Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:10 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Hey!

So first of all: the bad news. Kalyani is actually trying for something right now, and has something else in the works as well, so while I'm open to a fling (or potentially more depending on what you're looking for) it would definitely come after that. Sorry, I forgot to update HER post and just put the info in my future slots area, completely my fault!

Second of all: BIRB. Your boy is gorgeous~ Rashmi has a surrogacy planned at some point, but there are a couple of pairs before her~ What exactly were you looking for for both of these if you don't mind me asking? Flings?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:06 pm
ramenli
User Image

User Image

I absolutely love your boyo there and I've been wanting someone to throw his way for a while > v>;; It looks like you might have something planned with him and one of bello's girls though, so feel free to let me know if he's currently unavailable!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:12 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx

Aw, she's gorgeous! And thank you for your interest~

For the most part I think we're leaning toward Cassius with that, and I haven't heard anything about her wanting to switch to Sevolarus, so I don't really have anything lined up for him. Were you looking for a fling or did you want to try to plot something out? I will warn you that I may not have a slot open for a little while though D:  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:25 pm
ramenli
sorry to double quote! I couldn't find the thread last night, but there's a family plot thread that provides more information about what's going on and I wanted to drop the link in case you were interested??

I'm totally fine with waiting! I have a few things lined up so I don't know when I'll have a slot for breedings lol.

I was hoping we might be able to plot something out? Maybe potentially life mate them?? Berith is very near and dear to my heart and she's part of a big family that has several plots that I think could take Sevolarus down either one of the two directions you were hoping for him to go down.

I'll drop Berith's info right here.
Nebula Family plots

Her family was torn apart when Berith was very young and they were just recently united into Berith's adulthood. Her brother, Agares, is going to end up getting cursed at some point or another (whenever Fatal can get that to happen) and his family is full of healers, so even though they plan to go after him and somehow charm him, they don't exactly know how to approach or get near a skinwalker. They'd need a lot of help and I'm sure they'd be going around trying to find someone who can help them, which is where Sevolarus could come in! c:

We could always work something else out if you're interested too. Right now Berith and Samael are still separated from the rest of their family and are travelling around the lands helping herds that have any sick and healing them, so it's possible they could meet that way. > v>;  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff