Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Nayci's Singles Thread [Open] Updated: 07/15/2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:29 pm
Nayci
AstoriaFallen
User Image I think Sakura and him would get along. I'm not offering him as a fling or mate as I've read your requirements for her XD. He would definitely understand her though! If you go to page 3 of my teepee you can read up on him a little bit. :3

User Image
I would love for Astraeus to meet Drakara. I think it would be interesting to see how he handles her personality or she his. I think it would be fun. I need to finish updating her profile in my teepee but he's strong willed, can fight, occasionally blunt, is a hippo mix but is a kind soul lol. I just want to see what interaction will happen with her and him. Just general RP. Perhaps she'll open his eyes a little bit to things?

I'm certainly open to both of these! It'll give me a chance to flesh out their characters more and have both of our soquili meet more people outside their inner circles. Never a bad thing! I will warn again, I am insanely slow to RP. But I'm always up for it. smile

No worries! who would you like to do first?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:48 am
AstoriaFallen
Nayci
AstoriaFallen
User Image I think Sakura and him would get along. I'm not offering him as a fling or mate as I've read your requirements for her XD. He would definitely understand her though! If you go to page 3 of my teepee you can read up on him a little bit. :3

User Image
I would love for Astraeus to meet Drakara. I think it would be interesting to see how he handles her personality or she his. I think it would be fun. I need to finish updating her profile in my teepee but he's strong willed, can fight, occasionally blunt, is a hippo mix but is a kind soul lol. I just want to see what interaction will happen with her and him. Just general RP. Perhaps she'll open his eyes a little bit to things?

I'm certainly open to both of these! It'll give me a chance to flesh out their characters more and have both of our soquili meet more people outside their inner circles. Never a bad thing! I will warn again, I am insanely slow to RP. But I'm always up for it. smile

I can go either way tbh. However, because I'm a glutton for punishment with larger plots. Let's start with Drakara and Astraeus. Her claws have been itching for some interaction. NOT fighting. Just a figure of speech lol  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:13 am
Nayci
AstoriaFallen
Nayci
AstoriaFallen

User Image

I can go either way tbh. However, because I'm a glutton for punishment with larger plots. Let's start with Drakara and Astraeus. Her claws have been itching for some interaction. NOT fighting. Just a figure of speech lol

I'm a sucker for them too. smile do you want to start it or me to start. Also I have Skype and AIM available. Anupama2006 aim. Ambermaidens Skype  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:51 pm
Nayci

User Image x User Image  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:53 pm
Nayci

Also possible fling?
User Image x User Image
It would be interesting! I ship it emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:14 pm
I'd like to offer Hartekellion for Drakara! And if you aren't interested in him as a lifemate for her, I'd still be very interested in getting him involved in your Tiamat plot!

User Image

Nayci

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:10 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci

User Image x User Image

He's so cute, I adore him. I just wish he had paws or claws! If he did I'd be all over him in a heartbeat.

HOWEVER

Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci

Also possible fling?
User Image x User Image

*pockets Sarphiel* YES PLEASE! She is gorgeous! I'm totally down for a fling between these two! biggrin Shipping is good. Nayci loves shipping *coughs*

Zee Oddwyn
I'd like to offer Hartekellion for Drakara! And if you aren't interested in him as a lifemate for her, I'd still be very interested in getting him involved in your Tiamat plot!

User Image

He's so handsome! I like his gold~ Plus I think aesthetically his gold would mesh decently with her dark colors. :3 I'm definitely down to see how they interact and talk with you about the whole Tiamat plotline.

FOR BOTH OF YOU:
Feel free to add me on aim (or try to, I may be having some issues seeing requests, so let me know either through PM or here if you add me. Or, once you do add me, throw me a message letting me know who you are.) It's syear03  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:35 pm
Nayci
Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci

User Image x User Image

He's so cute, I adore him. I just wish he had paws or claws! If he did I'd be all over him in a heartbeat.

HOWEVER

Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci

Also possible fling?
User Image x User Image

*pockets Sarphiel* YES PLEASE! She is gorgeous! I'm totally down for a fling between these two! biggrin Shipping is good. Nayci loves shipping *coughs*

Fair enough for Keir ^^ I fell in love with Sakura so I had to at least offer :3
Selective Permission Link For Agreement

as for paws...the only other male that I have would be this guy
User ImageMarkings
it would have to be a fling though at least for now?  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:52 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci
Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci

User Image x User Image

HOWEVER

Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci

Also possible fling?
User Image x User Image

Fair enough for Keir ^^ I fell in love with Sakura so I had to at least offer :3

User ImageMarkings

Niyaru has such purdy ponies. Nayci likes Niyaru very much lol Tell me about this green stallion of amazingness~ What's he like? *tempted oh so very tempted*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:40 pm
Nayci
Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci
Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci

User Image x User Image

HOWEVER

Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci

Also possible fling?
User Image x User Image

User ImageMarkings

Niyaru has such purdy ponies. Nayci likes Niyaru very much lol Tell me about this green stallion of amazingness~ What's he like? *tempted oh so very tempted*

Aww emotion_kirakira Niyaru likes Nayci too lol
Izumi is constantly changing as he is open minded - open to new beliefs, customs, etc. He likes to experiment and try it all until he knows for a fact that it isn't for him. He doesn't favor titles or labels, stereotypes, negativity or judging others.

He does his best to be nice to others though he does get easily embarrassed. He is closer to Daisuke, Hikaru, and ÅŒmagatoki more than he is Tomoe and Hiei. He is however dedicated and more than willing to do anything for his brothers and the members of the herd.

He has his trust placed in faith, family, love and believes that everything happens for an unknown reason. Though he might not always agree with what happens or favor it, there is always a purpose to everything and everything has a purpose. He hopes to be able to find his purpose one day.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:57 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci
Niyaru Delacroix
Nayci
Niyaru Delacroix

User Image x User Image

HOWEVER

Niyaru Delacroix

Also possible fling?
User Image x User Image

User ImageMarkings

Aww emotion_kirakira Niyaru likes Nayci too lol
Izumi is constantly changing as he is open minded - open to new beliefs, customs, etc. He likes to experiment and try it all until he knows for a fact that it isn't for him. He doesn't favor titles or labels, stereotypes, negativity or judging others.

He does his best to be nice to others though he does get easily embarrassed. He is closer to Daisuke, Hikaru, and ÅŒmagatoki more than he is Tomoe and Hiei. He is however dedicated and more than willing to do anything for his brothers and the members of the herd.

He has his trust placed in faith, family, love and believes that everything happens for an unknown reason. Though he might not always agree with what happens or favor it, there is always a purpose to everything and everything has a purpose. He hopes to be able to find his purpose one day.

Aww, he sounds wonderful! I really like his personality. I'd love to throw them together in some sort of plotline. Sakura herself is completely blind, has been from birth, but you'd never know it just by talking to her. And unless you come out and ask, she doesn't tell you she's blind. lol

That said, many consider her to be quite strange. She'll say things sometimes that can make you wonder if she's actually sane. (Which she is. She just has no filter.) Blood, guts, and gore don't bother her, not even the smell. And with all that said she'll bluntly come out and ask a question or make a comment if she needs clarification, even if it's embarassing, inappropriate, or just an obvious question. lol I haven't actually rp'd her yet so I do still consider her fluid in terms of personality. Sakura is definitely not evil, just different. Nor is she tied down to any one spot, which is a plus.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:45 pm
Pushes nemesis toward Sakura
Fair He is evil. Like 100% evil. However since she's a plant aspect soq like him he would treat her like queen. In fact for a chance at offspring with her (because that's what he would want out of the relationship) he would probably do anything she asked without hesitation.
And that's not something to scoff at by any means.

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt355/greyenigma1386/4957D902-004B-45DC-9800-BED753DF2D83_zpsce1xspkp.jpg  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:07 am
User Image x User Image

Just going to slap this down here for your consideration 8D Alas I have no fire 'suti /flails

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:00 pm
Nayci

User ImageUser Image

What do you think of the two of them meeting?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:05 pm
Nayci

User Image

This may be a shot in the dark breeding/mate wise, but could maybe be good plot wise and help her get out of her shell.
I'd like to offer
User Image

Fiore is not one to show much emotion and isnt sure how to interact with others as he grew up a bit reclusive amongst his fathers roses in a dreary grave yard. He is now traveling in search for his mother who left when he was a foal to hunt down her skinwalker father with the intent to kill him. He wants to either help her or keep her staining her hooves in blood more then she already has.

Though quite he is very noble and will protect any that are in trouble or need help. Id like for him to find love along his journey, find someone he can bond with and that can help him decide to save his mother from killing his grandfather(possibly tell him on the angeni charm to help save his grandfather too).

What Im thinking is he could meet her after hearing word of a striking purple mare named Pandora and being she shares the same name(and basic description) as his mother he could be hopeful that its her. Now on his way to search for her he runs into another skinwalker trying to attack a lost foal and though he will not willing start a fight he would seek to protect the innocent foal. In this encounter the foal is saved, but he is badly injured and maybe this is were your Pandora comes in, he could make it to her seeking healing or she could happen upon him and help heal him.

He doesnt have any nature theme to him, but I just felt it could be something that could work and if not as a mate maybe they could help each other come out of their shells and be friends. She is gorgeous though regardless. Thanks for your time. biggrin Let me know what you think. Im really slow with rp as well especially with my own fickle muses but we could try an rp if you thinks they are a possibility or can simply plot. I also aim if you are interested stormflower0426  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff