Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:12 pm
AstoriaFallen

Could you set it up? I'm tagging some rps have failed to respond to lol

And thank you! She's adorable to me :3

Sure! Did you want me to have it in the rogue lands? or in Nera?

Kathryn Dragonna

If you start a thread for them, I can work on the rest in SRPs to get him up to breeding count.

Okay! Sounds good 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:15 pm
We could start it in the rouge lands since I would like for her to join, so perhaps it could be her way of getting to know him a little and the prid
e. smile  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:23 pm
Fairy Snails
AstoriaFallen

Could you set it up? I'm tagging some rps have failed to respond to lol

And thank you! She's adorable to me :3

Sure! Did you want me to have it in the rogue lands? or in Nera?

Kathryn Dragonna

If you start a thread for them, I can work on the rest in SRPs to get him up to breeding count.

Okay! Sounds good 4laugh

YAY *fluffs Snails*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:47 pm
Fairy Snails

*Snoops through your PB* What do you have in the way for these leopards?
Tsillah
Kamala
Macaria  

magnadearel

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:02 pm
magnadearel

*Snoops through your PB* What do you have in the way for these leopards?
Tsillah
Kamala
Macaria

WELL! All are rogues
Tsillah is sorta complicated (but complicated can = fun plots xD) I costumed her to be my gods sorta mortal mate. She is highly curious, but mostly only about things she finds interesting (such as history). Romance wise she would be open for flings only.

Kamala I haven't played much. She's sarcastic and gets annoyed pretty easily. She's open for anything.

And Macaria was apart of Usafi'tukufu until it was disbanded. He finds non-leopards weird and strange, but he is fairly innocent and naive. He had a couple flings lined up, but other then that he has nothing going for him. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:13 pm
Fairy Snails
WELL! All are rogues
Tsillah is sorta complicated (but complicated can = fun plots xD) I costumed her to be my gods sorta mortal mate. She is highly curious, but mostly only about things she finds interesting (such as history). Romance wise she would be open for flings only.

Kamala I haven't played much. She's sarcastic and gets annoyed pretty easily. She's open for anything.

And Macaria was apart of Usafi'tukufu until it was disbanded. He finds non-leopards weird and strange, but he is fairly innocent and naive. He had a couple flings lined up, but other then that he has nothing going for him. xD

All rogues is a good start. =D
How would they feel about joining my I/T warrior colony, Bahadur'Nori? XD It's leopards only, natural coat colors only.

magnadearel

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:18 pm
magnadearel

All rogues is a good start. =D
How would they feel about joining my I/T warrior colony, Bahadur'Nori? XD It's leopards only, natural coat colors only.

Ooo! Kamala and Macaria would be good there! 3nodding I'll look over it in a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:59 pm
Fairy Snails

I know we talked about Sol and Soba, but you would be interested in your leopard and her? I just LOVE hybrids and his and her colors would just be lovely! I would rather do your leopard and her first if you say yes. ^^  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:04 pm
AstoriaFallen

I know we talked about Sol and Soba, but you would be interested in your leopard and her? I just LOVE hybrids and his and her colors would just be lovely! I would rather do your leopard and her first if you say yes. ^^

Buka right? I would be down for that. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:07 pm
Fairy Snails

Yasss Buka. ^^  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:10 pm
AstoriaFallen
Fairy Snails

Yasss Buka. ^^

Awesome! Would you like to start something up or would you like me to?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:56 pm
Fairy Snails

I can start something up after I finish this tag I'm working on for you ^^  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:19 pm
Fairy Snails

User Image

Buka was apart of Mazunguko but is currently a rogue. He is extremely flirty, sometimes he likes playing hero (usually if he has something to gain from it). He tends to be a bit selfish as well as irresponsible. He has a preference for leopardess but with a plot he might fling with a cheetah/lioness. (has 4 rps available)

User Image

This is Miaoth... she has no rps but she is very interested in Buja. She'd be open to mate or fling. Personality wise I think she is going to be fun loving and playful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:33 pm
nessiaing
Fairy Snails

User Image

Buka was apart of Mazunguko but is currently a rogue. He is extremely flirty, sometimes he likes playing hero (usually if he has something to gain from it). He tends to be a bit selfish as well as irresponsible. He has a preference for leopardess but with a plot he might fling with a cheetah/lioness. (has 4 rps available)

User Image

This is Miaoth... she has no rps but she is very interested in Buja. She'd be open to mate or fling. Personality wise I think she is going to be fun loving and playful.

Poke-SoA! I would totally be up for a fling with her and Buka! If she is more of the type to have a mate, Buka has a brother Hasi who would be available to be a mate.  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:24 am
Fairy Snails
nessiaing
Fairy Snails

User Image

User Image

Poke-SoA! I would totally be up for a fling with her and Buka! If she is more of the type to have a mate, Buka has a brother Hasi who would be available to be a mate.

Lets do it with Hasi . I prefer mates only cause flings can take so long to complete now days.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff