Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Yunie's Stormborn plots and more! [UPDATED 12/19/17] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:57 am
Hmmmmm, I'd have to say that nothing really catches my eye right now, sorry guys. =<<<<<< I'm a picky picky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:37 pm
rp! :}

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25064071  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:37 pm
updated  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:38 pm
@ Herlinde-
Two options to start with but funnel into relatively the same arc
User Image or User Image
Eikthyrnir "Everyone has a thrall but me!"
Hroovitnir "I captured a thrall then fell in love now she's my salt wife and I have no thrall let me capture a new one oh wait now I see why people say history repeats itself/the cycle of romance"

-------

Both reavers are a bit jerk-y, but are at their core are decent guys who wouldn't want to really hurt her.
-------
Eiktyrnir:
Is also huge, son of Fleance, grandson of Al-Hattal.
Will become a captain.
Permanently in competition against his abundant family, most of all his sister Adelheid who just captured a v pretty thrall AND had babies. >T They went on their first viking together.
Has daddy issues bc he never had a daddy in the pic; mom loved them but wasn't the most doting, I could see that making him SECRETLY very into the clingy thing.
Members of his family have been thralls-turned-freeborn before, Hro did the thrall-2-wife thing so he wouldn't be breaking the mold if it went down like that/accepted by family as okay
Has a lot of respect for and kindness towards thralls bc his mom and half-sister were ones (briefly)
However, he feels pressure to conform to the Stormborn ways to take/have thralls (more natural to him than Hro bc the collective family had been in the pride longer prior to his birth)
I think he's just kinda off his game now that his closest family members have kids & partners and their own things going on n all. :< Needs to revamp his own life.
-------
Hróõvitnir:
Al-Ha is great-grandpa, so not as big as his younger uncle, (it's a weird fam and I did it on purpose and I'm not sorry) Eikthyrnir
Will become a captain.
Also very competitive among his family but more against his litter-mate sister Brynhildr. They also went on their first viking together.
His parents did the deed bc Kifuani was still a thrall at the time and worried she wouldn't have any say over if or by whom she got pregnant so Calder granted her that choice- funny enough very shortly after they were claimed as family and un-thralled- go figure >:T
Has a lot of respect for and kindness towards thralls bc his mom and grandmother were ones (briefly)
However, he feels pressure to conform to the Stormborn ways to take/have thralls
Already has a thrall/baby momma (I'm working on making her a freeborn/salt-wife deal)
-Bonus jealousy!! She's nice but doesn't think she should have to share- it's a double standard, where's her second husband??
-Their kids are already adols, could create a race to see who gets preg next/gives him more cubs or it could become a cooperative nice family/polyamory thing who knows. Maybe the girls would like each other more than Hro lmao
Could see him raising her to freeborn/marrying her too BUT WHERE DOES IT END, HRO!? People would start asking questions :T (mainly 'what's that guy's deal why cant he find a girl without having to enslave her first?')

-------
User Image
Dhikkara "Secret lovers that's what we are"

-------

Also a thrall but with no prospects for becoming a freeborn (tear)
His sister Bahya is in the pride too and they're pretty tight
He's not an outright slut, but he does have two possible flings in the works with other thralls so...
Kind of takes on the role of helping new Thralls/others in general. He's genuinely nice and concerned but ppl could get the wrong idea that he's just doing it to get into the ladies' pants (or whatever lion equivalent?? if lions wore pants would they wear them like this or like this...)
Part of everyone's favorite 14 (or 15 who knows) cub strong Starburst Swampie litter so omg the shallow appeal of ~*aesthetics*~/Starburst Stormborn
In the time that Masters are away, the Thralls will play??
Cubless or not
If cubs then lol there's 0 way they can cover that up
-Unless they dramatically abandon cubs in the rogue lands, making a new generation of angsty back stories...
-Or just their kids will be thralls too/or her master could be like "uh no idk y'all they're def mine... :T" just to save the babes from being thralls bc his love for Herlinde

-------
@ Steinn and Meowen: I've always got lions going out on vikings so if you want to get that Stormborn seed planted in their heads could just mention it or they could follow my reaver back to the pride :0
-------
@ everyone (stormborn) else: I love them but lmao I only have 3 other adult male Stormborn OTL
The aforementioned Adelheid and Brynhildr are cool, chill reaver gals who don't give af abt thrall status and are good role models/would be more than happy to spend time with Verdandi and Nudu/even offer them quasi-master-like benefits of protection?? or at least providing backup if someone tries to give them trouble
-------
@ Kudhibiti: Just a 10/10 PLer... way 2 go guy (I wish I had a female for him ; 0; but none I can think of off the top of my head -------
@ Kujitia: What's she open to? :0

Tonberry Queen X

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:00 pm
For Katyria, I would like to offer Kasiya for a potential mate if she's available. He is mostly a blank slate, but I know that he is a charmer with a good sense of humor and I'd like to send him to the pridelands

User Image  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces