Uni-Gryph Family Plot Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:12 pm
Akos' mother was Miela's sister. She and her mate had been traveling when they disappeared, though Miela would have known her sister was pregnant. Akos' mother, possibly father, and the other baskets were all killed and eaten by a Skinwalker while he was still in his basket. He was saved by the family who adopted and raised him. But they didn't know what he was, having never seen a hippogryph before. So now he's wandering looking for answers about himself and his family. And at some point, will find Miela and her daughters.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:40 am
~Twilight...Angel~

belloblossom

AstoriaFallen

LydaLynn

Alright~ I updated the intro post to include Akos (because I was a huge bum and forgot to do it earlier). An RP between Elian and Eliot has been added to the plot tracker, they've been reunited and it's hella cute. A+ father/daughter RP.
It gives us a good point to connect to through pre-family reunion RP (connect everything like we're bringing K'NEX back cool )  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:16 pm
Awesome, thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:03 pm
I'm so glad that you were editing or whatever, cause I've lost this thread like three times :'D
And now I can SAVE IT!  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:28 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
I'm so glad that you were editing or whatever, cause I've lost this thread like three times :'D
And now I can SAVE IT!

Lol, glad the timing worked out! xD
btw, are you still interested in RPing Eliana and Ciela together? o:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:41 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
~Twilight...Angel~
And now I can SAVE IT!

Lol, glad the timing worked out! xD
btw, are you still interested in RPing Eliana and Ciela together? o:

OF COURSE! Like forever! I actually saw the link on the first page! If it's all good to go I can respond to it! emotion_kirakira  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:44 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

OF COURSE! Like forever! I actually saw the link on the first page! If it's all good to go I can respond to it! emotion_kirakira

Yeah it is! The first post is up for you, I hope it's alright. I try to steer away from meet-and-greet-esque plots but I couldn't think up much else for their encounter. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:48 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
~Twilight...Angel~

Yeah it is! The first post is up for you, I hope it's alright. I try to steer away from meet-and-greet-esque plots but I couldn't think up much else for their encounter. xD

For now I think meet-and-greet-esque is going to be PERFECT. That way we can feel them out together x3  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:50 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

For now I think meet-and-greet-esque is going to be PERFECT. That way we can feel them out together x3

Yay~! What's the best way to tag you? Would youy prefer quotes in the RP thread or in here?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:57 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
~Twilight...Angel~

Yay~! What's the best way to tag you? Would youy prefer quotes in the RP thread or in here?

As long as I get quoted, either or. Though the actual RP thread might be easier xD  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:18 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

As long as I get quoted, either or. Though the actual RP thread might be easier xD

Alright then! I usually just tag the rp thread so that'll be fine v u v Ahh, I'm so excited to see how the sisters work out together!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:09 pm
ninja  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:11 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx

Travelling Souls - Eliot and Kurage In Progress

This is complete. It's the plot that made him go back and look for miela  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:05 pm
AstoriaFallen

Alright! I'll update the plot list accordingly! Sorry I haven't been super active as of late. It's the end of the semester and it's a scramble to get everything I need done in time @_@ I'll be sure to reply to things asap!  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:08 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx
AstoriaFallen

Alright! I'll update the plot list accordingly! Sorry I haven't been super active as of late. It's the end of the semester and it's a scramble to get everything I need done in time @_@ I'll be sure to reply to things asap!

I totally understand! No rush, you focus on school. I know you're busy. <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces