Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:51 pm
*wriggles* whee

Made a few tweaks to some of the boys..and the first post. orz  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:42 pm
Meepfur

User Image
SO HOW BOUT SOME PLOTS.....

Nia here I haven't had the chance to RP at all, so I don't really know what she's like. Except that she's a little on the quiet side and loves to appreciate the small things in life. She can also be sort of motherly to foals. I've currently got it in mind that she's just kinda chillin' in some cave she found... somewhere. So I was thinking for giggles, what if she shared a territory with Halaa? :'D If she discovers this she'd be quite surprised and a little cautious. And then to see what he's like?! Xcuz u sir y so rood??? |8

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Meepfur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:10 am
Kyrieko

Bahaha, YES PLZ. He would very surprised and dismayed to find that someone had inhabited 'his' cave when he wasn't paying attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:38 am
Meepfur

I would be interested in rp with Yinehi-Atsadi, possibly with this young lady?
User Image
She's not been an adult for too long, but she finds life to be one long joyful moment, and isn't really scared of anything because of her sunny disposition towards everything. So it would be interesting for her to meet somebody who is fearful.
Plus I have a real soft spot for older Soquilis that are still single (as I have one stallion who is about the same age XD )

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Meepfur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:31 pm
CitrusCupcake

I would love that! 4laugh Poor old guy could use a bit of cheering up!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:35 pm
Meepfur
Kyrieko

Bahaha, YES PLZ. He would very surprised and dismayed to find that someone had inhabited 'his' cave when he wasn't paying attention.

Nia is wondering how it can be 'his' cave when he does not inhabit it 8<
She's taking good care of it! Don't make faces at her please, she's not hurting anything okay.

LMAO! I am all for this, do you wanna do a bit of RP for it? Or plots only for now? Whatcha feelin like bby ;3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:40 am
Meepfur
CitrusCupcake

I would love that! 4laugh Poor old guy could use a bit of cheering up!

Sorry, forgot I hadn't replied to this ^_^;
You want to get a rp going?

I would also like to snag rp with Al-Hattal at some point with this lady;
User Image
She's heading towards being spoken for, and is a dedicated healer, but she's never come across hardcore flirting XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:47 am
I got lifed. orz But I am working on being back, and am still interested in everything that's been discussed! And possibly new things, once I'm a bit more in order.  

Meepfur

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:37 pm
Meepfur

So, I've been looking for something specifically for Suha and I think maybe Rjomi would be good for it (unless you have another one who would suit better that's not here?)

Suha has awful memory problems. She believes a curse was placed on her when she was a foal that causes her to be unable to remember much of anything. Instead, it fades every night after she sleeps. She doesn't completely forget - more like it's an old and faded memory - like a worn photograph.

Because of this, Suha tries to cling desperately to anything and everything she's introduced to. The more the interaction, the better she remembers, but she will never quite be able to remember completely. More often than not, you can see her walking around and murmuring to herself in attempts to make herself remember - or staring at something that seems familiar that she cannot place.

I'd really like a plot where someone is willing to stick around. They'd have to be patient, and it's likely going to be extremely frustrating. Friend or more, but she definitely needs someone who is able to put up with it and stick it through.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:01 pm
Kyribird

So, I've been looking for something specifically for Suha and I think maybe Rjomi would be good for it (unless you have another one who would suit better that's not here?)

Suha has awful memory problems. She believes a curse was placed on her when she was a foal that causes her to be unable to remember much of anything. Instead, it fades every night after she sleeps. She doesn't completely forget - more like it's an old and faded memory - like a worn photograph.

Because of this, Suha tries to cling desperately to anything and everything she's introduced to. The more the interaction, the better she remembers, but she will never quite be able to remember completely. More often than not, you can see her walking around and murmuring to herself in attempts to make herself remember - or staring at something that seems familiar that she cannot place.

I'd really like a plot where someone is willing to stick around. They'd have to be patient, and it's likely going to be extremely frustrating. Friend or more, but she definitely needs someone who is able to put up with it and stick it through.

He would definitely be willing to stick around and help her out/be friends! I don't know whether it would develop into something more or stay as friends, since I only have a general idea of him at this point, but someone to befriend and help out would be fantastic for him.  

Meepfur

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:17 pm
Slowly tweaking and adding stuff.

I currently have no internet access on my computer, only on my phone, so RP replies are still on hold. I hate phone-typing those.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:50 pm
Meepfur

I maybe have an offer for a ladyfriend for Halaa if you're interested? She's an usdia so it'd be mockbreedings only <3

User Image

Alianne is a friendly enough soul, who likes company in small groups. However, she is incredibly shy and cautious when meeting strangers, so can find it hard to make friends. She is usually quite solitary, and enjoys tending to her garden as a hobby.

Maybe she could stumble upon his territory while trying to find somewhere for herself, and could show she'd not a threat because she's so small or something? And then maybe they could get to talking and see if they get along? ^.^

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:54 pm
Phail Ninja

Oh my gosh, yesssss. This sounds not only absolutely perfect, but would be so totally adorable. *_* I would love to see if they get on!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:10 pm
Meepfur
Phail Ninja

Oh my gosh, yesssss. This sounds not only absolutely perfect, but would be so totally adorable. *_* I would love to see if they get on!

Ahhhhh yay! How do you want to go about it? XD

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:21 pm
Phail Ninja

I can do plot and/or RP, whatever you prefer! My RP's a bit slow/stalled for now, with inconsistent computer access, but once that's solved I should be good :3.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff