Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:31 pm
"Now you're not sure who is crazy," Grin murmured. He gave a little hum in thought before leaning in to give her shoulder a little nuzzle in comfort. "Sounds like you've had one hell of time lately. It's definitely crazy coming in and seeing all this from an outsider's point of view, but I'm glad I came into all this when I did. It's much nicer experiencing it from everyone's stories rather than first hand."

He pulled back a bit to give her a little space, sitting once again rather than half laying on the rock. "Is there more? Or have we caught up to today?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:35 pm
For the first time that night, the Hunt Leader turned her head to look at her companion. And glare at him.

"Do you think this is all a play for your entertainment?" she demanded. "Are you deriving some twisted amusement from it all? And seriously, shouldn't you be somewhere, doing something? You're not a Hunter, you don't act like a Slave, so you're almost certainly a Guard and probably ditching your duties." Iki'renkli got to her feet, now towering over the male from her perch.

"If I were you, I'd get back to where you're assigned. And hope to hell that you don't end up like Umepatwa," the lioness informed him icily.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:46 pm
Ah, and now the claws came out. Grin put on an easy smile, his go-to expression when things got hairy.

"Not at all," he said with a shake of his head. "I recently joined and was recovering from the initiation process when this meeting went on. I've only heard bits and pieces of everything that's happened, so hearing why there's an uprising has been very helpful."

He shifted a bit to stand as well, looking up at the lioness with practiced ease of someone who has been in plenty of situations where pain was on the line. It was important not to show fear, but also not to come off as flippant.

"And now I know which side I'm on," he said with another grin, this one showing a bit more teeth. "I do apologize for making it seem like I was listening to your story for my benefit and entertainment, but I hope I can assure you you've won another set of paws to help make things right again." He probably couldn't solve her family issues, of course, but hopefully that would be settled after the rebellion.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:08 pm
She considered the lion. He was older (though not ancient), cocky (though not stupid) and seemed to be reasonably intelligent. So...she'd give him the benefit of the doubt. This time. Whether or not he deserved it remained to be seen.

"Hmph," was Iki'renkli's only response aloud and, turning tail towards him, the lioness jumped off her rock and headed out into the night.

She had plenty of better things to do that waste time on a flirtatious idiot. Even if it had helped to just pour out everything wrong with the world...no! He didn't deserve a second glance and she wasn't going to give him one!  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:12 pm
Grin waited, but to his delight the lioness simply stared him down and left. Good...he hadn't offended her horribly.

"Night, beautiful," he called out after her, chuckling as he shook his head. "Beautiful night, too." He returned to his stroll through the trees, wondering if he should actually do guard things or continue to sniff out things having to do with this rebellion.

FIN  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces