Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:55 pm
Still adding some ponies up, but open!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:43 pm
At some point I need rp with Caspian and/or Daphne! MAMA/GRANDMA wants to snuggle her bbs. I know they aren't on your list, buuuuut. >.>; family.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:53 pm
Infinities
At some point I need rp with Caspian and/or Daphne! MAMA/GRANDMA wants to snuggle her bbs. I know they aren't on your list, buuuuut. >.>; family.

Yessss! Once I confirm what their personalities were like, I will get back to you on this!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:54 pm
Hooray! Thank you Tsu!!  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:42 pm
-hipchecks-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:15 pm
*Rubs greedy little hands all over the thread*

Er, I mean. Rue for Vulca(h) training? Aaaand Blight to antagonize Vitriol, y/n?  

Lady_Ourania

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:31 pm
Lady_Ourania
*Rubs greedy little hands all over the thread*

Er, I mean. Rue for Vulca(h) training? Aaaand Blight to antagonize Vitriol, y/n?

PLEASE TO ALL OF THESE. Vulcan will be more excited than Vit, who will be so jealous that mama pays special attention to Blight.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:21 pm
If you are still rping Vitriol as a foal, perhaps she could run into my unikalona, Morana? Morana has a soft spot for foals. She is mentally unstable, so it could be an interesting experience for the filly.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:52 pm
cyhorse
If you are still rping Vitriol as a foal, perhaps she could run into my unikalona, Morana? Morana has a soft spot for foals. She is mentally unstable, so it could be an interesting experience for the filly.

I'd loooove this. Vit would be already wary due to Morana's appearance, but that just means she'd be more likely to be respectful than not. I can try to start something up for us, if you'd like?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:35 pm
Tsunake
cyhorse

I'd loooove this. Vit would be already wary due to Morana's appearance, but that just means she'd be more likely to be respectful than not. I can try to start something up for us, if you'd like?

Yay! And yes, I'd love if you could start. <3  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:45 pm
Tsunake

Hey Tsu! Fair warning,I want to steal you for all the plots. Bwahaha.
Anyway, to start! I was thinking it would be a lot of fun for Eteri Voska to wind up in Hallon's woods... Perhaps get herself caught in a trap of some kind, perhaps due to recent storms and a fallen tree or something. Anyway, she can sort of be a young Damsel in Distress, and maybe later return as an adult to prompt him to go exploring the way he wants to? Just a thought. ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:04 pm
You have such amazing ponies *u*.

I still love the idea of Kit and Marnie being friends nwn<3.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:53 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Tsunake

Hey Tsu! Fair warning,I want to steal you for all the plots. Bwahaha.
Anyway, to start! I was thinking it would be a lot of fun for Eteri Voska to wind up in Hallon's woods... Perhaps get herself caught in a trap of some kind, perhaps due to recent storms and a fallen tree or something. Anyway, she can sort of be a young Damsel in Distress, and maybe later return as an adult to prompt him to go exploring the way he wants to? Just a thought. ^.^

Ahh,I'm all for this!

Aww cute, that would be a lot of fun! I'd love to do that. Hallon would do his best to aid your poor girl... and I'd love for them to meet up again once she's grown! Would you like me to start something up?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:58 pm
Jackariah Beckett
You have such amazing ponies *u*.

I still love the idea of Kit and Marnie being friends nwn<3.

Thank you very much!

And I think they'd be quite cute together. <3 I'm all for an RP if you are!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:40 pm
Tsunake
Ahh,I'm all for this!

Aww cute, that would be a lot of fun! I'd love to do that. Hallon would do his best to aid your poor girl... and I'd love for them to meet up again once she's grown! Would you like me to start something up?

Sorry, I never even saw this!
Squee, I am so glad to hear it. Yes, I would be most grateful if you would start something for them. ^.^

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff