Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:17 pm
Puhterodactyl

Excellent! How would you want to go about doing thangs?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:03 pm
Puhterodactyl

Still good for Ligeia?? I'm thinking she'll have left her radio with monkeys who are fixing it, leaving her to act 100% normal. :"D

haha okay, if you want to set something up that'll be golden.  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:16 pm
My that's a lot of lions to sort through! I managed to get through your pride males and females, and I'm sure I'll toss some others at your rogues soon enough.

User Image
I'm offering Kimya as a fling for Fleance. Since the disbandment of the Swampies, she's incredibly confused and unsure of herself, so it would be the perfect time for her to get in over her head with a God fling.

User Image
I noticed you have quite a few Mwezi'Johari lions and I would like to offer Hodari for RP with all of them! I am especially looking for Meta RP right now. She's a rebel and would be more than happy to recruite for her cause! In the case of your Royal Guards, maybe she could get caught trying to recruite someone else? It's up in the air, and I'm totally interested in hearing any of your ideas!

User Image User Image
Safura and Nomvula are looking for general pride RP to boost their RP counts for flings. While both are based from prey animals in color and are both Busisa, they have very diffierent personalities.
Safura desires to move up in the ranks by producing cubs with strong bloodlines who can become some of the most respected in the pride, rather than trying to do all that work herself. She's the brains, not the brawn and intends to let others do the majority of the work for her. Though, one can't deny, she is an excellent hunter.
Nomvula is sweet-tempered and mild. She came into the Bonelands without any family of her own and desired comfort from the community of lionesses she found there. She has a large soft spot for cubs and one day hopes to have her own. She is incredibly family-oriented, after all.

Please let me know if any of these girls interest you! 3nodding
Puhterodactyl

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:04 pm
nessiaing
I think we talked about a thing between Chironex and my girl Mokomoko. I don't remember what we decided though.

Was it a fling? >>;;

Vesale

I can send him on over to the PL. c: He has no RPs atm though. >>;

belloblossom

YES @ KIMYA he has 0 RPs so I'll work on that <3

@ Hodari - interested in Chunyue aka Umepatwa's murderer? She could react to that???? Idk. >>; My other ones aren't quite as involved.

@ Bonelands : oh idk um uziri or uthuli or isilwi, you pick. >>;;  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:34 pm
Puhterodactyl
nessiaing
I think we talked about a thing between Chironex and my girl Mokomoko. I don't remember what we decided though.

Was it a fling? >>;;

Could have been I am open to whatever  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:26 am
Stormborn!!! Svar & Micah sib rp! Also Eitri for cub rp with any of my SB kids /any of your SB kids with mine really. Creve'coeur could run into Renata and Raija, (younger sisters to Ran). Neither of them would be impressed by a boy with an attitude problem. XD

Also, DHIKKARA. Now he is in the SB, would he like to meet Zabuni? She is the thrall of Holmgeir and his wife Soma. (Ragnvard's parents). She is a very experienced thrall and is well treated by both of her owners. She has helped raise all of the couple's litters but never had any of her own. She secretly wants a mate to love and start a family with, but has come to terms with the idea that it isnt up to her.

If Kimo is looking for trouble, she could meet Ragnvard? As soon as he realises she is a seer he will try and persuade her to join him as his thrall, and if she refuses he will attempt a capture. He is collecting seers for his own use, or trying to anyway.
And he could meet VELUM and get annoyed at her whiney nature, he always needs more rps. (Is it obvious I love rping Ran?)
Come to think of it, Ragnvard would fling with your SROSUKO just because. He likes evil-type personalities. Or XANTHOXYLOIDES, he wont be saying no to an easy lay, thats for sure. Can be cubless if you like.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:31 pm
Puhterodactyl

So I have a few SoA's who would be interested in doing anything.
I have a few in my journal maybe one of them would catch your eye?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:24 pm
Puhterodactyl

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Alright so these guys I'd love to do something with. I have these guys to offer in return for RP with them.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The boys and girls can do fling RPs or just general RPs or even possibly be mates. Lana, is just for general or possible mate.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:03 am
I have all sorts of plots and RPs I'd like to do with you, but I have no planning skills at the moment. I definitely want to know more about my cub's family though, and interact with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:33 am
OY GIMME DAT PLOTZ  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:21 pm
Puhterodactyl

Maaaaaaybe Svar with Kaelyn?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:34 pm
Puhterodactyl
nessiaing

Was it a fling? >>;;

Vesale

I can send him on over to the PL. c: He has no RPs atm though. >>;

belloblossom

YES @ KIMYA he has 0 RPs so I'll work on that <3

@ Hodari - interested in Chunyue aka Umepatwa's murderer? She could react to that???? Idk. >>; My other ones aren't quite as involved.

@ Bonelands : oh idk um uziri or uthuli or isilwi, you pick. >>;;

If you are still interested in Kimya with Fleance, I have two RPs completed for her so far and if you wanted to do some RP with her and either of your Nergui lions we could get her another one. Plus, they have to meet in an RP, don't they? Shall we get started on that first?

As for Hodari, if any of your M'J lions want to interact with her (or her son, Yoru) I'd be happy to! Is Chunyue still apart of the pride or was he kicked out in the newest ORP?

Also for Bonelands... Let me RP with all of your lions. emotion_kirakira Just, just all of them. Forever.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:55 pm
Puhterodactyl

I still want Tamaa to confront Chunyue. Dwyllo is rotten and to be avoided, but he's taken Chunyue's involvement in Umepatwa'd death...pretty personally. An "I was nice to you and you took my best friend" kind of thing.

It's been long enough that attempting to beat the **** out of him wouldn't be a foregone conclusion. Plus Kimondo said he could stay (even if he really disagrees with this). Still possible, but at this point, Tamaa wants to know why.

---

Figuring out what kind of relationship Triste has with her siblings might be interesting. Still trying to Priestess her, but that RP's stalled out atm.

---

Maybe Hrafn can be a jerk to (or friends with) Stor'fugl? They're around the same age I believe. Hrafn is god-born and the son of a priestess, and has one hell of an ego. Definitely going to be a Reaver but thinks himself much smarter than most Reaver-types. Doesn't keep that to himself, either.

---

All of the Bonelands RP, pls. Firekin too!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:20 pm
Puhterodactyl

How would Phlegyas like to meet back up with his sister 8DD

Iar basically had her under his complete control before his death so she's kind of been wandering completely aimlessly since the original Aikanaro disbanded. I do have her planned to join the new pride but STUFF could happen in between~

ALSO I HAD ANOTHER IDEA .... If you want, I'd also offer her for a fling with Fleance. The idea being Seer + God = stronger Seers maybe??? XD  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:27 pm
Zingling

Tell me about her plz/link for her img doesn't work :00

belloblossom

Fleance x Kimya RP first, then I can boost his count with SRPs :'D
M'J: All of mine are still in it 3nodding Maybe something with Arusha? I need to boost her count. :' )
Bonelands: Uthuli or Uzuri rp? c: I'd love to play their characters finally.

Excited Apathy

All of the MJ angst always forever. > )
Triste just became an aunt, too. :00 Could talk to Adelheid abt how that's going.
Hfran/Stor either or. c: Can figure it out in an RP?? They can go on their first viking together??
+ bonelands and firekin RP : D How do you feel about duels? I have... like 5 lions to get into the Firekin I think??

Manda

YES and i don't even remember if Phle knew Iar died. < __> Was his death why they had the tournament of heirs forever ago??
+ yes to fling as long as you're not in a HUGE rush. :' D I am very slow...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff