Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
FAVORITE ROCK BAND Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FAVORITE ROCK BAND
  LED ZEPPLIN
  SUM 41
  ACDC
  CROSSFADE
  GREENDAY
  RAMNSTEIN
View Results

pimp_27

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:47 pm
I ADDED RAMNSTEIN IN THE POLL. NOT MY FAVORITE BUT I STILL WANT TO SEE HOW MANY FANS VOTE FOR THESE GUYS  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:50 am
User Image  

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

sqall leonhart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:18 am
green day by far they are the greatest punk rock band ever  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:40 pm
definite_blonde
User Image

rofl rofl rofl

He's just a little perturbed that I can handle two languages while he struggles over one. wink

I really should shut up and solve the problem, but I'm feeling a little confrontational.  

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150

Rebal Hottie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:12 pm
oh mr. Frozen Soul jus cause u like that stupid a** band dont mean u can dis pimp_27 like that! it was jus his own opinoin u music snob jus get ova it damn! Plus Green Day & Crossfade r the ******** best bands ever besides AC/DC but they r close!! HELLS BELLS BABY!!! twisted by the way pimp 27 u need 2 call me!!! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:28 pm
definite_blonde
User Image
Why does it bother ur stupid blonde a** if he writes in caps! leave him alone bout it & get the ******** ova it!! twisted  

Rebal Hottie

VegetasWoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:00 pm
Rock?

Aerosmith! That's real American rock. XD

Pink Floyd is awesome as well. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:57 pm
Rebal Hottie
oh mr. Frozen Soul jus cause u like that stupid a** band dont mean u can dis pimp_27 like that! it was jus his own opinoin u music snob jus get ova it damn! Plus Green Day & Crossfade r the ******** best bands ever besides AC/DC but they r close!!

I get what you're saying. I just have one request.:
Click to make me shut up.
Rebal Hottie
by the way pimp 27 u need 2 call me!!! lol

Yeah, between the two of you, you should be able to manage to operate a telephone. It's a shame. Those are some genes we don't need in the pool.
What would I say if you both spontaneously combusted? I'd call it natural selection.

Alright, I'm leaving this particular part, and dropping it once and for all.

Edit: By the way, it's quite obvious that you're a couple. You seem made for each other. I sort of think its funny, however, that the female is defending the male. Talk about role reversal. Oh well.  

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150

Rebal Hottie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:51 pm
but exuse me a*****e i write the way i wanna ******** write and u need 2 shut ur damn hole in ur face u stupid p***y in case u didnt see ma and pimp_27 r BF & GF! u know u little dumb ******** jus shut up b/c i know how 2 write & if u dont understand it then dont read the damn thing u ******** FACE!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:32 am
Rebal Hottie
but exuse me a*****e i write the way i wanna ******** write and u need 2 shut ur damn hole in ur face u stupid p***y in case u didnt see ma and pimp_27 r BF & GF! u know u little dumb ******** jus shut up b/c i know how 2 write & if u dont understand it then dont read the damn thing u ******** FACE!! twisted

Isn't what i being written above considered Harrasment? and isn't that breaking one of the guild rules?  

Cora_Tealeaf

Cora_Tealeaf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:36 am
"A Frozen Soul"

rofl crying rofl crying rofl crying rofl
Love the link.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:55 pm
Led Zepplin rocks!  

~Pancake_Las~

shaggylong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:16 am
A Frozen Soul
Rebal Hottie
oh mr. Frozen Soul jus cause u like that stupid a** band dont mean u can dis pimp_27 like that! it was jus his own opinoin u music snob jus get ova it damn! Plus Green Day & Crossfade r the ******** best bands ever besides AC/DC but they r close!!

I get what you're saying. I just have one request.:
Click to make me shut up.
Rebal Hottie
by the way pimp 27 u need 2 call me!!! lol

Yeah, between the two of you, you should be able to manage to operate a telephone. It's a shame. Those are some genes we don't need in the pool.
What would I say if you both spontaneously combusted? I'd call it natural selection.

Alright, I'm leaving this particular part, and dropping it once and for all.

Edit: By the way, it's quite obvious that you're a couple. You seem made for each other. I sort of think its funny, however, that the female is defending the male. Talk about role reversal. Oh well.
must u fight. pimp will beat the crap out of u if he knew who u were believe me so u should calm down about that gay rammstein band and just forget about everything ok good now............ sit haha  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:12 pm
Does anybody in this Guild listen to

Fall Out Boy
The Killers
Panic! At the Disco
All American Reject
My Chemical Romance  

Miss.Pepsi

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff