Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:07 am
magnadearel
Chi Sohma

She is pretty. Is she freeborn or reaver atm? Would she ask to be taken under his wing/join his band?
What kind of exciting plots were you looking for for her?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24965435#378187373
andranis

Drani would know what rank better? I think they are all coming in as thralls.

If not, he could capture her maybe? Like she seperates, or left behind or whatever. I need to read more on vikings to get a better plot ideas. Lol but I can brainstorm with you. Ill also let you know when I come up with more. I just need to read more smile

Let me know if intetested?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:16 am
Chi Sohma
Drani would know what rank better? I think they are all coming in as thralls.

If not, he could capture her maybe? Like she seperates, or left behind or whatever. I need to read more on vikings to get a better plot ideas. Lol but I can brainstorm with you. Ill also let you know when I come up with more. I just need to read more smile

Let me know if intetested?

Oooo interesting.
Bousvor is special because he doesn't force anyone to come back as a thrall. He lets them know what it entails, or tries to (It's how he got his first thrall, Kisukari), and will let them back out if it's not for them. It'd make a lot of drama with Kisu if he brought another thrall back, esply female. XD

If she's his thrall though, he probably won't have cubs with her. DX He views his thralls as those who need his protection. It's funny because he just helped another pirate (Davy's) get into the vikings.

magnadearel

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:25 am
If the lady was outside of the pride would he prefer her to join up as a member?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:39 am
Kimaria
If the lady was outside of the pride would he prefer her to join up as a member?

Depends upon the lady. XD If there's a good story behind it, he probably won't.  

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:22 pm
So if she was someone else's thrall and worked her way up, he would be ok with a romance.

I'm just trying to understand lol. So I can propose the proper plot. I'm brainstorming stage.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:58 am
Ok, a few options for you here.

User Image

Mawasii is a warrior lioness from a large family line. Whilst she doesn't have any Firekin blood in her, her mother was Kinja (once queen of the Firekin who masqueraded as one for love). As such she is related to Firekin born of her. Still, she is large due to her pridelander blood and rather talented in battle. She joined up with the Nergui when she learned of their fued with the Firekin as she sought revenge against those who had killed her father. However, since then, her need for vengeance has dulled and she is beginning to find a new purpose. Headstrong and friendly, she's the sort who is willing to help out anyone who needs it and has good morales for someone within the Nergui. She'd find Bousvor charming and handsome and isn't one to shy away from advances. However, she wouldn't be able to leave the pride and nor would her cubs (at first). It is possible that, in the future, Nergui members could leave - once I've worked through the metaplot - so I wouldn't rule out their being able to join the Stormborn somewhere down the line. Mawasii would also be happy to take her cubs to meet their father on occassion in unclaimed territory. I have all the required RPs and more for this girl XD

User Image

Yoninah is a lioness from an old pridelander line and has family widespread. She was a gentle soul growing up and rather innocent even as an adult. However, this was put to an end when her mother, one day, confessed to a great sin. Her parents were murderers and everything she had ever believed about them was thrown into doubt. Shortly after her pride disbanded and she has been left to wander alone. Saddened and somewhat broken, she is struggling to come to terms with what her parents did and is filled with anger and grief. In this case it would be more long term. Bousvor could encourage her to join the Stormborn and find new family and open up her heart once more. She will be closed to him at first but eventually her curiosity would get the better of her and she would follow him to his home where she would learn about the customs. She would then challenge for entry and, in time, bear him cubs. So this one would be a slow-burner, as it were.

User Image

A pridelander who I have always adored but never found any inspiration for. She's pretty much a blank-slate seer who could very well be lured away from her home. As a seer she would be rather focused on destiny and perhaps, for a time, has been trying to carve her own without success. She could have visions that begin to make her think that her future lies elsewhere and, on a scouting trip, bump into Bousvor. She could even fall pregnant before coming to join the Stormborn (if you would like her to) or can fall pregnant shortly after. I see her as a typical protective mother but other than that, she can evolve through RP.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas