Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:51 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Kyribird

I am very interested in Fortune. I have a few ponies she could get along with pretty well. But the one I really want to toss her way is my stallion Lunar. He is pretty down to earth with a pretty extensive past. At the moment he has two kids, that are made, and a couple grandchild. He is a pretty complex character so there are a million things we could plot.

I don't know if your looking for a friendship for Isolde or something more, but I have a mare who shares in the creepiness factor that she does. My mare Annabelle drinks blood and stalks ponies she finds fascinating. She has a habit of stalking them to the point of obsession where she kills them and collects their bones, after eating them. Not sure how it would go. If they would even come out being friends or rivals? She is twisted because she hasn't found anyone that gave a crap about her so she is hard to get close to. I don't know, but we could always plot something.

I adore Padmavati, but I am unsure of what to offer her. I really want to toss something her way, but I'm unsure of what that what be.

Let me know what you think. I could offer another pony or two, but I didn't want to overload you. c8

Absolutely! Fortune has been pretty neglected (and abandoned a lot) so there's a lot that can be done, and Lunar sounds awesome biggrin

Friendship for Isolde works, though I'm unsure how capable of true friendship she is. 8D It'd be fun to plot.

If you think of anything for Padma let me know 8D

If you wanna plot my AIM is Ebonized Dragon biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:55 pm
Kyribird
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Kyribird

I am very interested in Fortune. I have a few ponies she could get along with pretty well. But the one I really want to toss her way is my stallion Lunar. He is pretty down to earth with a pretty extensive past. At the moment he has two kids, that are made, and a couple grandchild. He is a pretty complex character so there are a million things we could plot.

I don't know if your looking for a friendship for Isolde or something more, but I have a mare who shares in the creepiness factor that she does. My mare Annabelle drinks blood and stalks ponies she finds fascinating. She has a habit of stalking them to the point of obsession where she kills them and collects their bones, after eating them. Not sure how it would go. If they would even come out being friends or rivals? She is twisted because she hasn't found anyone that gave a crap about her so she is hard to get close to. I don't know, but we could always plot something.

I adore Padmavati, but I am unsure of what to offer her. I really want to toss something her way, but I'm unsure of what that what be.

Let me know what you think. I could offer another pony or two, but I didn't want to overload you. c8

Absolutely! Fortune has been pretty neglected (and abandoned a lot) so there's a lot that can be done, and Lunar sounds awesome biggrin

Friendship for Isolde works, though I'm unsure how capable of true friendship she is. 8D It'd be fun to plot.

If you think of anything for Padma let me know 8D

If you wanna plot my AIM is Ebonized Dragon biggrin

Added you so we can talk on there c8  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:28 am
Kyribird

yo u wanna plot Isolde x Takka? > ____>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:34 pm
[Eskimo]
Kyribird

yo u wanna plot Isolde x Takka? > ____>

I am okay with this.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:17 am
Kyribird
I am okay with this.
Did you get hit over the head with any ideas, or you want me to ramble a few out? emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:21 am
[Eskimo]
Kyribird
I am okay with this.
Did you get hit over the head with any ideas, or you want me to ramble a few out? emotion_dowant

I was extremely high yesterday from the hospital so I didn't have time to do much thinking XD

Kyribird

Aged Codger

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:01 am
Kyribird
I was extremely high yesterday from the hospital so I didn't have time to do much thinking XD

So Isolde could get wrapped up in a variety of paths involving Takka, so let me know if any of these strike your/her fancy.

• Takka could convince Isolde that she has some great destiny to fulfill--that she's destined to become a harbinger of death, or even something like a Valkyrie (or anything you think of, honestly, it is open to w/e). He could always leave her dangling on the details, though, and in order for Isolde to learn more about her "path", Takka would require her to work for him for a period of time/number of seances. Basically he'd lie about how taxing it is for him to contact the spirits, and it'd all seem totally logical that he wouldn't be able to give her endless information in one seance. So maybe she'd do what she could to help out around his place and work for him (like she'd think it was all her idea that she'd stick around and help him out, when actually that's what Takka wanted all along), and then once Takka was "rested", he'd "contact the spirits" again and get her a little more info. I imagine given your explanation on Isolde's unsteady psyche, this might beeee...a bad path potentially? LOL. Takka was used by a mare recently and is incredibly bitter about it still, and if you wanted this could turn into a fling (ending in heartbreak if Isolde developed any attachments, because Takka would probably intentionally hurt her to get vicarious revenge on the mare who used him).

• She could stumble across Takka's work area in the deep woods and spy on him during one of his sessions with some NPC Soq. Since she has such a fascination with death, it could tip her one way or the other into deeper obsession, and she could become a sort of stalker/crazed fan of Takka's from afar, and potentially get pretty serious. You'd have to work out the details on this since you know Isolde best, as far as how this would progress, etc. (Actually it could even blend into the above idea if you wanted.)

• It could be a much simpler version of the first idea, but instead of all the intricacies, she could be "hired" by Takka to help with his seances, where she'd act as a sort of creepy fortune teller lady (maybe choosing to work for him with no strings attached considering her obsession). "I see....I see...DEATH." @ some poor, terrified customer. Whether she believes her own mojo is up to you, but Takka wouldn't care as long as she was bringing in customers and doing her job well. He just likes getting paid. Like the first idea, it could end in a fling of sorts, with the same bad end result.

If you like anything/get any ideas from this ramble, just post back and we'll keep working it out till we find a fit. > .> !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:46 pm
[Eskimo]

*PONDER* HMM OKAY SO

Isolde is a rather sharp girl, even if she's bordering on crazypants. She has a creepy sensitive death sense. I doubt that Takka could trick her into doing anything, but she'd definitely be beneficial to him. He'd have to also be beneficial to her, too.

She's not one for super fluffy commitments and heartbreak, either, but I can see her wanting to have a child of her own to do better than her own mother and herd did.

So I could see her making a deal with Takka - You scratch my back, I scratch yours type deal. Business transaction style.

We can also go the obsessed angle, and her working with him to get close to him. She may even believe in his seance stuff for a time - until she's been around for a bit and figures out he's bullshit. How she'll react when she finds out he's a giant liar could go various ways, depending on her frame of mind at that time (since she's basically crazypants in conflicting from uni blood and shite) *strokes beard*

Kyribird

Aged Codger

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:08 pm
Kyribird

Dude, I'd totally be down for a business transaction plot (if it's not too audacious to call it that LMAO).
If the payment was good, Takka would definitely help get her some baskets. Takka would likely manipulate her for as long as she believes his mojo,
maybe using that to get even more payment for his end of the deal. idk I guess we'd have to see how it goes. O .O
What do you think she could offer Takka to "scratch his back"? BS customers and work for him for a time, offer him some type of supplies, etc.? Any rambling ideas?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:18 pm
[Eskimo]
Kyribird

Dude, I'd totally be down for a business transaction plot (if it's not too audacious to call it that LMAO).
If the payment was good, Takka would definitely help get her some baskets. Takka would likely manipulate her for as long as she believes his mojo,
maybe using that to get even more payment for his end of the deal. idk I guess we'd have to see how it goes. O .O
What do you think she could offer Takka to "scratch his back"? BS customers and work for him for a time, offer him some type of supplies, etc.? Any rambling ideas?

Probably help him out with his customers. She DOES have a creepy accuracy with things she could easily lend to him to make it more authentic. >_>

Kyribird

Aged Codger

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:18 am
Kyribird
Probably help him out with his customers. She DOES have a creepy accuracy with things she could easily lend to him to make it more authentic. >_>

lol rad. > ____> !! <3

Did you want to do any RP, or you just want to keep this as backplotted stuff? I am totally cool with either, though I'm slow with RP these days.
And did you wanna enter them in edited breedings only, or unedited, too? (No rush on a fling if you aren't down for it yet, btw.)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:57 am
[Eskimo]
Kyribird

lol rad. > ____> !! <3

Did you want to do any RP, or you just want to keep this as backplotted stuff? I am totally cool with either, though I'm slow with RP these days.
And did you wanna enter them in edited breedings only, or unedited, too? (No rush on a fling if you aren't down for it yet, btw.)

I'm okay with RP or backplot. I am also molasses with RP, so we can be drippy together.

I think for them edited only =3 I have to see who is next on my priority list since I won my LL breeding slot this month XD But we can work it out whenever!

Kyribird

Aged Codger

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:57 pm
I can see Lockes being the one to teach Altair proper manners. She might be a homicidal Soquili (though she is trying to reform herself, with mild success) but she is also a lady. With all the stress she's been under recently, I can see a plot where they come into contact and after an unsatisfactory meeting, Lockes snaps because he can not speak that way to a lady!

Whether violence ensues or if she just goes insanely proper governess mode is up to you.

Also, if you'd like, Mint Candy could meet her, wherein he picks the worst day to try and chat her up and she chases him off herself. (Or sends her gator familiar after him.)

Double also, not sure if you saw, but I sent you Rosalyn's info via AIM. 3nodding
Kyribird

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces