Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:35 am
~Twilight...Angel~

Well then a fling is cool with me if you still wish to go this route! c:

Kivras

Thank you so very much for your interest and offer ;v; but I'm afraid he's just not quite what I'm looking for for her, I'm afraid I'm rather picky with Euphie hah. But thank you again!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:56 am
-Diamond-Elephant-
~Twilight...Angel~

Well then a fling is cool with me if you still wish to go this route! c:

Sure! : D I think it would be fun! And she would never have to worry about if the kids were being taken care of well enough. Since they are in the same herd... And he loves kids :V LOL!  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:15 am
-Diamond-Elephant-

User Image

*pushes Tenzin towards Hanae and Daenys.*

Fling?

Also, do you have any idea to what Daenys might be like? I noticed she didn't have anything with her picture, so...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:58 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Yeah, friends with kids sound really nice too. <3 Hanae would be fine with this. Would you like to make an agreement or would you prefer I did? ovo

belloblossom

Yeaaah I got really lazy towards the end, will slowly update things haha. x'D; Daenys I'm afraid isn't the flinging type, she's very much someone I'd prefer to find a lifemate/monogamous flings for.

Personality wise however: she's a warriors daughter with a noble heart, showing kindness and respect to all that she meets. She's a quiet individual who generally prefers to watch and assess before diving in to any situation. However she is a somewhat curious soul, especially when it comes to life beyond the khalasar, for the khalasar is all she has really ever known since birth. Her father Jorah is very protective of her and she is very much daddy's girl.

Can I ask what Tenzin is like? c:

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:58 pm
-Diamond-Elephant-
~Twilight...Angel~

Yeah, friends with kids sound really nice too. <3 Hanae would be fine with this. Would you like to make an agreement or would you prefer I did? ovo

I can set it up if you would like! : D I was just thinking... Would you wanna do multiple flings for them? Or just the one? I figured I would ask cause it's an option! And there wouldn't be string attached :V It's up to you! But we can change it to that later if you were interested :3
For now BAM! LOL!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:12 am
~Twilight...Angel~
-Diamond-Elephant-
~Twilight...Angel~

I can set it up if you would like! : D I was just thinking... Would you wanna do multiple flings for them? Or just the one? I figured I would ask cause it's an option! And there wouldn't be string attached :V It's up to you! But we can change it to that later if you were interested :3
For now BAM! LOL!

We can see how it goes and maybe change it later, see how we feel! ovo But thank you. <3.  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:41 am
-Diamond-Elephant-
~Twilight...Angel~
-Diamond-Elephant-
~Twilight...Angel~

For now BAM! LOL!

We can see how it goes and maybe change it later, see how we feel! ovo But thank you. <3.

Sounds good to me! : D <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:05 pm
-Diamond-Elephant-

belloblossom

Yeaaah I got really lazy towards the end, will slowly update things haha. x'D; Daenys I'm afraid isn't the flinging type, she's very much someone I'd prefer to find a lifemate/monogamous flings for.

Personality wise however: she's a warriors daughter with a noble heart, showing kindness and respect to all that she meets. She's a quiet individual who generally prefers to watch and assess before diving in to any situation. However she is a somewhat curious soul, especially when it comes to life beyond the khalasar, for the khalasar is all she has really ever known since birth. Her father Jorah is very protective of her and she is very much daddy's girl.

Can I ask what Tenzin is like? c:

Omigosh, Daenys sounds wonderful. heart

Tenzin was born and self-raised in the Western Forest. In his youth, he's been shy when first meeting others, but warms up to them easily, being quite the sociable stallion once he gets someone to talk to him. He has traveled all over the Western region, but never beyond that, as he is very protective of his home in the forest. His familiar has dubbed him the "Guardian of the Western Wood" as he protects all that live there, including the trees themselves. He will later realize that it is impossible to uphold his role of the Guardian on his own and will form a herd based around the idea of protecting the forest from those who wish it harm and making it sanctuary for those need it, or already live there. (I'm actually in the process of making the I/T for the herd presently.)

The idea of having him be the sole leader of herd makes me uneasy, so I've decided to hunt for a mare who upholds the same or similar ideals (or at least a love of nature and a sense of leadership) to lead beside him. This would be a Lifemate arrangement, unsurprisingly. *twiddles thumbs and looks imploringly at Daenys* I don't suppose you might be interested?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers