast, but I think this is the basic design that you're wanting, right? I can probably add the colours in while I'm tattooing."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTat Shop
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xxx
xxxxxxxxxKenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

spaceJojo chewed her lip at the mention of needing a private room, cheeks darkening. "Uh, yeah," she said, tone far more casual than she felt. "I mean, I'd really rather not worry about some creep ogling me while you work, thanks." Plus, she had to worry about what would happen to said hypothetical creep for doing so. There were some ways in which Kenny was... very similar to Jer. She wasn't entirely sure if the overprotectiveness and obsession with knives were among them, and was even less sure if she wanted to find out. On the one hand, it'd be flattering. On the other hand, she knew from Gypsy how exasperating it could get at times. Anyway, she didn't really... see that in Kenny. He was a sweetheart, she didn't really think he had it in him. It wasn't like she thought he'd be cool with some arsehole giving her the eye, not while she was topless, anyway, but she doubted very highly if he was going to threaten someone with a knife over it.

spaceThe Hufflepuff tried to adjust her position to give him as much room to work as possible, well aware that her being in his lap was not particularly conducive to the process of drawing, but not wanting to move. Where would she go, anyway? Standing awkwardly next to him while he worked? Sit in another chair? ... Well, she supposed she could've done that. But she didn't want to. She tried very hard not to watch over his shoulder as he sketched, but it was difficult. It was her tattoo, after all, or it would be, and she was nosy. She chewed her lip, eventually giving up because, hey, it wasn't like she had anything better to look at (except him, but staring at him while he worked seemed creepier than watching him sketch). When he held up the drawing, she cooed, nodding enthusiastically. "Oooh, yes!" She threw her arms around him and kissed him, filled with a sudden rush of excitement. Seeing the design in black and white made it more real to her. It'd just been a thought before, an idea, but now it was out in the universe and it existed and was real. "So, um, can you do it now? Or do you have an appointment you need to be available for?" Mentally, she facepalmed. He'd said the private rooms were free now, that implied he had time now for the whole thing, not just the sketch. "Sorry, dumb question. Uuuh, those rooms do lock, right?" That, she knew, was also something of a stupid question. But she wanted to ask anyway. There were little signs on them that could be switch on and off to let the other people inside the shop know if it was occupied or not, which might've made the need for locks seem unnecessary. Though, Jojo liked to think that Gypsy would've been smart enough to put actual locks on them, considering... Well, Emmet.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny was only caught a bit off guard when Jojo kissed him after he showed her the sketch, and the raven-haired teen actually grinned as she approved of the sketch. Now for the fun part, actually applying said tattoo. Granted, the pain wasn't as bad as a bludger to the chest, or getting your arm dislocated from slamming into a wall, but it was prolonged, and that tended to make it hurt worse. When she asked, and then amended, if they could do it now, he nodded, picking her up by the waist and putting her on her feet again before kissing her. "Normally I think we do? There's no one in them right now though. Lemme just go ahead and get my supplies real fast and I'll be in in a moment." He pointed out one of the doors that was open, and started gathering his gloves, a few sets of needles, and a few other supplies. When he rejoined Jojo, he just hoped that he was right and they didn't strictly need an appointment for the private rooms.

He gestured inside, coming in himself and starting to set up for the tattoo. Yes, he might be a tad nervous, but it wasn't from lack of experience. He'd been doing tattoos for a year now, this was more a case of screwing up on his girlfriend's tattoo. At least she hadn't asked for any names to be put into the tattoo. That was usually the worst idea he'd ever thought of. Then again, he'd met people insistent on getting tattoos with other people's names, so he usually still did them despite not liking the idea of someone putting something so permanent into their skin. He closed the door and locked it.
                                                  "Okay, um, why don't you, uh, take off your shirt and uh, get comfortable while I set up?" He busied himself with his machine, testing it real fast before he snapped on some gloves and got the inks, needles, and machine ready. He then took a deep breath as he got ready to outline the design before starting. "Well, ready when you are."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces