Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[PLOTS] Kiya's Plots: Mates, Flings, & Prides (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:29 am
I Lady Kiya I

I can, yes. Is your hare in Schnee (I believe she was, but I forget @o@)
And Ceto is just passing through?

Yep just passing through and she is apart of Schnee =D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:32 am
R4gn0r0k IV
I Lady Kiya I

I can, yes. Is your hare in Schnee (I believe she was, but I forget @o@)
And Ceto is just passing through?

Yep just passing through and she is apart of Schnee =D

Sweet deal. ^^
Naarro has 2 rps at the moment, three after ours.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:29 pm
Do we still want to do something with your Cabhan and my Faraa?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:43 pm
SSBrosB
Do we still want to do something with your Cabhan and my Faraa?

Absolutely, if you're interested.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:47 pm
Still am! If you want to breed she still needs 3 more completed rps though XD (has 5 uncompleted lol )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:17 am
SSBrosB
Still am! If you want to breed she still needs 3 more completed rps though XD (has 5 uncompleted lol )

I think I have only one rp with Cabhan. I'll actually have to look. @.@  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:54 am
Is Kocoi open for fling/mates? My Schnee girl is still looking, and I was waffling betwen your two boys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:05 am
Tanakako
Is Kocoi open for fling/mates? My Schnee girl is still looking, and I was waffling betwen your two boys.

Flings yes, Mates, not for Schnee. He can only visit there for a short period of time due to his familiar being a bird not a hare. ^^  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:05 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Tanakako

Flings yes, Mates, not for Schnee. He can only visit there for a short period of time due to his familiar being a bird not a hare. ^^

Lawl I totally missed the cert. XD I suck. But fling would be awesome! Honestly she just needs something.
I'll try and set up an rp tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:52 pm
Tanakako
I Lady Kiya I
Tanakako

Lawl I totally missed the cert. XD I suck. But fling would be awesome! Honestly she just needs something.
I'll try and set up an rp tomorrow.

okay. ^^ She's also welcome to any of my schnee that are single. ;3  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:25 am
I Lady Kiya I

What's Yafeu's personality like?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:18 am
Tanakako
I Lady Kiya I

What's Yafeu's personality like?

He's mostly a blank slate. He has a twin, and he comes from the desert, but other then that, he hasn't gotten much rp time.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:40 am
Maybe we could try them together and see how they get along?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:52 am
I Lady Kiya I
Rouges

Aujigweybermanoth*
User Image

Aujigweybermanoth
He's a sweet guy and oblivious to most things. He doesn't know he has kids, even though he spent a lovely night with a lovely wild dog. He's been around the block of prides and has a bit of wisdom to him. He's friendly, and tries to make sure everyone knows he's no threat.

Lothaenorixius*

User Image
Lothaenorixius
He's a bit of a jerk, especially when it comes to things he thinks are his. He's a hoarder and tends to steal as well. He isn't friendly towards new faces, and he has trust issues as the years have gone by. He's not a young wild dog, and he's had a huge family that have abandoned him. He's open to flings, but mate is possible too. He's more likely to fling, however, as he doesn't really trust females. Though, if someone is persistent and willing to put him in his place, a mate pair could work lovely.

He's also open for death plots.

Azaleia
User Image

Azaleia
She loves flowers, they are something she's a bit obsessed about. She's a happy-go-lucky type of wild dog, and generally loves meeting new faces. She'd be easy to manipulate, and even trick. She's open for flings and/or mates.

Xylia*
User Image

Xylia
She's sweet, smart, and determined. She's very family oriented, even if she didn't met her father, she's not open to flings, and is going to be a long plot mate thing. She's not likely to get tricked, and even though she's sweet and nice, she's not very trusting at first.

Phraynck*
User Image

Phraynck
Blank slate, opened for everything but death.

Coamenel*

User Image

Coamenel
Blank slate, Open for everything but death.

Josei'Ponhiki*
User Image
Josei'Ponhiki
Blank slate, open for anything.

Nymbryxion*

User Image

Hezo'nan*
User Image

Vardainiel*

User Image

I would love to do any RPs with these guys for:

Hokulani
User Image Currently travelling with her mate but doesn't mean she can't meet and greet others. She might convince her mate to another pride if she thinks it'd fit them.

Eryxa

User Image Spending some time on her own. She's a blind girl up for anything. Think of her sight like Toph's in a way. Heightened senses and all.

Curare

User Image Up for anything. She's rather mean.

Cythraul

User Image Wants to get into the Stormborn. He wants to challenge a Reaver to get in so that he can try to see Aruna, the lioness he fell in love with.

Suoh

User Image He's up for any RP, flings, mates, and looking for a Pride to call his own not Pridelands though.

Sethunya
User Image Although she is looking for a mate, she's open to flings at the moment.

Kaveri
User Image Also travelling with her mate, like water she likes to go with the flow and meet others. Unsure of where they are headed.

Laughingmoon
User Image Looking for a mate or a pack to join with that fits him. He was a scout before hand. Or any other kind of RP.

Leih'lana
User Image Is looking for fun. She is not fertile but she would love to have a mate who would love her just as she was. She is also not sure she is joining her family in their hunt for a pride.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:39 am
Tanakako
Maybe we could try them together and see how they get along?

If you'd like to start one, just be sure to quote me in it as I work long hours and might miss it!

DavyJnah

Eryxa - She should meet my god of Nocturnal Animals during the day, they could totally be blind together. xP

Cythraul - I got a reaver for him to challenge. Rokuro is actually a reaver now. :3

Laughingmoon - The colors of this guy suggest he could be a relative to Laurai and Lothaenorixius .  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff