• Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:52 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:44 am
Kivras
heart

Hi! So I'm a super slow RPer but Ozzie has always been a favorite of mine, so I wanted to see about offering my boyo for her Skinwalker plot!

User Image

Amaruq is an annnncient Skinwalker. He's been cursed for many, many years now, and he's an old man! He's half blind and has lost a lot of the strength that comes with youth, so he relies a lot more on cunning and treachery these days. He would absolutely take advantage of a newly cursed Ozzie and use her to hunt for him? Easy meals, tells her she's 'honing her skills', etc.

Then, when she's stronger and more aware, she kicks his a**. He manages to get the upper hand by fighting dirty and wounds her badly? Limps off to lick his own wounds and try to heal...

I wouldn't be offering him for breeding though, as I don't think he suits her very well, color-wise! I understand if you'd like to use this for a breeding plot for someone else, but I wanted to offer. <3 Thanks for your time!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:18 am
Tsunake

Super slow RP is totally fine with me, especially in this case where I have a few plots to fill before officially Skinwalkering her
(And aahhhh it does a heart good to know you like her ;u; am honored)

ANYHOW I am so down for this. Sososososo down, I couldn't care less if there's no breeding cuz this sounds interesting without it :3c I love the idea and I am down if you're down to have both of them kick the snot out each other in the end heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:28 am
Kivras
Tsunake

Super slow RP is totally fine with me, especially in this case where I have a few plots to fill before officially Skinwalkering her
(And aahhhh it does a heart good to know you like her ;u; am honored)

ANYHOW I am so down for this. Sososososo down, I couldn't care less if there's no breeding cuz this sounds interesting without it :3c I love the idea and I am down if you're down to have both of them kick the snot out each other in the end heart

*___* <3 Awesome! And yes, ahhh, her coloring (her eyes especially) have always been my fave, and her personality is just too cute...

Awesome, ahhh! Like I said, I'm slow forever, but I can start something up for us and link you? Amaruq's such an old man that I don't see him getting away unscathed, plus getting the heck kicked outta him by Ozzie = gr8.

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:51 am
Rinial Sisterdragon
>W> I will. I just gotta get the babbling twit of a muse to sit down and tell me what they're ranting about. BUT, vague idea, wishing star craziness and rainbowy felines. -w- Something to soften Asha a little after her not so happy first love? *SHOT*

Benoit as Asha's bestie/romantically almost entangled but not because Benoit is Poly and while she may have a primary, she still likes to collect chew toys. *cough* If your into that kind of thing of course.

>.> forgive rambling. -w- SPASTIC ideas assault me sometimes.

-DRAGS THIS IN HERE-

Okay I am. So down for this. Asha isn't exactly poly (So far!) But I could totally see her and Benny (NEW NICKNAME FOR THE POOF) being squishes and those type of friends that are almost-but-not-totally-romatically-involved. Like, if Asha ever finds a mate they'd have to be comfortable with them being kinda like J.D. and Turk on Scrubs?

COULD ALSO HELP WITH KEI. Like, after he and Benny are all 'We're better off as friends' he notices how close she and Asha are and gets all 'WAIT JUST A GOSH DANG DIDDLY DARN MINUTE HERE THAT KINDA THING IS TOTALLY OKAY?'

(I love brainstorming forgive meeee)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:00 pm
Kivras
Rinial Sisterdragon
>W> I will. I just gotta get the babbling twit of a muse to sit down and tell me what they're ranting about. BUT, vague idea, wishing star craziness and rainbowy felines. -w- Something to soften Asha a little after her not so happy first love? *SHOT*

Benoit as Asha's bestie/romantically almost entangled but not because Benoit is Poly and while she may have a primary, she still likes to collect chew toys. *cough* If your into that kind of thing of course.

>.> forgive rambling. -w- SPASTIC ideas assault me sometimes.

-DRAGS THIS IN HERE-

Okay I am. So down for this. Asha isn't exactly poly (So far!) But I could totally see her and Benny (NEW NICKNAME FOR THE POOF) being squishes and those type of friends that are almost-but-not-totally-romatically-involved. Like, if Asha ever finds a mate they'd have to be comfortable with them being kinda like J.D. and Turk on Scrubs?

COULD ALSO HELP WITH KEI. Like, after he and Benny are all 'We're better off as friends' he notices how close she and Asha are and gets all 'WAIT JUST A GOSH DANG DIDDLY DARN MINUTE HERE THAT KINDA THING IS TOTALLY OKAY?'

(I love brainstorming forgive meeee)
>W< I adore this. and yes. Like super squishes. As Asha is her Vampy Kitty. (Her affectionate nickname, often shortened to Vampy. If that's alright. ^w^)

And Benny is the type to be all, "I know you love her, you're her mate, but she's my Vampy, so I gots dibs right now." *snicker snort thud*

AND YES!! All the better to help Kei not be all weirded out with them having baskets and going back to being friends. Because Benoit is just that much of a loving kitty. I'm sure someday I'll find her someone for her primary, but she has too much need to love ALL THE PRETTIES. -w-;

SO, I think this plotting means we should mebbe add eachother on a chat platform so that we don't get things lost via quotes on gaia since it can be unreliable and a butt. -w-

If you are comfortable with this idea, what platform of messenger do you prefer?  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:30 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon
Im so down for this.

I'm usually on Skype more often than not, but I'm also on AIM, though sometimes I forget to log into that >w>;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:56 pm
Kivras
Rinial Sisterdragon
Im so down for this.

I'm usually on Skype more often than not, but I'm also on AIM, though sometimes I forget to log into that >w>;;
Awesome, Skype is pretty much what I'm on all the time. -w- So added you(At least I hope it was you I just added. -w-;;;;;;; ) we can chat whenever we get a chance about more silly plot things. ^w^ ALSO, *steals the raffle pretty you won* >.> *gets eaten*  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:07 am
Kivras

User Image User Image

You have NO idea how much I wish I could offer an acceptable mate for her, I'm obsessed with all things leopard, especially snow, and she's amazing. But at the least I can offer a friend? Tho they look oddly pretty side by side. XD

Zamy's a strange little pony. Her mind isn't the most stable, so her personality can be a bit like a grab bag. She can be nice and sweet when you meet her one day, and then hostile the next. Perhaps even mid conversation she can break off from being moody and suddenly be hyper and cheerful.

Her long hair also causes her no end of problems as she tends to get tangled in it, from her wings all the way down to her hooves, leaving her rolling on the grass trying to get un-stuck. If she wasn't odd enough... well. She's afraid of heights. So you wont really see her use those wings for flying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:30 am
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Kivras

User Image User Image

You have NO idea how much I wish I could offer an acceptable mate for her, I'm obsessed with all things leopard, especially snow, and she's amazing. But at the least I can offer a friend? Tho they look oddly pretty side by side. XD

Zamy's a strange little pony. Her mind isn't the most stable, so her personality can be a bit like a grab bag. She can be nice and sweet when you meet her one day, and then hostile the next. Perhaps even mid conversation she can break off from being moody and suddenly be hyper and cheerful.

Her long hair also causes her no end of problems as she tends to get tangled in it, from her wings all the way down to her hooves, leaving her rolling on the grass trying to get un-stuck. If she wasn't odd enough... well. She's afraid of heights. So you wont really see her use those wings for flying.
I would so be down!  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:33 am
Shadeclaw added!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:45 am
Kivras
[

what are your plans for Taion? o: if she's a blank slate i mayyyyyyyy have a possible idea for her depending on what you have planned personality wise. B|a

but basically i have Evangeline who is a runaway princess (didn't like the arranged marriage that was planned - no way out of it. tired of being told how to live her life) now attempting (read: failing) to make it on her own. she and taion have similar colours so i was thinking maybe they're distantly related and perhaps taion was her guard??

she could come after Evangeline either to bring her back and restore her honor (making her an enemy of sorts, i s'pose) or she could be after her to make sure she's okay.

anyways if you think she'll fit lemme know! if you have plans for her already that's cool! <3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:36 pm
LOLTERNATIVE

Oh. My goodness.

Okay so first things first, the literal only thing I have for Taion is that she's an assassin (Goes by "Moonfang" for business purposes) but takes the odd bodyguard job here and there. Predatory and good at killing. Not the type to be a guard, though. Unless paid handsomely.

That being said, your plot is so super close to the plot I have going on with Dimitrios and Nao that it made me double-take and smile with glee, because I TOTALLY needed a way for Dimi and Taion to butt heads in the future.

Where Taion would be all about just finishing the job, no emotional attachments whatsoever, Dimi is....well, his heart's in the right place.

Taion could definitely somehow be sent to bring Evangeline back, and she wouldn't? Honestly care about her well-being. It's a job, she's a target. Just not the target to kill, but still a target.

If you wanted to add Dimitrios into this somehow (His timeline is a little whacky so it might be before or after he finally finds who he was sent to find), that could me a chance to shove Taion and Dimi into conflict, and Dimi would most certainly, out of sympathy and a bleeding heart, get Evangeline on her way to, well, running away.

Cue Taion ruthlessly hunting her, getting more and more violent about it in the process, and Dimi basically becoming a bit of a protector for Evangeline? emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:41 pm
heart  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100