Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Lost Foals - CALLING ALL CRACKSHIPS (And other Wayward Foals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:46 pm
*happily squeaks that her plot notes made the first post* emotion_kirakira heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:17 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~
*happily squeaks that her plot notes made the first post* emotion_kirakira heart

Heehee heart  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:41 am
Rey would come visit /helpoccasionally /mayofferthingstotrade???  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:35 pm
If this is a sort of herd, then Starkiller would love to join!
User Image

She has an intense yet naive personality and no backstory to tell of - so she'd be very lost on her own and would benefit from being part of a group.

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:58 pm
Yes, and yes! <3 The more the merrier!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:19 pm
PixelDeerest
If this is a sort of herd, then Starkiller would love to join!
User Image

She has an intense yet naive personality and no backstory to tell of - so she'd be very lost on her own and would benefit from being part of a group.

hanging gallow
Rey would come visit /helpoccasionally /mayofferthingstotrade???

ADDED! YAY! <333  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:49 pm
Arytha is all for this!!
o Ao <3
Despite appearances, Arytha is a calm and endearing little girl with a love for the skies, and everything that is above.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:57 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
Arytha is all for this!!
o Ao <3
Despite appearances, Arytha is a calm and endearing little girl with a love for the skies, and everything that is above.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's lovely! Added!

We should make get some rps going, huh? XD Anyone who wants rp with Halvar let me know!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:10 pm
I wish I could join but my crackship soq started with adult stage. I don't have the foal stage of him. >.<

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:10 am
FrostyPeaches
I wish I could join but my crackship soq started with adult stage. I don't have the foal stage of him. >.<

User Image
You can still RP him as a foal.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:29 pm
Fatal Irony
We should make get some rps going, huh? XD Anyone who wants rp with Halvar let me know!

I do, I do!
Maybe Halvar could find Ellie wandering around the area and after he finds out more about her, like how she doesn't have a home, she is invited to stay with the group.

Or she could find him and simply follow him home like a lost pup.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:37 pm
belloblossom
Fatal Irony

I do, I do!
Maybe Halvar could find Ellie wandering around the area and after he finds out more about her, like how she doesn't have a home, she is invited to stay with the group.

Or she could find him and simply follow him home like a lost pup.

Either one sounds good to me! Do you want to start or shall I?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:10 pm
I don't have anyone who'd fit this just yet, but I do have some ideas that could work!

This could be a good place for Foals that have gotten lost or abandoned can find a home.. And since foals are only foals for about three years canonly, its possible they might have two 'camps' within their group -- The lost boys and the "Tinks": A variation/their term for 'teen-like' and older members of the herd that act as guardians but also tend to separate themselves from the other group a bit since they are more prone to roaming since they "get more controlled by emotions or desires" much like how fairies from the original book can only really feel one emotion at a time.

Those who are growing up and feeling curious about the opposite/same/any sex/feeling desires they didnt when they were a kid, might get overwhelmed by them without someone to teach them how to control or temper them. Anger, sadness, fear is all much more devistating if you were never taught how control them either, so "Tinks", with their now much more chaotic biology and physical changes, are more consumed by what they are feeling. So they'd be pretty prone of forgetting about the kids more often and letting them run loose, but still would be welcomed and help out. The Tinks could hang out "At the hallow" when not helping out, and would certainly be able to help out with raids against the 'pirates' of the outside world.

This keeps this from having the issue of the book where lost boys grew up.... And then were either killed by Peter or escaped and became pirates. Instead, "Tinks" Act like the fairies that found peter, and might even be a source of new members -- as adults they might find themselves more interested in taking baskets or foals they think are abandoned and bringing them back to keep the Lost Foals Company. Plus, since they're not really interested in RAISING kids, and "They turned out just fine", they'd just let their own kids run loose as part of the Lost foals and mostly fend for themselves.

That could keep the herd alive without depending fully on new Crackships, and allow for it to survive after the foals grow up since the Tinks would follow the tradition of how they grew up.

Fatal Irony
Zee Oddwyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:48 pm
Talked with Fatal a bit and I'm tossing in Jack Snow!

User Image User Image

He was not born in the valley however: he and his twin brother's basket was found by Snow White, who he was a partial crackship of. However within his first year he was already a serious handful, clever and crafty and full of curiosity and getting his nose stuck where it didn't belong, sneaking out on his own and causing trouble for his dear adoptive mother.

On one of these ventures late in his first year, he ventured off in search of some fun and discovered the valley of the Lost foals. Amused and excited to find kids who, like him, didn't know their actual biological parents or if they even had any, and enjoying the trickster spirit of the group, he lost track of time having fun with this new adventure, and winter came. Since he couldn't venture out on his own in the cold, he weathered the winter with them.

But spring came and he still couldn't identify the way back -- it had been too long and he hadn't really been paying too much attention. Using the valley as a home base he'd go back after each unsuccessful venture finding the right direction to go, before giving up; He knew he had been trouble to his family, and here he had even more friends, a community of playful tricksters, so decided to stick around.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:52 pm
mindsend
I don't have anyone who'd fit this just yet, but I do have some ideas that could work!

This could be a good place for Foals that have gotten lost or abandoned can find a home.. And since foals are only foals for about three years canonly, its possible they might have two 'camps' within their group -- The lost boys and the "Tinks": A variation/their term for 'teen-like' and older members of the herd that act as guardians but also tend to separate themselves from the other group a bit since they are more prone to roaming since they "get more controlled by emotions or desires" much like how fairies from the original book can only really feel one emotion at a time.

Those who are growing up and feeling curious about the opposite/same/any sex/feeling desires they didnt when they were a kid, might get overwhelmed by them without someone to teach them how to control or temper them. Anger, sadness, fear is all much more devistating if you were never taught how control them either, so "Tinks", with their now much more chaotic biology and physical changes, are more consumed by what they are feeling. So they'd be pretty prone of forgetting about the kids more often and letting them run loose, but still would be welcomed and help out. The Tinks could hang out "At the hallow" when not helping out, and would certainly be able to help out with raids against the 'pirates' of the outside world.

This keeps this from having the issue of the book where lost boys grew up.... And then were either killed by Peter or escaped and became pirates. Instead, "Tinks" Act like the fairies that found peter, and might even be a source of new members -- as adults they might find themselves more interested in taking baskets or foals they think are abandoned and bringing them back to keep the Lost Foals Company. Plus, since they're not really interested in RAISING kids, and "They turned out just fine", they'd just let their own kids run loose as part of the Lost foals and mostly fend for themselves.

That could keep the herd alive without depending fully on new Crackships, and allow for it to survive after the foals grow up since the Tinks would follow the tradition of how they grew up.

Fatal Irony
Zee Oddwyn

I love this idea! Makes this much more sustainable!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff