Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Traveling Reenactment Faire IT hub - NOW OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:51 pm
LETS SEND OUT THE ADVERTISEMENTS, WIND UP THIS MAYPOLE AND CELEBRATE, THE FAIRE IS NOW OPEN!

LydaLynn
Yumitoko II
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Miss Cherie
FitzRoyal
Kitsune mistress nyoko
lunadriel
lolternative

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:53 pm
HUZZAH!

Welcome gentle folk! blaugh

ToniCourtel

Sparkly Star

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:03 pm
Additional pings to members/plotted part timers/one timers/enteractions not on the mailing list

CitrusCupcake
Sabin Duvert
Amirynth
Revel1984
NovaCracker
Insane Butterfly
Novablu
pippi18848
Roniel Targaryen
AstoriaFallen

AND AS A REMINDER: MEMBERS DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT NEED TO BE LAPSANGS OR SOUCHONGS!

As stated, we're a mix of cultures and the troupe always invites more! ANY breed species or race is welcome except for like... Skinwalkers. We have a day of the dead inspired Quilimp mare and some raccoons already part of the group, and Yumitoko has a midwife that comes for some of the fairs/travels with them for a while that met them during the "Enchanted Tea Garden Festival" that's the Raspberry leaf tea girl

LIFES A RENFAIR, LETS CELEBRATE!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:16 pm
Hip hip HUZZAH!
Hip hip HUZZAH!
Hip hip HUZZAH!

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:21 pm
BTW if you guys want an invite to the herd group chat please send me your AIM if you have one!

LydaLynn
I might already have you but I have so many aim addresses its sort of hard keeping track of who's who

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:23 pm
mindsend
BTW if you guys want an invite to the herd group chat please send me your AIM if you have one!

LydaLynn
I might already have you but I have so many aim addresses its sort of hard keeping track of who's who

Thanks but I don't have AIM. I have Skype - and the id there is LydaLynnRae - but that's all.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:27 pm
AstoriaFallen
I'm trying to think of what Jasper, the Hare I won, can do for the herd. He can gather things and be parts of shows if need be. Have we figured out any definite roles for familiars?

Totally just noticed this in the lapsang conversation thread so continuing it here

Familiars can literally be just as full of a role in a faire as any soquili! They can host shops, Be actors in shows, acrobats, messengers, scouts, singers. They can manage game boothes within their size and dexterity and natural skill limits and even act as Royal members of the court! Some years a Pair of Rabbits might be King and Queen to a court and Ride on the backs of their noble steeds dressed in full elaborate costumes. A rabbit can get a saddle that straps in their riders (Mice and Flutters) And take them for wild bounding rides available only to the smallest of the small guests!

Familiars are 100% Equal to Soquili in this group! THERE IS NO BIGGOTRY WITHIN THE HERD TOWARD THEM!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:48 am
I'll have to make a post in the troupe members list as Chocolat is definately part of the herd as a midwife ^_^

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen
Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:59 am
mindsend

Anupama2006  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:00 am
THIS SEEMS LIKE FUN
MIND: I wanna be part of the Mailing list!

Mindsend

I would love to have one or several join this, as well. Miss Ethel Anne would die to be a Queen. XD  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:16 am
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
THIS SEEMS LIKE FUN
I would love to have one or several join this, as well. Miss Ethel Anne would die to be a Queen. XD

biggrin Awesome! I've added you to the Mailing list, and Anyone can be a Queen, King, Monarch (For the agendered/gender neutral) Version, Princes and princesses and members of the royal court even if most of the time they're just a latrine digger before the event, even of the same kingdom if a certain kingdom fits them better than others and someone else is already there, since its a character role and if you can learn the lines, if you're one of the Show Royalty, or stay in character during the day while having no set script, you're golden! So Miss Ethel could not only play a role of an exotic queen from a far away land, or a noble prince if it should fit them to make a character that is such, but could also dress up like a scary monster or take raccoon's on a speedy little ride. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:15 pm
Request To Join

Pet Name: Miss Ethel Anne
Pet Image:
User Image

Background Info:
______Born at the Faire?: Nooo~
______Born elsewhere?: Indeed!
____________If so, from where?: Somewhere in the Soquili lands, unsure of where. She was removed from the lands, but returned.
____________Were /Are they in another Herd?: Lutra's Lantern herd.
____________Why did they decide to join the Troupe?: A community where she can feel like she matters~
______Lifemated or living relatives?: No
____________If so, would they be interested in joining currently or in the future?: N/A
______Other Info?:
Ethel's backstory is a bit odd. She was captured and taken from the Soquili lands as a foal when the pale faced men first arrived on their ships, and taken back to their motherland. There, she was quite an oddity, and the king's prized pet. She was treated as royalty, always being pampered and flaunted around town. This gave her quite the princess complex, and when the king began pairing her with stallions of his own land to produce more like her, she felt she was far too good for any of the males offered, and refused to mate. The king, frustrated and angry with the mare, assumed she was barren and ordered for her to be sent back to the Soquili lands to be traded with the natives.

Upon arrival to the Soquili lands, Miss Ethel Anne was confused and scared. She was led to a small village, and immediately after being traded for some skins and trinkets, she was untied and set free. They even let her keep her jewelry and lantern.

Since she's been back, she stood by the sea, unmoving, for quite some time. She refused to eat or sleep, certain that her king would send for her on one of his ships once more. Months seemed to pass, and finally the winters came. Ethel was forced to leave the bitter cold winds of the ocean, and has since become quite humbled. She's rather melancholy, and could probably use a bit of company to cheer her up.

Faire Info:
______What role would they be interested in?: Queen of the day, whaaaat? With Ethel's past, she'd die for the chance to feel royal again.
Otherwise, she'd be happy to be part of the other entertainment, be it in a play or telling stories of the far-off land she was once accustomed to.
______Skills they have?: Looking pretty and over-exaggerating things
______Skills that you would like them to see them develop? People skills would be nice XD

Brief Personality Description:
She's definitely a bit of a princess, though more so in how she presents herself as opposed to how she treats people. At first she can come off as very arrogant, but once she gets to know someone she begins to show her true self, which is a mild mannered, misunderstood mare who just wants to be liked.

Timeline:
______Currently, do you intend them to stay with the herd for their full lifespan?: Perhaps~? I'm unsure as of yet, it'll depend on what plots she gets along the way.
____________If not, what plans do you have in store for them?: The fun is in the not knowing, right? XD

Mindsend

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:31 am

Mindsend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:42 am
Our Herd Wishes To Host

Herd Name (s): Eterna Fiamma
Link to Herd Thread / Guild if applicable: Herd Thread

Background Info:
______Currently how many members in the herd?: 10ish ( I own 6 )
______What Beliefs does the herd follow?: That the Flame is eternal and it guides the lost, living or dead.
______Other Info?: The thread should have everything you need.

Territory Info:
______Size?: they are somewhat concentrated to 3 - 5 miles.
______Environmental Region / Climate?: Forest at the base of the mountains, near the O-da-lv Pass, above the Kawanii Village. Normal weather and seasons.
______Other Info?:

Neighboring Herds:
______Any herds bordering Hosting Herd's lands?: No idea
____________Are they Allies, Neutral or Aggressive?: See above

Hosting Info:
______Are there any customs that the Troupe would need to follow?: Nope
______Would there be any Ceremonies / Festivals during the Troupe's stay?: There could be depending on when the Troupe arrives ect.
______Would the herd be interested in Solo or Group RP's?: I'll say, both are fine!
______Can the herd provide any assistance to the Troupe?: Yes, that's what Eterna Fiamma is all about.
______Would the herd be interested in a future alliance?: Of course
____________ If yes, would they like a return visit from the Troupe? Sure
Mindsend

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:45 am
Code:

Mindsend

Please nwn <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas