Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:11 pm
Polette

Iiii thought I had it, but I guess I lost the link somewhere along the line. D:

Oh no! :c

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:40 pm
Polette

All the cubs! Tojinbo is my first ever Bahari, so I super need RP for him. c: I meant to do it while he was younger, buuuuut....orz

Seeing such ambitious cubs might make Siiri want to pursue her new dream a bit more - or shake her from it, not sure which way I've decided for her to go. xD But it would be a good interaction, nonetheless!

Oh man, Ilari needs pride RP so bad. ;3; I want him to do great things, pretty pink boy. But hey, I've got just about the same amount figured out about him that you do about your princeling! :'D

Awesome! I'll set one up for your Tojinbo and my girlie. smile She needs some more pridal interaction.

Do you want to wait to start any of the others until we finish our Emi and Vihr rp and the one I'm about to start so you don't get too crowded with rps?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:21 pm
Schicksalswende

If you find it, you should quote me in it and I'll put it in my new journal! : D

AstoriaFallen

Sure! : D That sounds like a good plan! ^^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:59 pm
User Image For Wei, perhaps? Here's his bio.

Yong Zhi is steadfast and stoic despite his youth. His whole life he's been told he's an old soul and he's always felt a little out of place with the other cubs. Now that he's an adult he is finally starting to feel like he's fitting in, although he's still rather unsure of his place among the other adults. Very polite and respectful, Yong Zhi is ready to make a name for himself and to make his parents proud by protecting his beloved pride.

I've only played him once and he's underdeveloped beyond that, but he's very proper and respectful to almost a stick-in-the-mud degree.

Polette

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:06 pm
SilverLutz

DRAGON

Luls, he sounds fairly similar to her! ^^ Her days as a Priestess made her at least -seem- a little wiser and old-souled. I wonder how they would meet! : D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:18 pm
Polette
SilverLutz

DRAGON

Luls, he sounds fairly similar to her! ^^ Her days as a Priestess made her at least -seem- a little wiser and old-souled. I wonder how they would meet! : D

Lucky lucky red dragon! And gold dragon on his shoulder! So much dragon!

Maybe he could be looking for an artisan to make him something to keep his hair up and out of his face for when he's training o3o Something that's form and function. He likes lookin' fly.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:41 pm
SilverLutz
Polette
SilverLutz

DRAGON

Lucky lucky red dragon! And gold dragon on his shoulder! So much dragon!

Maybe he could be looking for an artisan to make him something to keep his hair up and out of his face for when he's training o3o Something that's form and function. He likes lookin' fly.

That could definitely work! c: I've never actually RPed her since she's come to the Tianxia, so it should be,,,interesting. xD;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:21 pm
Polette

That could definitely work! c: I've never actually RPed her since she's come to the Tianxia, so it should be,,,interesting. xD;

Cool beans! I can start something for us if you'd like. It'll be a fun RP XD  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:26 am
Polette

I am a major sucker for simple naturals. I couldn't pass up asking about him, and his name just makes him sound handsomer 3nodding

I can start something for them to meet. Suha doesn't have any friends or anything, so any interaction would be great for her  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:36 pm
SilverLutz

That would be amazing! ;u;

Big Hobbit

I knoooow, they're the best. * u* And that would be awesome! Nakisisa definitely needs it too.  

Polette
Crew

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:17 am
Here you go!

Polette

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:45 pm
Polette

I think we may have to start over, I can't seem to find it, either.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:36 pm
Polette

Looks like you found something for Wei. XD
Kali! My I/T pride Manjusha had a cave in in one of their gem mines that killed several. Sounds like it could be the result of her passing by? If you wanted someone to curse maybe we can find one from among mine? XD

Latifu can meet my goddess of gems if she wants! Or anyone from my I/T needs. Need more rp for them to develop personalities.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:40 pm
magnadearel
Polette

Looks like you found something for Wei. XD
Kali! My I/T pride Manjusha had a cave in in one of their gem mines that killed several. Sounds like it could be the result of her passing by? If you wanted someone to curse maybe we can find one from among mine? XD

Latifu can meet my goddess of gems if she wants! Or anyone from my I/T needs. Need more rp for them to develop personalities.

DID WE HAVE A PLOT THAT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT? I'm so sorry. ;n;

Also. Yes. I would looove to do stuff with Kali! : D

Polette
Crew

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:44 pm
Polette
DID WE HAVE A PLOT THAT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT? I'm so sorry. ;n;

Also. Yes. I would looove to do stuff with Kali! : D

Lol no no, sorry. I was gonna offer my boy, then saw you already had an offer. XD

What would you like to do first with Kali? What would be the type she'd curse or would it be more accidental?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff