They've flown in the swiftness of time
These days are all gone now but some things remain
When I look and I find - no change
Those were the days of our lives yeah

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique had barely registered that Virgil was holding him in place as he was still trying to figure out what was happening. Virgil said he had a demon living within him named Dante and that he had met him before but he couldn't remember that! Well, no, he remembers a time where Virgil wasn't acting completely like himself but that had only been a couple weeks ago right? A month at the latest! He finally allowed himself to calm down when his boyfriend began asking him what he did remember and especially when. He took a seat haphazardly on the couch still fiddling with his sleeves rattling his brain for memories. "Je me souviens ... Je me souviens de vous avoir rencontré. À la boulangerie. Et vous m'avez défendu contre cet homme. Et puis ... Je me souviens d'avoir quitté la maison de mon père et vous venez ici très bien? Et Beth aussi, qui est mon meilleur ami. Et je parle anglais-which es why vous are looking at me in such confusion. I-I am so sorry Virgil. I do not know what's wrong wiz me! My mind es...et es spiraling. My memories keep coming and going and I do not know why." Dom began hyperventilating again because a small part of him did know why. Despite his memory lapses he could vividly remember the deterioration of his mother's mental faculties while battling her cancer. A cancer that caused the worst of dementia. But he didn't remember it working as quickly as this! What was wrong with him?

╚═══════════════════════
Diamond Wales

Translations:
-I remember...I remember meeting you. At the bakery. And you defended me against that man. And then...I remember moving here out of my father's home and you come here a lot right? And so does Beth, who's my best friend. And I speak English-

The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing's still true
When I look and I find, I still love you,
I still love you
Wearing~
Where~ Home
With~ Virgil?!
What if I'm the one dying?!?