Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[PLOT] Velvie's Pile'o'things - WANTED: Stormborn Plots! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:47 am
Velveteen Angel

User Image
Egil - Young - Single

Egil is Kisukari's son. His vision is failing quickly, and he will eventually become blind. He is silent, often, and prefers to observe rather than participate. Because his vision is fading, his other senses are heightening and he knows he will be vulnerable once his vision is gone.

User Image

Renata is Ragnvard's younger sister, but she dislikes her older brother and the whole family drama they are embroiled in. She is training to be a reaver now that she is an adol. She would happily introduce him to the blind freeborn Mbali, and Mbali's caretaker thrall Mwana. If he is looking for a reaver to serve/be protected by, Renata would be happy to take him on to look after her den and any future cubs she has. Since she will be away reaving a lot. She is not looking for a mate or fling at the moment. Since she is too focused on her career. And too young.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:57 pm
Velveteen Angel

Help me come up with a name for our boys! *fails atm*  

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:29 pm
Velveteen Angel

User Image
or
User Image

User Image

I am offering this girl to do any Rps with your Reavers especially those two quoted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:47 am
Tanakako

Oooh, I'd love to RP them and see how they interact, as to whether or not she would feel like claiming a half-blind thrall haha.
If she does choose that, Bousvor (owned by Magna) would need to be involved in the plot somehow, since Egil's mother Kisukari would not allow her cubs to get given away >C (and Bousvor will therefore be nagged into vetting Renata).

AstoriaFallen

Oooh! Yes please! Valkyrie would love to RP with her baby siblings C: Despite her toughness, she'd fuss over them like mad.

Who is Njord? -slow-

Diya would love to do a challenge for him! C: He loves fighting people haha.

Any of thralls would be more than happy to RP with your cub!

DavyJnah

Aemelius would be happy to RP with her C: Wanna start something up for them?  

Velveteen Angel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:10 am
Velveteen Angel

AstoriaFallen

Oooh! Yes please! Valkyrie would love to RP with her baby siblings C: Despite her toughness, she'd fuss over them like mad.

Who is Njord? -slow-

Diya would love to do a challenge for him! C: He loves fighting people haha.

Any of thralls would be more than happy to RP with your cub!

Njord and Valka are the names of the siblings to Valkyrie ^^ XD Sorry, should have been more specific.

I can set up the rp for Diya and my boy for the challenge. smile I'd like to do that first and then start one of the others up. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:51 am
Velveteen Angel

Aemelius would be happy to RP with her C: Wanna start something up for them?

Should her and Aemelius meet outside first in the rogue lands?  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:17 pm
AstoriaFallen

Njord and Valka are the names of the siblings to Valkyrie ^^ XD Sorry, should have been more specific.

I can set up the rp for Diya and my boy for the challenge. smile I'd like to do that first and then start one of the others up. ^^

Sounds great! Just tag me in it and I'll get to it asap C:

DavyJnah
Should her and Aemelius meet outside first in the rogue lands?

Unless she is a member of the pride, they have to meet in the rogue lands! C:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:50 pm
Velveteen Angel

Unless she is a member of the pride, they have to meet in the rogue lands! C:

Ok cool. I will get something started in the Rogue Lands soon then and will tag you there.!  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:53 am
For Linnea:

User Image

Very traditional Stormborn, Kitwana puts his honor before everything else, even if he knows he'll end up getting the short end of the stick. He believes females should be the cub raisers and den keepers, but has a healthy respect for them. Anti-hybrid to the extreme, he'd probably try to kill any he saw, not finding them worthy of life. He's killed the father (a lion) of two hybrid cubs he had come across in lieu of killing them. Keeps the pelt in his den as a trophy.

He'd be happy to take a strong-minded but traditional female as a mate. He'd also be more than happy to bring her Thralls to oversee, he doesn't have any now but that can change.

For Jini:
User Image

Recently captured as a Thrall, Igagasi is struggling to fit in. She listens to her master reluctantly but as she stays will come to find it's easy to fill the orders and will actually enjoy her time there. She's outgoing and happy-go-lucky despite her circumstances and is always eager to make friends.

I think they'd make a cute Thrall couple. She's got a good head on her shoulders and could watch out for him. She's still an adol so it could be a growing romance.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:28 pm
SilverLutz

I love both of these ideas! C: I'd love to RP them both and see how they go! They both sound adorable <3
Did you want me to start one and you start the other?  

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:27 pm
Velveteen Angel
SilverLutz

I love both of these ideas! C: I'd love to RP them both and see how they go! They both sound adorable <3
Did you want me to start one and you start the other?

Definitely! I'll start the Thrall rp if you want to start the other biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:50 pm
Velveteen Angel

Tamala is new to the SB and so far has mostly been training. She isn't sure what she wants as of yet.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:55 pm
SSBrosB
Velveteen Angel

Tamala is new to the SB and so far has mostly been training. She isn't sure what she wants as of yet.

Awww, she's lovely c:
Maybe she could talk to Nuru, my thrall? She would be very kind to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:57 pm
Velveteen Angel
Awww, she's lovely c:
Thanks! And sure, that sounds good. 3nodding  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:01 pm
SSBrosB
Velveteen Angel
Awww, she's lovely c:
Thanks! And sure, that sounds good. 3nodding

Did you want to start something up? C:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas