Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[Plot] Meep's Lonely Lions+More (what a mess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:46 am
For Mtofuti-uki:
User Image

She can easily switch prides, if needed.
She's pretty much a blank slate, so lots of open plots could happen. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Perhaps Maua:
User Image Large Image

For Ijuba? I feel like her sense of pride and his laziness may make for some fun plots. 3nodding  

Bittersweet Candies

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:55 pm
Perhaps Kala and Siph could be mates? He's still not been played yet and is still super impressionable. She'd be a great bad influence on him >W>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:08 pm
Who is this pretty boy 0.0? Would he possibly be interested in a life in the Indlovukati, female dominated, with Suhailah as mates? She's a daydreamer who can be reckless at times, but is sweet in general.
User Image

Also, for Psyche, I have Imarogbe who lives in the Likno tis Zois with his two current mates Adina and Kirimi. He is easy-going with a good sense of humor. Would she be interested in joining their harem?
User Image

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:59 am
Lindóman'dur needs some sort of random RP with your Tutaamka-jivu lion/esses or something. Since I sent him that way. Hmmm, how much is he supposed to know, if anything, of his mum's whole swamp hibernation thing anyway? XD

Also Dom, in his new found godliness, would gladly make an appearance any time anything calls for it. It makes since that he would at least attempt to pay a visit.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:13 pm
Tamala is a rogue so far and I haven't rped her at all if you want to try something with any of your guys.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:13 am
Meepfur
AND FINALLY, for Elowehi'gili:
User Image
Gosdaya is a VERY enthusiastic Mantis who really, really wants to win the Tournament one day. Unfortunately, discipline is not her strong suit, so she's not as good a fighter as she likes to think she is. She is endlessly optimistic, however, and persistently cheerful!

Saw this girl offered in another thread and was wondering, if she's not already spoken for, if she'd be interested in meeting and getting to know (mate plot maybe?) my Shadow Clan boy Kelekai.

User Image

Like Gos, Kelekai also wants to win the tournament someday! Sadly I wasn't around for him to participate in the last one, but he is a pretty good fighter, having learned some things from his father who lived in the roguelands before coming to the Ela. Maybe he could teach her some things?

The only thing is Kai is reluctant about leaving his clan and the family name he wears proudly, being the first generation of Ligaiisei born in the Ela, but I think the right lady could sway him, with a little encouragement from mom. <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:09 pm
So today I realised Gereh (firekin boy with many Huria throwbacks) has 4 RPs. So yaaaaay for that! XD

EDIT: Also

*throws Kito at Sungura and Nkechi at Khatiran*  

Vesale

King Kitten

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:42 pm
How about cubs and puddles being friends? ;w;
I haven't RP'd Puddles yet... -shame- She IS an adol, but she's very playful and childish and cub like so they'd probably get along?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:11 am
I was wondering if you were interested in a fling plot with your Ala'koikoi and my Viking Ragnvard? I'm looking for a lioness to give him a litter that will come back and take part in the plot to kill him (eventually). And her name means evil. XD

So hard to resist asking after some of your other soa too!!!!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:34 am
Mass lunch break quotes INCOMING.
ShinosBee
Pence is furious on his bro's behalf over Ahlaq's rule being cut short. How LAME man! IDK what your plans with him are, but his bro will probably offer to support him.

Made up my miiind finally, Ahlaq will go to the Impibutho!
I Lady Kiya I
For Mtofuti-uki:
User Image

Ooh, they would look awesome. <33 I actually wouldn't mind having Mtafuti-uki switch prides, he's really not been happy with all the changes...he's just been afraid to leave, because it's all he knows.  But for a lady, he might!

Bittersweet Candies
Perhaps Maua:
User Image Large Image

For Ijuba? I feel like her sense of pride and his laziness may make for some fun plots. 3nodding

Hmm.  I don't know that they'd work as a couple, but I'd definitely be willing to RP them!

SilverLutz
Perhaps Kala and Siph could be mates? He's still not been played yet and is still super impressionable. She'd be a great bad influence on him >W>

I think she's going to be very picky and prefer someone else ghost-y looking, BUT we can try them out and see how things go?  She'll happily be a bad influence regardless, though.

Big Hobbit
Who is this pretty boy 0.0? Would he possibly be interested in a life in the Indlovukati, female dominated, with Suhailah as mates? She's a daydreamer who can be reckless at times, but is sweet in general.
User Image

Also, for Psyche, I have Imarogbe who lives in the Likno tis Zois with his two current mates Adina and Kirimi. He is easy-going with a good sense of humor. Would she be interested in joining their harem?
User Image

He's a random, mostly undeveloped rogue, but not a nice guy, and a female-dominated pride wouldn't work well with what little background he does have (he once assaulted a group of Bonelanders with a couple of other rogues, hoping to take over in the wake of Gakere's disappearance).

As for Psyche, I don't think she's the harem type.  Despite being huria, she's still very Firekin-y.

Tonberry Queen X
Lindóman'dur needs some sort of random RP with your Tutaamka-jivu lion/esses or something. Since I sent him that way. Hmmm, how much is he supposed to know, if anything, of his mum's whole swamp hibernation thing anyway? XD

Also Dom, in his new found godliness, would gladly make an appearance any time anything calls for it. It makes since that he would at least attempt to pay a visit.

Meepfur

Yasss. <3 Ihamutra and Kala are particularly good for Tutaamka RP, whichever one you prefer!  He was in the initial group, yeah?  So him knowing is absolutely fine if you want him to!

I think they would like to see Dom!  He's held up as an exemplary swampie in the first place, so with him now also being a god, it will further reaffirm for them their beliefs about reincarnation.

SSBrosB
Tamala is a rogue so far and I haven't rped her at all if you want to try something with any of your guys.

I'd be happy to RP pretty much anyone with her, just pick one and let me know!
Neon Fly

Saw this girl offered in another thread and was wondering, if she's not already spoken for, if she'd be interested in meeting and getting to know (mate plot maybe?) my Shadow Clan boy Kelekai.

User Image

Like Gos, Kelekai also wants to win the tournament someday! Sadly I wasn't around for him to participate in the last one, but he is a pretty good fighter, having learned some things from his father who lived in the roguelands before coming to the Ela. Maybe he could teach her some things?

The only thing is Kai is reluctant about leaving his clan and the family name he wears proudly, being the first generation of Ligaiisei born in the Ela, but I think the right lady could sway him, with a little encouragement from mom. <3

I'll wait for a response on the offer I made first, but I'll get back to you depending on how that goes! He sounds fabulous.

Zosie
How about cubs and puddles being friends? ;w;
I haven't RP'd Puddles yet... -shame- She IS an adol, but she's very playful and childish and cub like so they'd probably get along?

That would be great!
Tanakako
I was wondering if you were interested in a fling plot with your Ala'koikoi and my Viking Ragnvard? I'm looking for a lioness to give him a litter that will come back and take part in the plot to kill him (eventually). And her name means evil. XD

So hard to resist asking after some of your other soa too!!!!

She's now got some stuff lined up, so I'm afraid she's no longer available. Sorry!
Vesale
So today I realised Gereh (firekin boy with many Huria throwbacks) has 4 RPs. So yaaaaay for that! XD

EDIT: Also

*throws Kito at Sungura and Nkechi at Khatiran*

Nisi probably has...2 or 3. I will check. XD

Ooh, I like Khatiran and Nkechi. She is a Thieves Guild lady, though! Depending on him, she could either keep it a secret or get him in on it, or some such thing. Sungura is 100% blank, he just sort of...exists. XD What's Kito like/looking for?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:40 am
I'd rp my Tamala with your Kalagca if your up for it then?  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:46 pm
Meepfur

I Lady Kiya I
For Mtofuti-uki:
User Image

Ooh, they would look awesome. <33 I actually wouldn't mind having Mtafuti-uki switch prides, he's really not been happy with all the changes...he's just been afraid to leave, because it's all he knows.  But for a lady, he might!

Oh! that will work even better. :3 If you want to set something up, do you want me to start it? I will have the next 5 days off. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:34 am
No worries! Would Malaku'l-Maut be up for the same offer? She certainly looks evil. X3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm
SSBrosB
I'd rp my Tamala with your Kalagca if your up for it then?

Sounds good! I only havea general idea of him, so I may be a little slow while i figure him out.

I Lady Kiya I
Oh! that will work even better. :3 If you want to set something up, do you want me to start it? I will have the next 5 days off. biggrin

If you could start something, that would be excellent! <3

Tanakako
No worries! Would Malaku'l-Maut be up for the same offer? She certainly looks evil. X3

She's Nergui - and a fairly dedicated one at that - and will probably only breed with another Nergui. Sorry. ;;  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff