Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Phail's Singles - OPEN [Added Marille! Updated 1st Post] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:36 am
~Twilight...Angel~
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 Currently Broken | New 3DS Friend Code: 4828-7695-4157

*taps chin* I'm gonna leave my Walkers here... As offerings for your Walkers if you are interested at all *nods*

Kitsunebi & Tamamo

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots; Quests | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Shadows of Africa | Ponies of Panavalon | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

I would be totally down for both of those if you want? emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:48 pm
Phail Ninja
~Twilight...Angel~
*taps chin* I'm gonna leave my Walkers here... As offerings for your Walkers if you are interested at all *nods*

Kitsunebi & Tamamo

I would be totally down for both of those if you want? emotion_kirakira

Of course! : D <3 I love your Walkers emotion_kirakira <3
I'm gonna have to read about your other babies in case I have someone for them too rofl <3  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:51 am
For Bear Claws "The Claw"

User Image

She has 3/4 breedings left.
Mocka is something of a trickster. She loves her music, that glorious sound that comes from the mouths of her victims as she tortures them. Mocka found out as a foal that she took great pleasure in others pain. The more they scream, hollered, wailed… The calmer and happier she became. She learned over time that she had to trick others into her clutches to create the chorus she loved to hear. She did this by learning to create instruments from bones and creating what everyone else would consider ‘true, beautiful’ music.

The filly would earn herself the reputation of being a siren. She would lure the unsuspecting in to their slow and agonizing demise. Mocka is the type to keep her captives/victims alive for long periods of time, especially if she enjoyed their screams. Once in a while she would accidently kill one sooner then she planned, this would anger her. How dare they die and stop giving her the ‘music’ she desired from them, but it also meant that she would have a tasty dinner.

Mocka is definitely stuck up. She isn’t selective with who she captures, but she’ll kill those who don’t make good music quickly. They just ruin the music she likes to create. She does think of herself higher than anyone else. Granted after being left by her mother, she hasn’t met another Purewalker, but she would certainly snub them too! Her music is the only thing she cares about, and it’s what drives her to keep doing what she does.

Being The Siren, also means that Mocka has some good intellect on her side. She had to study, use trial and error to make the instruments out of bones and skinning animals to dry out their hides. There was a lot of trial and error! She always thinks out her ‘concerts’ before she does them, to ensure she is getting the one pony or animal she wants most at that time( If there is one ). Though sometimes she plays just for her own enjoyment - After all, other than screams of agony, she loves HER music.

**** Huge note: I need to get her stats up, because I would love to get 3 baskets. I have no intention of keeping any baskets from her breedings for myself; because I realized that as much as I enjoyed creating her character, I struggle with Rping Walkers. So I want to give as many away as possible to walker newbies ect.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:41 am
LunaRei_SilverBlood

I'd be totally down for them yeah! XD Spread all the 'walker love <3 I was planning on co-owning my baskets with walker newbies so they could get a breeding for all of the children I get from Bear Claws at the very least ^.^

She sounds like an interesting character <3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:50 am
Phail Ninja
LunaRei_SilverBlood

I'd be totally down for them yeah! XD Spread all the 'walker love <3 I was planning on co-owning my baskets with walker newbies so they could get a breeding for all of the children I get from Bear Claws at the very least ^.^

She sounds like an interesting character <3

Whoo! I can put up the agreement and then just let me know when you have a slot in breedings available? Otherwise once I have space I can toss them in my MCCL list (Unless you wanna use yours)

She was tons of fun to create. But I really struggle with Rping her XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:20 pm
LunaRei_SilverBlood
Whoo! I can put up the agreement and then just let me know when you have a slot in breedings available? Otherwise once I have space I can toss them in my MCCL list (Unless you wanna use yours)

She was tons of fun to create. But I really struggle with Rping her XD

Sounds good! I can throw them into my MCCL for now for sure, I have the space :3

xD We all have those soq we struggle with sometimes. But at least you had fun with her personality <3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:37 pm
Booooooop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:21 am
Let me fling my teepee at you! XD

User Image

My offers for flings (Would love BG plotting, not RP required)
Quote:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image (has a lovemate, would be a surrogacy)
User Image
User Image

User Image

My offer for a fling:
Quote:
User Image
Obeah LOVES interesting looking Soq, especially those that have swamp or snake themes. He would do anything, include lying and seducing, to get baskets from ladies, and would take at least one back to live with him.

User Image
Quote:
My offer for surrogates:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image (This would be more of a seducing then disappearing with a basket plot, she's part of the Hatetalons, though she's not mean)
User Image
User Image

and last but not least...

User Image x User Image
I would love to find Eli a lifemate, but he does have one breeding slot already used (he would be open to letting her a find a surrogate though). I'm also not opposed to another fling if it doesn't wotk out, but I think they are just adorable together.
Quote:
Elijah is quiet, shy, and sweet as a kitten. He would never intentionally hurt anyone or anything for any reason whatsoever. Deep in his heart, he's very lonely, too painfully shy to make many friends. As he's gotten older he's traveled throughout the Soquili land, watching the other Soquili from afar, with a smile on his face, but a sigh in his heart. Maybe one day someone will find him and strike up a relationship, but until then he will keep quietly to himself and nibble on clover.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:02 am
Phail Ninja

Would you be at all interested in plotting your Rhode with my Desdemona? > _______> !

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:13 am
Kamiki

NOT-SO-QUIET SCREAMING. Omg okay. Where do I even begin (your ponies are so beautiful aaaaah). Okay so, for Tian, I would be like. Down for all of those. Legion and Naberius are kind of some of my favourite soquili ever, and I'm 100% down to plot/RP away (whatever you prefer <3). She has 3 breeding slots unclaimed and aahhhhhhhh you can have them for any of those Soq if you want XDDDDDD

Obeah and Zahavah would also be perfect - they would look really good together and she would be more than happy to leave all the baskets with him if that's what he wanted - she's really in there for the seduction and the foals would be... somewhat unwanted consequences from her perspective.

Okay. Ostadar. Ahhhh so many pretties. (Why do you tempt me so?!?) I'd really love Siren because the plot sounds interesting and I quite like the Hatetalons, and that could be set before he meets his lovemate? And I LOVE Amitorlin, if she'd be up for surrogating for him that'd be wonderful, or vice versa if you want? Ahhhhh <3 Honestly everyone you offered is so pretty so if you want to do them I'm totally game for any/all.

As for Alianne, I'm currently plotting her with someone that I'm kinda excited about, but it's not 100% set in stone. SO, as much as Elijah seems wonderful (seriously I love him) I think I will have to turn this down for now. If Alianne's other plot falls through then I would love to try these guys out instead (if you're still interested at the time of course, I'm not going to leave you waiting for me because that would be way beyond unfair!) and I'll let you know? <3

[Eskimo]

OMG you know I have such a weak spot for Lux's family/plots. Yes, I'd definitely be up for this 8D And he's already involved with yuki's Jellyfish. CEMENT HIM INTO THE FAMILY.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:28 pm
Phail Ninja
OMG you know I have such a weak spot for Lux's family/plots. Yes, I'd definitely be up for this 8D And he's already involved with yuki's Jellyfish. CEMENT HIM INTO THE FAMILY.

LOL I noticed that! I was like, "huh, well this would take things from bad to worse." Like idk what his thing with Jelly is, but it's like once he thinks he's out, he runs into Mona LMFAO. So many nopes. But it would be beautiful. /cough >>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:42 pm
Phail Ninja

*happy noises*

Tian and Legion is probably the pair I'm most intrigued by just because it's so many batshit crazy-awesome traits for any colorist to play with. Wings, eyes, spikes, multiple tails, horns....o_O <3

I'm not against her and Naberius as well, but I don't know if I feel greedy trying to claim two of her breeding slots XD So, I'll leave that up to you if you wanna pull the trigger but I'm definitely loving the idea of her x Legion biggrin

Siren and Ostadar seem like they could really work - they look good together and Siren would like his pretty colors! She's a literal, well, Siren - able to snag males usually with her beautiful voice and good looks. She's not very bright - just sweet and eager to please her family. So she'd be easy to set up with a plot-only-breeding before his lovemate. He wouldn't be injured (physically) at all.. As for Amitorlin, she will be actively looking for surrogate one day, but I think I want her breed with Sequoyah first.

And that's perfectly fair about Alianne. She's such a cutie, so I'd love to give them a try if the current plot doesn't work - but that being said if you're excited about I'm sure its an epic pairing and I wish you the best of luck biggrin

edit: and yas, Obeah and Zahavah seem perfect!! biggrin  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:56 am
[Eskimo]

LMAO I KNOW RIGHT. No freedom ever. We haven't plotted it toooooo extensively other than that he's just gonna bugger off and not care about his foals at all. Just a stud service awwwww yis 8D

Kamiki

I don't want to push you into anything you're uncomfortable with ^.^ So while I'm 100% up for both Legion and Naberius, if that's not something you're okay with then there is no pressure at all!

So then: Tian Long x Legion, Siren x Ostadar and Obeah x Zahavah seem epic 8D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:01 pm
I was thinking that Alianne might be a good match for Aria. Aria is calm, kind, and gentle. And I really want to find her a female usdia mate.

User Image

Phail Ninja

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:44 am
Psst. I was wondering if you'd be interested in Hakkar meeting Glitch?
User Image
I feel like they might get along once they get done screaming at each other? Maybe? Ha ha. Or they might just loathe each other.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff