Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Gray Manor and Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:04 pm
A V A L O N β–Ό C A T L I N

Vampire Mother
Di Inferi Clan

User Image

Avalon shrugged at her first question. She knew she could learn to control it but based on how long it took her to control just her normal vampire strength it could be a very long time before she wasn't a walking magnet. At the second after thought tho Ava shook her head. "No shhh she's our baby she deserves to be spoiled rotten at home with us." She said with a grin. Though Sophie did have a point... With her being a walking magnet a wayward pair of scissors could easily hurt their baby... maybe it was time for daycare.... She shrugged.

She was easily distracted by Sophie draping herself across her lap.
                                                              "Much more fun I agree, but not in front of the children." She winked at her best friend before pushing the girl off of her with a laugh. Their daughter was making a face that implied digust at their actions and Ava chuckled. The toddler grinned when Mummy Sophie told her she was right and stuck her tongue out at mummy Ava which garnered her a roll of the eyes. "You'd think she'd be delayed or something due to my shenanigans but nope she's smart as a whip...."

Willow grinned at them.
                                                              "I'm super duper smart! I'm just small. Uncle Pesti says that I should be bigger than I am!" Avalon nodded her head. "Yupp... but your cute being so teeny tiny!" She grinned and then sighed. "Guess I should try and meditate or some s**t. You two wanna go find Pestilence while I try that?" Willow nodded enthusiastically, grabbing Mummy Sophie's hand and dragging her out of the room while she lectured on about being careful around mummy until she got better. She nodded her head solemnly at her words.

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:39 pm

User Image

𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑁_𝑷 𝑬 𝑺 𝑻 𝑰 𝑳 𝑬 𝑡 π‘ͺ 𝑬_ πΊπ‘…π΄π‘Œ _πŸ™΅_ 𝐢𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐴𝑁𝐷𝑅𝐴 _𝑺 𝑢 𝑷 𝑯 𝑰 𝑬_ 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝑇

πŸ™€ π‘‰π‘Žπ‘šπ‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  _ π‘œπ‘“ _ 𝐷𝑖 _ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘– _πΆπ‘™π‘Žπ‘› πŸ™¦

”What is it? What did you do?”

She shushed him, laced a delicate finger over her lips then took his hand and led the older man down the hall. He was suspicious, and he had every right to be. But lucky for Sophie, he was not a mind reader, just a vampire. The portraits lining the walls were suspiciously silent, the bastards never did listen, did they? She asked for discretion, well, 'asked' is a gray word but that's not the point. They were making him suspicious was the point, and she didn't need any help in that regard whatsoever. He cleared his throat and tried to speak but she flashed him a look, one that said 'we're ready', as she moved closer to the door at the end of the hall.

It had been an empty room, and in a sense it was still empty, except for the racing heart and sack of meat tied to a rickety wooden chair in the center of dusty wooden floorboards. Pestilence could smell him now. ”I thought this would help.” Sophie tried to explain. ”I just... I want you to ask him. I want you to be sure.”

”Sophie. What did you do.” He wasn't asking now. So she stopped explaining, took the iron key in her hand to unlock the door and pushed it open wide. ”Eric?” Disbelief twinkled in his eye as he pushed past and Sophie stumbled.

”Orion,” The hoarse voice croaked. ”You haven't aged a day,” he said. ”So it's true then.” He coughed, chest rattling against the chains as he breathed in deep. He was paralyzed to the chair, otherwise the binds would have been vanished long before Pestilence ever arrived. Sophie had been careful.

”What are you trying to prove, girl?” his voice rose, the sight of the old man had angered him and Sophie couldn't understand why.

”You told me there is power in purity, in the old ways. Well I don't see it. And you said; these men were loyal. I don't know why, they betrayed you, but you won't see it. So ask him, Pestilence. Ask him whatever you want because for the next few hours he is drunk on veritaserum.” She swallowed a dry lump. She could see the wheels turning in Pestilence's mind but couldn't even guess at what he was thinking. And when he made it clear that he chose not to speak, she did it for him. ”Are you loyal, Eric? Are you so loyal to blood and tradition that you would fight alongside Death Eaters once more, should they call on you?”

”No.”

”And if you had ever been caught, would you've given up their names to save yourself?”

”Yes.”

”And when Orion Gray and Julian Sharp were left for dead to the vampires, did anyone even care?”

”No,” the old wizard laughed, "They were the patsies."

When she spun around to face Pestilence he was already within inches of her, breathing down her neck and a black stare in his eye. Sophie took a quick step back out of instinct. ”I did this for you--”

”No," he said slowly "You did this for you. And I understand, you're bored, you want more. Fine, but don't presume to tell me what I already know.”

”Then kill him.”

"What?!"

"Kill him, and we send a message. That wizarding kind have been on top for far too long. And that is going to change."

"No," he said. And she almost laughed. Was he really just going to let him go? After all of this? She couldn't believe it. But he held up a hand to quiet her paranoia. "No, I have a much better use for him. See to it that he's administered a mild dose of Draught of Living Death and put him in one of the bedrooms."

Sophie eyed him warily, she didn't know what to think of all this. Had he always known that he was being used? No, she didn't believe that. The way he talked of the past, he still had hope. She had to break that. "Fine." Pestilence turned to leave but before he was gone, she had to ask. "What are you going to do to him?"

Pestilence stopped in the doorway looking out into the corridor, she didn't think he'd answer with the way his foot hovered to take that final step. But then he caught her eye and simply said, "Just a few experiments."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                              β—†β—‡β—ˆ Gray Manor
                                                              β—†β—‡β—ˆ Fall of 2037
                                                              β—†β—‡β—ˆ Vampire Fledgling
                                                              ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Vampire Mother
Di Inferi Clan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Avalon led her boyfriend into the home where she lived.
                                                                              It was a little strange of a place to be introducing him to her daughter, but seeing as she could only be up at night and there weren't any kid friendly places open at night really, they were being introduced in her home. She stopped in the entryway of the manor and looked around for the child, but before she could even call her name, around the corner she came, skidding across the tile in her socks.
                                                                              "Mommy! Did you know that Mama Sophie bought me a new dress!" She asked in a high pitched squealing voice.

Ava chuckled and grabbed the girl and swung her into the air mid run.
                                                                              "You know, I thought that dress looked new. Are you excited to meet Dmitri?" She asked curiously,
                                                                              while she hugged the child with a smile.
                                                                              "Because I think he is very excited to meet my little munchkin." The six year old girl nodded her head with a serious look on her face. She grabbed her mother's face with both of her tiny hands and then planted a sloppy kiss on her nose.

"I am the most excited to meet your boyfriend. Mama Sophie says that no matter what he can't be my daddy though.... which duh cuz Mama Sopie is my daddy!" She smiled big before squirming out her mother's arms and planting her feet on the ground again. Avalon had never expected herself to be a mother, let alone a rather decent one. She had definitely never expected to love a child as much as she loved that little girl.
                                                                              She had never expected to be in a pretty stable relationship with anyone other than Sophie, and she had never ever expected to be a vampire. So many things had changed in her life, and yet here she was, happy, loved,
                                                                              and with a beautiful baby girl.

She glanced at her boyfriend with a smile and ruffled her kids hair.
                                                                              "Well Dimi.... this is Willow, my daughter. She's called Sophie her dad.... since the beginning of time I swear, but she's going to love you. I promise." She smiled, and Willow crashed into Dmitri's legs with a hug, proving her mother's point.

"Hi! I'm Willow. I'm six years old and I'm a witch unlike my mommy and mama! Do you love my mommy? Are you gonna marry her? Are you her Prince Charming? If you do marry her are you gonna get Uncle Pesti to turn you into a vampire too? Cuz you know if you don't you'll get old and die while mommy will stay young and pretty forever and ever. So you really should do that... well if you plan on marrying her and being her prince Charming and all. Because you that's happily ever after!" The child spouted off question after question, and before Ava realized it, the child was spilling her biggest secret. Her eyes went wide and she stared at the six year old for a long few seconds before turning her eyes up to Dimi and running a hand through her hair nervously.

"Well uhh... I was planning on breaching that subject a bit more tactfully... but kids.... you know?

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:06 pm
𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori π”Žamenev
я Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠΌΡƒ Π½Π΅ ΡƒΡΡ‚ΡƒΠΏΠ»ΡŽ
of house Slytherin ___________ twenty-six years old
Ministry of Magic Obliviator
☭

User Image

Time really is a fickle thing. It felt like yesterday that his entire world had been turned upside down, but at the same time, as if he'd known Ava his entire life. But neither were true and it only furthered to confuse how Dmitri really and truly felt about this girl. Was it serious enough that he should be meeting her daughter? There are different levels in relationships but Dmitri would be lying if he knew even a single one of them. His history hasn't exactly been... a long one. Only in recent years had he begun to look backβ€”really lookβ€”and spot the destructive patterns cropping up like weeds. He could never get close to a girl in his youth, not after stalking a girl, anyway. He had not known it then but it was guilt that always stood in his way; guilt and hate.

But life didn't have to be all about guilt and hate, and Ava showed him that. She never quite gave up on him, even when he gave up on himself. And over time, he eventually had told her everything. How his entire family, save for him and two others, had all been thrown in Azkaban, how they had been searching for a dark artifact, something powerful, and destroyed just about everyone that stood in their way. He was piss-arse drunk at the time, of course, but it felt good to get it off his chest. Even after that, she hadn't given up on him. So what the hell was it about meeting her kid that made him second guess everything he had fought so hard for. It couldn't just be fear, that was irrational. Or maybe it wasn't. He had no experience with children other then that he had once been a child himself, however long ago that was. But the gardens of the estate were vibrant and beautiful, even if he could hardly see in the black of night. Dmitri followed Ava up the short steps inside the manor and blinked to adjust his eyes to the suddenly fierce light of torches, sconces, and candles throughout the foyer. It wasn't long until a tiny brunette popped up from, somewhere, he honestly wasn't sure until she was scooped up into her mother's arms. When the child's attention finally focused on him, a layer of sweat suddenly beaded the nape of his neck then she tackled his leg. ”Well hello there Willow, Iβ€”β€œ Dimi tried to keep up with her rapid fire questions but was already stumbling, and that was before she mentioned something about vampires. A mix of shock and confusion wrinkled his brows and looked to Ava for.. something.. something other than 'whoops.' ”I uh, huh, that's a lot of questions, isn't it? Why don't we start with something a little easier? Like, what's your favorite thing to do in the whole wide world? I'll tell you mine first, I love to go riding on a winged-horse, it's almost like flying a broom but you get to have a big, furry friend with you. What's your favorite thing Willow?” If he was the least bit lucky, he'll avoid ever having to answer those life-changing questions to a six year old and maybe save that for a quiet night with just Ava.

Turning to look up at the blond, he shot her a careful look and said, ”Yeah I might have a few questions for you about that later.” Honestly, it can't be true, can it? It must be a hilarious prank that that Sophie girl had started, right? Right? Avalon was the furthest thing he would have expected from a vampire. Someone dark, brooding, cold and with a stark grayness to their pallor that one would just think 'oh, probably sick or something' and keep on moving. But she was... anything but that.

Fall of 2038

//OOC://

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Vampire Mother
Di Inferi Clan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ava breathed a sigh of relief when he just offered for them to talk about that portion later. That at least gave her time to come up with a way to explain everything without sounding like a big old liar pants... as Willow would say. She gently pulled her daughter off of Dimi with a smile. "How about we greet nicely Willow instead of slamming questions at him like a wild animal. " Willow stuck her tongue out at her mother and rolled her eyes.

"I stated my name and my age. That is a polite greeting!"

"You are supposed to wait for an answer before berating them with questions." Willow shrugged and ignored her mother, instead deeming it necesarry to answer Dmitri's question. "My favourite thing in the world is playing with the house elves! Or coloring. Will you take me riding on a wingy horse???" Ava gave a quiet sigh at her daughter's insolence. She supposed she probably should have worked on manners earlier in the girl's life, but Ava wasn't very well mannered herself. It was hard to expect her kid to have good manners.

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:58 pm

User Image

Orion.PESTILENCE.Gray _πŸ™΅_ Cassandra .SOPHIE.Nott

πŸ™€ Vampires . of . Di . Inferi . Clan πŸ™¦

The plush carpet squished between her toes with every twirl and dancing step. A woman was singing in a high tune and the piano played crisp and loud from the record player in the corner of te room. Sophie's pale face dimmed in the shade from the moonlight; her skin sunken, gaunt, and gray. Her steps were slow and she was clumsy on her toes as she danced. Pestilence had not seemed to notice until she stumbled into a lamp and clattered down on the floor.

”Sophie? You're white as a sheet. You said you've been eating, are you?” Pestilence rose from his chair discarded the newspaper and helped her to her feet. Then he summoned a house-elf and barked, ”Fetch the cattle.”

”I'm not hungry,” she lied through her teeth, ”I already ate.” Sophie was weak, but she was furious. This was not how her death was supposed to turn out. She was not to be locked in manor both in life and death. She would not suffer it. ”If you would just let me leave...” she started, but he cut her off.

"And what? Sophie, you're young, you're bloodthirsty, you cannot control yourself. You do not need to be out there in the worldβ€”"

"It isn't safe," she finished him, mockingly. "D'you know what else isn't safe?" She whispered as streaks of blood poured out of her ears. ”Leaving me to rot in this hell with nothing and no one.”

Something changed in his face, the stoic expression hardened, if at all possible, and seemed to be questioning himself in that hesitation. "Sophie, please, listen to me, you're hungry and weak. Please eat.” The human girl had been standing over her all this time, but Sophie hadn't noticed her until now.

”No!” she shrieked, stubborn and desperate. She couldn't even remember what she was fighting because all she could hear were the sound of a human heart drumming in her ears. ”Get away from meβ€”ARGH!” She pushed him away and an orb of soft yellow light bounced out of the palm of her hand. Pestilence, Sophie, and the human girl both stopped to stare at the ball of light; it was nearly the size of a bludger. It rolled, the surface of its face cackled and smoked like fire untilβ€”BOOM!

Blinding light flashed. A black pitch stained the center and debris scattered across the room. Smoke swirled and half a dozen tiny fires had started in the carpets and draperies. The furniture nearby had turned to ash, and the rest of the room was torn apart and covered in soot. Pestilence hit the far wall with his shoulder, his ears were ringing and his eyes struggled to adjust. Sophie had toppled into a table and was tangled between the wooden pieces, unconscious. The human did not survive.

"Dammit Sophie.”

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                              β—†β—‡β—ˆ Gray Manor
                                                              β—†β—‡β—ˆ Fall of 2044
                                                              β—†β—‡β—ˆ Vampire and Fledgling
                                                              ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff