Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Kaya's Mysterious World of Plots, Singles, & Breedings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:10 pm
Interested in a fling between Hollow Tzalmon and my girl Hellhound sometime? heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:07 pm
Calixita
Interested in a fling between Hollow Tzalmon and my girl Hellhound sometime? heart

User Image

Definitely! I'll make a note under his breeding section. He's currently trying with Tamamo right now and then has a few flings after so it may be some time.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:14 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
Definitely! I'll make a note under his breeding section. He's currently trying with Tamamo right now and then has a few flings after so it may be some time.

Sweet! And that's totally fine about the wait. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:50 am
Kaya Wolf Moon

Hoo boy, this might be a little awkward. So, you know how we had our planned fling between Aconitum and Rosalyn? Well... She's actually ended up finding her lifemate recently, so I'm going to have to rescind my offer for that particular pair.

However... If you're interested, I would love to offer her son ( sweatdrop ) to him as a fling in her place. If you're not interested or have something else planned for him, that's totally fine, since he's also got a planned fling with my girl Aquila. 3nodding

Sorry to let you know about this so late in the game. sweatdrop I'll try my best to keep more on top of stuff in the future! 3nodding

User Image  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:22 pm
belloblossom
Kaya Wolf Moon

Hoo boy, this might be a little awkward. So, you know how we had our planned fling between Aconitum and Rosalyn? Well... She's actually ended up finding her lifemate recently, so I'm going to have to rescind my offer for that particular pair.

However... If you're interested, I would love to offer her son ( sweatdrop ) to him as a fling in her place. If you're not interested or have something else planned for him, that's totally fine, since he's also got a planned fling with my girl Aquila. 3nodding

Sorry to let you know about this so late in the game. sweatdrop I'll try my best to keep more on top of stuff in the future! 3nodding

User Image

No worries! That actually works out in a way because Aconitum has a LM waiting in the wings too. They were just going to wait until his flings were through. So we can just do the one with Aquila and him, no problems. ^_^

Although, that boy is quite pretty. Is he looking for someone in particular?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:17 am
Kaya Wolf Moon

You have so many pretties! Let's see if any of mine interest yours! heart

First of all, familiars!
User Image - I'd like to offer Nezza to your pronghorn, Takuya. I notice he has two flings reserved before my offer, but I don't mind waiting; he's too lovely not to offer for! xD

User Image User Image - I also have my father/son hummingbird pair that are always on the hunt for colorful flings. I'd like to offer them both to any of your birds though the following suggested pairings are the ones I think would fit together the best color wise: Sweet Pea x Achaius, Sweet Pea x Sarraqa, Kiwi x Taryn. Also, if it sweetens the deal for you at all, Sweet Pea has throwbacks to a hawk lineage, since he came from a spirit breeding mixer! heart

It might be a stretch, but I thought that this next pair might work together well on account of their spooky (he's Halloween-y and she's a sugar skull) themes, but I'd also like to offer my wolf Isabelle for a fling (with or without plots, because he looks like an interesting character!) for Salem.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, if you're interested in extended family wolf plots, I also have Ulfred who is related to a varying amount of your wolves, namely: Mangekyo, his half-brother, but based on appearances, I also see some aunts/uncles and cousins in the mix, if you were ever interested in RPing them! 3nodding

Now that we've got my hoard of familiar offers out of the way: ponies!
The one that I would like to offer to you the most is my mare, Quorra, for your mare Qeshti. Besides just liking their colors together and thinking they mirror the sun/moon theme pretty well, I think their personalities might balance each other nicely. Qeshti is a spitfire gal and Quorra is a mare that enjoys playing pranks on others and leading them astray.

If it's alright with you, I would love for them to meet in an RP (or at the very least do some further plotting, should you choose to take this offer) before deciding totally about whether they're a good match. Thank you for understanding! heart
User Image

I look forward to hearing back from you!  

ABVirus

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:54 am
ABVirus
Kaya Wolf Moon

First of all, familiars!
User Image - I'd like to offer Nezza to your pronghorn, Takuya. I notice he has two flings reserved before my offer, but I don't mind waiting; he's too lovely not to offer for! xD

User Image User Image - I also have my father/son hummingbird pair that are always on the hunt for colorful flings. I'd like to offer them both to any of your birds though the following suggested pairings are the ones I think would fit together the best color wise: Sweet Pea x Achaius, Sweet Pea x Sarraqa, Kiwi x Taryn. Also, if it sweetens the deal for you at all, Sweet Pea has throwbacks to a hawk lineage, since he came from a spirit breeding mixer! heart

It might be a stretch, but I thought that this next pair might work together well on account of their spooky (he's Halloween-y and she's a sugar skull) themes, but I'd also like to offer my wolf Isabelle for a fling (with or without plots, because he looks like an interesting character!) for Salem.

Also, if you're interested in extended family wolf plots, I also have Ulfred who is related to a varying amount of your wolves, namely: Mangekyo, his half-brother, but based on appearances, I also see some aunts/uncles and cousins in the mix, if you were ever interested in RPing them! 3nodding

The one that I would like to offer to you the most is my mare, Quorra, for your mare Qeshti. Besides just liking their colors together and thinking they mirror the sun/moon theme pretty well, I think their personalities might balance each other nicely. Qeshti is a spitfire gal and Quorra is a mare that enjoys playing pranks on others and leading them astray.

If it's alright with you, I would love for them to meet in an RP (or at the very least do some further plotting, should you choose to take this offer) before deciding totally about whether they're a good match. Thank you for understanding! heart
User Image

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. I'm just now having a chance to look at this fully.

For the fam breedings and plots, I would be down for all of it! So long as you don't mind the wait since I believe all of them currently have 2 flings lined up except for Salem. I need to double check something with Salem, though I'm going to say tentative yes for him as well. ^^ And I'm always on the hunt for RP with my fams, especially family RP. Yo and Tsuku would love to interact with family. smile

For Quorra, I would need to check something with Qeshti. She was going to try with another mare but that hasn't really gone anywhere. Let me contact that person to see what's up. But, I'm definitely good with RPing them to see how it goes. I'll let you know as soon as I get in touch with the other person. Hope that's okay!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:10 am
Kaya Wolf Moon
ABVirus
Kaya Wolf Moon

First of all, familiars!

User Image

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. I'm just now having a chance to look at this fully.

For the fam breedings and plots, I would be down for all of it! So long as you don't mind the wait since I believe all of them currently have 2 flings lined up except for Salem. I need to double check something with Salem, though I'm going to say tentative yes for him as well. ^^ And I'm always on the hunt for RP with my fams, especially family RP. Yo and Tsuku would love to interact with family. smile

For Quorra, I would need to check something with Qeshti. She was going to try with another mare but that hasn't really gone anywhere. Let me contact that person to see what's up. But, I'm definitely good with RPing them to see how it goes. I'll let you know as soon as I get in touch with the other person. Hope that's okay!

I don't mind waiting; it's all good! 3nodding If you want to do any fam RP (whether it be with the wolves for fam RP or even with the pairs we mentioned) lemme know! I can start one up between the wolves if you'd like! Ulfred is typically on the move with his bonded, so he can meet his fam anywhere. Many of the other familiars I listed are the same, except for Nezza, who is stuck in the Western Woods with her bonded mare (who is Quorra, actually.)

Would you rather RP with Quorra and Qeshti before or after you check in with the related individual? whee Keep me posted, I'm fine with waiting! heart  

ABVirus

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:49 am
Kaya Wolf Moon
belloblossom
Kaya Wolf Moon

User Image

No worries! That actually works out in a way because Aconitum has a LM waiting in the wings too. They were just going to wait until his flings were through. So we can just do the one with Aquila and him, no problems. ^_^

Although, that boy is quite pretty. Is he looking for someone in particular?

Okay, sounds good!
Well, he's stallions only, as far as flings and LMs go, since Roslind is my precious gay baby. whee

Some nature-y would be nice. He's a good care-giver, so either someone to take care of him for a change or someone he can take care of would be nice. heart

Sorry for getting back to you so late!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:18 pm
ABVirus
I don't mind waiting; it's all good! 3nodding If you want to do any fam RP (whether it be with the wolves for fam RP or even with the pairs we mentioned) lemme know! I can start one up between the wolves if you'd like! Ulfred is typically on the move with his bonded, so he can meet his fam anywhere. Many of the other familiars I listed are the same, except for Nezza, who is stuck in the Western Woods with her bonded mare (who is Quorra, actually.)

Would you rather RP with Quorra and Qeshti before or after you check in with the related individual? whee Keep me posted, I'm fine with waiting! heart

I am always down for fam RP! A wolf RP would be great! I would definitely like to get Tsukuyomi and Yo some family time with one another as well as extended familiy. ^^ Yo is on the move a lot as well so it'd be easy for them to cross paths I'm sure. Tsuku could always be visiting Yo whenever they meet Ulfred. smile Most of mine travel around with their bondeds too so that does make it easier.

I talked with the other person and we're good to go to try them out together. biggrin Would you like to set up the RP or would you want me to?

belloblossom
Okay, sounds good!
Well, he's stallions only, as far as flings and LMs go, since Roslind is my precious gay baby. whee

Some nature-y would be nice. He's a good care-giver, so either someone to take care of him for a change or someone he can take care of would be nice. heart

Sorry for getting back to you so late!

Hmmm I sadly don't think I have anyone for him at the moment. But I may toss someone at him in the future if he is still available for flings or LM. smile  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:45 pm
ABVirus

Soooo I apparently forgot to make a note on Taryn's section. He is actually set to be LM'd after his first fling. I'm afraid that we won't be able to do Kiwi x Taryn in this case. I do apologize for the mix-up! I thought I had made the note. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:29 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
ABVirus

Soooo I apparently forgot to make a note on Taryn's section. He is actually set to be LM'd after his first fling. I'm afraid that we won't be able to do Kiwi x Taryn in this case. I do apologize for the mix-up! I thought I had made the note. :/

No worries! I understand! 3nodding
I can start the Soq RP, if you would be interested in starting one for the wolves? emotion_kirakira  

ABVirus

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:37 pm
ABVirus
Kaya Wolf Moon
ABVirus

No worries! I understand! 3nodding
I can start the Soq RP, if you would be interested in starting one for the wolves? emotion_kirakira

Sounds great! I'll start the RP either tomorrow or Friday. I'm working on returning tags in another shop tonight and my time may be cut short due to a tropical storm. Either way, I'll be sure to quote you when I get the fam RP up and running. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:44 am
User Image

Heyas. I'm looking for plots/flings for this lil guy here. Let me know if you'd be interested and we can chat more.  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:26 pm
Rein_Carnation
User Image

Heyas. I'm looking for plots/flings for this lil guy here. Let me know if you'd be interested and we can chat more.

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the delayed response! IRL keeping me side-tracked. I would love to figure out something with your little guy! He's absolutely adorable!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff