Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Storm's Singles....Take 2 OPEN!!-Yoshio Added!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:42 am
stormflower

I decided to browse this subforum looking for plots and I was like OHMYGOSH weren't we talking plots with Arcadia and Fiore!? I can't actually find the pm anymore, ugh, I'm sorry! Are you still interested in that if I'm not just making things up in my head xD?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:28 pm
Faithofthefallen
stormflower

I decided to browse this subforum looking for plots and I was like OHMYGOSH weren't we talking plots with Arcadia and Fiore!? I can't actually find the pm anymore, ugh, I'm sorry! Are you still interested in that if I'm not just making things up in my head xD?
User Image

Yes indeed we were! I cant find the pm either but I know we had talked about it. He has 2 flings lined up now and can do a third or we can look at maybe lifemate if it was something you were interested in...I cant remember what we were talking about before, but I would like to find a lifemate for him biggrin Let me know here, pm or aim stormflower0426 <3  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:13 pm
stormflower
Faithofthefallen
stormflower

User Image

Yes indeed we were! I cant find the pm either but I know we had talked about it. He has 2 flings lined up now and can do a third or we can look at maybe lifemate if it was something you were interested in...I cant remember what we were talking about before, but I would like to find a lifemate for him biggrin Let me know here, pm or aim stormflower0426 <3

I'd definitely be willing to lifemate them after his flings if thats what you'd like for them down the road! I'd like to do at least one fling with Arcadia as well at some point too so waiting is certainly not an issue for me n_n.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:30 pm
New girls added....WELCOME AMARANTHE YORI!!!! Whoo!!  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:10 pm
stormflower

*tentatively peers into thread* I'm not sure what you're looking for with your Putti twins, but I have this guy who is starting to look for love.

User Image

Would you be interested in him with either Cygnus or Aquila? Here is his personality:
Boneberry is many things. He is vivacious, bold, cheeky, saucy, lively, and full of spirit. He stands apart from the crowd, his charisma gleaming wherever he treads. This Usdia isn't afraid to tell it how it is either. His mouth is directly connected to his brain with no filter whatsoever. Whatever he thinks, he says with very little care for how it may sound. Boneberry always has a sassy comeback line to fire off, no matter the situation. As such, he is rarely at a loss for words and never backs down from a fight.

He has a unique knack for toeing the line with others though. Despite his loud-mouth, vibrant personality, he does have the ability to keep himself in check. Not that he chooses to do that often, but he can if he wishes. This particular trait is demonstrated more so when speaking to his mother and fathers. He respects them all greatly and, while he'll still tell it like it is, he picks his words more carefully and with greater deference.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:58 am
Uriel ADDED and most everything updated....i think XD  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:27 pm
Is Phile still open for offers? Although I do have a fling with you currently, I thought that her colours could possibly go with Sampson? He is a pretty relaxed stallion, very go with the flow and is open to anything really.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:06 am
Rita Zyon
Is Phile still open for offers? Although I do have a fling with you currently, I thought that her colours could possibly go with Sampson? He is a pretty relaxed stallion, very go with the flow and is open to anything really.

Phile is most def open and Sampson would look lovely with her! Sounds like their personalities could work too, just have fun together. Are you looking more for a fling or lifemate? Phile could go either way with it. ^_^  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:06 pm
stormflower
Rita Zyon

Phile is most def open and Sampson would look lovely with her! Sounds like their personalities could work too, just have fun together. Are you looking more for a fling or lifemate? Phile could go either way with it. ^_^
I always like life mating, however, if you feel a fling would work more than I am up for that too. I find that Sampson would be good for either option.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:50 pm
Rita Zyon
stormflower
Rita Zyon

I always like life mating, however, if you feel a fling would work more than I am up for that too. I find that Sampson would be good for either option.

I tend to like to LM my ponies too there are a few that will be flings only(Most likely Phile's dad for instance) but Phile could go either way, Id be more then happy to LM her to Sampson, I personally love him...they coulld have lots of fun and a few adventures together Im sure <3  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:11 pm
stormflower
I tend to like to LM my ponies too there are a few that will be flings only(Most likely Phile's dad for instance) but Phile could go either way, Id be more then happy to LM her to Sampson, I personally love him...they coulld have lots of fun and a few adventures together Im sure <3
Sounds great, I ended up setting up a lifemate permission here: X. Let me know if you want to plot out a backstory ^^, I don't rp a ton but am open to trying. I don't have any open slots for awhile, but, I am open to having them in my mccl post?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:24 pm
Rita Zyon
stormflower
Sounds great, I ended up setting up a lifemate permission here: X. Let me know if you want to plot out a backstory ^^, I don't rp a ton but am open to trying. I don't have any open slots for awhile, but, I am open to having them in my mccl post?

Ya we can do some plotting and I'm good with you putting them in the mccl as I too have a backlog of couples lol  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:05 am
stormflower

User Image User Image

> Fling
> Plot Only

???

I can go into more detail about her if you were interested, but no worries if you're not a fan! Thank you for your time! >v<

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:08 am
Ryuukishin
stormflower

User Image User Image

> Fling
> Plot Only

???

I can go into more detail about her if you were interested, but no worries if you're not a fan! Thank you for your time! >v<

I am so game! I'd love to know more about her! I've been oogling her since I saw her dropped xD that would be amazing!  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:26 pm
stormflower
I am so game! I'd love to know more about her! I've been oogling her since I saw her dropped xD that would be amazing!

And me likewise with Uriel! I wasn't sure if he'd even be free by now haha; thank you so much!!

Her father was used and broken by her grandpa, so he spent most of his childhood being kinda fragile while he healed. Despite his own hardships however, he never stopped helping others. Her mother was similar; from what I remember she was more of a mental helper—she helped people find their way during times of emotional turmoil, while dad was more physical-oriented and helped with building shelters or gathering food. I mean, both of them provided aid in all ways they could, but from my understanding they had their own specialties haha. Ultimately they realized that although they loved each other it wasn't in a "forever" kind of way and they split amicably and found their own lifemates.

Anyway I bring up her parents to accentuate how little like them she turned out ASDHSJKFHSD. She's not selfish but she is self-serving (fine line, I know) and while she isn't opposed to assisting others, it isn't as high on her list of priorities as her parents'.

It could be an interesting dichotomy if they traveled together since he helps everyone he meets while she'd just see it as being slowed down, especially since he can't fly, haha. We could plot a reason for why she keeps coming back or staying with him, rather than just ditching him?

Alternatively, after she gets into a relationship with Nyoko's Adrasteia, she'll be more open to the idea of being ~*~*a better person*~*~ and they might get along easier that way?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff