Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Does anyone here NOT like Greenday? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Day?
  Don't even get me started on those frelling pieces of dren.
  Hate them.
  Don't like em.
  Meh. Neutrality.
  Like em.
  Love them.
  OMG U DONT LIKE GREENDAY!!!WTF IS WRONG WIT U< U NAZI!!!
View Results

milkythecow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:26 pm
I dis-like greenday

Maggot for life ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:55 pm
Ugh... right on, Frozen!

I'm sick and tired of anti-war people to begin with. People simply cannot forget the fact that people have been in battles and wars since the very beginning, and it's not going to stop. The more they complain, the more violence. Anti-war rioters should shut up and stop breaking out on demonstrations. They don't know that by doing that they're causing more violence.

Humans are always inclined to disagree with one another whether they like it or not. Because of that, conflicts will always occur.

As for Greenday, I don't remember hearing anything about them giving charity for anti-war funds. Their music sucks, and they're not even good-looking to begin with. Hell, I don't see any redeeming qualities for Greenday. Everyone just listens to them because they think they're so "punk" just because they listen to Greenday.  

Alienor Kaze

Rebal Hottie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:19 pm
[~soul_slayer ~]
I have to say I respect how you feel but I don't think about it that way, I just like their music. Because at the end of the day all they do is make music, which i say again I love. And they do have awesome concerts! Best day of my life was at a greenday concert! well no not the best day but it was a pretty good day!
Now i totally agree wit u!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:26 pm
u know why bring Wars into this!!! Its jus music and u ppl get all offended by it i think b/c everybody likes it u jus strive 2 be different or ur into that stupid a** Zelda music that the GEEKS play all Gotdamn day 4 no reason why not do somethin worth ur time and get off the damn computer and join a sport! Is every punk band offending u? But it is REALLY LOW 2 bring s**t like Hitler into stuff like this i mean OMG live in the future u crazy ppl! They didnt take over the U.S so why worry bout the past? so why bring it up like a bunch of assholes? ppl enjoy it & u got 2 ******** all that up 4 them u should be ashamed! And i assume Frozen Soul u were talkin bout me and pimp_27 well u didnt have 2 post such a stupid opinion about that stupid a** metal band Rammstien! I think Germany needs 2 kiss the U.S.A 's a** ok!!!! Im done writtin s**t 2 u about a band that is the best now but i dont give a flyin ******** if u ppl like them or not ok!! twisted scream  

Rebal Hottie

Rebal Hottie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:32 pm
kaze no sakura
Ugh... right on, Frozen!

I'm sick and tired of anti-war people to begin with. People simply cannot forget the fact that people have been in battles and wars since the very beginning, and it's not going to stop. The more they complain, the more violence. Anti-war rioters should shut up and stop breaking out on demonstrations. They don't know that by doing that they're causing more violence.

Humans are always inclined to disagree with one another whether they like it or not. Because of that, conflicts will always occur.

As for Greenday, I don't remember hearing anything about them giving charity for anti-war funds. Their music sucks, and they're not even good-looking to begin with. Hell, I don't see any redeeming qualities for Greenday. Everyone just listens to them because they think they're so "punk" just because they listen to Greenday.
Well first of all i dont think im so ''punk'' b/c i love the color pink and & i date football players. So dont judge ppl by wut music they listin 2 ok! Plus i love Green Day and i dont think they r hot i jus like the music! Get over it!!!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:22 am
Rebal Hottie
u know why bring Wars into this!!! Its jus music and u ppl get all offended by it i think b/c everybody likes it u jus strive 2 be different or ur into that stupid a** Zelda music that the GEEKS play all Gotdamn day 4 no reason why not do somethin worth ur time and get off the damn computer and join a sport! Is every punk band offending u? But it is REALLY LOW 2 bring s**t like Hitler into stuff like this i mean OMG live in the future u crazy ppl! They didnt take over the U.S so why worry bout the past? so why bring it up like a bunch of assholes? ppl enjoy it & u got 2 ******** all that up 4 them u should be ashamed! And i assume Frozen Soul u were talkin bout me and pimp_27 well u didnt have 2 post such a stupid opinion about that stupid a** metal band Rammstien! I think Germany needs 2 kiss the U.S.A 's a** ok!!!! Im done writtin s**t 2 u about a band that is the best now but i dont give a flyin ******** if u ppl like them or not ok!! twisted scream

As for your rant about bringing the past to the present..... The past is is a window to our future. If we as a country don't learn from the mistakes in the past we tend to repeat them in the future. Every body is intitled to there own opinion. If people want to get together and type about the bands they don't like then that is there constitusonaly protected right as a free people. If you feel the need to throw bricks at a glass house then go right ahead and do so, just don't get mad when the brick gets thrown back in your face. You sit there and type at us about hating a certain "Punk band" and yet you make the comment about a "Stupid a** metal band" called Rammstien whom of which I like. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Oh! one more thing... if you don't "give a flying ******** if u people like them or not" why post a comment?

Cora_Tealeaf

Red October Archangel

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:06 am
I must admit that I'm a relatively recent convert to the Green Day fandom, but even before then I displayed some familiarity with their older work. I need to acquire both Dookie and Nimrod in order to objectively evaluate their music; as of right now, I'm neutral. I don't give a s**t about any anti-war messages; I just listen because I can, and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me.

Hot Topic blights everything it touches.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:42 am
Kaze no sakura: I'm glad there are others who agree with me. I'm. . . not that liberal to begin with, but. . . I can't stand 'peaceful' protesters. If they want things to change, they should actually try to enter politics, where the decisions are made. At that point, they usually realize that it isn't as easy or smart as it sounds to avoid war.
One exception, though. Buddhist monks in general. . . know how to make an impact. Especially during the war in Vietnam. Here's why-
Thich Quang Duc. We'd definitely disagree philosophically, but it doesn't mean I can't respect his sacrifice.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebal Hottie: Dammit, couldn't you keep the flaming to the other thread? I thought I was done with you, but you're like a bad case of diarrhea. You keep coming back and you make me sick. Also, did you really have to post three times, there's a reason edit buttons were created. I'd add you to my ignore list, but you're amusing, sort of like a drunk is when you give him a Lysol can and a lighter.  

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:00 am
i neither like them nor hate them, they have brought out some brilliant tracks which i am partial for smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:12 am
This man thinks like I do.  

TheDirtyMexican

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:05 am
A Frozen Soul
Kaze no sakura: I'm glad there are others who agree with me. I'm. . . not that liberal to begin with, but. . . I can't stand 'peaceful' protesters. If they want things to change, they should actually try to enter politics, where the decisions are made. At that point, they usually realize that it isn't as easy or smart as it sounds to avoid war.
One exception, though. Buddhist monks in general. . . know how to make an impact. Especially during the war in Vietnam. Here's why-
Thich Quang Duc. We'd definitely disagree philosophically, but it doesn't mean I can't respect his sacrifice.

It's not like I'm patriotic or anything, but honestly, dissing someone because they start wars is not a brilliant thing to do. If someone doesn't like war, then they should learn how to deal with it. No matter what happens, there will always be war. Besides, these anti-war people are starting another one by going on unannounced or unlicensed riots. If they think they're so peaceful, then they should tell the public about it before coming out with their stupid signs.

I'm not too liberal myself. I'd call myself more of a moderate person. Yes, like many people in this world, I want peace too, but conflict is almost like human nature. Yes, the buddhist monks setting themselves on fire may sound crude and almost more "violent", but as far as my memory bank goes, the only person they hurt was themselves.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about Vietnam, but I wouldn't protest at all about war and violence. There's nothing we can do about it. Violent thoughts are in us even as children. The environment the person grows up in determines if the human being can supress it or not. I, for one thing, had violent thoughts before, but unlike some of the population in this world, I was able to supress it.

@ Rebal: Oh really? Oh gee... you've just contradicted yourself right in your response. You're determining your status by the color you like. Just because you like pink doesn't mean that you're not punk and vise versa. How about you don't judge people by the color they like? I think that's equally as retarded. I'm not judging people by the music they listen to, and I've never did.

FYI, as far as I know, most people I've met that listen to Greenday says: "ooh! I'm so punk! I'm listening to Greenday!" What I meant by "everyone" was that "everyone I've known and met". I don't have to get over it, because I think the lead-singer for Greenday is friggin' ugly and so are the rest of his little goonies. Perhaps Greenday was better in their younger days, but as of now, they're hideous. I hate the way they dress and their music makes my ear-drums die.

Not everyone strives to be different. I know that I'm not trying to be different. In fact, I'm just living my life. Even so, people I've known tell me that I'm eccentric, different and weird. You need to know how to broaden your perspectives. Not everyone in this world is trying to be different. Some of us are just trying to get away from the limelight.

Germany does NOT need to kiss America's a**. When WWII ended and Hitler died, Germany realized that following Hitler was wrong and they apologized to all the countries affected by Hitler. We're not living in the past, moron, we're re-thinking the past. There's a reason why we learn history, and that reason is so that we don't repeat the mistakes we made in the past.

No matter what you do, there are going to be people who don't like your music. Why don't YOU get over THAT? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:03 am
Cora_Tealeaf
Rebal Hottie

Why post a comment b/c im a b***h and i dont like ppl who rub s**t into other ppls faces! Well like u said its other ppls opinion i dont care if they like it or not u hate green day i hate rammstien. Which i dont really care about past and present b/c i dont think of it that way so wut ever! think wut u want but im done ok. Now im protecting ma right about ur rant of calling the kettle black why post a comment bout that now be a civilized gurl and lets drop this whole thing about bands. This is so time consuming and retarded! blaugh twisted

As for your rant about bringing the past to the present..... The past is is a window to our future. If we as a country don't learn from the mistakes in the past we tend to repeat them in the future. Every body is intitled to there own opinion. If people want to get together and type about the bands they don't like then that is there constitusonaly protected right as a free people. If you feel the need to throw bricks at a glass house then go right ahead and do so, just don't get mad when the brick gets thrown back in your face. You sit there and type at us about hating a certain "Punk band" and yet you make the comment about a "Stupid a** metal band" called Rammstien whom of which I like. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Oh! one more thing... if you don't "give a flying ******** if u people like them or not" why post a comment?

Rebal Hottie

Rebal Hottie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:12 am
kaze no sakura
A Frozen Soul

It's not like I'm patriotic or anything, but honestly, dissing someone because they start wars is not a brilliant thing to do. If someone doesn't like war, then they should learn how to deal with it. No matter what happens, there will always be war. Besides, these anti-war people are starting another one by going on unannounced or unlicensed riots. If they think they're so peaceful, then they should tell the public about it before coming out with their stupid signs.

I'm not too liberal myself. I'd call myself more of a moderate person. Yes, like many people in this world, I want peace too, but conflict is almost like human nature. Yes, the buddhist monks setting themselves on fire may sound crude and almost more "violent", but as far as my memory bank goes, the only person they hurt was themselves.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about Vietnam, but I wouldn't protest at all about war and violence. There's nothing we can do about it. Violent thoughts are in us even as children. The environment the person grows up in determines if the human being can supress it or not. I, for one thing, had violent thoughts before, but unlike some of the population in this world, I was able to supress it.

@ Rebal: Oh really? Oh gee... you've just contradicted yourself right in your response. You're determining your status by the color you like. Just because you like pink doesn't mean that you're not punk and vise versa. How about you don't judge people by the color they like? I think that's equally as retarded. I'm not judging people by the music they listen to, and I've never did.

FYI, as far as I know, most people I've met that listen to Greenday says: "ooh! I'm so punk! I'm listening to Greenday!" What I meant by "everyone" was that "everyone I've known and met". I don't have to get over it, because I think the lead-singer for Greenday is friggin' ugly and so are the rest of his little goonies. Perhaps Greenday was better in their younger days, but as of now, they're hideous. I hate the way they dress and their music makes my ear-drums die.

Not everyone strives to be different. I know that I'm not trying to be different. In fact, I'm just living my life. Even so, people I've known tell me that I'm eccentric, different and weird. You need to know how to broaden your perspectives. Not everyone in this world is trying to be different. Some of us are just trying to get away from the limelight.

Germany does NOT need to kiss America's a**. When WWII ended and Hitler died, Germany realized that following Hitler was wrong and they apologized to all the countries affected by Hitler. We're not living in the past, moron, we're re-thinking the past. There's a reason why we learn history, and that reason is so that we don't repeat the mistakes we made in the past.

No matter what you do, there are going to be people who don't like your music. Why don't YOU get over THAT? rolleyes
Well im not one 2 give up on a fight so easy but u have a good view of things. But wut r u gonna do about the past and future jus let the stuff lay itself out! No matter if good or bad its gonna be the way it wants nobody can change that well unless u get about 6 billion ppl 2 stop killin and stealing otherwise i would leave it alone. I feel most ppl r making fun of other ppl b/c we like a certain band! So i struck back i didnt mean 2 harsh but i kinda was. I have a very good friend that likes rammstien(arc angel michael) well he isnt like yall but im done wit this retarded argument about bands we will probly never meet or see live! its jus music and i dont care how u take this but im really not tryin 2 piss anybody off. well kinda but not anymore! twisted rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:54 pm
I don;t like Green Day since they don;t sing from the heart. It's too fake...  

~Pancake_Las~

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:39 pm
Rebal Hottie
. . .but im done wit this retarded argument about bands we will probly never meet or see live!

I thought I mentioned this, but Til Lindemann is my uncle. That's why I got so upset and defensive. Sorry.

Rebal Hottie
its jus music and i dont care how u take this but im really not tryin 2 piss anybody off. well kinda but not anymore! twisted rolleyes

And why did that change?  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces