Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:05 am
-pokes up-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:30 pm
SilverLutz

I have Mchanga's twin! Who is wandering around doing nothing. I never really figured out where she was going or what she was doing, she's just around.
User Image

Also an older sister who is in the Firekin, if he makes it that way.
User Image

And for RP with Emrys, I have lots and lots of Bonelands folks. My Abazingeli will be varying degrees of offended by his green bits, and a couple of them would be less than kind, but my Busisa wouldn't be particularly bothered. And there's Andhaka, of course.  

Meepfur
Captain

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:47 pm
Meepfur

Ahhhh lost twins! They can just kick it in the rogue lands together forever. Confusing other lions. If he heads to the Firekin he'll be glad to find a relative there for sure though.

Yesss BL. So far Emrys has only met lionesses who don't really care so a good dose of 'da fuq is that' would be good. Also meeting Andhaka or having some sort of interaction with him. I wasn't sure if there was going to be some sort of ORP in which he could mingle with the pride after the Inqina is wrapped up, but either way, BL RP is appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:33 pm
I have two Bonelands girls that would love a fling with your boy! 3nodding And also general pride RP too, if they don't strike your interest in regards to flinging.

User Image
User Image
Nomvula wants a family more than anything else, so she can really feel like part of a pride, whereas Safura wants a daughter to groom into one of the most important in the pride. She's suspects that if she has an important daughter, than her reputation will grow too. She'll make sure she does whatever is needed to make that happen.

I also have a girl in the Mwezi'Johari who is looking for plots!

User Image

This is Hodari, the daughter of the leader of the rebellion. She is a very enthusiastic rebel and joins the Guards to become the muscle support. She would love interaction with other rebels, as well as potential training from other Guards, rebel or otherwise. After she reaches adulthood and perhaps during or after the Meta plot, she will start looking for a mate. However, until the Meta plot is over, her head will be primarily focused on the rebellion.

SilverLutz

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:09 pm
Emrys is up for all the flings, he just needs to get his RP count up XD I'm more than willing to try to get both flings in before he's kicked out -nodnod- Just tell me which one you'd like to have fling first and I'll get crackin' on some RPs for him.

Yaaaay Mwezi stuff! Jioni isn't a physical fighter but she's a heavy supporter of the rebellion and would be more than happy to interact with Hodari. Grinsen has no idea what's going on with the rebellion thing but he likes making trouble, so if she wants to cause a ruckus he's the guy to talk to.

belloblossom

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:07 pm
Updated the front page with a few Vikings that are looking for flings. Feel free to poke around the other posts as well!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:26 pm
For Usiku Wingu I can offer Sol for a fling. On the inside he's pretty bitter and mean. But he likes portraying himself as a strong and confident guy, especially when first meeting fellow cheetahs. He is a King Pin in 'Nera and has plenty of rp.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:33 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
For Usiku Wingu I can offer Sol for a fling. On the inside he's pretty bitter and mean. But he likes portraying himself as a strong and confident guy, especially when first meeting fellow cheetahs. He is a King Pin in 'Nera and has plenty of rp.

Sure thing! She's only got one RP to her name right now (she's in an ORP for her second) so I'd have to build up some RPs, but we can toss them together and I'll get workin' on those!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:46 pm
SilverLutz

Sure thing! She's only got one RP to her name right now (she's in an ORP for her second) so I'd have to build up some RPs, but we can toss them together and I'll get workin' on those!

Awesome! Would you like me to start up a rp or would you like to? I also wouldn't mind at all if they had multiple rps together.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:51 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
SilverLutz

Awesome! Would you like me to start up a rp or would you like to? I also wouldn't mind at all if they had multiple rps together.

Doing a few might be good! IF you could start this one I'd be ever grateful -w-b  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:39 am
I would love some Mwezi plots with you and your lady. I have lots of members who could do with some friends etc...

Also, I would love an RP with Kuzimu. I have a corporal, Azar'bijan, who could be mean to her because of her heritage and, following, his son or grandson to tell her to just ignore him because he's a grouch xD

Also I will set up another RP between Gael and Gren where Nokhoi tries to challenge for her and Gael wrecks his plans XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:54 am
SilverLutz
Emrys is up for all the flings, he just needs to get his RP count up XD I'm more than willing to try to get both flings in before he's kicked out -nodnod- Just tell me which one you'd like to have fling first and I'll get crackin' on some RPs for him.

Yaaaay Mwezi stuff! Jioni isn't a physical fighter but she's a heavy supporter of the rebellion and would be more than happy to interact with Hodari. Grinsen has no idea what's going on with the rebellion thing but he likes making trouble, so if she wants to cause a ruckus he's the guy to talk to.

belloblossom

Let's start with Safura and Emrys, okie? I'm also looking to get her RP count up, but my muse has been pretty active for her lately, so I'm sure that can be accomplished. Would you be interested in doing an RP between the two of them as well?

Hodari would be more the type to join a scuffle or ruckus, rather than start making trouble for the sake of, well, making trouble. If Grinsen was already making rebellion fuss and got called out she'd stand by him, but otherwise... It might be better for her to get together with Jioni instead and share experience and rumors about what the other has seen and make predictions for how it will end. Thoughts?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:46 am
User Image

She hasn't been recerted yet, but since she's won her battle (though not completed the rp) she should be up for SB rp if you want?  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:25 pm
Dulcea

Red has officially joined the Firekin! If you still want to toss Udipti at him for RP I'm game. He's gotta get used to all this sand.

Kimaria

Yes, all the Mwezi! Jioni needs more friends that she can talk to about the rebellion and plot ways to help out. She's still keeping her loyalties a secret to most but having a few other faces to chat with would definitely help.

Ahhhh that sounds like fun! She probably wouldn't be too offended by Azar'bijan since she's used to the stares and distrusting...ness from others. Although she's never had someone flat-out be mean or rude to her before. Getting some nicer attention would certainly be interesting too! It might throw her more than Azar'bijan >XDDD -pats the poor gal-

Yesssss let Gael fight for her honor! He's ready!

belloblossom

Sure thing! If you wanna start something in the BL I'll toss Emrys in. As for the Mwezi, I think chatting with Jioni might be the best course of action for now. If there's a scuffle later she can meet Grin XD

SSBrosB

I think all my SB posted in this thread are good for RP count, but if you're looking to boost hers I have a bunch more we can gen RP together!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:28 pm
That would be fine! Honestly since she's new to the pride I want her to get to know it more and such XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff