Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[PLOT] Davy's plottings {Updated 5/12/17} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:40 pm
Soldier  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:53 pm
DavyJnah

For Cythraul, I can offer a captain or a reaver for his challenge.
User Image
User Image

For anyone looking for a pride or plots, I'd suggest checking out the I/T prides in my sig. ^_^ And of course my plot thread. <3

magnadearel

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:14 am
magnadearel

I think Cythraul vs Bousvor would be good. Why because a captain vs a First Mate would be awesome.

Although Curare would maybe challenge Calder. Just because.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:57 pm
DavyJnah
Leopards

Females
User Image
Sethunya

For Sethunya I would like to offer Jioni

User Image

He currently resides in the Elimisha'sombea Colony. He is open to be a mate or a fling, although he will not leave his colony because he loves his home and his family. I kind hearted leopard he loves to study histories of anything and everything.  

nessiaing

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:54 pm
nessiaing

Oh my, yeah. She would love to. Either be part of his group or mate or fling!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:19 pm
DavyJnah
I think Cythraul vs Bousvor would be good. Why because a captain vs a First Mate would be awesome.

Although Curare would maybe challenge Calder. Just because.

Was Cythraul in the pirates pride before? =P
Sure! Calder's a snot just fyi.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:00 pm
DavyJnah
nessiaing

Awesome. I am on my way to bed now but I can start them an rp in the morning smile . Also if you want you can add me on aim. My sn is nessiaing there as well. I find it easier to stay engaged in plots when we can talk about them easier.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:09 pm
nessiaing
DavyJnah
nessiaing

Awesome. I am on my way to bed now but I can start them an rp in the morning smile . Also if you want you can add me on aim. My sn is nessiaing there as well. I find it easier to stay engaged in plots when we can talk about them easier.

Found you, says I can't send you offline messages though.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:59 am
DavyJnah

Strange they should go through. I will be online all day today so give me a nudge when you get on smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:42 am
nessiaing
DavyJnah

Strange they should go through. I will be online all day today so give me a nudge when you get on smile

messaged you there.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:55 pm
Yay new pretty updated!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:06 pm
Hey!

Just thought I'd post here after your response in the main thread regarding RP. I have Nergui lions of all personality types looking for RP with rogues. Do you have anything in particular you would like or any rogues you'd like to use? I have muse with all of my Nergui atm smile  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:50 pm
Kimaria
Hey!

Just thought I'd post here after your response in the main thread regarding RP. I have Nergui lions of all personality types looking for RP with rogues. Do you have anything in particular you would like or any rogues you'd like to use? I have muse with all of my Nergui atm smile

I am not too sure on what pride the Nergui are? Haha. Eryxa, Curare, Hokulani, and Suoh are all rogues. They'd all be happy for RPs, especially The females (the first three I mentioned). Eryxa and Curare are mostly blank slates, I just want Curare to be really mean. And Suoh is also a black slate. Although Curare is trying to head towards the Stormborn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:13 pm
That's ok! The Nergui are a really small pride that I own. It's a lion and hyena coalition that have a taste for causing trouble and hunting down gods. They are in rogue territory at the moment as they move to their new home so RP can take place within their sub-forum.

Curare with her odd colouring might be teased and perhaps that can lead towards drama. Eryxa, too, with her blindness. Hokulani might be more admired for her markings.

I have...

Nokhoi who was currently beaten up by a fellow member over a female. He's a bit of an a** who likes to shoot his mouth and act tough but not able to follow through with actions.

Tolui who was forced into the pride after his family was killed. He might try to warn them to keep away unless they want to be dragged into Nergui drama.

Gren who is my orc-lion. She's much friendlier than she looks, but big and tough and talks in a 'simple' fashion, though she's actually rather bright.

And lastly, my hyena, Kurruvar. She's much more chaotic and can go from calm to aggressive with not much persuasion.

DavyJnah

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out